PDA

View Full Version : who will have a better game....

underrated29
11-25-2007, 01:02 PM
andre hall

mike bell

who will join andre's bandwagon?

who will get back on mike bells?

I am going to say hall will have a great game, but have a feeling bell will do a little better. Hall will get the long runs and a 20 yard td. But bell will most likely last longer (conditioning) and get more reps...actually i dont know.

go broncos.

dogfish
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
wish i'd seen this thread before the game started. . . .

:lol:

i've said all along that hall has the skills to make an impact-- bet people will believe me after this. . . he's a far better player than mike bell-- he's a lot faster and more decisive, he runs with more authority. . . there's a reason he beat bell out for the #3 spot. . . .

underrated29
11-25-2007, 05:59 PM
im with ya dogman. I think next year it will be between him and henry for starter. He is stronger than he looks, and definitely fast!

i havent been totally a supporter, but in the "hall as a returner thread" and dreams "the beat-draft watch" i had some basic comments.

You got a good eye on RBs. Calling this before he had even had a few snaps.

Tned
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Well, with three quarters of hindsight, I am going to say beyond any shadow of a doubt, Hall will have a better game. :lol:

Stargazer
11-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Mike Bell is a gone after this season. It's the way it works, and he's definately gone after this season.

champbronc2
11-26-2007, 08:48 AM
:laugh:I think Andre Hall did a wee bit better.

Going through Mike's head before he goes in: "It's my time to shine! Let's do this"

Goes out, fumbles the ball, gets benched....:rolleyes:

Feel a bit sorry for him.

omac
11-26-2007, 02:07 PM
I found it funny when they drew a doghouse around his head. :laugh:

I just don't get how easily he lost his not just his backup RB spot, but to fall away from #3. Then, how easily he loses favor with Shanny; I haven't seen much of him this season, and he was used a lot last season. I wonder if it had anything to do with not wanting to play fullback?

Lonestar
11-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Mike Bell is a gone after this season. It's the way it works, and he's definately gone after this season.

Unless we find someone better he will be back. Mikey can never have to many RB's especially how fast they get dinged up.

dogfish
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Unless we find someone better he will be back. Mikey can never have to many RB's especially how fast they get dinged up.

with some extra day two selections, i'm betting we take our typical mid round flier on a back that shanny and bobby T like. . . . especially if henry is indeed suspended. . .