Rock the House !!!

Stay healthy Broncos.
Please, no injuries !

GO BRONCOS "D" !!!
TAKE DOWN flacco AT MILE HIGH !!!

smith49
09-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Hey, what do you guys think.....orange Von Miller, white Von Miller, or black Champ Bailey jersey tomorrow??? Those are the only jerseys I own right now so I gotta pick one. I'm thinking I should go with the orange Miller even though he's not playing. You know, the whole united in orange thing.......

Anyway.......I hope we hhhhwwhooop some raven ass!!!!!!!!!

Davii
09-04-2013, 11:51 PM
I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight, I'm WAY too excited. Like a kid on Christmas eve.

Let's go Broncos!!!!!!! I want to see the Ravens get destroyed!!!

underrated29
09-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Important question:

Tomorrow they want us to wear orange.....I have an orange DT jersey buuuuuuut when my knowshon jersey is worn we have never lost, even when I let my buddy borrow it- chargers game maybe?

Davii
09-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Important question:

Tomorrow they want us to wear orange.....I have an orange DT jersey buuuuuuut when my knowshon jersey is worn we have never lost, even when I let my buddy borrow it- chargers game maybe?

Wear both! Orange on top.

ballhawk
09-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Ravens defense is no joke this year. Its definitely a lot better than the defense they fielded last January. Their front seven could be the best in the league. Gonna be tough to run on them with Ngata, Canty, and Spears clogging the middle. Darryl Smith and Arthur Jones at MLB are much more athletic than a 37 year old Ray Lewis. And then you got Suggs and Doom coming off the edge. Those two could be the best pass rushing tandem in the league this year. If they can get to Peyton, Broncos are in trouble. If not Peyton should pick them apart. Its gonna be tough to run on the Ravens this year.

Hard to get a gauge on the Ravens offense this year. Flacco is a good QB who is really coming into his own. Problem is, other than Torrey Smith, its hard to say what other receivers are going to step up for him. Jacoby Jones, Stokley, Dallas Clark, Dickson, and a couple rookies? Its hard to say. That $120mil contract they gave Flacco came with the expectation that he will make lesser receivers better, much like Manning has done through his career. It remains to be seen.

Ravens run game will be solid with Leach paving the way for Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce, who is a very good back (in the arian foster mold), who many feel is poised for a breakout year in his sophomore season.

But everybody knows, to beat Peyton, you have to either get to him with a fierce pass rush or else keep up with him through the air.

Should be a good game. Can't freakin wait!!!

Canmore
09-05-2013, 12:47 AM
I've been waiting a long time for this one...Go Broncos!!!

Nomad
09-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Just win the damn game, BRONCOS!

SR
09-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Can't wait for kickoff!

Skinny
09-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Beat dat ass.

Hoping to see a team that plays hungry tonight, with determination, and doesn't let up.

Go Broncos!

CrazyHorse
09-05-2013, 06:46 AM
I might miss this game. I have a class tonight. : (

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 06:50 AM

It's just one class. You'll have a bunch more.

Northman
09-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I hope one way or the other its over by halftime. I want to go to bed early.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 07:01 AM
I hope one way or the other its over by halftime. I want to go to bed early.

I want to go to bed now.....2 1/2 more hours before I get off shift.

VonDoom
09-05-2013, 07:09 AM
I'm wearing orange under my blue dress shirt for work, then I'll switch to the orange Manning jersey when I get home. I've been nervous about this game since the schedule was announced, but now I'm just excited and ready to go. I'd breathe a nice sigh of relief once we get past this one. Go Broncos! Destroy this team.

MasterShake
09-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Got my orange polo on today for work, and my jersey waiting for me on a hanger so I can change and sprint out the door to the stadium tonight. Gonna be fun! I better not walk out with the rest of the fans all depressed though...

This is going to be a LONG day until kickoff. But hey, at least we don't have to wait until Monday night!

Traveler
09-05-2013, 08:38 AM
We have to get pressure on Flacco! And as long as Clady and Franklin hold their own against Dumervil & Suggs, I think Denver will be okay. Haven't been this pumped for a game in a very long time.

GO BRONCOS!

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Got my orange polo on today for work, and my jersey waiting for me on a hanger so I can change and sprint out the door to the stadium tonight. Gonna be fun! I better not walk out with the rest of the fans all depressed though...

This is going to be a LONG day until kickoff. But hey, at least we don't have to wait until Monday night!

Ugh. Yeah. After this game we have 10 days (NYG). After that one, we have 8 more days (Oak). Then a short week against Philly.

camdisco24
09-05-2013, 09:33 AM
http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/archives/2007/711/71130/news/iqaluit/71130_Pg05_dead_raven.jpg

EastCoastBronco
09-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Friday off ..... Check
12 bottles of the finest IPA in town on ice..... Check
Best bud coming over to watch the game..... Check
Lucky Elway jersey..... Check
Lucky Broncos Nerf football.... Check
Lucky 1998 Superbowl Champs hat ..... Check
50" plasma in the man cave to watch the game..... Check

OK, I'm officially ready for the 2013 season to begin.

Here's to a successful (ending in a SB win) and healthy (no major injuries) season.

Fellow Bronco fans....The time has come.

Football is back.

NightTrainLayne
09-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Gonna be an extra long day for me. Got a meeting tonight, so I'll be a couple hours behind watching the game on DVR.

I don't have a great feeling about this game. I am pumped to see the Broncos in action, but not feeling confident. Too many questions on our defensive side, and I'm worried about moving the ball when we have to in crunch time against their defense. A LOT of pressure on Manning and the offense.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 8m

RT @VicLombardi: Oh no. It's getting ugly now. http://bit.ly/17zoIHs ---->>>They should auction this thing off after the game.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2013, 10:22 AM
My son's first jv game is today at 4:30. I told him I was sorry I would have to miss his game. :laugh:

I'm recording the game and will probably start watching it about an hour after all of you, so I won't be checking the internet at all.

Buff
09-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Gonna be an extra long day for me. Got a meeting tonight, so I'll be a couple hours behind watching the game on DVR.

I don't have a great feeling about this game. I am pumped to see the Broncos in action, but not feeling confident. Too many questions on our defensive side, and I'm worried about moving the ball when we have to in crunch time against their defense. A LOT of pressure on Manning and the offense.

I have become significantly more bummed out about Dumervil in the last couple weeks. I think I underestimated his pass rushing presence because we were spoiled by Von's dominance. I also think Baltimore did the whole addition by subtraction thing by getting rid of so many overpriced vets, so I'm not overly confident either. Just like in the playoffs, I feel like all of the pressure is on us, and we aren't even the defending champs.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 10:24 AM
My son's first jv game is today at 4:30. I told him I was sorry I would have to miss his game. :laugh:

I'm recording the game and will probably start watching it about an hour after all of you, so I won't be checking the internet at all.

Good luck to your boy.

Mike
09-05-2013, 10:25 AM
We have to get pressure on Flacco! And as long as Clady and Franklin hold their own against Dumervil & Suggs, I think Denver will be okay. Haven't been this pumped for a game in a very long time.

GO BRONCOS!

I am not expecting pressure on Flacco. Just don't see it happening.

BroncoWave
09-05-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm not all that worried honestly. The main guy for them who killed us last year was Boldin and they don't have him anymore. I don't think they will be able to keep up with us on the scoreboard. Maybe I'm being overconfident, but I really don't think we lose this game.

Dzone
09-05-2013, 10:26 AM
So Hillman is starting at RB? Well, obviously the coaches know better because I would have him sitting at the start of the game...Oh well, wonder if they will run him straight into the middle of the Ravens defense over and over...LOL
What are the chances that on 3rd and 17, we run Hillman up the gut?

Mike
09-05-2013, 10:29 AM
So Hillman is starting at RB? Well, obviously the coaches know better because I would have him sitting at the start of the game...Oh well, wonder if they will run him straight into the middle of the Ravens defense over and over...LOL

I am not putting much stock into "starter" at RB. I think we will see Hillman, Moreno, and Ball rotating regularly tonight.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Good luck to your boy.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Has your son's team started their season yet?

Buff
09-05-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm not all that worried honestly. The main guy for them who killed us last year was Boldin and they don't have him anymore. I don't think they will be able to keep up with us on the scoreboard. Maybe I'm being overconfident, but I really don't think we lose this game.

Well, Torrey Smith didn't exactly do badly against us.

BroncoWave
09-05-2013, 10:53 AM

If you take out the really fluky Moore play, Smith had 2 catches for 28 yards. He really wasn't a factor during the game. Boldin and Pitta were the two guys we had the most trouble with and neither is playing tonight. I just don't see them doing enough on offense to stay with us.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2013, 10:56 AM
If you take out the really fluky Moore play, Smith had 2 catches for 28 yards. He really wasn't a factor during the game. Boldin and Pitta were the two guys we had the most trouble with and neither is playing tonight. I just don't see them doing enough on offense to stay with us.

That was Jacoby Jones. Smith caught 2 TD's against Champ.

BroncoWave
09-05-2013, 10:57 AM
That was Jacoby Jones. Smith caught 2 TD's against Champ.

Oops, you're right. Well Champ isn't playing tonight, so I guess we'll be ok! :D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Oops, you're right. Well Champ isn't playing tonight, so I guess we'll be ok! :D

:laugh:

MasterShake
09-05-2013, 10:58 AM
I have become significantly more bummed out about Dumervil in the last couple weeks. I think I underestimated his pass rushing presence because we were spoiled by Von's dominance. I also think Baltimore did the whole addition by subtraction thing by getting rid of so many overpriced vets, so I'm not overly confident either. Just like in the playoffs, I feel like all of the pressure is on us, and we aren't even the defending champs.

All the pressure is on the Broncos to win this. Its not a MUST WIN, but you can not lose to the Ravens at home twice. I expect the Ravens to play loose with house money tonight, and depending on how fast the Broncos can start you will see them fold or go for the kill. I think the score before the half is going to be a huge factor in my mind. If we see the Broncos up by a few possessions Baltimore may pack it in. If its close or the Ravens are leading, I can see the Broncos playing too tight and end up making mistakes. I am excited for this game, but nervous as well. Ultimately I think we have the better team, but you can't count out the defending champs.

rationalfan
09-05-2013, 11:02 AM
hey, anyone know what happened with julius thomas today? 104.3 just mentioned the "julius thomas" situation, but didn't explain it. arrest? injury? buehler?

BroncoWave
Regardless, instead of having do deal with covering Boldin, Pitta, Jones, and Smith in the passing game we only have to deal with Jones and Smith. Between DRC, Carter, and Harris I think we can do it.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
All the pressure is on the Broncos to win this. Its not a MUST WIN, but you can not lose to the Ravens at home twice. I expect the Ravens to play loose with house money tonight, and depending on how fast the Broncos can start you will see them fold or go for the kill. I think the score before the half is going to be a huge factor in my mind. If we see the Broncos up by a few possessions Baltimore may pack it in. If its close or the Ravens are leading, I can see the Broncos playing too tight and end up making mistakes. I am excited for this game, but nervous as well. Ultimately I think we have the better team, but you can't count out the defending champs.

I think that our best chance to put this away early is if the Ravens offense is out of rhythm, which is a likely scenario for them this early in the season. I believe Manning and the Broncos will be clicking on all cylanders from the word go.

BroncoWave
09-05-2013, 11:06 AM
BTW Vegas has us as 7.5 point favorites, so they clearly aren't worried about us not having Champ or Von.

Buff
09-05-2013, 11:06 AM
hey, anyone know what happened with julius thomas today? 104.3 just mentioned the "julius thomas" situation, but didn't explain it. arrest? injury? buehler?

Was arrested on August 28th. Details forthcoming.

Davii
09-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Was arrested on August 28th. Details forthcoming.

Do these guys think this is Cincinnati or what?

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 11:14 AM
What happen to the good old days when even a high school player could snort coke from the hood of a cop car and get by with it because he played football?

Mike
09-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Regardless, instead of having do deal with covering Boldin, Pitta, Jones, and Smith in the passing game we only have to deal with Jones and Smith. Between DRC, Carter, and Harris I think we can do it.

If Denver can find a way to shut down Smith and keep a leash on Rice then I think they will win.

BroncoWave
09-05-2013, 11:22 AM
If Denver can find a way to shut down Smith and keep a leash on Rice then I think they will win.

I think DRC can do a decent job on him. Rice does worry me though. He's the guy I think we have to stop.

weazel
09-05-2013, 11:32 AM
everyone getting pumped up for the game?? I started work at 7 this morning so I could get out of here by 3, gotta get primed for the game!

rationalfan
09-05-2013, 11:32 AM
I think DRC can do a decent job on him. Rice does worry me though. He's the guy I think we have to stop.

rice would have really worried me during the shanahan/slowik era (those kinds of backs seemed to gash those teams).

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Projected high temp today - 95

Davii
09-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Julius Thomas was arrested for not showing up to court for a traffic ticket. The ticket was for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.

I don't think this is a big deal. However, Coach Fox needs to talk with his players about handling responsibilities in your personal life. These guys should all have a lawyer on retainer who would take care of this shit anyway.

Mike
09-05-2013, 12:35 PM

Sick of this heat. It cools down in the evening though. Should be a nice night for a game.

Con_Valian
09-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Go Broncos! It's been a long time. I cannot wait to watch the game with my two kids tonight and have a great time.

Magnificent Seven
09-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Elway's Original Three Amigos / Three Amigos 2.0

Elway: Manning, It's Your Turn!

Manning: You Betcha!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Sick of this heat. It cools down in the evening though. Should be a nice night for a game.

Yesterday, they were saying it would be 90 at kickoff. Have not heard today if that is still what they are saying.

PatriotsGuy
09-05-2013, 02:17 PM
you guys start these threads early

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 02:35 PM
you guys start these threads early

It might have something to do with our overly high expectations.

Army Bronco
09-05-2013, 02:40 PM

343834393440 Lol..I love it!!

NorthernLights
09-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Good luck tonight Bronco fans. I think the Broncos will win, but I'm not convinced they will cover.

Ravage!!!
09-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Cover? who gives a rat's behind about that?

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Offense should be able to move the ball...for this one, run or pass (or both), I don't care. ...just hang onto the ball!

Defense should solid against run and most important, PRESSURE THE QB.

Special teams also...just don't give up a big play and also ball security.

Of course, do those things every week and you'll be 19-0...

Go Bronco's!!!

weazel
09-05-2013, 03:42 PM

wow, I didn't know Peyton had a kid

sneakers
09-05-2013, 03:43 PM
4 horas hasta Los Broncos van a 1-0

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 03:45 PM

speek english or get out!

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 03:48 PM

...and counting!

Buff
09-05-2013, 03:50 PM

No, Van is suspended dude.

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
No, Van is suspended dude.

I think he said hopefully without van we can still start 1-0. But my Canadian is a little off.

sneakers
09-05-2013, 04:47 PM
I am fapping right now so i dont have a raging clue throughout the game

Dapper Dan
09-05-2013, 04:50 PM
I am fapping right now so i dont have a raging clue throughout the game

Meh. I can rub one out during a commercial break. Hopefully no one around me minds.

camdisco24
09-05-2013, 05:09 PM
I am getting anxious!

ShaneFalco
09-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Goin to the game! later fellas!!!!!! GO BRONCOS!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 05:31 PM
National coverage begins at 5:30 MT

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 05:35 PM
95 degrees right now

BeastFromEast92
09-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Just do the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!

Magnificent Seven
09-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG4_V9T0gR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Timmy!
09-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Go Broncos!

Mr Bojangles
09-05-2013, 06:09 PM

What..? Are you Crazy?

Mr Bojangles
09-05-2013, 06:13 PM

GO BRONCOS!

I forgot about Dumervil.... You guys are screwed. ;)

Nice avatar tho, bro!

Mr Bojangles
09-05-2013, 06:15 PM
It might have something to do with our overly high expectations.

Try and deny it!

Magnificent Seven
09-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Go Broncos!

Mr Bojangles
09-05-2013, 06:19 PM

Yeah, but the good news there is, Champ isn't playing. :D

Nomad
09-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Has your son's team started their season yet?

Both boys' have their 4th game on Sat. My soph is having a great year at corner and my junior (who is varsity) is playing ST and is playing backup corner (first time since 3rd grade), but I told him unless you really shine those seniors will get the nod.

That's hot! In the 50s here....great football weather.

Mr Bojangles
09-05-2013, 06:21 PM

Just hope, nay pray, that Peyton doesn't view this as a "Big Game". Then I think you'll be fine.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@DenverBroncos 15m

Inactive for tonight's game: Bailey, Jammer, Dysert, Moffitt, Kuper, Dreessen, Anderson.
Retweeted by Vic Lombardi

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens 14m

Dickson & McPhee ACTIVE for #Ravens. Inactives vs #Broncos: WR Mellette, WR Thompson, DT A. Jones, DT Williams, LB Simon, G/T Reid, C Jensen

weazel
09-05-2013, 06:29 PM
**** am I pumped up for this game!

BTW, watching the NFL network pregame show and I gotta say, I miss TD

SR
09-05-2013, 06:31 PM
**** am I pumped up for this game!

BTW, watching the NFL network pregame show and I gotta say, I miss TD

Me too dude. I'm on my 3rd glass of bourbon and I still have some high ABV beer waiting in the fridge

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 6m

Probably a special teams component to having Jammer inactive. Rookie corner Kayvon Webster + 2nd year DB Omar Boldin will play.

SR
09-05-2013, 06:35 PM
The field looks like shit from the CU/CSU game

sneakers
09-05-2013, 06:37 PM
All this pregame crap is sooooooooooooooo gay.

it is like an hour long super bowl half time show

SR
09-05-2013, 06:38 PM
All this pregame crap is sooooooooooooooo gay.

it is like an hour long super bowl half time show

I'd be ok with it if there was some smoking hot lady singing...like Carrie Underwood...but Keith Urban just looks like a drugged out, queer bait hippie.

WTE
09-05-2013, 06:43 PM
I'm watching Yankees/Red Sox. Who's doing the singing for the faggy Broncos fans? The Dave Matthews Band?

SR
09-05-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm watching Yankees/Red Sox. Who's doing the singing for the faggy Broncos fans? The Dave Matthews Band?

Danielle Bradbery...very talented young singer from Dallas who won last season of The Voice.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Me too dude. I'm on my 3rd glass of bourbon and I still have some high ABV beer waiting in the fridge

Coffee and H2O for me :(. Gotta work tonight.

WTE
09-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Danielle Bradbery...very talented young singer from Dallas who won last season of The Voice.

You seem very relaxed and in a great mood tonight SR. I bet that bourbon is tasting good!

SR
09-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Coffee and H2O for me :(. Gotta work tonight.

Grow up ;)

SR
09-05-2013, 06:50 PM
You seem very relaxed and in a great mood tonight SR. I bet that bourbon is tasting good!

Hah...yeah buddy. Plus I got little man sitting here on the couch with me watching pregame stuff.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Hah...yeah buddy. Plus I got little man sitting here on the couch with me watching pregame stuff.

Does he have his Orange Crush?

SR
09-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Does he have his Orange Crush?

I gave him his bath early so he has his jammies on now but he wore his Manning jersey to school today.

AgentOrange
09-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Oh, man. They just *had* to play that infamous reception again. But I don't have to fricken *like* it.

SR
09-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Oh, man. They just *had* to play that infamous reception again. But I don't have to fricken *like* it.

We'll see it 11-14 times before kickoff

Davii
09-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I am seriously excited for this to get underway. If there were enough time I would go for a run just to burn some energy.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 07:07 PM
I noticed Dumervil has #58.

Davii
09-05-2013, 07:09 PM

Who?

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:10 PM
This pregame concert stuff is for the birds, but this keith urban guy is pretty good for a country singer...I just know he is married to nicole kidman who is hot

SR
I am seriously excited for this to get underway. If there were enough time I would go for a run just to burn some energy.

I might call you from a foreign number and hang up just to grind your gears.

SR
Who?

Is that a town in I.O.W.A.?

SR
09-05-2013, 07:11 PM
This pregame concert stuff is for the birds, but this keith urban guy is pretty good for a country singer...I just know he is married to nicole kidman who is hot

He's been in and out of drug rehab too. He sucks.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Who?

Touche:lol:

BroncoWave
09-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Moreno is running with the first team in warmups.

Davii
09-05-2013, 07:15 PM
LIGHT IT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6es4J2audo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bugs Baloney
09-05-2013, 07:17 PM
This pre-game show is horrid... NFL, what are you thinking?

DenBronx
09-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Lets get it!!!!!

sneakers
09-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Start the ******* game!!!!!!!

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:19 PM
This medley started out with white stripes 7 nation army, a kick ass song if ever there was one, and I was psyched and then it morphed into a medley :(
Now we have to watch jacoby jones td for the bazzilionth time ever, Manning bad throw...lets get the game on!!!! Wow the buildup is immense.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:19 PM

Hopefully, after the game starts, his #58 on his jersey will be on his a**

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Moreno is running with the first team in warmups.

Cool. Fumblers do not deserve the honor of starting the game!!!!
PS-ya ya I know Moreno used to fumble, but not lately..knock on wood...

Sparkie
09-05-2013, 07:21 PM
allo broncos fans!! :salute:

sparkie here, at 1.20AM sharkdom time, wondering whether to splash out on nfl audio pass to hear the denver crowd going INN COMM PLETE!!!

and let the whiskyteering begin. oops. it allready haz :madgrin: :shots:

let this be a good NFL season all round.

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:28 PM
Wow..that aerial view of stadium is BEautiful!!!!!

BORDERLINE
09-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Let's go!!!!! I'm pumped up

camdisco24
09-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Chills!!

Mr Bojangles
09-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Oh, man! Here we go!

wayninja
09-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Good to see the number 1 murderer on the new big screen. Maybe next year Aaron Hernandez can do it, if available.

SR
That scoreboard is effin huge

HORSEPOWER 56
I'm as excited as anyone for the game but all the NBC fanfare is getting ridiculous. Just kick off already.

wayninja
09-05-2013, 07:34 PM
A weather delay? For football?

SR
Goddammit! Weather?! Bitch!

Mike
15 minute delay :(

Dzone
Ok, ESPN has a new "Licenced Physical Therapist" for its NFL pregame show. She is Blonde, slightly attractive and dumb as hell.
Oh crap, we have a lightnigng delay this sucks!!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Weather delay - kickoff at 6:55

SR
A weather delay? For football?

Lightning...

sneakers
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wayninja
Keith Urban just got his wish?

WTE
09-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Man, those skies don't look threatening at all! I guess we're a lot tougher here in New England!

wayninja
09-05-2013, 07:36 PM
See, this is why I was upset that Sports Authority didn't spring for the Faraday Dome.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Damn. Delaying the kickoff sucks for us east coast folks. It's like the old MNF.

wayninja
Not to diminish the seriousness of this or anything, but weather.com has no warnings whatsoever for Denver.... Just sayin'...

Dzone
What a sissy sport football has become...

SR
09-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Not to diminish the seriousness of this or anything, but weather.com has no warnings whatsoever for Denver.... Just sayin'...

It's a conspiracy

SR
09-05-2013, 07:38 PM
What a sissy sport football has become...

No joke

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4m

Kickoff will now be at 6:55 p.m.

wayninja
09-05-2013, 07:39 PM
It's a conspiracy

Meh, just cheap 'showmanship'.

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
How many NFL players have ever been struck by lightning during a game? There must be a stat somewhere...sheesh, this is ridiculous...conspiracy theory?

SR
09-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4m

Kickoff will now be at 6:55 p.m.

Yeah...

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Nate Jackson ‏@NathanSerious 29m

#Broncos home games are the best. The city oozes into a happy puddle of orange football love. I love Denver.

Joker56
09-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Now 6:52 lol

wayninja
They are just trying to eek out every bit of tantric anxiety as possible, you know, for your pleasure.

Pudge
Now 6:52 lol

For the national anthem then kickoff at 6:55

wayninja
09-05-2013, 07:43 PM
It's too dangerous for the players to be on the field, so just hang tight in your wide open seats, fans. You are expendable.

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 07:44 PM
I agree... ...and what a great way to work some additional commercials in.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 7m

RT @CindyBoren: I can't wait for Ray Lewis's take on this little electrical problem.

Nomad
09-05-2013, 07:45 PM
It's too dangerous for the players to be on the field, so just hang tight in your wide open seats, fans. You are expendable.

Make sure you grab onto the metal railing:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:47 PM
And WHY is she getting her information from the Raven's lockerroom????????

Joker56
09-05-2013, 07:48 PM
:eek: Really .... :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: wow ... Flacco needed new adult diapers ... :salute:

wayninja

Ray Lewis has her at knife-point?

Northman
More of the waiting game. Lets get this shit started already.....

Buff

I was thinking the same thing. Like, we're going to continue doing this national television broadcast live from the field, and the fans can stay, but we don't want to expose the players to lightning.

SR
09-05-2013, 07:50 PM
7:10? What the ****

rjent

Because this has been the Ravens show so far, starting with the pregame .... :(

WTE
This crap would never happen in New England.

Patriots players use their handguns as a lightening rod!

Dzone
Im betting they cancel the game and play tomorrow night...bunch of panzies

Nomad
09-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Im betting they cancel the game and play tomorrow night...bunch of panzies

Then I could have a beer!;):lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:52 PM
They had a message on the big board to the fans that lightening is in the area, and for them to take cover if they liked.

Bugs Baloney
this is bull$*** start the game :mad:

sneakers
start the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Seriously, whoever the person is who is doing this had better be ready to answer for this...this is BS...pathetic...Hope nobody has to go to work early Friday morning because this is going to go way past midnight...%$#@!

HORSEPOWER 56
09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Oh phenomenal, while we've got the time, lets just watch the Moore play 100 more times and replay the same "riveting" interview with the QB who has the personality of a dry sponge.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 7m

RT @NateKreckman: Raining on the field right now… is it a glove night? #glovetweet #gloveanalysis #makeglovenotwar

HORSEPOWER 56
Seriously, whoever the person is who is doing this had better be ready to answer for this...this is BS...pathetic...Hope nobody has to go to work early Friday morning because this is going to go way past midnight...%$#@!

Late games do tend to suck on the east coast.

SR
I hope Denver just beats the ever lovin out of the Ravens. This shit pisses me off to high hell.

Joker56
09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
It is storming here in Jacksonvile also ... LOL

Nomad
09-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Oh well, nothing you can do about Mother Nature.

Dzone
09-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Delay is giving the Ravens an edge, as per collinsworth

wayninja
This is a bit silly, I've watched football for almost 30 years and I don't think I've ever seen this...

sneakers
EVERYONE GO hOME! THE GAME HAS BEEN CANCELLED!

Bugs Baloney
It is storming here in Jacksonvile also ... LOL

we had it yesterday evening as well, i'm just south of you on the Space Coast

Dzone
09-05-2013, 08:00 PM
So wtf? Is this how the season will go? If there is a storm 30 miles away, they will delay the game? The NFL is the height of stupidity

Nomad
09-05-2013, 08:01 PM
I haven't seen lightning since we moved to Alaska from NODAK. They say they have lightning in the Interior, but it's very rare in this area (Anchorage).

AgentOrange
Delay is giving the Ravens an edge, as per collinsworth

Broncos live on MST, Balt on EST. Advantage Broncos after 9:00 PM

Denver Native (Carol)
Who cares what is going on in the Raven's lockerroom. WE ARE THE HOME TEAM!!!!!!!

Joker56
9 more minutes ... lol

SR
09-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh well, nothing you can do about Mother Nature.

Yeah there is...tell Jim Cantore and Al Roker to keep these storms away.

sneakers
09-05-2013, 08:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PyFeWtM.jpg

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:03 PM
....as per collinsworth

...re-tard...

Joker56
09-05-2013, 08:04 PM
If they cancel halftime ...
Will it favor the Broncos ... hmmmm ?

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :beer: :salute:

SR
09-05-2013, 08:04 PM
:pumped:

Tned can we get a fist pump smiley?

wayninja
09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
weather delay has turned into flacco delay

camdisco24
09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Were they just patting down certain players as they left the locker room?

Joker56
09-05-2013, 08:06 PM
5 more minutes... lol

Mike
Didn't take long for me to get tired of Collinsworth.

Bugs Baloney
i sat next to Collinsworth on a plane from Gainesville to Atlanta back in 00' or 01'

SR
**** you Dumervil

SR
i sat next to Collinsworth on a plane from Gainesville to Atlanta back in 00' or 01'

Cool story

Bugs Baloney
I told him I was a Broncos fan - HAHAHA in yo face Chris!!

Az Snake
09-05-2013, 08:07 PM

Ravens late coming out of locker room because each of them had to be frisked.

Sent using Forum Runner

AgentOrange
Nice of the Ravens to come late to the party and delay kickoff even more

Dzone
I hope the NFL catches hell for this fiasco...totally unnecessary.

Broncolingus
Hmmm...

Ravens 'late' coming out, so we'll just move the kick off back another 5 minutes...

...cause we would hate to inconvenience the Ravens right NFL?

SR
I hope the NFL catches hell for this fiasco...totally unnecessary.

No joke

Dzone
09-05-2013, 08:09 PM
They might have been checking their jerseys for grease

Mike
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM

Probably standard operating procedures because of Denver. :lol:

sneakers
This bitch better sing the national anthem in double time

wayninja
um... isnt it 'Dawns early light"? I coulda sworn I heard "Daughterly light..."

SR
09-05-2013, 08:11 PM
um... isnt it 'Dawns early light"? I coulda sworn I heard "Daughterly light..."

You misheard.

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:11 PM
God, I hope the Ravens get killed tonight...

sneakers
09-05-2013, 08:12 PM
I have the farts and I have to work in 2h48 minutes

Nomad
09-05-2013, 08:12 PM
It seemed the ref was disappointed the BRONCOS won the toss.

camdisco24
09-05-2013, 08:13 PM

That's prob exactly it, thought of that after I asked.. makes sense!!

Bugs Baloney
09-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Woodyard is pumped!!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 08:14 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

DenBronx
09-05-2013, 08:14 PM
goosebumps, nerves, chills, anxiety, pumped, adrenaline, stomach feels like a tornado. yeah that explains how I feel right now.

Davii
09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Good play Woody!

Broncolingus
...really going to be watching pass rush on these few series.

sneakers
yesssss

+1 post count

Denver Native (Carol)
:defense::defense::defense::defense::defense:

SR
Good job Jacoby

camdisco24
09-05-2013, 08:17 PM
LOVE that tackle by Harris!

Broncolingus
3 and out - way to go defense!!!!

Great tackle by Harris, btw...

FanInAZ
3 & out!

Nomad
...really going to be watching pass rush on these few series.

Flacco's oline still giving him a huge pocket.

Broncolingus
Kno-show starting...

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Knowshon starting

Bugs Baloney
the "D" coming up big!!!

Broncolingus
Wow...nice :tsk:

Nomad
09-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Go Welker

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Welker :salute::salute::salute:

pnbronco
09-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Welker....Nice!!!
OK that could of been scary....

Broncolingus
Close on the INT there Peyton...

Denver Native (Carol)
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1m

Told ya Knowshon would be the guy

Nick
That tackle by Harris was $

Broncolingus
...let's pick up this 3rd down, boys...

Nick
no flag wtf

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Damnit!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
That was interference

SR
Meh

Broncolingus
...holding Thomas' left arm!!!

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Way to go #12 on that punt coverage...:tsk:

sneakers
REFS trying to keep this game close

Zweems56
What the ****, bubba....

Northman
That was PI but whatever.

Dzone
The Orange Julius experiment:FAIL

Nomad
09-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Get some pressure on Flacco, defense

camdisco24
The Orange Julius experiment:FAIL

Im not sure many guys could have held on to that...

Nick
The Orange Julius experiment:FAIL BS that was connected to perfection.

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:24 PM
...it looked like there may be some room in the middle of that Raven line for running...

...going to be interested to see what Ball does when given the chance.

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:24 PM
woodyard got caught napping on that run...

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:26 PM
No pass rush ...:tsk:

Dzone
Wow, no pass rush..thanks to Von Miller being a pothead

pnbronco
Champ really looks serious!

Dang it get to Flacco!!!!

Broncolingus
09-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Cmon defensive line... ...lets grow some and get tough!

SR
09-05-2013, 08:27 PM
No pressure