PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Primed For Big Year With Broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
09-14-2013, 04:28 PM
DENVER (AP) - So it’s absurd to think Peyton Manning can keep this up, a pace to throw for 112 touchdowns and 7,392 yards this season.

Don’t laugh.

Defenses sure aren’t.

Surrounded by the best targets he’s ever had, operating a turbocharged assault at altitude with a right arm that’s stronger and a body that’s much less of a question mark, Manning just might put up record numbers like he did in his remarkable 2004 season in Indianapolis.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/09/14/peyton-manning-primed-for-big-year-with-broncos/

Joel
09-14-2013, 06:18 PM
"i mean, we’re talking about week 1,” welker said. “there’s no telling at this point. It’s one week. We had a good game. You’ve got to do it every single week, so it’s still super early and we’ve got a long ways to go.”qft And I have no idea why the board won't allow proper capitalization in this post.

Simple Jaded
09-14-2013, 10:18 PM
qft And I have no idea why the board won't allow proper capitalization in this post.

“I mean, we’re talking about Week 1,” Welker said. “There’s no telling at this point. It’s one week. We had a good game. You’ve got to do it every single week, so it’s still super early and we’ve got a long ways to go.”

How do you do it with that quote bubble thing around it?