PDA

View Full Version : Broncos cornerback Chris Harris feels stronger, better than in 2012

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Chris Harris dragged himself out of bed during the offseason and hit the Allen (Texas) High School track most days at 5:30 a.m., alongside trainer Ronnie Braxton.

The goals?

"Work on my speed, get stronger and really just get more physical," Harris said.

Check. Check. And check. He's faster. And he's playing at 197 pounds, up from 190 a year ago.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24047378/broncos-cornerback-chris-harris-feels-stronger-better-than

Chef Zambini
09-09-2013, 11:04 AM
harris, carter, drc, duke, they all bring the potential for versatility as we line up our D!
it will be nice to get champ and von back, but I aplaude the way our guys played and were coached without them.
no excuses, next man up !

P34flyboy
09-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Chris Harris is starting to be one of my favorite players on the field. Full of energy, very quick, great hands, and terrific results. Steps his game up year after year and is one of our best DBs. Champ said from the start Harris was going to be a star and I cannot agree more.

Joel
09-09-2013, 03:41 PM
If he's better than last year he's our franchise CB of the future. He's always reminded me of Champ, who's mentoring has been incalcuably valuable. He's quick, savvy, redirects and anticipates well, flies to the ball and makes tons of sure tackles in the passing AND running game. Sound like anyone we know... ? ;)