PDA

View Full Version : Woodyard's World: Week 3

Denver Native (Carol)
09-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Just wanted to start this week's entry out by sharing my excitement about some news my wife and I recently received. We are expecting twins. It’s still in the early stages but we’re counting on God to bring them to us. We’re excited, really excited about that.

I also wanted to start getting the word out about a great community event that I'll be involved with again this year at Rackhouse Pub. We're doing a trivia night to help benefit the 16 Ways Foundation and Colorado Youth at Risk, which are both great organizations. It will be trivia dealing with everything from football to politics to music, you could go everywhere with it. It’s really fun. Last year, we had a blast and a couple of my teammates came out as well. I think we had like 100 people there. It was a really great turnout last year. This is going to be even more fun, even better. Be sure to get your tickets soon for that before they're all gone.

I know everybody is excited about this week's game against the Raiders on Monday Night football. I think, for the situation of this game, the level of play that both teams like to play with when we play against each other – it’s important to both teams. Especially on a Monday night, the level is going to be through the roof.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Woodyards-World-Week-3/d5fa3ea7-ea4d-4080-9c14-88fe1585b481