PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's NFL Week 2 Wraparound

EmDiggy
09-14-2013, 08:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7tjCwcLP34

Good morning Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
09-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks Em.

I agree the Giants have the fire power to match the Broncos so this very easily be shootout.

SR
09-14-2013, 09:05 AM
I think Chris Harris has A LOT of pressure on him in this game. I think DRC will be glued to Nicks and that leaves Harris for Cruz. As one of the premier slot receivers in the game, Cruz is going to bring the heat on Harris. I would also count on Eli tossing up a couple gimmies as he tries to keep pace with the Broncos offense. It'll also be interesting to see how the Giants rush and how their running game pans out with their fumble problems and Jacobs coming back.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-15-2013, 09:48 AM
I think Chris Harris has A LOT of pressure on him in this game. I think DRC will be glued to Nicks and that leaves Harris for Cruz. As one of the premier slot receivers in the game, Cruz is going to bring the heat on Harris. I would also count on Eli tossing up a couple gimmies as he tries to keep pace with the Broncos offense. It'll also be interesting to see how the Giants rush and how their running game pans out with their fumble problems and Jacobs coming back.

Our DTs have played well vs the run. Hopefully, Jacobs doesn't get to the 2nd level much. He outweighs Woody and Danny by 30-40 lbs. they could struggle to bring his big ass down.