PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning's field vision, influence impress coach, QB of Raiders

Denver Native (Carol)
09-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen, the Broncos' defensive coordinator in 2011, is in the middle of a difficult process. His challenge is to create a game plan to limit the damage Peyton Manning intends to inflict Monday night at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

"You got to be careful with anything that you do (against) Peyton Manning," Allen said Thursday on a conference call with Denver media. "He's a guy that sees the field as well as anybody that I've ever had the opportunity to go against. It's hard to fool him, it's hard to trick him. ... But you have to find ways that you can affect him, and disrupt him a little bit in the pocket.

"We'll have a game plan that we feel like gives us an opportunity to have some success against him. I think we all understand what a great offense we're going up against and understand the challenges we face."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24133881/peyton-mannings-field-vision-influence-impress-coach-qb

Denver Native (Carol)
09-19-2013, 07:15 PM
from same article:

Meanwhile, Monday's game pits the NFL's top-ranked rushing offense (Raiders, averaging 198.5 yards) against the league's No. 1 rushing defense (Broncos, 40.5).

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24133881/peyton-mannings-field-vision-influence-impress-coach-qb

BroncoWave
09-19-2013, 07:16 PM
This will definitely be a good test for our rushing defense. Should also better prepare us for Philly next week.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-19-2013, 09:11 PM
This will definitely be a good test for our rushing defense. Should also better prepare us for Philly next week.

The only reason the Faid has the top rushing offense is Pryor. Woody and Danny will take care if that. Those dudes can run, too.

BroncoWave
09-19-2013, 09:14 PM
The only reason the Faid has the top rushing offense is Pryor. Woody and Danny will take care if that. Those dudes can run, too.

McFadden is a pretty good player too.

Rick
09-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I am a little worried about the game.

We have had troubles with running QBs for some time.

We need to get a fast start and force this to be a passing game for the Raiders as I have no worries about Prior beating us with his arm.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Did not want to start a new thread for the following, so I put it here

Peyton Manning said this about the Raiders' defense leading the league in sacks through 2 games:

“They can get the sacks different ways. They have some good pass rushers yet they have multiple blitz packages. It’s important to block your man and also know your assignment. I think communication will be pivotal against this defense.”
The Raiders have 9 sacks with former Bronco Jason Hunter their leader with 2.0 sacks.

http://sulia.com/channel/denver-broncos/f/b2f96833-7910-4edb-a1d7-2f3887efaef4/?source=twitter

Davii
09-19-2013, 11:00 PM
I have no worries.

I fixed it for you Rick. ;)

Rick
09-19-2013, 11:08 PM
I fixed it for you Rick. ;)

Lol, hope you are right :)

TXBRONC
09-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Pryor can run but Pryor doesn't scare me throwing the ball.