PDA

View Full Version : NFL-Super Bowl contenders flex muscles in Week One

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Sept 9 (Reuters) - It may have only been the first week of the National Football League season but that is all that was needed for Super Bowl contenders to reveal themselves while other hopefuls got off to a rocky start.

The Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers and New Orleans Saints confirmed their championship ambitions with impressive wins while the New England Patriots and Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens had worrying flaws exposed.

Over the course of a 16-game season more challengers will surface while others fade, but in January, barring injuries to their star quarterbacks, the Broncos, 49ers and Saints should all be competing for Super Bowl berths.

rest - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-super-bowl-contenders-flex-muscles-week-one-193550056--nfl.html

gregbroncs
09-09-2013, 06:11 PM
I knew when I saw this that you would already have it up here. Good job Carol keeping us up on the Broncos. Really appreciated.

broncohead
09-09-2013, 06:41 PM
We played better then I expected especially the defense but right now everyone is a Super Bowl Contender. Just beet the next team on the schedule then move on