PDA

View Full Version : My half ass review from what i can remember of the game yesterday

Northman
09-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Since Saturday night ive been hit with some kind of bug so all day yesterday i was in out of sleepiness throughout the day. Had woken up here and there and caught the score throughout the game as well as seen some of the plays that happened. Most i missed because it seemed like i would wake up and the score was 17-16, then all of sudden i would wake up and it was 31-16 good guys. But, two things i really noticed as quite happy about was the play of Moreno and of course the play of Rahim Moore. Im really really glad both guys had a great day and hope they both continue to improve as the running game was a much needed shot for the offense. Turnovers are still a bit of a concern (Ball's fumble and DT's almost should of been a fumble if not for the great awareness of Moreno) and i hope they get that nipped in a bud soon.

Everything else i saw was pretty much a blur or i saw on replay. But solid win, especially on the road and now i can wait to destroy the Faid at home next week.

WARHORSE
09-16-2013, 12:22 PM
I think teams will be focused hard on getting the ball out of our playmakers hands no matter who has it.

With the ball in our hands and a scary offense getting scarier each week, its their best shot to stop it.