PDA

View Full Version : Denver Native Carol Appreciation Thread

Jsteve01
08-25-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm posting this in Broncos Talk because it's appropriate. I'd just like to say thank you to Carol for always being on top of posting Broncos related articles. I typically don't even bother trying to post local news unless I'm feeling competitive because Carol is all over it. Thanks Carol

Dreadnought
08-25-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm posting this in Broncos Talk because it's appropriate. I'd just like to say thank you to Carol for always being on top of posting Broncos related articles. I typically don't even bother trying to post local news unless I'm feeling competitive because Carol is all over it. Thanks Carol

Definitely a worthwhile thread, because Carol does a lot of the work that makes this site go. Thanks!

Dapper Dan
08-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Carol goes out of her way to help everyone. That should be appreciated. Good thread.

smith49
08-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I've always said Carol is the best because she is... The Best!!!!

Spiritguy
08-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Your time and effort are much appreciated Carol. Thank You! :D

Nomad
08-25-2013, 11:55 AM
You better have your facts straight if you are going to post them here, because Carol will correct you if needed:D. BTW, she is a very good friend to have.

She is like the Mom of the boards and 'Mom always knows best':D. Thanks DN!

Denver Native (Carol)
08-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks everyone - I definitely am an expert at copy/paste :lol:

I like posting articles for all to read. There are many on BF who like to read as much as possible on the Broncos, and I have the time, which many others don't, to post articles, etc.

Broncolingus
08-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Agreed...much thanks, Carol!!!

Canmore
08-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Carol really makes this site go. I really appreciate all the work she puts into BF.

TXBRONC
08-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Carol is hot.

Dzone
08-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Carol keeps us all informed of Bronco news and it is greatly appreciated.

Army Bronco
08-25-2013, 03:13 PM
You are the bestest best!!!! Seriously though, thank you for not only your support as a Broncos fan but as a good person!

Northman
08-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Should of been created a long time ago. Definitely worthy.

SoCalImport
08-25-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm in here all the time. I usually just read but to this thread I have to add.
Carol adds so much to the forum.
She brings a stabilizing personality to this madhouse and a calm feminine demeanor to this techstosterone sausagefest.
Thank you Carol

Tned
08-25-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm in here all the time. I usually just read but to this thread I have to add.
Carol adds so much to the forum.
She brings a stabilizing personality to this madhouse and a calm feminine demeanor to this techstosterone sausagefest.
Thank you Carol

Well said.

Also, BroncosForums will turn six in three days and there probably wouldn't have been a BroncosForums if not for Carol. It was a PM exchange between Carol and I that led to the decision to start BroncosForums.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

Denver Native (Carol)
08-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Well said.

Also, BroncosForums will turn six in three days and there probably wouldn't have been a BroncosForums if not for Carol. It was a PM exchange between Carol and I that led to the decision to start BroncosForums.

WOW - 3 days shy of six years for BroncosForums. I remember those pm exchanges well, and when Tned committed to the financial support then, and continues to do so, which is very much appreciated, plus building BroncosForums website, top, JR and I were off and running spamming members, oh wait, I mean - recruiting members (lol) on another site to come and give BroncosForums a look.

topscribe
08-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Carol, you are the queen of the board, in my opinion. You have been my
steadfast friend all through the years. Thank you for the work you have done
from the start and for the example you have set.

BroncoWave
08-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Man, I can't believe it's already been 6 years. Still seems like yesterday when Carol sent me a PM to join this new "Broncos Forums". I haven't been back to Broncos Country since.

Jsteve01
08-25-2013, 04:49 PM
it took me a little longer as I don't come over with the original exodus from the freak, but i'm glad to be here.

Traveler
08-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Well said.

DNC, the "GODMOTHER" of the Broncosforums! Very appreciative for what you done and continue to do. Thanks Carol!!!!!

NightTrainLayne
08-25-2013, 08:38 PM
Carol is a great resource.

I think it would be great to meet Carol at a tailgate or something, but I'm afraid she thinks we're all a bunch of filthy-minded heathens, and know well enough to stay clear of us... And she's probably right.

:salute:

MasterShake
08-26-2013, 07:11 AM
WOW - 3 days shy of six years for BroncosForums. I remember those pm exchanges well, and when Tned committed to the financial support then, and continues to do so, which is very much appreciated, plus building BroncosForums website, top, JR and I were off and running spamming members, oh wait, I mean - recruiting members (lol) on another site to come and give BroncosForums a look.

Yup, it was a Carol PM that brought me here and I never looked back! Thanks for all you do, Carol!

TXBRONC
08-26-2013, 08:20 AM
DNC, the "GODMOTHER" of the Broncosforums! Very appreciative for what you done and continue to do. Thanks Carol!!!!!

Yes Carol makes offers you can't refuse. There is rumor that the last person who refused her offer woke the next morning with a horse head in their bed. Mind you it's only a rumor. :shocked:

Northman
08-26-2013, 09:29 AM
it took me a little longer as I don't come over with the original exodus from the freak, but i'm glad to be here.

Its ok, i found this place by accident but Tned, Top, Carol, and the rest of the board took me in with open arms and i havent looked back since.

TXBRONC
08-26-2013, 09:35 AM
I've never regretted leaving Broncomania or whatever they call it now.

Rex
08-26-2013, 09:42 AM
I wish there were more people like Carol and less people like Nut.

TXBRONC
08-26-2013, 10:04 AM
I wish there were more people like Carol and less people like Nut.

Nut wishes for the same thing you do.

tomjonesrocks
08-26-2013, 11:24 AM
I definitely appreciate the daily football articles. Thanks!

Magnificent Seven
08-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Mile High Salute!

Italianmobstr7
08-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Carol, you're awesome!

Buff
08-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Carol is like the aunt I never had, and I am like the nephew she never wanted.

GEM
08-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks for all you do, lady!! :D

pnbronco
08-29-2013, 11:12 AM

I remember that pm like it was yesterday....so hard to believe it's been almost 6 years since I came here, haven't looked back to the other site either. Thank you Carol so much for always keeping us informed. I can't tell you how nice it is to keep track of the team from the road. I don't even check the news stations anymore because I know Carol would have found the information first.

Plus you just have a way of finding out things that I need to know hockey and life.......hugs........:D