PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Suck

Dreadnought
09-09-2013, 08:52 AM
I can't believe we don't have one of these already. I really can't. King87, this should have been a no brainer for you

Why do they suck? because...

Terry Bradshaw is the most overrated QB in the HOF

Steeler fans are in an elite (?) group of especially douchey and ill informed bandwagoners, rivalled only by Cowboy and Raider fans. Not as prone to criminal records as Raider fans, nor quite as flat obnoxious as a Cowboy fan, their awfulness is sort of unique to themselves. I think they excel most at simple clueless boasting.

The Steelers got knocked out of the playoffs by Tim Tebow

James Harrison used to play for them; and

Sex is grand, but only when consensual...

There is more of course

Dreadnought
09-09-2013, 08:53 AM
P.S. They looked pretty sad against the mighty Titans, didn't they?

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 08:56 AM
HO claimed that Terry Bradshaw was a better QB than Elway.

Northman
09-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Even worse it wasnt like they actually forced that safety. It was a mental error by Reynard. The other score was garbage time. lol

olathebroncofan
09-09-2013, 10:22 AM
I thought king was a Bengals fan? Am I missing something?

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 10:45 AM
I thought king was a Bengals fan? Am I missing something?

Bengals fans hate the Steelers.

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 10:46 AM
I approve this thread.

Dreadnought
09-09-2013, 11:25 AM
I approve this thread.

DB, I would imagine you have more than anyone's fair share of Steeler fans in KY - how are they handling their performance yesterday?

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 11:35 AM
DB, I would imagine you have more than anyone's fair share of Steeler fans in KY - how are they handling their performance yesterday?

They're pretty quiet. Which is super rare. :lol:

Dreadnought
09-09-2013, 11:42 AM
They're pretty quiet. Which is super rare. :lol:

No honking and braying about how many Rings the team won back before most of them were even in diapers? Or about how Mike Tomlin is the smartest man on the Planet? I have seen some few murmers of discontent here and there over Todd Haley's offense. That makes me glad. I hope Haley is there for some while.

GEM
09-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Pouncey torn ACL, Rapeshisburger is getting his ass kicked this season.

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 11:51 AM
No honking and braying about how many Rings the team won back before most of them were even in diapers? Or about how Mike Tomlin is the smartest man on the Planet? I have seen some few murmers of discontent here and there over Todd Haley's offense. That makes me glad. I hope Haley is there for some while.

Exactly what I was thinking. They remind me of Kentucky basketball fans. Actually, the ones I know are also Kentucky basketball fans. My old Commander is in Jordan. He's paying too much attention to the buttPirates baseball. I asked him if the Steelers would be able to keep from finishing last in the division. No response.

SR
09-09-2013, 12:57 PM
This thread has legs.

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 01:00 PM
The most annoying argument ever. And Kentucky fans do the exact same thing.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4606/4j0t.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/4j0t.jpg/)

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 01:01 PM
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1285/drh8.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/drh8.jpg/)

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 01:04 PM
This thread has legs.

And a vagina

slim
09-09-2013, 01:08 PM

C'mon....no one is that stupd.

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 01:09 PM

I don't know. The guy couldn't spell kat if you gave him the k and the t.

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 01:13 PM

HammeredOut is. Although, he must some sort of savant because he claims to make his living betting on NFL games and says he wins, against the spread, at a 95% clip. :rolleyes:

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 01:17 PM
HammeredOut is. Although, he must some sort of savant because he claims to make his living betting on NFL games and says he wins, against the spread, at a 95% clip. :rolleyes:

Then he should make my picks, I stunk it up this week

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Then he should make my picks, I stunk it up this week

So did I. My 7 year old daughter won our family pick em pool this week. :laugh:

She gets to pick out Dinner for tonight. Guess I'll be making my homemade Alfredo sauce.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 01:32 PM
So did I. My 7 year old daughter won our family pick em pool this week. :laugh:

She gets to pick out Dinner for tonight. Guess I'll be making my homemade Alfredo sauce.

lol my wife beat me. I'm in a pool from my old company, every game against the spread.

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 01:39 PM
I keep forgetting there's a pick em here.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 01:40 PM
the steelers are probably my least favorite team in the league, and I base that on their fan base. I am in Steeler country (who isn't, I guess, they are everywhere) but there are a lot of folk that migrated from Pittsburgh or PA to the area, they are very well represented. I think you nailed it on the head pretty much Dread, my experience has often been that I just don't really like steeler fans as people, and they are really kindof a classless bunch as fans. not all, but many

slim
09-09-2013, 01:55 PM

lol

slim
09-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Hey guys, my winning % against the spread is 101%

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 03:29 PM
lol my wife beat me. I'm in a pool from my old company, every game against the spread.

Against the spread's a bitch. It got so depressing for some of the players that we started to pay off for the most number of incorrect picks, as long as you post every week.

BroncoWave
09-09-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm in Steeler country now too. Granted most people here are WAY more into college football and WVU, but the Steelers are definitely the pro team.

Dreadnought
09-09-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm in Steeler country now too. Granted most people here are WAY more into college football and WVU, but the Steelers are definitely the pro team.

I have always had the impression that most folks who practice incest, live in trailer parks, and wear mullets - outside of the KC market - are Steeler fans. It holds true in Northern NY. Its a phenomenon that crosses state boundaries

Devilspawn
09-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Historically I hate the Steelers more than any other team but I respect the organization more than any other.

Lynn Swann is soft soft soft.

The Immaculate Reception was bullshit. Always will be bullshit.

Seattle should have 1 ring.

Stick your Criminal Element up your ass.

We suck and we STILL own them today.

2 points in 58 minutes against the Titans at home? Ha.

F em.

TXBRONC
09-10-2013, 09:26 PM

HO?

BroncoNut
09-16-2013, 11:35 AM
Historically I hate the Steelers more than any other team but I respect the organization more than any other.

Lynn Swann is soft soft soft.

The Immaculate Reception was bullshit. Always will be bullshit.

Seattle should have 1 ring.

Stick your Criminal Element up your ass.

We suck and we STILL own them today.

2 points in 58 minutes against the Titans at home? Ha.

F em.

I feel pretty much the same way on them. I hate steeler nation, a large part because of the fans. . the same is true with philly, but I like philly a wee bit more. but I do respect the history of their franchise. I can't think of any other team I dislike more. not even the cowboys. whoever is 2nd is by quite a bit. it might be Kansans city though. don't know quite why, maybe because of Dallas Chief.