PDA

View Full Version : Pansy trolls....sit down until further notice!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

GEM
09-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Beating the Bills with a last second field goal? Pathetic. Shut your dirty mouths about anything Broncos until your Pansy ass team can beat a shit team mightily like the Broncos beat the world champs.

*drops mic*

Northman
09-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Someone's been drinking. lol

Skinny
09-08-2013, 03:38 PM
You go girl.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zextscrU1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

WTE
09-08-2013, 04:18 PM
After the Patriots took the lead the Bills had one final chance on offense w/ 5 seconds left. Dan Dierdorf said, "The Bills need a Jacoby Jones to step up here."

Ha Ha! That was funny! Jacoby Jones! Remember him?

chazoe60
09-08-2013, 04:22 PM
After the Patriots took the lead the Bills had one final chance on offense w/ 5 seconds left. Dan Dierdorf said, "The Bills need a Jacoby Jones to step up here."

I remember David Tyree.

WTE
09-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Danny Amendola was awesome today! NE would not have won without him! And unlike his predecessor Amendola did not cough up the ball on opening day!

Davii
09-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I remember Jacoby Jones. He was on Dancing with the stars and also got hurt on a punt return when his teammate crushed him. That was funny.

Northman
09-08-2013, 04:36 PM
I remember David Tyree.

Oh snap. :lol:

Timmy!
09-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Danny Amendola was awesome today! NE would not have won without him! And unlike his predecessor Amendola did not cough up the ball on opening day!

Amendola is going to be missing games by mid October and you know it. Patsies are soft.

SR
09-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Yeah. About as well as you do. From last year. When Baltimore beat New England. In the playoffs.

WTE
09-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Amendola is going to be missing games by mid October and you know it. Patsies are soft.

They will integrate the youngsters into this offense and Gronk should be back in a couple weeks. NE will be fine.

GEM
09-08-2013, 04:42 PM

Just like your old man NWO Hulk, Pansies are old news. Your team struggled against the lowly Bills, so sit back, shut up and enjoy the Broncos show this season.

WTE
09-08-2013, 04:45 PM
What does Ronnie Hillman, Knowshon Moreno and a vacuum cleaner have in common?

PatriotsGuy
09-08-2013, 04:48 PM
lol week 1 smack. A w is a w.

SR
09-08-2013, 04:50 PM
What does Ronnie Hillman, Knowshon Moreno and a vacuum cleaner have in common?

They're all in your blow job dreams?

WTE
09-08-2013, 04:54 PM

C'mon Pags. These Broncos fans have had very little to cheer about for the past 15 years so I think we should let them thump their chests a little bit.

GEM
09-08-2013, 05:14 PM

Tell that to the Bojangles dude....what comes around goes around. Before talking shit about a team, better be sure your team out performs the team your talking shit about.

WTE
09-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Tell that to the Bojangles dude....what comes around goes around. Before talking shit about a team, better be sure your team out performs the team your talking shit about.

Don't get carried away w/ one win GEM. There's 15 more games to go. And some are even on the road!!!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Wow, did Tommy Boy get outplayed by a rookie with a total of 2 preseason quarters of experience?

WTE
09-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Wow, did Tommy Boy get outplayed by a rookie with a total of 2 preseason quarters of experience?

The Rookie choked in the 4th. Tommy Boy drove his team to yet another 4th qtr comeback.

GEM
09-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Why should you have to come back against the likes of the Bills? Especially if you are the mighty mighty pansies.

topscribe
09-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Yeah. About as well as you do. From last year. When Baltimore beat New England. In the playoffs.
And it wasn't double overtime.

IIRC, NE was humiliated . . . in their own house!

GEM
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Don't get carried away w/ one win GEM. There's 15 more games to go. And some are even on the road!!!

I'm not carried away, just pulling the same jackassish behavior as your buddy, bojackass.

WTE
09-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Why should you have to come back against the likes of the Bills? Especially if you are the mighty mighty pansies.

The Bills always seem to start the season very well and then come crashing down hard by midseason. It's similar to how Peyton plays great in the regular season and falls apart in the post season.

Go figure, right?? :confused:

topscribe
09-08-2013, 05:50 PM
And it wasn't double overtime.

IIRC, NE was humiliated . . . in their own house!

The Bills always seem to start the season very well and then come crashing down hard by midseason. It's similar to how Peyton plays great in the regular season and falls apart in the post season.

Go figure, right?? :confused:
Wow, did you miss my post?

Wrong year to talk about someone else's postseason . . . :nod:

WTE
09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Wow, did you miss my post?

Wrong year to talk about someone else's postseason . . . :nod:

I saw your post Tops. What do you want me to say? That Denver played more competitively in their loss to Baltimore than NE?

Sorry Tops. I'll tale NE's loss to Baltimore any day to what you guys had to endure. I think Chazoe is still having Rahim Moore nightmares.

chazoe60
09-08-2013, 06:01 PM
I saw your post Tops. What do you want me to say? That Denver played more competitively in their loss to Baltimore than NE?

Sorry Tops. I'll tale NE's loss to Baltimore any day to what you guys had to endure. I think Chazoe is still having Rahim Moore nightmares.
I haven't mentioned Rahim's name other than to compliment his hit Thursday night in quite some time.

topscribe
09-08-2013, 06:01 PM

Yes, but the difference is, Denver had Baltimore beaten, and it took a last minute gaff to reverse that.

Your team simply got the crap kicked out of it. :lol:

WTE
09-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Yes, but the difference is, Denver had Baltimore beaten, and it took a last minute gaff to reverse that.

Yes NE got the crap kicked out of them in the 2nd half. The tide turned when Wes Welker dropped a gimme pass in the 3rd qtr that would have extended NE's lead and put them in great shape for the rest of the game.

Brady threw a perfect pass to Wes and he flat out dropped it!!! But I'm not bitter.

topscribe
09-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Yes NE got the crap kicked out of them in the 2nd half. The tide turned when Wes Welker dropped a gimme pass in the 3rd qtr that would have extended NE's lead and put them in great shape for the rest of the game.

Brady threw a perfect pass to Wes and he flat out dropped it!!! But I'm not bitter.
Hmmm . . . now, that's odd. This last Thursday, Decker dropped three passes.
Welker muffed a punt and GAVE Baltimore a touchdown.

The result? 49-27, Denver. . . :coffee:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-08-2013, 06:48 PM
The Rookie choked in the 4th. Tommy Boy drove his team to yet another 4th qtr comeback.

Congratulations, your confidence must be soaring after that display of dominance. :laugh:

ShaneFalco
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM

what is preseason smack then?

Davii
09-08-2013, 07:05 PM
what is preseason smack then?

Even worse because a W doesn't count.

TXBRONC
09-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Hmmm . . . now, that's odd. This last Thursday, Decker dropped three passes.
Welker muffed a punt and GAVE Baltimore a touchdown.

The result? 49-27, Denver. . . :coffee:

WTE isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

ShaneFalco
09-08-2013, 07:18 PM
i cant hear much smack over my NFL rewind subscription. Just watching Manning throw 7tds versus the SB champs...over...and over... and over...

WTE
09-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Congratulations, your confidence must be soaring after that display of dominance. :laugh:

No. I am very even keeled after week 1.

It is GEM who is over-reacting from starting the season 1-0.

I am very laid back, mellow and groovy.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Groovy? Really?

WTE
09-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Groovy? Really?

Yep, thinking about perming my hair.

TXBRONC
09-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Yep, thinking about perming my hair.

I suppose you have to do something while you're eating a bowl of dicks.

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 08:36 PM

He didn't cheat by faking a catch that bounced off the ground either....I really respect that in a player.

chazoe60
09-08-2013, 08:39 PM
No, he just watched the oposing team's practice via BBNet. ;)

FanInAZ
09-08-2013, 08:40 PM
He didn't cheat by faking a catch that bounced off the ground either....I really respect that in a player.

Then you don't respect very many pro players in any sport. I'm not condoning, I'm just pointing out that it's standard operating procedure.

SR
09-08-2013, 08:45 PM

Welker didn't cheat. He did what any WR in the NFL would do. No NFL receiver would just let the ball go, stand up, and say "sorry guys but I didn't catch that".

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 08:46 PM

Gem.....you do realize the Broncos didn't win the SB this week, don't you? I think your expectations are showing!

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 08:47 PM

Sixteen, if you're the Broncos!

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 08:53 PM

You're referring to Manning's boneheaded gift to the Ravens, I assume?

Remember....it ain't over 'til it's over. Especially true when you're facing Mr. Pick-Six himself!

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 08:58 PM
No. I am very even keeled after week 1.

It is GEM who is over-reacting from starting the season 1-0.

I am very laid back, mellow and groovy.

GEM will sober up by tomorrow and realize that NE is also 1-0, and tied with Denver for the #1 seed.

Pudge
09-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Talking about the #1 seed after week 1? Your expectations are showing.

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Welker didn't cheat. He did what any WR in the NFL would do. No NFL receiver would just let the ball go, stand up, and say "sorry guys but I didn't catch that".

No shit..?

HAHA, you guys are soooo easy.

GEM
09-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Gem.....you do realize the Broncos didn't win the SB this week, don't you? I think your expectations are showing!

It's about equal to your overreaction Thursday night to the broncos slow start, then how quickly you dummied up when we went on a 2nd half massacre of the champs. this was pretty much a parody of your weak ass continued attempt at smack.

PatriotsGuy
09-08-2013, 09:07 PM
It's about equal to your overreaction Thursday night to the broncos slow start, then how quickly you dummied up when we went on a 2nd half massacre of the champs. this was pretty much a parody of your weak ass continued attempt at smack.

In fairness though, your fellow fans did the same, see the gameday thread. Have I ever told you I like cheese?

FanInAZ
09-08-2013, 09:07 PM

Actually, I do believe they pulled a Bullgator by leaving the site all together when we started pulling away.

GEM
09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
GEM will sober up by tomorrow and realize that NE is also 1-0, and tied with Denver for the #1 seed.

I didn't drink today, Mr. psychology major.

GEM
09-08-2013, 09:12 PM
In fairness though, your fellow fans did the same, see the gameday thread. Have I ever told you I like cheese?

Pags, its different when you are talking about your team then when some jerk from another team does it in the smack forum. Especially when said jerk likes to play Mr. innocent whoa is me. just talk shit and deal with it, don't fake ass I want to be part of this community, I want to be your buddy. just be a ******* troll and be proud of it.

PatriotsGuy
09-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Pagan, its different when you are talking about your team then when some jerk from another team does it in the smack forum. Especially when said jerk likes to play Mr. innocent whoa is me. just talk shit and deal with it, don't fake ass I want to be part of this community, I want to be your buddy. just be ******* troll and be proud of it.

Ok, fair enough

GEM
09-08-2013, 09:15 PM
No shit..?

Tuck rule...

SR
09-08-2013, 09:20 PM
No shit..?

Were you born retarded or just got that way with old age?

SR
09-08-2013, 09:21 PM

I think some of us just expected, with all of the off season Gase/fast-start/step on your throat hype, for the offense to come out and go for the jugular.

topscribe
09-08-2013, 09:35 PM
You're referring to Manning's boneheaded gift to the Ravens, I assume?

Remember....it ain't over 'til it's over. Especially true when you're facing Mr. Pick-Six himself!
When you go to bed tonight, say a little prayer of thanks that it wasn't your team in Denver last Thursday . . . :wave:

Mr Bojangles
09-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Pags, its different when you are talking about your team then when some jerk from another team does it in the smack forum. Especially when said jerk likes to play Mr. innocent whoa is me. just talk shit and deal with it, don't fake ass I want to be part of this community, I want to be your buddy. just be a ******* troll and be proud of it.

Wow....you must have taken Sensitivity Training at the Andrew Dice Clay School of Charm.......and failed the course.

chazoe60
09-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Wow....you must have taken Sensitivity Training at the Andrew Dice Clay School of Charm.......and failed the course.

Does that mean she's really sensitive since she failed the course? I would think that if she was insensitive then she would pass Andrew Dice Clay's class?

topscribe
09-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Let me give you a little advice about Gem: If you cross swords with her, don't get directly in front of her . . .

GEM
09-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Sensitive? Not hardly. Sick of your fake ass? Definitely. You are in the smack forum, grow some balls or get the **** out. Dont sissy Mary lala ***** foot around here anymore. You don't want to fit in, you want to talk shit but you don't like it in return. You like to play games and think because you took some college psych class that you are good at mind games, you aren't. Everyone here saw through you the first day. So again I tell you, quit crying whoa is me when people call you on being a troll, own the shit.

Look in the mirror when wondering who the sensitive ninny is, if you can dish it, you can take it.

MOtorboat
09-08-2013, 10:29 PM

I've never seen a troll be such a bitch.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Gem-

I high-fived you solely for using the word ninny. Fine work-

WTE
09-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Poor GEM. She was watching the ticker yesterday and saw the Patriots losing late in the 4th and was desperately hoping they would lose so she could bash at the Patriots fans for losing to the "lowly" Bills.

But then NE pulled it out at the last second and GEM was bullshit but she was hell bent on creating her bash NE thread that she had to settle for sloppy seconds.

Poor GEM.

Pudge
09-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Imagine the threads if we barely beat the raiders. It's essentially the same thing as almost losing to the bills

GEM
09-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Poor GEM. She was watching the ticker yesterday and saw the Patriots losing late in the 4th and was desperately hoping they would lose so she could bash at the Patriots fans for losing to the "lowly" Bills.

But then NE pulled it out at the last second and GEM was bullshit but she was hell bent on creating her bash NE thread that she had to settle for sloppy seconds.

Poor GEM.

Actually, they cut away from Bengals v.Bears, NE down to Buffalo. and I laughed. I knew with 3 minutes on the clock and Brady has the ball, NE was. going to win. I just found it funny all the shit that was talked first half Thursday night, and Herr are the mighty Pansies down to the badasses in Buffalo. :laugh:

SR
09-09-2013, 07:57 AM

Nothing wrong with Dice. I support GEM.

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:57 AM
Actually, they cut away from Bengals v.Bears, NE down to Buffalo. and I laughed. I knew with 3 minutes on the clock and Brady has the ball, NE was. going to win. I just found it funny all the shit that was talked first half Thursday night, and Herr are the mighty Pansies down to the badasses in Buffalo. :laugh:

If you only saw the last 3 minutes you did not get a true perspective of the game. Buffalo's defense played extremely well. They gave Brady and his receivers very little time and space.

NE's defense played very well too and most likely won the game for their offense.

SR
09-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Church it up however you want WTE...fact of the matter is it took last minute "heroics" to beat the BILLS. You talk like it was the score of the Chiefs/Jags game.

TXBRONC
09-09-2013, 08:25 AM
If you only saw the last 3 minutes you did not get a true perspective of the game. Buffalo's defense played extremely well. They gave Brady and his receivers very little time and space.

NE's defense played very well too and most likely won the game for their offense.

Yeah poor clock managment and rookie quarterback had nothing to do with it.

Army Bronco
09-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Church it up however you want WTE...fact of the matter is it took last minute "heroics" to beat the BILLS. You talk like it was the score of the Chiefs/Jags game.True..Cmon WTE, all off season you guys come on here talking about how great your O will be even with your new WRs and gave us a lot of crap after a Seattle preseason game....really a preseason game. Yes we are both 1-0 but when we go on streaks you guys talk about who we played. Now its the record. Either way you guys will find a way to talk crap.

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 09:37 AM
It's always entertaining to me how some trolls only grow balls when they have "reinforcements" around.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 09:40 AM
lol "ninny" I missed that.

Timmy!
09-09-2013, 09:43 AM
:lol: pats fans get all upset when they are nervous.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Nothing wrong with Dice. I support GEM.

I support her, too....and wish her a speedy recovery from her weekend 3453

Meltdown!

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:27 AM
I've never seen a troll be such a bitch.

I bet there's a lot of things you've never seen......such as, Peyton Manning win a PO game for the Broncos! :lol::lol:

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Actually, they cut away from Bengals v.Bears, NE down to Buffalo. and I laughed. I knew with 3 minutes on the clock and Brady has the ball, NE was going to win. I just found it funny all the shit that was talked first half Thursday night, and Herr are the mighty Pansies down to the badasses in Buffalo. :laugh:

I know what you mean.

Just like with three minutes left in a PO game and Manning has the ball, I know he is going to throw a game-ending pick!

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Church it up however you want WTE...fact of the matter is it took last minute "heroics" to beat the BILLS. You talk like it was the score of the Chiefs/Jags game.

LOL.....coming as it does from someone who probably didn't even see the highlights, let alone the game!

Lots of teams struggled yesterday...opening day, and all. Seattle squeaked by....yet they are a strong NFC contender for a SB appearance.

Of course, the Broncos didn't stumble at all. Probably because, as you will find out a month from now, they have already peaked, due to expectations! :lol::lol:

GEM
09-09-2013, 11:37 AM
I support her, too....and wish her a speedy recovery from her weekend 3453

Meltdown!

Guess you can't read....the whole purpose of the thread was to make fun of you. All your talk Thursday night how you knew it, blah, blah, blah and here your team comes and almost loses to the Bills. :laugh: Week 1 don't mean shit...you're right...so maybe Thursday night you should have kept your fingers away from the keyboard talking shit.

FFS...how many times does it need to be explained. :rolleyes:

GEM
09-09-2013, 11:38 AM
LOL.....coming as it does from someone who probably didn't even see the highlights, let alone the game!

Lots of teams struggled yesterday...opening day, and all. Seattle squeaked by....yet they are a strong NFC contender for a SB appearance.

Of course, the Broncos didn't stumble at all. Probably because, as you will find out a month from now, they have already peaked, due to expectations! :lol::lol:

You certainly hope so...

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:39 AM
True..Cmon WTE, all off season you guys come on here talking about how great your O will be even with your new WRs and gave us a lot of crap after a Seattle preseason game....really a preseason game. Yes we are both 1-0 but when we go on streaks you guys talk about who we played. Now its the record. Either way you guys will find a way to talk crap.

LOL.....Unlike Bronco fans, of course. :salute:

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 11:44 AM
I dont seem to ever get an answer, so I'll try again. What happened to the troll rule? The one I said would never happen. Just curious

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Guess you can't read....the whole purpose of the thread was to make fun of you. All your talk Thursday night how you knew it, blah, blah, blah and here your team comes and almost loses to the Bills. :laugh: Week 1 don't mean shit...you're right...so maybe Thursday night you should have kept your fingers away from the keyboard talking shit.

LOL.... I didn't say anything approaching the crap your fellow boosters were hurling at their own team!

Oh, that's right, I forgot....That's different

GEM
09-09-2013, 11:47 AM
I dont seem to ever get an answer, so I'll try again. What happened to the troll rule? The one I said would never happen. Just curious

I've answered this in another thread you asked....report and start the discussion. I'm a moderator or I would, Davii would, same thing.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 11:48 AM

Wrong Forum, Coach....you should be asking that in the Town Hall Forum. This is the Smack Shack....anything goes, I've been told.

So, the way I interpret it, you shouldn't be offended or concerned with the comments here. if you are, just follow GEM's advice and grow a pair of balls!

GEM
09-09-2013, 11:49 AM
LOL.... I didn't say anything approaching the crap your fellow boosters were hurling at their own team!

Oh, that's right, I forgot....That's different

It is different, that was in a Gameday thread in Broncos Discussion. You're talking shit in smack and then your team didn't back up your shit talking. It's like when you have a sibling...you can say what you want to that sibling, but if someone else says it to that sibling, game on.

So....game on. You and your Pansies sucked this week. Better luck next week.

GEM
09-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Wrong Forum, Coach....you should be asking that in the Town Hall Forum. This is the Smack Shack....anything goes, I've been told.

So, the way I interpret it, you shouldn't be offended or concerned with the comments here. if you are, just follow GEM's advice and grow a pair of balls!

I don't think he was asking you. We don't need your help moderating the board.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 12:01 PM
I've answered this in another thread you asked....report and start the discussion. I'm a moderator or I would, Davii would, same thing.

So, let me see if I follow this....

Coach is upset with all the smack talk, even tho it's in the Smack forum, and wants something done about it.
So he asks for advice from a forum moderator who just happens to have started the thread, and along with a fellow moderator, is actively engaged in the repartee he finds offensive..! :confused:

But, naturally, neither the comments of the moderators nor the other local fans are deemed offensive.....just the responses of some of the Patriots' fans?

BTW....what exactly is it that you are suggesting he report? Coach sounds like Obama on his Syria plan!

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 12:05 PM

I'm just asking a question that the conversation in here reminded me of. I love this particular thread because I know 95% of the shit said in here would never be said face to face in a bar. Including your rambling.

slim
09-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Did anyone see the Pats/Bills yesterday?

Brady played like he had a dick in his ass.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 12:07 PM
I don't think he was asking you. We don't need your help moderating the board.

I was just trying to be helpful.

So, one is not allowed to respond to (answer) a question posed in the Forum unless it was asked directly of him?

Ok, duly noted. I'll remind others when that happens :rolleyes:

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM

Coach is upset with all the smack talk, even tho it's in the Smack forum, and wants something done about it.
So he asks for advice from a forum moderator who just happens to have started the thread, and along with a fellow moderator, is actively engaged in the repartee he finds offensive..! :confused:

But, naturally, neither the comments of the moderators nor the other local fans are deemed offensive.....just the responses of some of the Patriots' fans?

BTW....what exactly is it that you are suggesting he report? Coach sounds like Obama on his Syria plan!

Nope...you're not following. All I did was ask a question that this thread reminded me of and GEM simply answered it. So before you continuously go around throwing shit against the wall while praying to God it sticks...try to have a little information to back up your ptiful insults and assumptions.

However, if you can show me where ANYTHING in my question post relates to me being upset, I'll be glad to oblige. Until then...save your pathetic rambling

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 12:15 PM

So, one is not allowed to respond to (answer) a question posed in the Forum unless it was asked directly of him?

You didnt exatly answer the question anyway, so why the **** do you care?

topscribe
09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
This is the Smack forum, my friend. It was set up for trolling. We said in the
beginning that in this forum almost anything goes. :)

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 12:30 PM
This is the Smack forum, my friend. It was set up for trolling. We said in the
beginning that in this forum almost anything goes. :)

Once again...where did I compain about anything? I was simply reminded of something while in here and asked a question. How does basic comprehension not get that?

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 12:32 PM
You didnt exatly answer the question anyway, so why the **** do you care?

I apologize, Coach. I assumed from the fact you raised that question here, instead of the appropriate forum, you were complaining about my pal WTE's comments and wanted some action taken against him.

if I was wrong, just as you have proven to be wrong about me and my contributions, I want you to know, I am sorry and did not intend to offend you.

GEM
09-09-2013, 12:40 PM

Talk smack....no one needs your reminders. FFS....all this help from someone no one wants it from.

GEM
09-09-2013, 12:43 PM

Coach asked a question, where was he upset? He asked why the troll conversation hasn't been discussed in relations to you. You come off as nothing more than a troll to most posters.

topscribe
09-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Once again...where did I compain about anything? I was simply reminded of something while in here and asked a question. How does basic comprehension not get that?
Sorry, Coach. I didn't mean anything by that. Just trying to clarify. :)

I probably should not have said anything, not having followed the conversation . . .

SR
09-09-2013, 12:46 PM

I was flipping between the Pats game and the rest of the game Sunday. Why would I waste my entire three hour morning game window on one game? Same weak smack from you. Come up with something new. I mean, you allegedly wrote a book and unless it's a children's book surely you can come up with something else to talk smack about.

SR
09-09-2013, 12:48 PM

Quit trying to moderate our site, dipshit. You're more of a martyr than Zam...

SR
09-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Did anyone see the Pats/Bills yesterday?

Brady played like he had a dick in his ass.

He probably had a plug in to fill the gaping void where the dick usually is.

GEM
09-09-2013, 12:53 PM
I apologize, Coach. I assumed from the fact you raised that question here, instead of the appropriate forum, you were complaining about my pal WTE's comments and wanted some action taken against him.

if I was wrong, just as you have proven to be wrong about me and my contributions, I want you to know, I am sorry and did not intend to offend you.

You are a troll, he isn't wrong, he wasn't talking about WTE (they've had numerous conversations in the Lounge) and quit pointing to where you feel things should be posted. You aren't the info police around here, you aren't a moderator and most of the time, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Talk about what you know. Tom Brady, Bill Belichek & that dump they call NE.

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Me thinks Mr. Bo is a little nervous. Think of it this way Bo, with the Broncos being the obviously superior team and both of our teams residing in the AFC at least you won't have to witness another crushing SB defeat. You won't make it that far.

PatriotsGuy
I beg your pardon

CoachChaz
Coach asked a question, where was he upset? He asked why the troll conversation hasn't been discussed in relations to you. You come off as nothing more than a troll to most posters.

And to be more specific...my question was actually just a general question. It had nothing to do with BoJ or WTE. I just happened to be reminded of it by the content of the conversation

SR
09-09-2013, 12:55 PM
I beg your pardon

Don't tarnish your image by associating with douchebags like Jangles. You're better than that. Even if you only have one good eye.

Thnikkaman
09-09-2013, 12:56 PM
I bet there's a lot of things you've never seen......such as, Peyton Manning win a PO game for the Broncos! :lol::lol:

Or Brady win a Superbowl without Adam Vinatieri

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 12:57 PM
I agree Pags. You are the ONE Pat's fan here I think I could actually drink a beer with. Dont **** that up for me.

chazoe60
I beg your pardon

You heard me Richie Rich, now go fire one of your white gardeners to make you feel better about your team. ;)

Thnikkaman
You are a troll, he isn't wrong, he wasn't talking about WTE (they've had numerous conversations in the Lounge) and quit pointing to where you feel things should be posted. You aren't the info police around here, you aren't a moderator and most of the time, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Talk about what you know. Tom Brady, Bill Belichek & that dump they call NE.

His name is more and more appropriate every time I see him post:

http://www.bojangles.com/

SR
09-09-2013, 12:58 PM
I agree Pags. You are the ONE Pat's fan here I think I could actually drink a beer with. Dont **** that up for me.

It would be funny...one eye...no depth perception...he'd himself RIGHT in the face with the glass.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 01:00 PM
It would be funny...one eye...no depth perception...he'd himself RIGHT in the face with the glass.

This was uncalled for!!!!

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 01:00 PM

I was thinking maybe we could get him to play darts with BoJ. Just kind of see what happens

Army Bronco
09-09-2013, 01:04 PM
True..Cmon WTE, all off season you guys come on here talking about how great your O will be even with your new WRs and gave us a lot of crap after a Seattle preseason game....really a preseason game. Yes we are both 1-0 but when we go on streaks you guys talk about who we played. Now its the record. Either way you guys will find a way to talk crap.

LOL.....Unlike Bronco fans, of course. :salute:Have you seen me on a Pats forums? Have you seen me on other teams forums talking smack..lol ?

SR
09-09-2013, 01:04 PM
This was uncalled for!!!!

I'm just trying to lighten up the situation buddy. I'll probably be in a wheel chair before long with my knees.

SR
09-09-2013, 01:05 PM
I was thinking maybe we could get him to play darts with BoJ. Just kind of see what happens

That would be cool.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm just trying to lighten up the situation buddy. I'll probably be in a wheel chair before long with my knees.

Yeah I read that, that sucks.

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 01:08 PM

Screw the wheelchair. I already have my eyes on this gem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM6pEg_Ps9o

MasterShake
09-09-2013, 01:33 PM
You heard me Richie Rich, now go fire one of your white gardeners to make you feel better about your team. ;)

Let them use your pool. But only the day before you have them drain it and clean it.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Gem,, S T F U. tia, :wave:

topscribe
09-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Uh-oh . . . :couch:

GEM
09-09-2013, 01:44 PM

Nut...go bang a rabid rottweiler. tia. ,,!,,

WTE
09-09-2013, 01:55 PM

I don't know if I recommend you joining Coach for a beer at the bar Pags. Coach and his wife still like to get into good old fashion bar fights in the Texas saloons!

You gotta protect that one good eye you still have!

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 02:02 PM
I don't know if I recommend you joining Coach for a beer at the bar Pags. Coach and his wife still like to get into good old fashion bar fights in the Texas saloons!

Pags would have nothing to worry about sitting at my favorite bar with me. You and the rest of your cronies on the other hand...

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 02:07 PM

Why you talking shit about someone's wife? Didn't you have a hissy fit when Buff said something about yours?

WTE
09-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Why you talking shit about someone's wife? Didn't you have a hissy fit when Buff said something about yours?

No, Buff didn't say anything about my wife. He made a racial comment about slim's wife but we're over that now.

Why are you trying to start something Pags?

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 02:18 PM
No, Buff didn't say anything about my wife. He made a racial comment about slim's wife but we're over that now.

I'm cranky, it's Monday.

WTE
09-09-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm cranky, it's Monday.

The work day is almost over. I'm looking forward to watching Eagles/Skins tonight.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Should be interesting. I tool the Skins in my pool so Philly will win it.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 02:44 PM
skins should win out tonight. I don't really care either way though. but I think the Cowboys just might win that Division in the end.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 02:45 PM

If I were even half the ***** you whiners claim I am, I'd have a field day with that comment!

slim
09-09-2013, 02:45 PM
That is a pretty weak division.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Me thinks Mr. Bo is a little nervous. Think of it this way Bo, with the Broncos being the obviously superior team and both of our teams residing in the AFC at least you won't have to witness another crushing SB defeat. You won't make it that far.

Thanks, Chaz, ole buddy, ole pal....It's comments like that which will make Nov 24 so much more satisfying and enjoyable.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 02:51 PM
That is a pretty weak division.

I don't believe I suggested anything contrary. you know what are tough Divisions? all the remaining 3 NFC divisions. just wait and watch. I wouldn't be surprised to seen an NFC team playing an NFC team in the superbowl.

slim
09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I don't believe I suggested anything contrary. you know what are tough Divisions? all the remaining 3 NFC divisions. just wait and watch. I wouldn't be surprised to seen an NFC team playing an NFC team in the superbowl.

That wouldn't really surprise me.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 02:54 PM
And to be more specific...my question was actually just a general question. It had nothing to do with BoJ or WTE. I just happened to be reminded of it by the content of the conversation

HaHa..... I don't know why, but your comment reminds me of the story of Pinochio.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
That wouldn't really surprise me.

I think the AFC should secede from the league. they suck

slim
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM
HaHa..... I don't know why, but your comment reminds me of the story of Pinochio.

You remind me of the story of two gay dudes blowing each other.

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:01 PM

I think you already started it. Feel free to come out to a bar with me if you're ever in Texas.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 03:04 PM
I think you already started it. Feel free to come out to a bar with me if you're ever in Texas.

Don't do it WTE!!!!!! unless you like to get fuked in the ass anyway

Thnikkaman
09-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks, Chaz, ole buddy, ole pal....It's comments like that which will make Nov 24 so much more satisfying and enjoyable.

Fried Chicken was more enjoyable before you came around. Now we all see it for what it is...Junk.

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:06 PM

To be honest...I really couldnt give a shit. But feel free to ask all the mods how many times I've ever complained about ignorant mindless trolls that bring nothing to the table. I think you'll find the number quite miniscule

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:07 PM

Sorry...but that was DC that banged your ass when you were here

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Sorry...but that was DC that banged your ass when you were here

yeah, but you egged him on

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Fried Chicken was more enjoyable before you came around. Now we all see it for what it is...Junk.

The irony of it all is when I lived in NC, I saw ads for Bojangles plastered all over the state. So...I eventually tried it. As I figured, it was a lot of posturing and promoting, but it failed to live up to it's self describing hype.

Quite a fitting name.

CoachChaz
yeah, but you egged him on

All I did was invite him to the party

WTE

I think I will take your advice and stay away from Coach and the Texas bars. The last time I saw a pic of Coach he didn't have any horns on his head if you know what I mean!

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:10 PM
I think I will take your advice and stay away from Coach and the Texas bars. The last time I saw a pic of Coach he didn't have any horns on his head if you know what I mean!

How original

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 03:11 PM

oh I know what you mean alright. and it sure didn't feel like a horn in my ass that night either, if you know what I mean

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 03:11 PM
You remind me of the story of two gay dudes blowing each other.

Oh, really...? I'm not familiar with that particular story.

Did you come across it in your subscription magazines, Slim.. 3457

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 03:12 PM

No I would do it again. it's well worth it. get's easier after the first time too from what I hear

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 03:23 PM

Where in Texas, Coach?

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Where in Texas, Coach?

D/FW area

SR
09-09-2013, 03:25 PM
If I were even half the ***** you whiners claim I am, I'd have a field day with that comment!

You're more than welcome to try, but the only jokes you could make are gay jokes, which WTE already tried.

SR
09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Oh, really...? I'm not familiar with that particular story.

Did you come across it in your subscription magazines, Slim.. 3457

I would love to see what you typed in your search engine to actually find a picture like that.

WTE
09-09-2013, 03:28 PM
You're more than welcome to try, but the only jokes you could make are gay jokes, which WTE already tried.

If I recall I don't think I was referring specifically to you.

SR
09-09-2013, 03:29 PM
If I recall I don't think I was referring specifically to you.

I do believe you were.

If some people weren't on their knees all the time their meniscus would be fine.

Since I was the ONLY person talking about their meniscus, this post is aimed directly at me.

WTE
09-09-2013, 03:39 PM
I do believe you were.

Since I was the ONLY person talking about their meniscus, this post is aimed directly at me.

You're right. I was referring to you and specifically to you.

slim
09-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I would love to see what you typed in your search engine to actually find a picture like that.

He had it bookmarked.

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 03:52 PM
I had my meniscus torn 3 times. I'm going to take it personal as well.

Jaws
09-09-2013, 03:56 PM

Probably didn't have to search, already bookmarked in favourites.

WTE
09-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Just so everyone knows. Ever since GEM wrote her "Pansy Trolls Sit Down Until Further Notice" thread, I have decided to stand up the entire time.

No sitting down for me unless I decide to sit down.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 04:14 PM
I had my meniscus torn 3 times. I'm going to take it personal as well.

who were the lucky fellows?

SR
09-09-2013, 04:21 PM
who were the lucky fellows?

You know what nut? You're just as bad as WTE and almost as bad as Bojangles.

Thnikkaman
09-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Just so everyone knows. Ever since GEM wrote her "Pansy Trolls Sit Down Until Further Notice" thread, I have decided to stand up the entire time.

Pics or it didn't happen.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 04:24 PM

so what exactly are you saying?

WTE
09-09-2013, 04:26 PM

Nut doesn't care about you Broncos fags anymore. He has found new friends.

SR
09-09-2013, 04:27 PM
so what exactly are you saying?

You're becoming a troll.

CoachChaz
09-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Nut doesn't care about you Broncos fags anymore. He has found new friends.

If he chooses you turds...you can have him

WTE
09-09-2013, 04:38 PM
You're becoming a troll.

They're turning on you Nut. Just like they turned on Hotcarl, Zam and hundreds of others.

You will be safe among your Patriots friends Nut. Now tell these Broncos losers to Eff off!

TXBRONC
09-09-2013, 04:39 PM

GEM he's Pastie fan that in and of itself means he's not smart enough to comprehend.

Pudge
09-09-2013, 04:44 PM
GEM he's Pastie fan that in and of itself means he's not smart enough to comprehend.

Don't lump pags in with that group. Bo and WTE are a group of retards all their own.

SR
09-09-2013, 04:45 PM
They're turning on you Nut. Just like they turned on Hotcarl, Zam and hundreds of others.

You will be safe among your Patriots friends Nut. Now tell these Broncos losers to Eff off!

Because Zam, Hotcarl, and the "hundreds of others" have so much to offer...

Army Bronco
09-09-2013, 04:55 PM
You're becoming a troll.

You will be safe among your Patriots friends Nut. Now tell these Broncos losers to Eff off! Hey!!!!!

Slick
09-09-2013, 04:58 PM
The irony of it all is when I lived in NC, I saw ads for Bojangles plastered all over the state. So...I eventually tried it. As I figured, it was a lot of posturing and promoting, but it failed to live up to it's self describing hype.

Quite a fitting name.
I liked the breakfast biscuits and the dirty rice. The chicken wasn't very good.

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 05:48 PM

"SeeingRed"

SR
09-09-2013, 06:09 PM
"SeeingRed"

https://www.google.com/search?q=seeingred&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 06:14 PM

A week or two ago, I was really impressed with you Coach and thought you'd make a great friend, but you're sliding down hill, fast. Why are you doing this to yourself?

Mr Bojangles
09-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Sensitive? Not hardly. Sick of your fake ass? Definitely. You are in the smack forum, grow some balls or get the **** out. Dont sissy Mary lala ***** foot around here anymore. You don't want to fit in, you want to talk shit but you don't like it in return. You like to play games and think because you took some college psych class that you are good at mind games, you aren't. Everyone here saw through you the first day. So again I tell you, quit crying whoa is me when people call you on being a troll, own the shit.

Look in the mirror when wondering who the sensitive ninny is, if you can dish it, you can take it.

Calm down, GEM. you don't scare me. My wife is tougher on me than that on one of her good days.

WTE
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Don't lump pags in with that group. Bo and WTE are a group of retards all their own.

How ironic that you stand side by side w/ Pags when he made fun of your profession.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 06:34 PM
How ironic that you stand side by side w/ Pags when he made fun of your profession.

? This smells like a lie

WTE
09-09-2013, 06:39 PM
? This smells like a lie

You recently said people who move rocks for a living are losers. Pudge moves a lot of rocks.

Unlike you, I personally do not think Pudge is a loser.

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM
You recently said people who move rocks for a living are losers. Pudge moves a lot of rocks.

Unlike you, I personally do not think Pudge is a loser.

This is a gross simplification of the complex professions and experiences that a blue collar worker such as our gregarious and stoic friend Pudge exemplifies.

WTE
09-09-2013, 06:49 PM
This is a gross simplification of the complex professions and experiences that a blue collar worker such as our gregarious and stoic friend Pudge exemplifies.

Mo, Pudge moves earth which consists of dirt and rock. Pags made fun of people who move rocks. It's really quite simple and not very complicated.

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Mo, Pudge moves earth which consists of dirt and rock. Pags made fun of people who move rocks. It's really quite simple and not very complicated.

I thought he was a fork lift driver...

TXBRONC
09-09-2013, 06:53 PM

Fair enough.

WTE
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM
I thought he was a fork lift driver...

I'm sure Pudge is also a very efficient fork lift operator. But his former avatar illustrated that he is a heavy equipment operator, thus "rock mover" which, according to Pags; is a lowly profession.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 06:58 PM
I thought he was in the oil rig biz

SR
09-09-2013, 07:05 PM
A week or two ago, I was really impressed with you Coach and thought you'd make a great friend, but you're sliding down hill, fast. Why are you doing this to yourself?

Coach doesn't wanna be your friend. You have got yourself fooled. Not a damn person here wants to befriend you, save for WTE and maybe nut...you are who you associate yourself with I guess

SR
09-09-2013, 07:07 PM

I don't know what all of those words like professions, worker, or friend mean but goddammit that reads well.

SR
09-09-2013, 07:07 PM

Unless you're moving earth near ekalaka, MT, in which case you might find some of our aircraft parts mixed in with the dirt and rock.

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:10 PM
I thought he was in the oil rig biz

Maybe he is in the oil rig business Pags. I'm not sure. But even the oil rig business requires people to "move rocks."

That was a rather pretentious statement you made about generally hard-working rock movers Pags.

Do you wish to clarify, or better yet, apologize to Pudge?

SR
09-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Maybe he is in the oil rig business Pags. I'm not sure. But even the oil rig business requires people to "move rocks."

That was a rather pretentious statement you made about generally hard-working rock movers Pags.

Do you wish to clarify, or better yet, apologize to Pudge?

We can all see what you're trying to do. PAG isn't the bad guy.

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:29 PM
We can all see what you're trying to do. PAG isn't the bad guy.

I'm not trying to do anything. I'm not the one who was critical of people who moved rocks for a living. Pags was the critical one.

I have the highest respect for heavy equipment operators. I understand the toll those pieces of equipment can take on your body.

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Pats fans will canibalize each other at the drop of a hat. Sad.

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:35 PM

Pags is the one who posted "I like eggs" in response to a thread by Bo.

Pags chose his allegiance in that post and his allegiance was not the New England Patriots.

It's all changing now guys. And it's gonna get ugly.

Davii
09-09-2013, 07:36 PM

Nothing to do with a team Chaz, trolls will eat non-trolls at the drop of a hat to further instigate, irritate, and/or annoy.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm watching football, but I do like eggs. Sue me.

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Nothing to do with a team Chaz, trolls will eat non-trolls at the drop of a hat to further instigate, irritate, and/or annoy.

Not at all Davii. Sometimes trolls are the only ones who are not afraid to separate themselves from the clicks in order to state the truth.

chazoe60
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Cliques

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Cliques

I had a feeling I spelled it wrong. I always stunk at French.

Davii
09-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Not at all Davii. Sometimes trolls are the only ones who are not afraid to separate themselves from the clicks in order to state the truth.

The word is "cliques" Mr. NWO troll. Funny how you puff your chest out and turn back into a complete ass when your fellow Patriot trolls show up. It definitely opens a window to a weak minded individual.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 07:47 PM
I'm watching football, but I do like eggs. Sue me.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 07:48 PM
oops]

WTE
09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
The word is "cliques" Mr. NWO troll. Funny how you puff your chest out and turn back into a complete ass when your fellow Patriot trolls show up. It definitely opens a window to a weak minded individual.

No, it shows this is the smack forum and maybe you're the one too weak minded to handle it here.

slim
09-09-2013, 07:52 PM

So when you pee?

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 07:52 PM
No, it shows this is the smack forum and maybe you're the one too weak minded to handle it here.

Are you on your period, Terry?

Davii
09-09-2013, 07:53 PM

Or, conversely, I could be talking shit...

SR
09-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Pags, we are lucky to have you. You're a good man.

WTE
09-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Or, conversely, I could be talking shit...

I intend to raise the same level of confusion and hostility as when the Hulkster became Hollywood. It's all part of my Master Plan.

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 08:02 PM
I intend to raise the same level of confusion and hostility as when the Hulkster became Hollywood. It's all part of my Master Plan.

And you're a Cowboys fan-douche.

Davii
09-09-2013, 08:03 PM

So you intend to be a complete douchebag?

Don't look now, but mission accomplished.

WTE
09-09-2013, 08:05 PM
And you're a Cowboys fan-douche.

Mo, do you have another riddle for me?

Davii
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Pags, we are lucky to have you. You're a good man.

Pags is a wonderful human being and a great football mind. It's a shame such miscreants as Blowjangles, NEpansies, and nWTO have to sully him with their team affiliation.

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM

Oh, snap.

Original. :rolleyes:

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
any other football fans watching this game? posted from my gay kindle.

WTE
09-09-2013, 08:10 PM
So you intend to be a complete douchebag?

Don't look now, but mission accomplished.

No, Mission just started.

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 08:12 PM
any other football fans watching this game? posted from my gay kindle.

Join us in the other games thread, PAGs, we can get away from Mr. Douchenozzle.

PatriotsGuy
09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Join us in the other games thread, PAGs, we can get away from Mr. Douchenozzle.Hard to post on a gay kindle and watch a game. Chip Kelly Dover NH guy.

WTE
09-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Join us in the other games thread, PAGs, we can get away from Mr. Douchenozzle.

Yes, let's go there. Davii won't follow us.

WTE
09-09-2013, 08:18 PM
On second thought.....the Other Games Thread is talking about the commercials and Nascar.

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 08:19 PM
On second thought.....the Other Games Thread is talking about the commercials and Nascar.

I'd figure a dimwit like yourself might understand that discussion better.

SR
09-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Pags is a wonderful human being and a great football mind. It's a shame such miscreants as Blowjangles, NEpansies, and nWTO have to sully him with their team affiliation.

I think for a day we should all have Pags as our Adopted Bronco.

WTE
09-09-2013, 08:42 PM

Yes, I agree. Pags would love that. He has been yearning for that day for years.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-09-2013, 08:43 PM

Midget smack....

Patriot cheer men?

Pudge
09-09-2013, 09:49 PM
I don't move rocks, I move drilling rigs. I don't even have a bucket for my loader, just forks

Mr Bojangles
09-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Cliques

That's low, Chaz...really, really low. I let GEM get away with a couple of beauts, like "whoa is me", twice But now, you've brought my wrath down on her and you. Oh, yes, YOU....you've had a couple of grammar mistakes that a third grader back east wouldn't make, so watch out, buddy.

Mr Bojangles
09-10-2013, 12:10 AM

Davii sees trolls behind every remark a rival fan makes, and fancies himself as the Forum's Van Helsing, chasing Dracula all the way to Transylvania. He is relentless....you can see it in his every comment and High Five.

Mr Bojangles
09-10-2013, 12:20 AM

Wow...I bet that makes Pags feel really special. I'm so jealous, I can hardly contain myself.

Mr Bojangles
09-10-2013, 12:25 AM
I don't move rocks, I move drilling rigs. I don't even have a bucket for my loader, just forks

Now, now, Pudge, don't feel bad.

As soon as you demonstrate that you can handle the forks without killing someone, I'm sure the boss will let you move up to a bucket

GEM
09-10-2013, 01:12 AM
That's low, Chaz...really, really low. I let GEM get away with a couple of beauts, like "whoa is me", twice But now, you've brought my wrath down on her and you. Oh, yes, YOU....you've had a couple of grammar mistakes that a third grader back east wouldn't make, so watch out, buddy.

Take your grammar nazi bullshit and shove it up your Pansy loving ass.

Jaws
09-10-2013, 02:08 AM
I had a feeling I spelled it wrong. I always stunk at French.

But now it's clicked right?

WTE
09-10-2013, 05:58 AM
Wow...I bet that makes Pags feel really special. I'm so jealous, I can hardly contain myself.

I would agree that was a really gay post by SR.

CoachChaz
09-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Sweet. Now we have a resident professional that knows about all things gay.

Thnikkaman
09-10-2013, 09:30 AM
The best thing about trolls, if you don't give them the attention they crave, they go away.

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 09:32 AM
jerk, you too SR.

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 09:33 AM
The best thing about trolls, if you don't give them the attention they crave, they go away.

not me.

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 09:35 AM
wtf? I have to admit, I do have a lot of fun with WTE and Pags,, moreso than many broncos fans. I thinhk I will stick with the team I've been supporting though, but thanks for the thought WTE. I wish you well, but not too well

Thnikkaman
09-10-2013, 09:42 AM
not me.

Nut, I know that SR and Davii take issue with you, but this place wouldn't be the same without you.

SR
09-10-2013, 09:50 AM

Unfortunately, this concept is lost amongst our people.

SR
09-10-2013, 09:51 AM
jerk, you too SR.

I've reached out to you before nut, and I know you put on a big facade, but it's pretty well worn it's welcome with me.

SR
09-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Nut, I know that SR and Davii take issue with you, but this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Some people said the same about hotcarl, but this place is dandy without him.

Thnikkaman
09-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Some people said the same about hotcarl, but this place is dandy without him.

I know we would move on. Nut is the second person that I've met in person from these boards, and I know he's a decent person. Or he was just setting me up to be a murder victim. Either way....

SR
09-10-2013, 10:24 AM
I know we would move on. Nut is the second person that I've met in person from these boards, and I know he's a decent person. Or he was just setting me up to be a murder victim. Either way....

IMO, nut is an Academy Award caliber actor. He's putting on a show. If he acted like this as a working professional, he would be shit canned.

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 10:34 AM
I've reached out to you before nut, and I know you put on a big facade, but it's pretty well worn it's welcome with me.

then don't respond!!!!!! damn..

btw, right now YOU are the one behaving like the troll. And I'm not being sarcastic

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 10:36 AM

Davii does? damn. I wasn't aware of this. SR is a dick right now imo

slim
09-10-2013, 10:36 AM
If you start eating each other, they have won. That is what the terrorists want.