TE Jacob Tamme Non-Injury -- DNP Full Probable
WR Wes Welker Ankle Full Full Full Probable

Oakland Raiders
Player Injury Thursday Friday Saturday Game Status
TE David Ausberry Shoulder DNP DNP DNP OUT
S Tyvon Branch Ankle DNP DNP DNP OUT
T Menelik Watson Knee DNP DNP DNP OUT
G Lucas Nix Ankle DNP Limited Limited Questionable

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Raiders-Final-HealthONE-Injury-Report/28114414-5f5e-45e8-a355-fa214583b358

Denver Native (Carol)
09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
I had not heard that Shaun Phillips was hurt. According to the following, he is not injured - I wonder what's up

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Raiders-Final-HealthONE-Injury-Report/28114414-5f5e-45e8-a355-fa214583b358

Slick
09-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Nice to see Kuper practicing.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Denver Broncos outside linebacker Shaun Phillips was added to the injury report as questionable today with back spasms heading into Monday night against the Oakland Raiders.

rest - http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Broncos-Shaun-Phillips-Champ-Bailey-questionable-with-back-spasms.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

SR
09-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Phillips questionable? No bueno

TXBRONC
09-21-2013, 09:23 PM
Phillips was asked about being listed as questionable he brushed off saying it was precautionary.

Denver Broncos pass rusher Shaun Phillips sat out of Saturday's practice with back spasms. He officially is listed as questionable for Monday night's game against the Oakland Raiders. Phillips brushed off questions about his health, telling reporters his absence from practice was just "precautionary." Phillips expects to play Monday. Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey (foot) also is questionable.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247572/article/injury-roundup-reggie-bush-dez-bryant-improving

DenBronx
09-21-2013, 09:26 PM
We need Phillips more than Bailey in this game. We must get to Prior and shut his ass down!

Really hope Clark is going to fill the void at LT.

This game will still be a big win. 3-0 here we come!!!

SR
09-21-2013, 09:27 PM
We need Phillips more than Bailey in this game. We must get to Prior and shut his ass down! Really hope Clark is going to fill the void at LT. This game will still be a big win. 3-0 here we come!!!

I don't think Prior is going to be that big of an issue running with as fast as Woody and Danny are. We know his arm isn't gonna kill us.

Magnificent Seven
09-21-2013, 09:33 PM
We got an advantage. S Tyvon Branch is out. Peyton Manning will destroy Raiders' secondary. FS Woodson is old and he couldn't keep it up longer... Broncos' offense is familiar with RCB Tracy Porter... LCB Mike Jenkins Who?

SR
09-21-2013, 09:38 PM
We got an advantage. S Tyvon Branch is out. Peyton Manning will destroy Raiders' secondary. FS Woodson is old and he couldn't keep it up longer... Broncos' offense is familiar with RCB Tracy Porter... LCB Mike Jenkins Who?

Good points. Branch is a rookie so even if he was playing I wouldn't be worried. Woodson is still a ball hawk, but Peyton should still be able to open up the passing game pretty wide as long as our line holds up. We all know they'll be testing Clark early and often.

Broncolingus
09-21-2013, 09:38 PM
I like this game to 'test' Clark out... ...the Faiders have a decent pass rush and should be a good chance to see what the young man can do.

I also hope Phillips is really okay...

SR
09-21-2013, 09:44 PM
I like this game to 'test' Cooper out... ...the Faiders have a decent pass rush and should be a good chance to see what the young man can do. I also hope Phillips is really okay...

Cooper?

Davii
09-21-2013, 09:53 PM
Good points. Branch is a rookie so even if he was playing I wouldn't be worried. Woodson is still a ball hawk, but Peyton should still be able to open up the passing game pretty wide as long as our line holds up. We all know they'll be testing Clark early and often.

Clark is a born and raised New Orleans boy. Don't worry about him, he will be fine. He will go to the ends of the earth to protect Peyton, the Manning family is royalty in New Orleans.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-21-2013, 09:54 PM
We should sit Champ for this one. It is the Raiders after all.

I would love to see Kuper play. Hes one of my favorite players.

SR
09-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Clark is a born and raised New Orleans boy. Don't worry about him, he will be fine. He will go to the ends of the earth to protect Peyton, the Manning family is royalty in New Orleans.

I'm actually fairly confident in his ability as a fill in for Clady. Not nervous at all about that, but they'll be coming hard on that side of the line until they find out it won't work.

SR
09-21-2013, 09:57 PM
We should sit Champ for this one. It is the Raiders after all. I would love to see Kuper play. Hes one of my favorite players.

Kuper is now a backup. I think Champ needs this game to get back in to game shape before he has to go against Desean Jackson.

Davii
09-21-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm actually fairly confident in his ability as a fill in for Clady. Not nervous at all about that, but they'll be coming hard on that side of the line until they find out it won't work.

I think we'll be leaving Franklin without help quite a bit as we will probably give Clark help when needed. With how well the Ogrelando has been playing that doesn't concern me a bit. He has been a beast so far this season.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Kuper is now a backup. I think Champ needs this game to get back in to game shape before he has to go against Desean Jackson.

Yeah, I know he's a backup right now. I'd still like to see him get a few snaps, even if its just on fg attempts.

SR
09-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I know he's a backup right now. I'd still like to see him get a few snaps, even if its just on fg attempts.

Not me.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Not me.

Why is that?

Army Bronco
09-21-2013, 11:00 PM
I had not heard that Shaun Phillips was hurt. According to the following, he is not injured - I wonder what's up

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Raiders-Final-HealthONE-Injury-Report/28114414-5f5e-45e8-a355-fa214583b358 I had read that Phillips had back spasms. Usually tramadol does the trick.

Broncolingus
09-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Cooper?

Ugh...brain fart.

Let's try Clark...and fixed.

OrangeHoof
09-22-2013, 12:04 AM
If the Raiders plan to bull rush the left side of the OL, Manning can simply call a screen that direction to Moreno or Orange Julius and that problem will go away.

dogfish
09-22-2013, 02:30 AM
Good points. Branch is a rookie so even if he was playing I wouldn't be worried.

:confused:

http://www.nfl.com/player/tyvonbranch/1681/profile

not that it matters. . .

SR
09-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Why is that?

Because he's a backup. I'm fine with the offensive line we have in the game. I'm not a fan of messing with chemistry just for the sake of getting someone some reps.

SR
09-22-2013, 09:41 AM
:confused: http://www.nfl.com/player/tyvonbranch/1681/profile not that it matters. . .

I got him confused with the guy they drafted that had all of the medical issues. My b

CoachChaz
09-22-2013, 09:41 AM
That should be DRC's job next week anyway