PDA

View Full Version : did somebody say smokescreen?

Chef Zambini
09-07-2013, 12:37 AM
KM , best blocker most PT, end of story !

Dapper Dan
09-07-2013, 12:48 AM
KM , best blocker most PT, end of story !

What?

Chef Zambini
09-07-2013, 12:57 AM
who?

SoCalImport
09-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Did someone say smokescreen? No doubt the final starting lineup with Hillman the numberone could be seen that way

SoCalImport
09-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Or it could also be that they wanted to actually try to run the ball. Though that seems less likely in hindsight.

Chef Zambini
09-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Or it could also be that they wanted to actually try to run the ball. Though that seems less likely in hindsight.they waNTED TO PROTECT pfm first and foremost !
figure it out people! the best blocker plays !
all 3 have running atributes, BALL is the best inside and for ball security.
hillman is third on the reality depth chart and one fumble away from activating JJ.

Dapper Dan
09-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Okay. KM seems to be Knowshon Moreno. I think I'm starting to figure this out.

MOtorboat
09-07-2013, 02:23 AM
they waNTED TO PROTECT pfm first and foremost !
hillman is third on the reality depth chart and one fumble away from activating JJ.

Not a conspiracy, and you're not the only person to have that thought. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Joel
09-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Didn't we cut JJ? Was sad to see it, but pretty sure we haven't re-signed him.

MOtorboat
09-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Didn't we cut JJ? Was sad to see it, but pretty sure we haven't re-signed him.

Jeremiah Johnson was cut and remains unsigned. I think zam might be thinking of C.J. Anderson who made the 53.

Ravage!!!
09-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Zam is all over this conspiracy. Glad he's on the job. He has this nailed down.

Chef Zambini
09-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Zam is all over this conspiracy. Glad he's on the job. He has this nailed down.does this mean I can patch the bubble that Mo bursted?

Chef Zambini
09-07-2013, 10:33 AM
.. and actualy I did mean JJ who is working a kiosk somewhere.
Hillman is one fumble away.
If they play hillman in the first or fourth quarter, the D will be uber-anxious to strip him of the ball.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-07-2013, 10:37 AM
from article:

Footnotes. Fox gave no injury updates Friday. ... He re- iterated that running back Knowshon Moreno made a start Thursday night because of his experience. "He's more seasoned. He's been in that spot more than our other guys," Fox said. "They are all very capable. I'm not slighting the others at all."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24037400/broncos-wr-eric-decker-has-big-fan-denver

Ravage!!!
09-07-2013, 10:44 AM
If Knowshon is still on the team after all his fumbling history, I think all this "he's one fumble away" crap on Hillman is just more fan-dung.

Ravage!!!
09-07-2013, 10:44 AM
.. and actualy I did mean JJ who is working a kiosk somewhere.

No you didn't, you messed up.

MOtorboat
09-07-2013, 10:47 AM
No you didn't, you messed up.

Yeah, he certainly didn't mean Johnson, because he can't block for shit. And that's the whole point of this.

Chef Zambini
09-07-2013, 10:50 AM
go broncos

MOtorboat
09-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Zam, why would Denver sign Jeremiah Johnson after cutting him, keeping C.J. Anderson and signing another running back to the practice squad?

LTC Pain
09-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Zam, why would Denver sign Jeremiah Johnson after cutting him, keeping C.J. Anderson and signing another running back to the practice squad?

C'mon Mo. Zam screwed up and is too proud to admit it. Drilling into ain't gonna help nothing.

LTC Pain
09-07-2013, 11:04 AM
they waNTED TO PROTECT pfm first and foremost !

Then you should have shared this up front with us instead of that "eight words and scatter" post. Then maybe people would have figured out the point of what the hell you were talking about. Bottom line up front Zam! Thought you had talked about more sensibility/clarity and less drama after returning from your last hiatus???

underrated29
09-07-2013, 11:33 AM
If Knowshon is still on the team after all his fumbling history, I think all this "he's one fumble away" crap on Hillman is just more fan-dung.

While I agree knowshon doesn't have a fumbling history. It's something like 7 fumbles in 5 years. One of which was like hill mans where he crossed the goalline for the Td but they called it a fumble anyhow.

Hillman will be here much longer than knowshon .

Ravage!!!
09-07-2013, 11:40 AM
While I agree knowshon doesn't have a fumbling history. It's something like 7 fumbles in 5 years. One of which was like hill mans where he crossed the goalline for the Td but they called it a fumble anyhow.

Hillman will be here much longer than knowshon .

He had a fumbling history when he was actually PLAYING. Hard to fumble when you are on the sidelines with injury, or simply put on the bench. Hell, even last year he didn't play much, was on the bench for most of season, and fumbled before getting hurt again.

so yeah, he does have a fumbling HISTORY....which is why I used the word...since I'm not proclaiming that he will fumble in the future.

shank
09-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Regardless of how you feel about knowshon, at least we can all agree that Zam is the best in the business at what he does.

Dapper Dan
09-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Regardless of how you feel about knowshon, at least we can all agree that Zam is the best in the business at what he does.

What does he do?

Simple Jaded
09-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Too bad Slowshon can't avoid defenders as well as he blocks them.