PDA

View Full Version : What's all the flack over Flacco?

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 01:13 PM
Wow....over in the Bronco Forum, there's a whole lot of 3384 going on because of some banner.

Makes some members sound like 3385

I don't know exactly what the NFL was trying to accomplish....maybe just showcase the League's two most overpaid performers going head to head on opening day :confused:.... but they sure got some of the less stable fans in an uproar.

:D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2013, 01:21 PM
How would you like a ginormous poster of a unibrow on your stadium?

Rex
08-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Man. Trolls on message boards of other teams are so 2001. AOL called, you exceeded your dial up minutes.

slim
08-29-2013, 01:25 PM
I love how other fan bases claim this isn't a big deal. It's cute...

Like if there had been giant banner of Eli on Gilette stadium to open the '08 season, I'm sure Mr. BJ would have been perfectly fine with it.

slim
08-29-2013, 01:26 PM
He would have been so happy, that he would have offered free BJ's in the parking lot before the game. Of course, he does that every game, but you get the idea.

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 01:35 PM
I love how other fan bases claim this isn't a big deal. It's cute...

Like if there had been giant banner of Eli on Gilette stadium to open the '08 season, I'm sure Mr. BJ would have been perfectly fine with it.

Hey....It's not as if the league is erecting a statue of Flacco or embossing his image in a permanent bronze plaque on the Stadium.

The banner will be down the day after the game. As I told the Mayor in the Bronco's forum, there's a world of difference between being "fine with it" and whining about it. It's small potatoes...deal with it like an adult.

slim
08-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Hey....It's not as if the league is erecting a statue of Flacco or embossing his image in a permanent bronze plaque on the Stadium.

The banner will be down the day after the game. As I told the Mayor in the Bronco's forum, there's a world of difference between being "fine with it" and whining about it. It's small potatoes...deal with it like an adult.

I am dealing with it like an adult.

You are the one acting like a child ("talking smack" is what kids do).

Rex
08-29-2013, 01:38 PM

Adult. You mean like creating an account at a rival teams message board and starting threads like this?

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 01:40 PM
How would you like a ginormous poster of a unibrow on your stadium?

He's far better looking than Manning, anyway you slice it!

Tho, I will admit, they are equally boring to listen to in a presser.

BTW....Is Peyton complaining about the banner, too, like he has been about the drunken Denver crowd not knowing enough to keep quiet when the Broncos have the ball?

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 01:47 PM

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/554754-What-s-all-the-flack-over-Flacco?p=2012956#post2012956

That's an adult comment, where you come from...? Really? :laugh:

Rex
08-29-2013, 01:50 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/554754-What-s-all-the-flack-over-Flacco?p=2012956#post2012956

Slim is borderline retarded. You cant give examples using Slim as a reference

slim
08-29-2013, 01:53 PM

Yes, where I come from, expressing your feelings is an adult thing to do.

I am sorry if my opinion of you hits a little close to home.

slim
08-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Slim is borderline retarded. You cant give examples using Slim as a reference

Good one.

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 02:15 PM

I can't decide if those two comments are irony or retardation, coming as they do from someone with your sigs!

HAHA.....in either case, though, you're a riot.

WTE
08-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Slim is not a child. He just enjoys penis talk.

slim
08-29-2013, 02:17 PM

Rex just enjoys penis.

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 02:19 PM

I knew there was something wrong with him.....I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Army Bronco
08-29-2013, 02:49 PM

I knew there was something wrong with him.....I just couldn't put my finger on it.So you are saying its not OK to be gay??

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 06:09 PM
So you are saying its not OK to be gay??

No, it's ok to be gay...

However...I don't know about you, Sarge, but I could do without all the penis talk on a public forum.

slim
08-29-2013, 06:25 PM
No, it's ok to be gay...

However...I don't know about you, Sarge, but I could do without all the penis talk on a public forum.

You want to keep your love of penis behind closed doors....I can respect that.

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Guys, enough of this. You're derailing a serious subject.

But, since you have, I want to take the opportunity to introduce you to the newest member of my family

She's watching a re-run of Peyton's Pick in last year's PO loss.

Mr Bojangles
08-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Guys, enough of this. You're derailing a serious subject.

But, since you have, I want to take the opportunity to introduce you to the newest member of my family

She's watching a re-run of Peyton's Pick in last year's PO loss.

Slim...you are the absolute last person I expected to high five this post.

But, thank you.... I am impressed.

WTE
08-30-2013, 05:45 AM
Bo is that your kid, Grandchild or Love Child?

Mr Bojangles
08-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Bo is that your kid, Grandchild or Love Child?

That's my granddaughter, WTE, our first grandchild.

By "our", I don't mean yours and mine, of course, as some Bronco fan, like MO would be liable to interpret that comment....but my wife's and mine!

BTW.....I wanted so badly to join you in NWO, but didn't think it would be fair to the Denver fans, who have already showed an inability to effectively spar with you two, by ganging up on them.

Another reason I thought better about it was that I have already been subtly warned/threatened for exchanging quips with a couple of my registered friends, and would hate to get the heave-ho!

slim
08-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Slim...you are the absolute last person I expected to high five this post.

But, thank you.... I am impressed.

She is a cute kid.

WTE
08-30-2013, 12:05 PM
That's my granddaughter, WTE, our first grandchild.

By "our", I don't mean yours and mine, of course, as some Bronco fan, like MO would be liable to interpret that comment....but my wife's and mine!

BTW.....I wanted so badly to join you in NWO, but didn't think it would be fair to the Denver fans, who have already showed an inability to effectively spar with you two, by ganging up on them.

Another reason I thought better about it was that I have already been subtly warned/threatened for exchanging quips with a couple of my registered friends, and would hate to get the heave-ho!

That's fine about the nWo Bo. I just decided to be a bad guy for awhile and shed my good guy image.

But who knows? One of these days Slim might be choking on a bag of dicks and I might put the Heimlich on him and save his life and be hailed as a hero by all those on the Forums!

CoachChaz
08-30-2013, 12:56 PM
That's fine about the nWo Bo. I just decided to be a bad guy for awhile and shed my good guy image.

But who knows? One of these days Slim might be choking on a bag of dicks and I might put the Heimlich on him and save his life and be hailed as a hero by all those on the Forums!

When the hell were you considered a good guy?

slim
08-30-2013, 01:02 PM

I would rather die than have your cum-stained mitts anywhere near me.

WTE
08-30-2013, 01:50 PM
When the hell were you considered a good guy?

There was those times when I reached out and congratulated you guys for the great signings of Daniel Graham, Ty Warren and Jarvis Green.

CoachChaz
08-30-2013, 02:05 PM
I enjoy shit-talking ******** from other teams...I really do. But only when they are creative and knowledgable. I'm still perplexed at how this board tends to attract some of the worst fans of other teams. Then again, I guess if they arent worth a shit on forums for their own teams and have to opponents forums, I shouldnt expect much of them here. Why cant we get more people like Northern Lights and DC and less of the Nameless Wannabe Organization?

Mr Bojangles
08-30-2013, 04:03 PM
She is a cute kid.

Thanks, Slim. I appreciate the nice compliment.

But it won't save your fat ass from my rapier wit when the Broncos get run out of Gillette in November! :D

Mr Bojangles
08-30-2013, 04:12 PM
There was those times when I reached out and congratulated you guys for the great signings of Daniel Graham, Ty Warren and Jarvis Green.

Man....I loved those three guys.

I'm so happy that Bill found a place to send all his former Pats contributors when they've finished their productive careers, to squeeze a year or two out of those tired beat up bodies.

MNPatsFan
08-31-2013, 02:35 PM
IMO, the NFL is merely trying to maximize the interest and excitement for the game. They probably could have gone about it in a better manner, but they are in an unusual situation in that Baltimore must play on the road due to the Orioles refusal to move their game time to accommodate the Ravens that night.

I would be annoyed and disgusted too if there was a huge banner of Pitt's Ben R, Baltimore's Joe F. or Peyton M. hanging on the outside of Gillette stadium.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-31-2013, 02:41 PM
IMO, the NFL is merely trying to maximize the interest and excitement for the game. They probably could have gone about it in a better manner, but they are in an unusual situation in that Baltimore must play on the road due to the Orioles refusal to move their game time to accommodate the Ravens that night.

I would be annoyed and disgusted too if there was a huge banner of Pitt's Ben R, Baltimore's Joe F. or Peyton M. hanging on the outside of Gillette stadium.

Thank you for being honest. Some of the responses we've gotten from other team's fans have been less than sincere.