PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Demetrius Jones? Demetrius Bull crap that's what!!!! :mad:

Honestly if we going to go with the option/running kind of game play why did we do it with a kid that can't run fast at all??? :mad:

Seriously 90% of the snaps that Jones played in were QB sneaks and sweeps and other crap that wouldn't work when we have a very new o-line and a craptastic quarterback to run the ball.

Another thing I don't get is why is Charlie so destined on playing all 5 of his running backs? From what I saw Armondo Allen was the only one running the ball with consistency and then Charlie just takes him out and puts in Travis Thomas and Aldridge like it would help the running game.

Next week against Penn State Weis better and I mean better start Clausen and Allen for the full game, hell I'd even be happy with Weis starting Evan Sharpley then Demetrius Jones.

Here's to a rebuilding season :Cry:

broncosinindy
09-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Whats up with Notre Dame running a option offense. i thought they ran a form of the West Coast.

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Whats up with Notre Dame running a option offense. i thought they ran a form of the West Coast.

They were doing it because of Demetrius but from what I saw he couldn't run for crap and us having a very new o-line didn't help either.

We better not be doing the same crap as that game or else people will riot.

Slick
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Demetrius Jones? Demetrius Bull crap that's what!!!! :mad:

Honestly if we going to go with the option/running kind of game play why did we do it with a kid that can't run fast at all??? :mad:

Seriously 90% of the snaps that Jones played in were QB sneaks and sweeps and other crap that wouldn't work when we have a very new o-line and a craptastic quarterback to run the ball.

Another thing I don't get is why is Charlie so destined on playing all 5 of his running backs? From what I saw Armondo Allen was the only one running the ball with consistency and then Charlie just takes him out and puts in Travis Thomas and Aldridge like it would help the running game.

Next week against Penn State Weis better and I mean better start Clausen and Allen for the full game, hell I'd even be happy with Weis starting Evan Sharpley then Demetrius Jones.

Here's to a rebuilding season :Cry:

I've never been a Notre Dame fan, but I don't hate 'em.

I think Jimmy Claussen will be a stud for you guys.

Did he play against Georgia Tech?

I can't beleive they only mustered 3 points.

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-03-2007, 11:59 AM
I've never been a Notre Dame fan, but I don't hate 'em.

I think Jimmy Claussen will be a stud for you guys.

Did he play against Georgia Tech?

I can't beleive they only mustered 3 points.

Yeah Jimmy Clausen seemed to be the only one with a sense of talent on that offense to be honest with you.

If Charlie just stuck with Allen and stopped doing those crappy option plays we wouldn't have lost that embarrassingly.

JoshCar54
09-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Well Clausen is getting the start Im pretty sure this week against Penn State. I hope he does pretty good.

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Well Clausen is getting the start Im pretty sure this week against Penn State. I hope he does pretty good.

Yeah people said Charlie announced it on Tuesday so that's a good sign of change because ND is NOT an option offense.

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Someone shoot me. :tsk:

JoshCar54
09-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow, Notre Dame is ridiculous.

broncosfanscott
09-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Wow, Notre Dame is ridiculous.

No kidding!

Simple Jaded
09-15-2007, 05:41 PM
This is the best Notre Dame team I've ever had the pleasure to watch....

Denver Native (Carol)
11-10-2007, 02:43 PM
For anyone who is watching Notre Dame/AF starting right now, my son is the head referee.:elefant:

Nomad
11-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Way to go Air Force!:elefant: DN, caught a glimspe of your son with all the good games this afternoon. A proud MOM!:D