PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Earendil
09-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Earendil. I found my way here via the FootballGameplan.com videos. I've been a Broncos' fan since roughly '86 and I currently live in Northern Colorado. I grew up in the Midwest and moved here about 11 years ago. I grew up a Bengals fan, and love them as much as the Broncos. I always tell people I have 3 favorite NFL teams: the Bengals, the Broncos, and whoever is playing the Steelers.

I'm pretty quiet, so I probably won't have much to say until I get a feel for this forum, but I hope to have some good discussions.

Thanks

Ravage!!!
09-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Earendil. I found my way here via the FootballGameplan.com videos. I've been a Broncos' fan since roughly '86 and I currently live in Northern Colorado. I grew up in the Midwest and moved here about 11 years ago. I grew up a Bengals fan, and love them as much as the Broncos. I always tell people I have 3 favorite NFL teams: the Bengals, the Broncos, and whoever is playing the Steelers.

I'm pretty quiet, so I probably won't have much to say until I get a feel for this forum, but I hope to have some good discussions.

Thanks

Welcome to the boards. Seems you have a lot in common with another poster we have around these parts... Fatso. No, wait... WhoDey! No, that's not right..... named after some over-rated WR :confused:

Anyway, he's a Bengals fan that tries to claim that his favorite team isn't the Broncos. Good to have you here. :salute: :beer:

SR
09-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Our resident Bengal/closet Bronco fan dresses in drag. Welcome! King, you've been replaced!

BroncoWave
09-17-2013, 06:07 PM
This guy has potential. You better step your game up King. Don't want to be a has-been.

Earendil
09-17-2013, 06:08 PM
lol

I don't plan on ever wearing a skirt, so we should be good. I don't have the legs for it.

SR
09-17-2013, 06:12 PM
lol

I don't plan on ever wearing a skirt, so we should be good. I don't have the legs for it.

Neither does King. Trust me.

We are a pretty solid group here. Gotta be thick skinned sometimes but you'll have fun.

slim
09-17-2013, 06:16 PM
So there are intelligent Bengal fans? Who knew?

Welcome aboard.

Army Bronco
09-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Welcome Brother.

WTE
09-17-2013, 06:34 PM
On behalf of the hundreds of Patriots fans on the forum - Welcome to the boards!!!

SoCalImport
09-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Greetings and salutations.

MOtorboat
09-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Yo.

Tolkein fan?

Dreadnought
09-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Yo.

Tolkein fan?

I think that's a pretty solid guess, MO. Steeler fans would of course have no idea what you are referring to, because those books have lots of words and stuff.

MasterShake
09-17-2013, 07:29 PM
Howdy!

Canmore
09-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Welcome aboard!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Welcome to Broncos Forums

Earendil
09-17-2013, 08:23 PM
Neither does King. Trust me.

We are a pretty solid group here. Gotta be thick skinned sometimes but you'll have fun.

I can take just about anything...

So there are intelligent Bengal fans? Who knew?

Except that... *sniff*

Yo.

Tolkein fan?

Why yes, yes I am.

I think that's a pretty solid guess, MO. Steeler fans would of course have no idea what you are referring to, because those books have lots of words and stuff.

I hear they enjoy LotR coloring books. But they usually end up eating the crayons before they've finished a picture.

BroncoWave
09-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Earendil, what were your emotions like during that infamous Brandon Stokley miracle TD against Cincy. That had to feel odd happening between your two favorite teams.

SR
09-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Earendil, what were your emotions like during that infamous Brandon Stokley miracle TD against Cincy. That had to feel odd happening between your two favorite teams.

Cheering and crying at the same time I would imagine.

It would be like me watching Peter Forsberg playing for Philly and scoring a goal against the Avalanche.

BroncoWave
09-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Cheering and crying at the same time I would imagine.

It would be like me watching Peter Forsberg playing for Philly and scoring a goal against the Avalanche.

The only sport where I really have two teams I like is the NCAA, but Tulane and Mississippi State never play each other, so I've never had any such experience. I imagine it would be very awkward to watch. Probably how Archie Manning feels watching Manning Bowls.

SR
09-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Well I hate the Flyers but Forsberg is my all time favorite athlete. Ever.

BroncoNut
09-17-2013, 09:25 PM
glad to have you. enjoy your stay

Earendil
09-17-2013, 09:58 PM

Imagine your mother-in-law driving off a cliff.... in your brand new Mercedes.

MOtorboat
09-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Why Earendil? Any specific reason you chose that character?

NightTrainLayne
09-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Welcome.

In case you didn't know, MO is our resident Hobbit. We have second breakfast when Mo is at a tailgate.

MOtorboat
09-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Welcome.

In case you didn't know, MO is our resident Hobbit. We have second breakfast when Mo is at a tailgate.

Don't forget Elevenses, lunch, tea, dinner and supper.

Earendil
09-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Why Earendil? Any specific reason you chose that character?

I liked his story, and the elves are my favorite race in LotR.

Incidentally, my wireless network at home is named Silmarillion.

Army Bronco
09-17-2013, 11:34 PM

Imagine your mother-in-law driving off a cliff.... in your brand new Mercedes.lmao!!!

SR
09-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Imagine your mother-in-law driving off a cliff.... in your brand new Mercedes.

Now THAT is hilarious!

Here's hoping you stick around, sir! :beer:

Also, are you part of the NorCo group trying to secede from the rest of the state?

PatriotsGuy
09-18-2013, 08:20 AM
I read the Silmarillion a billion years ago.\

HI :)

Earendil
09-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Also, are you part of the NorCo group trying to secede from the rest of the state?

No, that would be news to me. Though admittedly, I avoid political discussions, so I'd probably be the last person to hear such a thing.

Broncolingus
09-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Welcome...

Dapper Dan
09-19-2013, 12:49 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Hello. Welcome. Take your shoes off and stay a while.

So, do you like orange or something?

Earendil
09-19-2013, 01:21 AM
Hello. Welcome. Take your shoes off and stay a while.

So, do you like orange or something?

Yes, why do you ask? lol

Dapper Dan
09-19-2013, 01:40 AM
Yes, why do you ask? lol

Well you like the two orangest teams in the NFL. It tends to grow on people. As I am a Broncos and Tennessee Vols fan. For the past 10 years I've probably worn more orange on a daily basis than any other color.