PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Suck!!!

CrazyHorse
09-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Biggest loss by a defending Super Bowl champion! To a team that's missing their two best players on defense too.

Northman
09-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Serves them right.

TXBRONC
09-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Serves them right.

Has this made your week a just a little more bearable?

SR
09-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Biggest loss by a defending Super Bowl champion! To a team that's missing their two best players on defense too.

And the most points allowed by the Ravens in their existence as a team.

Thnikkaman
09-10-2013, 10:28 AM
In fact, they got one of our "best" linebackers from us, and still lost.

Northman
09-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Has this made your week a just a little more bearable?

Oh yea. Its amazing how nice they all are when your team absolutely humbles them. lol

TXBRONC
09-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Oh yea. Its amazing how nice they all are when your team absolutely humbles them. lol

I take it you haven't gotten any bullshit like "Just wait until the playoffs roll around you'll be one and done."

Dreadnought
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Scumbag organization - sold out the people of Cleveland. Friggin' Ratbirds.

I'll root for them against the Raiders, Steelers, and MAYBE the Chiefs or Chargers if and only if there is a Playoff berth on the line. Otherwise, Ravens Suck

Dapper Dan
09-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Scumbag organization - sold out the people of Cleveland. Friggin' Ratbirds.

I'll root for them against the Raiders, Steelers, and MAYBE the Chiefs or Chargers if and only if there is a Playoff berth on the line. Otherwise, Ravens Suck

I can't say I blame anyone for leaving Cleveland. But yeah, Ravens blow. **** Ray Lewis. **** Trent Dilfer. **** purple and black. Most of all, **** Terrell Suggs ****** up looking dumbass.

TXBRONC
09-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I can't stand their crybaby fans. According to some of their douchebag fans Denver didn't win the game the Ravens gave it away.

Dreadnought
09-10-2013, 02:34 PM
I can't stand their crybaby fans. According to some of their douchebag fans Denver didn't win the game the Ravens gave it away.

They and Steeler fans deserve each other

TXBRONC
09-10-2013, 04:47 PM
I can't say I blame anyone for leaving Cleveland. But yeah, Ravens blow. **** Ray Lewis. **** Trent Dilfer. **** purple and black. Most of all, **** Terrell Suggs ****** up looking dumbass.

The fans are worse than the players.