PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' trio of No. 1 receivers content to share the wealth

Denver Native (Carol)
09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Adam Gase's dream scenario as the Denver Broncos offensive coordinator is a fantasy football nightmare.

It is realistic to foresee by the time the 2013 regular season is over, the Broncos could have a different player lead the team in the three main receiving categories — catches, yards and touchdown — a luxury for quarterback Peyton Manning and Gase ... and a potential disaster for anyone hoping to build a fantasy team around a Bronco receiver.

Gase, in his first year of calling plays for the Broncos, gets it. His buddies bug him with text messages, looking for insider fantasy football tips about which receiver might get the most targets, or which running back is going to start. Gase won't give any hints — and not just because he doesn't want secrets leaking out.

rest - http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2013/09/03/peyton-manning-demaryius-thomas-eric-decker-wes-welker/2760623/

DenBronx
09-04-2013, 05:26 PM
I drafted Decker in one league and Welker in another. DT was already gone by the time it was my turn to pick. To be honest I have no clue which one will do better.

DT had most yards last year but Decker had the most TDs...but I think Welker will get the most catches.

Suprisingly, Welker has been going later than I expected.

Dont even get me started on our TEs and RBs because im stumped there too. I think Julious might have a break out year and Moreno will win the job at some point.