PDA

View Full Version : Eric & Jessie Decker Launch Decker Dogs foundation - @EricDecker87 @TheJessicaJames

Tned
09-20-2013, 07:32 PM

Denver Broncos WR Eric Decker and wife Jessica launch Deckers Dogs
to Support Freedom Service Dogs

“Free a Hero to Save a Hero”

DENVER – Denver Broncos WR Eric Decker and wife Jessica proudly announce the launch of their new charitable Foundation and Program, Deckers Dogs.

Deckers Dogs was established to provide support to Freedom Service Dogs’ Operation Freedom. Operation Freedom was developed to help returning war veterans and military personnel transition from active duty and combat to civilian life. Service members and veterans are placed with highly specialized service dogs that help them find a new level of independence in their post-combat life.

The Deckers Dogs Fan Club at www.DeckersDogs.org (http://www.deckersdogs.org/) will offer supporters an opportunity to join the effort to raise money to fund more service dogs for returning military veterans that need them.

The website provides information on how to become a member through a sign-up form and a $25 donation. Deckers Dogs members will receive an official t-shirt, window sticker and information on programs, news and events.

About Freedom Service Dogs

Freedom Service Dogs is a nonprofit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by rescuing dogs and custom training them for individual client needs. Clients include veterans and active duty soldiers, and other adults. Their disabilities include Traumatic Brain Injury, spinal cord injuries and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Army Bronco
09-20-2013, 07:57 PM
This is awesome. Not only is this foundation helping vets, it is finding home for these canines. It is hard for some vets to be around civilians because of the culture change so dogs become the perfect companions. Thank you for posting this Carol.

Tned
09-20-2013, 08:06 PM
This is awesome. Not only is this foundation helping vets, it is finding home for these canines. It is hard for some vets to be around civilians because of the culture change so dogs become the perfect companions. Thank you for posting this Carol.

I should take my hi-five back for you calling me Carol...

Pudge
09-20-2013, 08:15 PM
You should be honored carol is awesome

Army Bronco
09-20-2013, 08:29 PM

I should take my hi-five back for you calling me Carol...lol..I'm so sorry.. i assumed it was her without paying attention. She is always so quick with posting things about vets as well as Broncos. Thanks T! Awesome find.

olathebroncofan
09-20-2013, 08:33 PM

I should take my hi-five back for you calling me Carol...lol..I'm so sorry.. i assumed it was her without paying attention. She is always so quick with posting things about vets as well as Broncos. Thanks T! Awesome find.

Meh...I would rather thank Carol...

Dzone
09-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Awesome...I might not criticize Decker as harsh now that I know that he likes dogs lol

SR
09-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Awesome...I might not criticize Decker as harsh now that I know that he likes dogs lol I would rather he put his efforts in to catching the ******* football. But dogs are cool too since they're vets. I guess.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-20-2013, 10:15 PM
I would rather he put his efforts in to catching the ******* football. But dogs are cool too since they're vets. I guess.

He led the Broncos with 9 receptions against the Giants.

Dzone
09-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Isnt Decker involved with Ford? Its another good dog thing anyway
http://fordauthority.com/2013/09/ford-american-humane-association-launch-dogs-ride-inside-campaign/

SR
09-20-2013, 10:48 PM
He led the Broncos with 9 receptions against the Giants.

Cool. He dropped a shit load of passes against the Ravens and dropped another couple sure catches against the Giants.