PDA

View Full Version : If you ever lose your job....

Mr Bojangles
09-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Don't despair. You can probably get a job writing for Yahoo Sports, if the guy who wrote this piece is any indication of their standards...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/five-reasons-tom-brady-england-patriots-cant-beat-171600719--nfl.html

Sure...Any given Sunday and all that. But read the nitwit's arguments for a good laugh.

Northman
09-03-2013, 03:57 PM
I dont care so much about his arguments and stranger things have happened but this is Tom Brady we are talking about. And we arent even talking about the QB's that Buffalo have. As i said, stranger things have happened but i have a feeling the Pats roll in week one.

BroncoWave
09-03-2013, 04:00 PM
But read the nitwit's arguments for a good laugh.

We do that every time you post. :)

weazel
09-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Bills suck

Mr Bojangles
09-03-2013, 04:06 PM
We do that every time you post. :)

Oh, you're lucky I started this thread in the Smack shack, Wave.....very, very lucky, or it would be :ciao: for you. :D

Mr Bojangles
09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
I dont care so much about his arguments and stranger things have happened but this is Tom Brady we are talking about. And we aren't even talking about the QB's that Buffalo have. As i said, stranger things have happened but i have a feeling the Pats roll in week one.

True Dat.

In '03, we opened at Buffalo and got drilled 31-0. Then went on to 14-2 and the second SB title. So it does happen.

But I thought the reader comments were the best part of the article....hilarious shit.

MOtorboat
09-03-2013, 05:15 PM
LOL!

Fact: We don't know who the quarterback is.
Analysis: ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!

Mr Bojangles
09-03-2013, 05:38 PM
LOL!

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills in Week 1

The comments were even better...
One guy posted his own "Five reasons the Patriots Can't Beat the Bills", including

"The entire Patriots team is captured and held hostage by Al Queda"
"The planet explodes"
"The Patriots' plane crashes enroute to Buffalo"
"The NFL cancels this week's games"....

To be fair to Del Pearson, the author, I happen to think that Yahoo screwed up the title of his article, because no one could actually be that stupid. It was originally titled....

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills By 100 points in Week 1

olathebroncofan
09-03-2013, 06:16 PM
LOL!

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills in Week 1

The comments were even better...
One guy posted his own "Five reasons the Patriots Can't Beat the Bills", including

"The entire Patriots team is captured and held hostage by Al Queda"
"The planet explodes"
"The Patriots' plane crashes enroute to Buffalo"
"The NFL cancels this week's games"....

To be fair to Del Pearson, the author, I happen to think that Yahoo screwed up the title of his article, because no one could actually be that stupid. It was originally titled....

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills By 100 points in Week 1

I still think the pats beat the bills if week one is cancelled. They are that good.

OrangeHoof
09-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Why can't Pats fans shut up until they play a team that matters? Seriously? You think anybody here expects you to lose to the Bills? Or the Dolphins? Or the Jets?

Grow up.

It's like being an Ohio State fan and posting with glee how you're going to whip Indiana's ass this week. Really? You need to stroke your own ego that badly as to boldly predict what everyone already knows is going to happen? It's pathetic really.

Come back when you're playing a team we give a damn about, mmkay?

Mr Bojangles
09-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Why can't Pats fans shut up until they play a team that matters? Seriously? You think anybody here expects you to lose to the Bills? Or the Dolphins? Or the Jets?

Grow up.

It's like being an Ohio State fan and posting with glee how you're going to whip Indiana's ass this week. Really? You need to stroke your own ego that badly as to boldly predict what everyone already knows is going to happen? It's pathetic really.

Come back when you're playing a team we give a damn about, mmkay?

I was sharing a humorous article. Try to imagine it was written by an Oakland fan referring to the Broncos game at their place and maybe you'll get the point of why I shared it.....not to gloat or stroke my ego!