PDA

View Full Version : Woodyard's World: Week 2

Denver Native (Carol)
09-13-2013, 11:08 AM
It felt really good to get a victory to start the season last week. That’s what we go through training camp for, to start off the season at the right pace. Plus, it felt good to get that banner off our stadium.

I got back on the practice field today for the first time this week after I injured my ankle, as you might have seen, against the Ravens. Really, I just got my ankle twisted up.

I did talk to Danny after the game and I just told him to hold onto the damn football. I told him that, just joking with him – he was already down on himself. Everybody had already said what they said, but it was for me to come pick him up and make sure he was still out there making plays. I know I can depend on him to make big plays, so he just has to continue to do it every week. I just told him that he owes me two touchdowns now, so I’m looking forward to those.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Woodyards-World-Week-2/8da79b0b-7228-4e1c-94ec-605ad8bfe39d

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Leadership......he has it.

blamkin86
09-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Woodyard had by far his best game. He made a mistake and seems like he learned from it.

Can't say that about other broncos making mistakes right now.

G_Money
09-13-2013, 12:32 PM
He's always had it. There's a reason the undrafted kid from 2008 has been a captain on this team since 2009.

When I was buying a jersey they had Von but not Woodyard, so I got Von's.

Gotta fix that.

~G

Dzone
09-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Woodyard leads by example. Hope Von Miller will straighten up and be this kind of athlete

slim
09-13-2013, 12:54 PM
He's always had it. There's a reason the undrafted kid from 2008 has been a captain on this team since 2009.

When I was buying a jersey they had Von but not Woodyard, so I got Von's.

Gotta fix that.

~G

You nailed it, G. I had never even heard of him until you started pimping him before the draft.

Love this guy!