PDA

View Full Version : Start engraving the trophy

weazel
09-05-2013, 05:20 PM
SCHULTZ: TAKING THE BRONCOS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL

For the last week, I have looked closely at each NFL team and evaluated them all. And after months of following the league as closely as I could, here is who I think (emphasis on the word 'think') will make the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.

You will note that all the teams I have projected in the postseason have established quarterbacks. Yes, Russell Wilson, Robert Griffin III and Colin Kaepernick are young, but they have already established themselves as great talents and great leaders. And none of my playoff teams have a glaring weakness in any aspect of the game -- at least, none that I can see as of today.

continue reading... http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/chris_schultz/?id=431222

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 05:27 PM
:lol:

Joel
09-05-2013, 05:53 PM
I still think the Ravens will slump this year, and regret Flaccos huge new contract as much as he thanks heaven for it. As for the Super Bowl: Don't jinx us, Canada. :mad:

LawDog
09-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Aw, how adorable. Canadian sports guy laying down some NFL jive.

SR
09-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Aw, how adorable. Canadian sports guy laying down some NFL jive.

Welcome back brother!

Jsteve01
09-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Wow these canuck sports writers really get in depth.

LawDog
09-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Welcome back brother!

Thanks! So happy that football is back.

weazel
09-06-2013, 12:42 AM
correct, it wasn't an in-depth article... it wasn't supposed to be, he's not a writer. He is a guy who played in the NFL they bring in to make picks each week of the NFL season and generally gets about 90% of his picks correct. I just posted it because everyone on here posts random dumb shit and thought I would join.

You're also correct that he is Canadian so obviously he couldn't possibly make an educated guess of what teams would win games over the season, I mean that would mean an American could possibly follow a puck on a television without a ******* glowing blue circle around it. herp a ****** derp losers