PDA

View Full Version : AFC West.....the weakest Division in the League

Mr Bojangles
08-30-2013, 04:20 PM
I just read the poll yesterday, and it's official. AFC West is the easiest gateway to the POs in the League.

Proving that Manning is no fool. He probably picked Denver as his landing spot after bilking Jimbo Irsay and the Colts out of 20 mill in 2011, as the best way to guarantee at least a shot at the POs, in his quest for a second ring.

Army Bronco
08-30-2013, 05:32 PM
I just read the poll yesterday, and it's official. AFC West is the easiest gateway to the POs in the League.

Proving that Manning is no fool. He probably picked Denver as his landing spot after bilking Jimbo Irsay and the Colts out of 20 mill in 2011, as the best way to guarantee at least a shot at the POs, in his quest for a second ring. So true. We can't even come close to all the greatness in the east. I mean, look at all those big time QBs there! Brady, Sanchez or Smith, Tannehill, who ever plays in Buffalo...oh and last but not least, Tebow. We would be donezekins if we competed in the East year after year. Plus all the great big name coaches.. Bellicheat, Foot Fetish, and whoever is coaching this week in Miami and Buffalo...Year after year those teams really compete for the east crown.

Mr Bojangles
08-30-2013, 06:06 PM
So true. We can't even come close to all the greatness in the east. I mean, look at all those big time QBs there! Brady, Sanchez or Smith, Tannehill, who ever plays in Buffalo...oh and last but not least, Tebow. We would be donezekins if we competed in the East year after year. Plus all the great big name coaches.. Bellicheat, Foot Fetish, and whoever is coaching this week in Miami and Buffalo...Year after year those teams really compete for the east crown.

I catch your drift, Sarge, but remember.........

You don't elevate your team's Division by tearing down another's!

The East is not elite, but it is second toughest in the Conference, I believe. NE is so good, though, they will continue their dominance this season, and for the foreseeable future.....alas.

Canmore
08-30-2013, 06:12 PM
So true. We can't even come close to all the greatness in the east. I mean, look at all those big time QBs there! Brady, Sanchez or Smith, Tannehill, who ever plays in Buffalo...oh and last but not least, Tebow. We would be donezekins if we competed in the East year after year. Plus all the great big name coaches.. Bellicheat, Foot Fetish, and whoever is coaching this week in Miami and Buffalo...Year after year those teams really compete for the east crown.

I believe that's the AFC L_EAST

Army Bronco
08-30-2013, 06:15 PM

The East is not elite, but it is second toughest in the Conference, I believe. NE is so good, though, they will continue their dominance this season, and for the foreseeable future.....alas.No, you elevate it by signing Tebow. Can ya hear it yet? Tebow Tebow Tebow!

chazoe60
08-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Who cares? It may be the weakest division but it does have the strongest team.

Army Bronco
08-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Who cares? It may be the weakest division but it does have the strongest team. Ahhh haaaa! Nice Chazz!!

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 08:51 AM
No, you elevate it by signing Tebow. Can ya hear it yet? Tebow Tebow Tebow!

Let me make the distinction between our respective Division's strength a little clearer and easier to understand...

Your former #1 draft pick and starting QB, one season removed, is struggling, and questionable as to whether he can even crack the NE roster. :cool:

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 09:09 AM
Who cares? It may be the weakest division but it does have the strongest team.

Who cares?.....LOL

The short and sweet, dismissive comeback....but then, what else could one say?

I was just thinking how Peyton was a definite upgrade for the Broncs, yet what did he actually do for them that Tebow didn't do the year before? Both won the Division, and both won a PO game...oh, wait, Peyton didn't win a PO game last year unless we count the 'bye'. ;)

Then I realized Manning did win 13 games to Timmy's 8. Eight! Holy canoli....then I remembered that there was a three-way tie in W-L records in the West in 2011, and KC was only a game behind! That's a pretty pathetic Division....nay, astounding...when you think about it. In 2012, there was some improvement, yet while Denver won 13 games, that was the grand total of wins of the other three division members, combined!

Yep....who cares? I wouldn't want to try and debate that either. But to be fair, the East is not exactly a grind, but at the same time, there is no question that that NE's dominance is based much more on their superiority over the other AFC East teams than Denver's recent success in taking the West title, don't you agree?

topscribe
08-31-2013, 09:50 AM
Who's strong over there besides NE? Buffalo? Miami? NYJ? I firmly believe
that both KC and SD can whip any of those other three teams handily. KC
has been picked by many as a Wild Card team this year. I doubt seriously
that any team in the east will come close to a Wild Card.

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 10:15 AM
Who's strong over there besides NE? Buffalo? Miami? NYJ? I firmly believe
that both KC and SD can whip any of those other three teams handily. KC
has been picked by many as a Wild Card team this year. I doubt seriously
that any team in the east will come close to a Wild Card.

If we're talking about this season, who knows yet... You may be right. But "handily"...? hmmm, that may be a stretch.

But you can't refute the facts or the records of the past two seasons.

Having said that, I also believe that any comparisons between team's performance, even against common opponents, is speculative at best, since the composition of the game day rosters, the weather, the locale, etc., all change from week to week. It's what make this game so interesting and exciting.

Army Bronco
08-31-2013, 12:18 PM
No, you elevate it by signing Tebow. Can ya hear it yet? Tebow Tebow Tebow!

Let me make the distinction between our respective Division's strength a little clearer and easier to understand...

Your former #1 draft pick and starting QB, one season removed, is struggling, and questionable as to whether he can even crack the NE roster. :cool:Our former draft pick was selected by your offensive coordinator who fired from our staff. Man I hate that yellow font. Its really hard to read on my phone. Just remember...Broncos fans won't claim Joshy boy. At least we got Thomas and Decker...lol

Poet
08-31-2013, 12:38 PM

The East is not elite, but it is second toughest in the Conference, I believe. NE is so good, though, they will continue their dominance this season, and for the foreseeable future.....alas.

The toughest division in the AFC is the North. The second toughest is the South. Colts and Texans make a superior duo then the Patriots and...Miami?

MNPatsFan
08-31-2013, 02:42 PM
The toughest division in the AFC is the North. The second toughest is the South. Colts and Texans make a superior duo then the Patriots and...Miami?Don't think anyone is questioning that the AFC North and South are toughest two divisions in AFC. Also don't think any rational person can claim the AFC West is better or tougher than the AFC East or vice versa because they both are lame. The Jets and Buffalo both have awful QB situations, Miami is an unknown, the Raiders and Chargers both suck and the Chefs are also an unknown. I haven't compared schedules, but I think that Miami might be the only one of those teams with a chance for a winning record and I think that is unlikely. IMHO, the Chief will at best finish 8-8.

Poet
08-31-2013, 03:10 PM
Don't think anyone is questioning that the AFC North and South are toughest two divisions in AFC. Also don't think any rational person can claim the AFC West is better or tougher than the AFC East or vice versa because they both are lame. The Jets and Buffalo both have awful QB situations, Miami is an unknown, the Raiders and Chargers both suck and the Chefs are also an unknown. I haven't compared schedules, but I think that Miami might be the only one of those teams with a chance for a winning record and I think that is unlikely. IMHO, the Chief will at best finish 8-8.

It was in dispute since he said the AFCE was the second best division. I could have read his post wrong.

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 05:38 PM
The toughest division in the AFC is the North. The second toughest is the South. Colts and Texans make a superior duo then the Patriots and...Miami?

Sorry.....but none of the polls and rankings I've seen concur with you, King.

Here's an example...
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ranking-nfl-divisions-2013-210636876--nfl.html

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2013/02/07/ranking-the-nfl-divisions-for-2013

Poet
08-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Sorry.....but none of the polls and rankings I've seen concur with you, King.

Here's an example...
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ranking-nfl-divisions-2013-210636876--nfl.html

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2013/02/07/ranking-the-nfl-divisions-for-2013

They should be smarter.

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 05:39 PM
It was in dispute since he said the AFCE was the second best division. I could have read his post wrong.

No, actually I said "I believe" I saw that AFCE was second to the AFCN, and apparently, on checking, I was correct.

Poet
08-31-2013, 05:40 PM
No, actually I said "I believe" I saw that AFCE was second to the AFCN, and apparently, on checking, I was correct.

Ah. I gotcha.

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 05:44 PM
Our former draft pick was selected by your offensive coordinator who fired from our staff. Man I hate that yellow font. Its really hard to read on my phone. Just remember...Broncos fans won't claim Joshy boy. At least we got Thomas and Decker...lol

Are you sure, Sarge?

I heard Elway gave the order to pull the lever! ;)

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Ah. I gotcha.

In case that's sarcasm, here's my comment "The East is not elite, but it is second toughest in the Conference, I believe. "

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 05:48 PM
They should be smarter.

Probably true!

On second thought.....WTF were they thinking? :D

Army Bronco
08-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Our former draft pick was selected by your offensive coordinator who fired from our staff. Man I hate that yellow font. Its really hard to read on my phone. Just remember...Broncos fans won't claim Joshy boy. At least we got Thomas and Decker...lol

Are you sure, Sarge?

I heard Elway gave the order to pull the lever! ;)Elway wasn't a member of the Staff still after Josh was fired. Man josh sux as a HC. Elway did pull the trading Tebow lever. Still can't remember who we got for him.

Mr Bojangles
08-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Elway wasn't a member of the Staff still after Josh was fired. Man josh sux as a HC. Elway did pull the trading Tebow lever. Still can't remember who we got for him.

Hard to believe anyone looked at Tebow and thought he could direct a pro offense...shame on McD

Poet
08-31-2013, 05:55 PM
Probably true!

On second thought.....WTF were they thinking? :D

The AFC North has a team that has made the playoffs three out of four years -Cincinnati- the Sb champs - the ravens- and a team that has not missed the playoffs in consecutive years since the ninties -the steelers-. In other words, at the start of the year we have three legitimate playoff contenders...and the Browns. The West has two in KC and Denver. The South has two in Indy and Texas, the East has two in Miami and New England.

I assume they're taking the "the steelers are going to finally fall off and the Ravens lost too much," route, which is strange. The Steelers were supposed to be done several times, dating back to the Cowher regime. It's prudent to assume that they're tough until they aren't, and they had a winning record last year. The Ravens replaced a lot of what they lost, and let's be honest, Lewis was not that great in the end of the year and in the postseason, Reed markedly was worse, etc etc etc. I have more faith in the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals than I do for the Phins and Chiefs.

Army Bronco
08-31-2013, 06:08 PM
Elway wasn't a member of the Staff still after Josh was fired. Man josh sux as a HC. Elway did pull the trading Tebow lever. Still can't remember who we got for him.

Hard to believe anyone looked at Tebow and thought he could direct a pro offense...shame on McD I liked Tebow but I never saw him play in college. I liked him better than Orton. Josh McD is a great coach, with Brady at QB.

Mr Bojangles
09-01-2013, 10:26 AM
The AFC North has a team that has made the playoffs three out of four years -Cincinnati- the Sb champs - the ravens- and a team that has not missed the playoffs in consecutive years since the ninties -the steelers-. In other words, at the start of the year we have three legitimate playoff contenders...and the Browns. The West has two in KC and Denver. The South has two in Indy and Texas, the East has two in Miami and New England.

I assume they're taking the "the steelers are going to finally fall off and the Ravens lost too much," route, which is strange. The Steelers were supposed to be done several times, dating back to the Cowher regime. It's prudent to assume that they're tough until they aren't, and they had a winning record last year. The Ravens replaced a lot of what they lost, and let's be honest, Lewis was not that great in the end of the year and in the postseason, Reed markedly was worse, etc etc etc. I have more faith in the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals than I do for the Phins and Chiefs.

I agree completely. AFC North = cream of Conference, overall. I thought the question was whether the East> South. :confused:

topscribe
09-01-2013, 12:19 PM
If we're talking about this season, who knows yet... You may be right. But "handily"...? hmmm, that may be a stretch.

But you can't refute the facts or the records of the past two seasons.

Having said that, I also believe that any comparisons between team's performance, even against common opponents, is speculative at best, since the composition of the game day rosters, the weather, the locale, etc., all change from week to week. It's what make this game so interesting and exciting.
People all over the league will tell you that the previous season means
nothing to the present season. I'm going by what I see of this year's Chiefs,
not last year's. So go ahead and gauge this year by the previous records.
But, if you don't mind my advice, stay out of Vegas.

Nomad
09-01-2013, 01:49 PM
top's right, Bo. Though I do miss the days when the AFC West was a dominate division and all the games came down to nail biters.

Mr Bojangles
09-01-2013, 02:15 PM
top's right, Bo. Though I do miss the days when the AFC West was a dominate division and all the games came down to nail biters.

He can't be right! 'Cause I'm never wrong...everybody knows that. :D

;) For those who don't recognize a tongue-in-cheek comment when they see one.

Nomad
09-01-2013, 02:21 PM
He can't be right! 'Cause I'm never wrong...everybody knows that. :D

;) For those who don't recognize a tongue-in-cheek comment when they see one.

I rarely read through a whole thread, just the last few posts, and I like top and he's usually right. You may give him a run for his money?:lol:

topscribe
09-01-2013, 08:01 PM
I rarely read through a whole thread, just the last few posts, and I like top and he's usually right. You may give him a run for his money?:lol:
Hey, anything's possible. I was wrong once . . . .

I thought I had made a mistake . . .

chazoe60
09-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Only 4 games in but this thread sure looks stupid now. :laugh:

AFCN and NFCE suck. AFCW destroying the NFCE with reckless abandon.

BroncoNut
09-30-2013, 11:59 AM
I just smoked the pole yesterday, and it's official. AFC West is the easiest gateway to the POs in the League.

I wouldn't be so sure on the last part of this Mr. Bo. that can certainly change from year to year as we've seen with other divisions. plus Kansas City is playing pretty well too.

weazel
09-30-2013, 12:11 PM
uh oh!

WTE
09-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Guys, I don't think it's appropriate for you to pick on Bo while his hands are tied behind his back.

If you want to pick on somebody then pick on me!

Thnikkaman
09-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Guys, I don't think it's appropriate for you to pick on Bo while his hands are tied behind his back.

If you want to pick on somebody then pick on me!

But we thought you were Fried Chicken. Duplicate accounts anyone?

WTE
09-30-2013, 01:48 PM
But we thought you were Fried Chicken. Duplicate accounts anyone?

Oh good. I was waiting for some tough guy to step up to the plate.

I guess it's me and you Thnikk.

Thnikkaman
09-30-2013, 02:12 PM
Oh good. I was waiting for some tough guy to step up to the plate.

I guess it's me and you Thnikk.

Not really worth my time actually.

WTE
09-30-2013, 02:21 PM

Here's the real chicken folks.

Thnikkaman
09-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Here's the real chicken folks.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

TXBRONC
09-30-2013, 02:29 PM

PETA will be proud of you for not clubbing a chicken to death.

Thnikkaman
09-30-2013, 02:36 PM
PETA will be proud of you for not clubbing a chicken to death.

If you put it that way, maybe I should reconsider.

TXBRONC
09-30-2013, 02:45 PM
If you put it that way, maybe I should reconsider.

Please do I'll keep PETA distracted.

CrazyHorse
10-08-2013, 04:52 AM
Through the first 5 games the AFC west has the most wins of any division.

MasterShake
10-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Through the first 5 games the AFC west has the most wins of any division.

I was just checking out the AFC West record against the NFC East this year and came across division rankings (though they are 5 days old right now). Pretty good breakdown of each division, with the AFC West and East currently in second and first respectively though I am sure that will change with the losses the AFC East had this past weekend minus the Jets win last night.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23958670/nfl-division-power-rankings-nfc-east-at-bottom-17-vs-afc-west

Poet
10-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Can we talk about how Tom Brady looked like Mark Sanchez yesterday?

chazoe60
10-08-2013, 01:49 PM

Peyton Manning>>>>>Tom Brady. That fact will be made too obvious for even the most diehard Pats troll(NEP) to deny by season's end.

wayninja
10-08-2013, 04:28 PM

Yeah, maybe, but Brady doesn't have that cool chick-hair thing.

weazel
10-08-2013, 04:52 PM
I have Brady on a couple fantasy teams... wish I could trade him but nobody wants him.

Northman
10-08-2013, 04:59 PM
I have Brady on a couple fantasy teams... wish I could trade him but nobody wants him.

I just traded for Eli Manning.

Ravage!!!
10-08-2013, 05:19 PM
I just traded for Eli Manning.

:lol: OUCH!!!

Mr Bojangles
10-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Peyton Manning>>>>>Tom Brady. That fact will be made too obvious for even the most diehard Pats troll(NEP) to deny by season's end.

So what were you saying in 2007 when Brady was trashing the rest of the League, Chazarino?

Peyton Manning = post season Choker.. "That fact will be made too obvious for even the most diehard Manning Rump Swabs (Fill in names, here) to deny" by season's end...

If Peyton fails to win the SB this season, he will surely seal his fate and complete his legacy, don't you agree guys? :rofl:

BroncoNut
10-08-2013, 06:38 PM
So what were you saying in 2007 when Brady was trashing the rest of the League, Chazarino?

Peyton Manning = post season Choker.. "That fact will be made too obvious for even the most diehard Manning Rump Swabs (Fill in names, here) to deny" by season's end...

If Peyton fails to win the SB this season, he will surely seal his fate and complete his legacy, don't you agree guys? :rofl:

maybe, but it is in failure that you truly achieve.

slim
10-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Nice thread, dipshit.

wayninja
10-08-2013, 06:47 PM

I doubt he was making stupid threads about how bad the AFC East sucks... that would ******* stupid.

chazoe60
10-08-2013, 09:33 PM

I said the same thing about Brady in 2007 that I say now, he's an all time great who is slightly overrated and has benifited from a system that he fits perfectly. He's a modern day Montana, no doubter HOFer and definite top ten all time QB but overrated a little because of his team's accomplishments.

When the Pats were winning SBs it was more about their Defense, especially the first 2. Since their focus has shifted to offense jugernaut, with the weight of the team squarley on Brady's shoulders he has failed to win it all.

When comparing Brady to Manning I figure in the fact that Manning has been the focal point of every team he's ever been on. Manning took teams to the playoffs that IMHO Brady wouldn't have won more than 8 games with. When the Pats lost Brady for a season they went 11-5, when the Colts lost Manning they ended up with the first pick in the draft.

To me Manning is Elway and Brady is Montana. I firmly believe you swap teams with those guys and the SB totals swap too, if not go up for Manning and Elway.

I'm bot just saying this now because Manning is a Bronco, I've been saying that Manning is the greatest QB in history for years now. I've never seen a smarter QB.

Dapper Dan
10-09-2013, 04:23 AM

Me too. What a disappointment he is. I've started picking up Rivers or Pryor in a few leagues.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-09-2013, 11:20 AM

I really appreciate you sharing these sentiments with us. It's really rare that a team is so dominant that fans of other teams claim they should win the Superbowl going away only five games into the season.

Davii
10-09-2013, 11:43 AM

Dreadnought
10-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Yeah, maybe, but Brady doesn't have that cool chick-hair thing.

My daughter saw Sanchez on the TV the other day when we were watching a jets game. She wanted to know why he had a little girl's hair band.

Dreadnought
10-09-2013, 01:22 PM
I said the same thing about Brady in 2007 that I say now, he's an all time great who is slightly overrated and has benifited from a system that he fits perfectly. He's a modern day Montana, no doubter HOFer and definite top ten all time QB but overrated a little because of his team's accomplishments.

When the Pats were winning SBs it was more about their Defense, especially the first 2. Since their focus has shifted to offense jugernaut, with the weight of the team squarley on Brady's shoulders he has failed to win it all.

When comparing Brady to Manning I figure in the fact that Manning has been the focal point of every team he's ever been on. Manning took teams to the playoffs that IMHO Brady wouldn't have won more than 8 games with. When the Pats lost Brady for a season they went 11-5, when the Colts lost Manning they ended up with the first pick in the draft.

To me Manning is Elway and Brady is Montana. I firmly believe you swap teams with those guys and the SB totals swap too, if not go up for Manning and Elway.

I'm bot just saying this now because Manning is a Bronco, I've been saying that Manning is the greatest QB in history for years now. I've never seen a smarter QB.

Couldn't agree more. Peyton Manning repeatedly took mediocre to poor Colts teams to @ 13-3 records, essentially all on his lonesome, year after year. Essentially apart from him the Colts had Bob Sanders (occasionally) Dwight Freeney (a true one trick pony) and some good WR's (who were good but nothing like as good as what we are fielding now) - and took out a ten year lease on the AFC South title. He even won a Superbowl.

chazoe60
10-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Couldn't agree more. Peyton Manning repeatedly took mediocre to poor Colts teams to @ 13-3 records, essentially all on his lonesome, year after year. Essentially apart from him the Colts had Bob Sanders (occasionally) Dwight Freeney (a true one trick pony) and some good WR's (who were good but nothing like as good as what we are fielding now) - and took out a ten year lease on the AFC South title. He even won a Superbowl.
Yep.

In terms of taking mediocre teams further than anyone else could with the same teams Peyton and Elway are 1a and 1b. Manning gets the slight edge because he actually won a SB with one of those teams while Elway gets a bit of an edge because the teams he took to the SB were probably not even as good as the teams led by PFM.

Dreadnought
10-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Yep.

In terms of taking mediocre teams further than anyone else could with the same teams Peyton and Elway are 1a and 1b. Manning gets the slight edge because he actually won a SB with one of those teams while Elway gets a bit of an edge because the teams he took to the SB were probably not even as good as the teams led by PFM.

I would differ in that I think the Elway era Broncs were better than Mannings Colts. We had a much superior defense to the Colts pretty much throughout. Then again, Edgerrin James > Sammy Winder, so you picks yer poison

slim
10-09-2013, 02:56 PM
I would differ in that I think the Elway era Broncs were better than Mannings Colts. We had a much superior defense to the Colts pretty much throughout. Then again, Edgerrin James > Sammy Winder, so you picks yer poison

You could always sim the games and see who wins ;)

Dreadnought
10-09-2013, 03:14 PM
You could always sim the games and see who wins ;)

Good idea.

One thing for certain though...the original premise of this thread has really become stupid beyond all imagining, ain't it? Kind of like "A Pat's fan's guide to sticking metal cutlery in a toaster" level dumb.

wayninja
10-09-2013, 05:31 PM
My daughter saw Sanchez on the TV the other day when we were watching a jets game. She wanted to know why he had a little girl's hair band.

I hope you explained that it was just a symbolic representation of the way he throws...

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 10:45 AM

Manning had 2 likely HOFers on the roster in Indy at WR, Dread ....he hardly had "mediocre" support.

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Yep.

You guys obviously didn't follow Colts' football very closely.

The highlights don't tell the whole story.

Davii
10-15-2013, 11:04 AM

The mere existence of this thread shows everything anyone needs to know about you troll.

TXBRONC
10-15-2013, 01:48 PM

Blowjob you're still a dumb ass troll. :welcome:

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:19 PM
The mere existence of this thread shows everything anyone needs to know about you troll.

Oh...?
And how's that, davii?

Are you that disputing the fact that, on the day this thread was started, the AFC West was considered the AFC doormat?

You seem to think that I came up with that distinction.....in which case you are wrong, of course.

True, KC has surprised most of us a bit......probably not you or MO...but most informed sources and NFL followers.

So it seems a little odd that you would categorize it the way you have. I'm beginning to think you have a personal problem with me.

wayninja
10-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Oh...?
And how's that, davii?

Are you that disputing the fact that, on the day this thread was started, the AFC West was considered the AFC doormat?

You seem to think that I came up with that distinction.....in which case you are wrong, of course.

True, KC has surprised most of us a bit......probably not you or MO...but most informed sources NFL followers.

So it seems a little odd that you would categorize it the way you have. I'm beginning to think you have a personal problem with me.

So we should applaud you for following the sheep in the media and being totally wrong?

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Blowjob you're still a dumb ass troll. :welcome:

Are you angry, pal? You sure sound angry.

I have to get very, very angry before I would even think of launching bitter personal attacks on another member, even in the Smack forum.

It's a wonder I am able to keep my cool, after some of the nasty-toned insults!

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:31 PM
So we should applaud you for following the sheep in the media and being totally wrong?

Oh, I'm sorry....

I didn't realize you were one of the half-dozen fans in all of North America who thought, at that time, that the West would be anything but the doormat, again.

slim
10-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Oh, I'm sorry....

I didn't realize you were one of the half-dozen fans in all of North America who thought, at that time, that the West would be anything but the doormat, again.

I thought the NFC east was the worst division in football.

wayninja
10-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Oh, I'm sorry....

Quite.

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
I thought the NFC east was the worst division in football.

Now...or back on August 30?

slim
10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Now...or back on August 30?

Both

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Quite.

Just when I was about to high-five some of your more brilliant comments, Wayn!

Thnikkaman
10-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Emotion is hard to read over plain text. Just FYI.

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Both

Yeah, right, Slim!

You knew the Giants would be 0-6 and the Chiefs would be 6-0..! :salute: :lol: :lol:

slim
10-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Yeah, right, Slim!

You knew the Giants would be 0-6 and the Chiefs would be 6-0..! :salute: :lol: :lol:

I didn't say that.

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Emotion is hard to read over plain text. Just FYI.

Well, that would certainly explain why some of the members haven't seemed to warm up to me, yet.

Poet
10-15-2013, 03:49 PM
I believe Slim was dubious about the return of RG3, the Cowboys inconsistency, the Eagle's new coaching staff and scheme, and the Giants just being the Giants.

Granted, I'm not Slim, so I can't say what's in his mind.

slim
10-15-2013, 03:50 PM
I posted about it somewhere. I can't remember which thread.

Davii
10-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Well, that would certainly explain why some of the members haven't seemed to warm up to me, yet.

That and the fact that you're a common internet troll. Mostly the troll part though.

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 03:57 PM
I didn't say that.

Technically, that's correct. But it sure sounded like you were saying that the NFCEast is a doormat and you knew that as far back as last summer.

Personally, I thought the NFC East's member teams suffered in the records because all four of the teams were extremely competitive with each other and beat up on each other, at least in the last couple of years prior to this season. So I wouldn't simply look at the records in that Division and say they are weak.

wayninja
10-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Just when I was about to high-five some of your more brilliant comments, Wayn!

Damn, Just when I was so close to the coveted high-five!

slim
10-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Technically, that's correct. But it sure sounded like you were saying that the NFCEast is a doormat and you knew that as far back as last summer.

Personally, I thought the NFC East's member teams suffered in the records because all four of the teams were extremely competitive with each other and beat up on each other, at least in the last couple of years prior to this season. So I wouldn't simply look at the records in that Division and say they are weak.

When the season started I felt like the NFC East was the worst division in football. That is correct.

Mr Bojangles
10-15-2013, 04:14 PM
When the season started I felt like the NFC East was the worst division in football. That is correct.

Well, you could be right, tho the NFC South is trying real hard to claim that distinction.

wayninja
10-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Well, you could be right, tho the NFC South is trying real hard to claim that distinction.

The only team I thought that would be terrible in the AFCW was Oakland. And they are actually better than I thought with Pryor.

Having said that, I think KC is a bit of an illusion. Considering how much harder it is to play shutdown defense than knockout offense, it's only a matter of time before Reid takes his alex smith knife to a gunfight.

The chargers are the chargers, winning against good teams one day and losing against crappy teams the next. That's what Rivers gives you.

Thnikkaman
10-16-2013, 08:55 AM

Well just hold your breath, I'm sure someone who isn't WTE will eventually come around. :rolleyes:

TXBRONC
10-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Are you angry, pal? You sure sound angry.

I have to get very, very angry before I would even think of launching bitter personal attacks on another member, even in the Smack forum.

It's a wonder I am able to keep my cool, after some of the nasty-toned insults!

Angry? No. :lol:

I just call it like I see it. :wave:

I don't care if you're able to keep your cool or not.

Mr Bojangles
10-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Angry? No. :lol:

I just call it like I see it. :wave:

I don't care if you're able to keep your cool or not.

Have you ever ridden a bull, Tex?

TXBRONC
10-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Have you ever ridden a bull, Tex?

Have you ever milked a bull?

Mr Bojangles
10-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Well just hold your breath, I'm sure someone who isn't WTE will eventually come around. :rolleyes:

Hey.....I thought we were pals. :(

Thnikkaman
10-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Hey.....I thought we were pals. :(

We may be sparring partners, but not pals.