PDA

View Full Version : Peyton stayed in the game...

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 10:06 AM
right to the end?

I was a little surprised by that move, up by 3 scores with less than 2 minutes to go.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Quick question, why do you post here?

artie_dale
09-06-2013, 10:09 AM
QB's finish games all the time. Peyton is one of the smart ones who can get rid of the ball if a play breaks down (most QB's don't escape poor blocking). When a player gets taken out due to a lead, the leading team is basically saying "its over", which can be considered poor sportsmanship. I don't think Peyton would allow himself to be put in that category. As far as injuries go, he took some good shots last night and freak accidents happen all the time. I think protecting players is overrated sometimes and would rather see players finish.

weazel
09-06-2013, 10:10 AM
right to the end?

I was a little surprised by that move, up by 3 scores with less than 2 minutes to go.

too bad he didn't stay on the field for the extra points too, we know how that works out for players hey?

Ravage!!!
09-06-2013, 10:11 AM
right to the end?

You don't watch much football if you are surprised that Manning played until the end.

Ravage!!!
09-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Quick question, why do you post here?

'cuzz its COOL to troll other team boards.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 10:14 AM
I think his point is that if New England/Brady do that everyone cries that they are running up the score. HTH

BroncoWave
09-06-2013, 10:15 AM
I think his point is that if New England/Brady do that everyone cries that they are running up the score. HTH

Except the game was still in doubt until TD #7 sealed it away. Running up the score would have been going for #8 when we still had 2 minutes to do so.

Buff
09-06-2013, 10:15 AM
You see, after he threw his NFL record setting 7th TD pass, he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score. I can see how you wouldn't understand as New England has never been in that position before... Thanks for asking.

Buff
09-06-2013, 10:16 AM

We've got this under control, PAG.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM

I'm more interested as to why he is on this board. I'm guessing he's about your age PAGs. You have been able to , like King, to integrate yourself into this tight knit community by behaving like one of the guys. We don't care that you are a Patriots fan. You don't seethe your fandom like some Broncos fans on this board.

In fact, if it wasn't for some of the posters like yourself PAGs, I probably wouldn't participate on this board anymore.

weazel
09-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the concern, Pats fans... I get it though, this week isn't interesting for you because your team is playing the Bills... I would lose interest as well.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 10:27 AM
he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score.

And had that been Brady, you would be saying how classless he and BB were for throwing it that late. It's okay to admit that young Buffalo

Buff
09-06-2013, 10:29 AM
And had that been Brady, you would be saying how classless he and BB were for throwing it that late. It's okay to admit that young Buffalo

Yeah, but the Patriots have a policy of running it up on people ever since Spygate. It is classless when you do it to hapless opponents on the regular. Different than when your QB does something that hasn't been done since the 60s and giving him an opportunity to set an NFL record.

SR
09-06-2013, 10:31 AM
You see, after he threw his NFL record setting 7th TD pass, he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score. I can see how you wouldn't understand as New England has never been in that position before... Thanks for asking.

He didn't set the record.

Buff
09-06-2013, 10:34 AM
He didn't set the record.

Set. Tie. Semantics.

Davii
09-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Dejavu.

Hey Troll, go **** yourself. That is all, carry on.

Rex
09-06-2013, 10:40 AM

It is pretty much this. Everyone sees Belichick and Brady and Kraft et al as huge giant gaping A holes who are proven cheaters and are smugger than the smuggest ****** on Earth.. People dont see Manning and Fox that way.

Clear enough?

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 10:42 AM
It is pretty much this. Everyone sees Belichick and Brady and Kraft et al as huge giant gaping A holes who are proven cheaters and are smugger than the smuggest ****** on Earth.. People dont see Manning and Fox that way.

Clear enough?

oh is that it? Well douchey is as douchey does

EDIT: oh and I guess not "everyone" sees that http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130904/nfl-gm-poll-belichick-newsome/

Rex
09-06-2013, 10:45 AM
oh is that it? Well douchey is as douchey does

I am sorry PAGS. I do not put you in this category. I also think it is a big tough for people to understand the Patriots fans since none existed before the turn of the century. But Belichick breeds hate from opposing fans because he is the biggest A hole to ever walk on this planet. Like hall of fame legendary huge grand canyon sized A hole.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 10:52 AM
I am sorry PAGS. I do not put you in this category. I also think it is a big tough for people to understand the Patriots fans since none existed before the turn of the century. But Belichick breeds hate from opposing fans because he is the biggest A hole to ever walk on this planet. Like hall of fame legendary huge grand canyon sized A hole.

To expand upon this thought, I believe that Belichick would have this status regardless for the NFL or NCAA team he worked for.

WTE
09-06-2013, 11:00 AM

With Ravage!!! being the one who cries the most.

GEM
09-06-2013, 11:02 AM
right to the end?

Quick question.....

why does Tom Brady wear that incredibly gay headband? Does he not know that it brings out his dick sucking lips?

BroncoWave
09-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Quick question.....

why does Tom Brady wear that incredibly gay headband? Does he not know that it brings out his dick sucking lips?

He probably wants other guys to notice that.

GEM
09-06-2013, 11:06 AM
He probably wants other guys to notice that.

It's his rainbow statement, without the rainbow.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 11:17 AM
It's his rainbow statement, without the rainbow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 12:13 PM

Bingo!

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Because throwing a bubble screen at the 22 yard line with a 2 score lead and plenty of time left on the clock is running up the score?

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 12:19 PM

HaHa..he probably never evens thinks about the fact that once Brady got a couple of NFL quality receivers to work with, he took away his 2004 TD record.

you know, Woody and I'd have to reconsider our opinion of Manning if he could just put on a show like that in January!

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 12:21 PM
You don't watch much football if you are surprised that Manning played until the end.

HaHa.....Actually it would appear that you have never watched much of Manning's career if you post that kind of comment.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Because throwing a bubble screen at the 22 yard line with a 2 score lead and plenty of time left on the clock is running up the score?

[every other team fan when New England does it] "Just run it up the middle 3 times and punt there's no excuse for passing at all in that situation and why is Brady (Manning) even in the game at that point, it would serve Belichick (Fox) right if he got injured" [\every other team fan when New England does it]

Army Bronco
09-06-2013, 12:24 PM
he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score.

And had that been Brady, you would be saying how classless he and BB were for throwing it that late. It's okay to admit that young Buffalo Lol It was a 78 yard screen pass for a TD, not a 2 yarder. He needed to get the 1st down to run out the clock but the Ravens were caught in a blitz. Plus Bey Bey be pretty fast.

SR
09-06-2013, 12:25 PM
HaHa.....Actually it would appear that you have never watched much of Manning's career if you post that kind of comment.

Go ahead and go look at the games Manning came out of last year and fill us lesser people in on the scores, etc.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 12:28 PM
[every other team fan when New England does it] "Just run it up the middle 3 times and punt there's no excuse for passing at all in that situation and why is Brady (Manning) even in the game at that point, it would serve Belichick (Fox) right if he got injured" [\every other team fan when New England does it]

What? The series before that, they ran it 3 times and punted and Baltimore went down and got a FG. Suppose you run 3 more times and punt and they score a TD. Now you are only up one score with 2 minutes or so left. That would be piss poor coaching. Anyone with any football acumen should never blame BB for trying to score again in the same situation.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 12:29 PM
What? The series before that, they ran it 3 times and punted and Baltimore went down and got a FG. Suppose you run 3 more times and punt and they score a TD. Now you are only up one score with 2 minutes or so left. That would be piss poor coaching. Anyone with any football acumen should never blame BB for trying to score again in the same situation.

Oh I was talking about the end of the game, my bad. Passing with like 2:09 left in the game. Anyway, Suggs says they will see you guys again so be afraid.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Oh I was talking about the end of the game, my bad. Passing with like 2:09 left in the game. Anyway, Suggs says they will see you guys again so be afraid.

That was the quick screen to DT to get a first and run out the clock. EVERY team in the NFL would do the same thing.

Davii
09-06-2013, 12:45 PM
That was the quick screen to DT to get a first and run out the clock. EVERY team in the NFL would do the same thing.

No shit huh. We can either get the first and then take knees to end the game, OR we can run it for one yard, punt, and have to put our D back on the field.

Pags, you know that wasn't "running up the score." BoJ probably doesn't get it though, he's too blinded by his love of all things BB.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 12:52 PM
No shit huh. We can either get the first and then take knees to end the game, OR we can run it for one yard, punt, and have to put our D back on the field.

Pags, you know that wasn't "running up the score." BoJ probably doesn't get it though, he's too blinded by his love of all things BB.

Yeah I know it wasn't. My only contention is that if it were New England I would be reading today about how classless it was to have Brady in the game with 2:19 left at their own 17 up by 3+ scores, and that's a fact Jack.

Thnikkaman

BoJ is Fried chicken with an Artificial intelligence installed. It's not capable of rational thought.

Davii
Running up the score entails:

Up 38-0 in the fourth quarter the Patriots go for an 88 yard touchdown drive including going for it on fourth and one.

Minutes later, up 45-0 the Patriots go on another drive, another 4th down attempt, and a 35 yard bomb to go up 52-0.

What it does not entail:
A two yard pass designed to get a first down followed by taking knees to end the game.

Pags, clearly you can see that. We all know BoJ is nothing more than your garden variety troll, you are better than that.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 12:53 PM

Clear enough?

Generalize much?

And speaking of huge giant gaping A holes, it seems as though that is what you are speaking through when you or others make comments like that.

Davii
09-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Yeah I know it wasn't. My only contention is that if it were New England I would be reading today about how classless it was to have Brady in the game with 2:19 left at their own 17 up by 3+ scores, and that's a fact Jack.

I don't think you would've Pags. Maybe you forgot how blatant your coach was about it back then. The Broncos were doing nothing more than trying to maintain possession to kill the clock. Were it the Patriots in that EXACT scenario last night it still wouldn't have been running it up. Maybe some idiot on BR would've said something, but certainly nobody that wants to be taken seriously would.

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d810a9b7f/Top-10-Comebacks-Bills-stampede-Oilers

I remember watching this game, it was awesome.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Quick question.....

Let me interject a quickie here before I address or ignore your comment.....Are you and Davii posting as members or as Moderators when you act so rudely to a relatively new guest?

PatriotsGuy
09-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Let me interject a quickie here before I address or ignore your comment.....Are you and Davii posting as members or as Moderators when you act so rudely to a relatively new guest?

This is the smack forum, it doesn't matter.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Go ahead and go look at the games Manning came out of last year and fill us lesser people in on the scores, etc.

Here's a news flash for you SR...Manning's career extends a lot further back than "last year".

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 01:03 PM

Counter-interjection. This board isn't a democracy. Free speech is not a right on a privately owned site, it's a privilege given by the owner and moderator of the site. You should be relieved that this isn't a site that gives you 5 posts as an opposing fan before you're banned.

I was beginning to like you, but then you persist to be a complete and utter hypocrite.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:03 PM

It does to me.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Counter-interjection. This board isn't a democracy. Free speech is not a right on a privately owned site, it's a privilege given by the owner and moderator of the site. You should be relieved that this isn't a site that gives you 5 posts as an opposing fan before you're banned.

I was beginning to like you, but then you persist to be a complete and utter hypocrite.

I was in the same boat...and even defended him a few times. We were both fools.

That being said...has there been a vote on the new troll rule that we already assumed would never take place anyway?

Davii
09-06-2013, 01:08 PM

Members, and how was I rude? Because I called you a troll? Please, at this point it's common knowledge.

Davii
09-06-2013, 01:09 PM
It does to me.

Good thing nobody is twisting your arm to post here then.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:13 PM

What the **** are you talking about? Hypocrite...? lol
Seriously, I can't figure some of you out, at all. I compliment your team in another thread and get nothing but crap.

But I'm a hypocrite..? Why? Because you and some others think everything I say is a back-handed compliment or insulting dig? Sounds like paranoia to me.

WTE
09-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Running up the score entails:

Up 38-0 in the fourth quarter the Patriots go for an 88 yard touchdown drive including going for it on fourth and one.

Minutes later, up 45-0 the Patriots go on another drive, another 4th down attempt, and a 35 yard bomb to go up 52-0.

Was that the Redskins game back in 2007? If so, Joe Gibbs deserved the ass-kicking. He had it coming to him ever since he was a complete DB to Belichick back in BB's Giants days.

TXBRONC
09-06-2013, 01:20 PM
right to the end?

You mean like how Brady comes out of games when the Panywastes are up by three scores. :coffee:

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Good thing nobody is twisting your arm to post here then.

Huh?

You know, I haven't lost hope yet that someday you'll find a way to read one of my comments and not **** it's meaning up to a fare-thee-well.....speaking as one member to another, of course. Haven't seen any indication that day will come.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Huh?

You know, I haven't lost hope yet that someday you'll find a way to read one of my comments and not **** it's meaning up to a fare-thee-well.....speaking as one member to another, of course. Haven't seen any indication that day will come.

Just wait until "The 12" decide to go all out on you

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Seriously, I can't figure some of you out, at all. I compliment your team in another thread and get nothing but crap.

But I'm a hypocrite..? Why? Because you and some others think everything I say is a back-handed compliment or insulting dig? Sounds like paranoia to me.

Here is why you are a hypocrite...

You act as if you are not violating the rules while exhibiting no knowledge of the rules on this board. With this in mind, you then accuse those who have very good working knowledge of the rules of this board that they are violating those rules.

Finally, you aren't even a creative troll. You are trying to fill a role that your buddy WTE already does at a level that makes WTE look like the winner of the Nobel Prize for trolling. You create these smack threads that scream, "OOOH, I don't like your team, look at me!" You're as thought provoking as Miley Cyrus Twerking. If you're just having "fun" here, I'd hate to see what you do for a really good time.

SR
09-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Here's a news flash for you SR...Manning's career extends a lot further back than "last year".

No shit, Sherlock. What the Colts did with him in terms of pulling him out of games, etc, is irrelevant now because he's been a Bronco for a year and a half now.

TXBRONC
09-06-2013, 01:27 PM

It's called a coaches' decision genius.

SR
09-06-2013, 01:28 PM

Complimenting the Broncos isn't excusing all of the other stupid ass things you say about the Broncos...or Patriots. You don't represent your team well AT ALL.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:29 PM
I was in the same boat...and even defended him a few times. We were both fools.

That being said...has there been a vote on the new troll rule that we already assumed would never take place anyway?

Seriously....WTF are you two referring to. What exactly has got your undies in such a twist today.

I complimented your team. I even complimented Manning' game!
I raised a question of him staying in the game late to see how y'all felt about it. Perhaps you people aren't aware of it, but Colts fans have crowed for years about how Manning always left the Colt games when the they got up 2-3 scores late in the game,and there was some truth in that. So WTFs the problem with inquiring about this change in style or plan with the Broncos?

I wasn't shitting on him, or you, or your coach or team. Believe me, you will know when that happens....there's absolutely no disguising it!

chazoe60
09-06-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm reading this thread and trying to muster some give a fuk but I just can't seem to do it.

MOtorboat
09-06-2013, 01:32 PM
If the Ravens don't like it, they should get a defense.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Seriously....WTF are you two referring to. What exactly has got your undies in such a twist today.

I raised a question of him staying in the game late to see how y'all felt about it. Perhaps you people aren't aware of it, but Colts fans have crowed for years about how Manning always left the Colt games when the they got up 2-3 scores late in the game,and there was some truth in that. So WTFs the problem with inquiring about this change in style or plan with the Broncos?

I wasn't shitting on him, or you, or your coach or team. Believe me, you will know when that happens....there's absolutely no disguising it!

All I did was agree with Thnik that I gave you the benefit of the doubt and defended you a few times only to see you turn out to be another NE dick head. No skin off my back.

Ravage!!!
09-06-2013, 01:34 PM
I have yet to see a game where Manning left the game until the final snap and kneel down. I would like someone to show me a game, other than maybe the last game of the season when it didn't matter as to the outcome, where Manning left the field.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Here is why you are a hypocrite...

You act as if you are not violating the rules while exhibiting no knowledge of the rules on this board. With this in mind, you then accuse those who have very good working knowledge of the rules of this board that they are violating those rules.

Finally, you aren't even a creative troll. You are trying to fill a role that your buddy WTE already does at a level that makes WTE look like the winner of the Nobel Prize for trolling. You create these smack threads that scream, "OOOH, I don't like your team, look at me!" You're as thought provoking as Miley Cyrus Twerking. If you're just having "fun" here, I'd hate to see what you do for a really good time.

Could you be more specific....
You seem to be saying I am violating the Rules. Which one(s)?
You seem to be saying I have no knowledge of the Rules....Which one(s) do you think I am not aware of?
Who have I accused of not knowing the Rules. Nobody is the correct answer, BTW, but i'd love to hear your answer so I can try to figure out what you're talking about.

The opinions expressed in the rest of your comment... you're entitled to them for sure, but they are hardly worth addressing.

GEM
09-06-2013, 01:43 PM

Suggs is a ******* retard with a severe skin issue. He's freaking gross to look at.

GEM
09-06-2013, 01:45 PM

I didn't insult you, I insulted your gay ass qb. If you can't tell the difference, you should probably head back to school.

GEM

He can't even find the smack forum half the time...

chazoe60
Suggs is a ******* retard with a severe skin issue. He's freaking gross to look at.

Well, he has Planet of the Apes mouth, it's an unfortunate disease.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Could you be more specific....
You seem to be saying I am violating the Rules. Which one(s)?
You seem to be saying I have no knowledge of the Rules....Which one(s) do you think I am not aware of?
Who have I accused of not knowing the Rules. Nobody is the correct answer, BTW, but i'd love to hear your answer so I can try to figure out what you're talking about.

The opinions expressed in the rest of your comment... you're entitled to them for sure, but they are hardly worth addressing.

Because you won't search for it yourself:
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/48808-Proposed-Smack-Forum-CoC?highlight=Smack+talk+forum+rules

Every moderator I've seen participate in this part of the board has adhered to these rules. Moderators will also correct each other if they go too far. The moderators on this board have been chosen since they have all displayed the ability to pull themselves away from a discussion that they are taking personally.

So, you are accusing the Moderators of not following these rules, when you yourself know nothing of these rules.

In conclusion, you aren't only a hypocrite, you are lazy to boot.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm reading this thread and trying to muster some give a fuk but I just can't seem to do it.

This may be one of those rare moments in time where we will ever completely agree on anything, but I'm with you, Chaz.

If I had any idea a simple observation like that would bring out so much whining and horseshit, I would have never posted it.

TXBRONC
09-06-2013, 01:49 PM

Agreed he is a freaking retard.

BroncoWave
09-06-2013, 01:53 PM
If I had any idea a simple observation like that would bring out so much whining and horseshit, I would have never posted it.

Bull. Shit. This thread got exactly the reaction you wanted.

Army Bronco
09-06-2013, 01:55 PM

Well, he has Planet of the Apes mouth, it's an unfortunate disease.LMAO...lol

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Because you won't search for it yourself:
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/48808-Proposed-Smack-Forum-CoC?highlight=Smack+talk+forum+rules

Every moderator I've seen participate in this part of the board has adhered to these rules. Moderators will also correct each other if they go too far. The moderators on this board have been chosen since they have all displayed the ability to pull themselves away from a discussion that they are taking personally.

So, you are accusing the Moderators of not following these rules, when you yourself know nothing of these rules.

In conclusion, you aren't only a hypocrite, you are lazy to boot.

I'm quite familiar with those Rules, in fact. But citing them doesn't actually answer any of my questions of you.

Which rule(s) exactly is it you think I have broken, am unaware of, and have accused someone else (sounds like you are referring to a Mod) of violating?

Was your off-the-wall comment generated by my question to GEM regarding her and Davii's comment and whether they were poated as a member or as a Mod? If so, are you suggesting that was intended in some way as an accusation? You couldn't be further out in left field if you did, and that was your basis. But it would explain why your comment came across as so weird.

BTW....even if my intent was to talk smack, which it was not, this is the Smack forum, is it not? And isn't that the place cited in the Rules for such talk? If you disagree with that, please explain to me where I have misconstrued the Rules.

weazel
09-06-2013, 02:13 PM
I give it another few days before blowjangles is banned, too bad... he actually had some good posts for a while.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm quite familiar with those Rules, in fact. But citing them doesn't actually answer any of my questions of you.

Which rule(s) exactly is it you think I have broken, am unaware of, and have accused someone else (sounds like you are referring to a Mod) of violating?

Was your off-the-wall comment generated by my question to GEM regarding her and Davii's comment and whether they were poated as a member or as a Mod? If so, are you suggesting that was intended in some way as an accusation? You couldn't be further out in left field if you did, and that was your basis. But it would explain why your comment came across as so weird.

BTW....even if my intent was to talk smack, which it was not, this is the Smack forum, is it not? And isn't that the place cited in the Rules for such talk? If you disagree with that, please explain to me where I have misconstrued the Rules.

If I want to be particular, I could make an argument that violate the following rule:

Censored Words: If a word is censored, meaning if you type a word that the message board automatically replaces with ****, it is NOT allowed to to use characters like !, @, etc. to get around the profanity filter, nor can you add a smiley to the end of a censored word or use any other trick to get around the profanity filter.

It is allowed for a member to type a censored word and let the profanity filter substitute **** for it. This will be seen as the equivalent of beeping or bleeping out bad words on TV/radio.

Acronyms that are allowed: WTH, WTF, FUBAR, SNAFU, LMAO, LMFAO, ROFLMAO, ROFLMFAO, BS, SOB

Acronyms that are not allowed: S.T.F.U., F.U.

But I can say that I was too quick to say that you were violating any rules. However I stand by my claim that you are a hypocrite in that you accuse people of being rude when your normal M.O. on this message board is to be a troll.

GEM
09-06-2013, 02:21 PM

Stop with the whoa is me routine. You use it far too often for it to be effective.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 02:22 PM
I didn't insult you, I insulted your gay ass qb. If you can't tell the difference, you should probably head back to school.

I know you didn't Hon......I only addressed the question to you instead of Davii because, unlike you, he has no sense of humor at all.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 02:22 PM
If he can get away with it...he means it. But if it's offensive or could get him banned...he was just joking.

I've noticed this trend with him

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 02:30 PM
If he can get away with it...he means it. But if it's offensive or could get him banned...he was just joking.

I've noticed this trend with him

Bull shit. Whether I'm joking or not doesn't change the Rules, and I assure you, am fully aware of that. I can also assure you that I have never broken a Rule and then tried to claim I was only joking!

Thinkman has already admitted he jumped the gun and was wrong (and I commend him for that display of character)....would you care to join him? if not, I challenge you to back up your disparaging remarks.

chazoe60
09-06-2013, 02:47 PM
What's this thread about again?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-06-2013, 02:49 PM
right to the end?

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg288/vvtrs/gif%20icons/th295wfu9.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/vvtrs/media/gif%20icons/th295wfu9.gif.html)

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Bull shit. Whether I'm joking or not doesn't change the Rules, and I assure you, am fully aware of that. I can also assure you that I have never broken a Rule and then tried to claim I was only joking!

Thinkman has already admitted he jumped the gun and was wrong (and I commend him for that display of character)....would you care to join him? if not, I challenge you to back up your disparaging remarks.

It was an observation. Like I said...I defended you originally as well as offered input on what would or wouldnt fly with newbies around here. So I didnt get to this point without any help. I'm just stating what I've noticed and I cant apologize for an educated opinion. Sorry.

TXBRONC
09-06-2013, 03:16 PM

It's all about you Chazo.

chazoe60
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
It's all about you Chazo.

I don't want this dumpster fire to be about me.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2013, 03:52 PM
I don't want this dumpster fire to be about me.

All dumpster fires are about you.

chazoe60
09-06-2013, 03:54 PM

I find that hard to believe.

BroncoWave
09-06-2013, 03:56 PM

I dunno, U29's recent thread took dumpster fires to another level. Chaz is better than that.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 04:51 PM

I forget.....it's unbelievable how some people can de-rail a thread simply because it was started by me.

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy with some of them...crap on the new guy, and then complain when he gives them the shit in return.

Mr Bojangles
09-06-2013, 04:58 PM
It was an observation. Like I said...I defended you originally as well as offered input on what would or wouldnt fly with newbies around here. So I didnt get to this point without any help. I'm just stating what I've noticed and I cant apologize for an educated opinion. Sorry.

I wouldn't expect you to apologize, and I recall thanking you for the heads up..much appreciated.

But I would dispute that I have been hypocritical, offensive etc since then.

But who gives a freak anyways....why are we even having this discussion.

TXBRONC
09-06-2013, 05:14 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Davii
09-06-2013, 05:16 PM
It's official, BoJangles was here.

TXBRONC
09-06-2013, 05:17 PM
I find that hard to believe.

Being hard to believe doesn't change the facts.