PDA

View Full Version : What will it take...

Mr Bojangles
08-25-2013, 09:27 AM
What W-L record will it take to clinch the #1 seed in the AFC this season....and will Denver claim it? Who else is in the running?

I know it's early for us fans to be thinking about this, but I'm sure the various coaching staffs have already given it a lot of thought as they planned out their offseason moves.

I think 13-3 might get it done, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if that only drew a #2.

Thoughts...?

Jsteve01
08-25-2013, 09:43 AM
oh are you trying the friendly banter route now?

olathebroncofan
08-25-2013, 10:34 AM
I'll bite...I'm thinking 12-4 gets it, and it's between the two most talked about teams on this board. Denver and New England.

Last year I didn't think we would lose to Atlanta. This year with all the issues and unproven pre season stars, there is going to that game we lose to a lower team. I wouldn't be surprised if we split with KC. I always thought they were a QB away from doing something. All of a sudden they get a QB and a coach.

I still don't think we beat the pats, the Baltimore game is looking like a close loss. I haven't looked at the rest of the schedule, but there is always that team that has everything go their way against us.

I dint know who the pats play. The only nfc division that could give them trouble in the nfc west, and I think they played them last year.

Final prediction...pats #1 Denver/Houston #2

Dapper Dan
08-25-2013, 10:42 AM
16-0 would probably do it.

Mr Bojangles
08-25-2013, 11:06 AM
I'll bite...I'm thinking 12-4 gets it, and it's between the two most talked about teams on this board. Denver and New England.

Last year I didn't think we would lose to Atlanta. This year with all the issues and unproven pre season stars, there is going to that game we lose to a lower team. I wouldn't be surprised if we split with KC. I always thought they were a QB away from doing something. All of a sudden they get a QB and a coach.

I still don't think we beat the pats, the Baltimore game is looking like a close loss. I haven't looked at the rest of the schedule, but there is always that team that has everything go their way against us.

I dint know who the pats play. The only nfc division that could give them trouble in the nfc west, and I think they played them last year.

Final prediction...pats #1 Denver/Houston #2

IDK if I can agree with you, tho I'd love to!

Pats have a tough schedule, playing the AFCNorth's Ravens, Cinci, and Steelers. Also Atlanta and the Saints.
Not that Denver has a cakewalk playing the NFC East, as well as the Ravens.
Neither of our Divisions overall are considered particularly challenging, but I do think Miami and Buffalo have stepped it up a notch and perhaps the East is a little stronger than the West, so NE will have to be sharper against their intra-Division rivals if they want to sweep.