PDA

View Full Version : FF Roster Help

broncohead
08-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey guys need some help with my team. I screwed myself by not paying attention and had 2 players drafted that should have been different players. Also I'm RB heavy and very thin at WR. Its a 12 team league with 0.5 ppr, WR/TE flex, and 6 points recieving/rushing/passing TDs. Heres my roster

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Bernard Pierce, Christine Michael
WR: Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Michael Floyd, Alshon Jeffery, Justin Blackmon
TE: Greg Olsen

I was offered Bush for Torrey Smith straight up or Lance Moore for Sproles. I was thinking of just keeping this roster for a couple weeks hoping someone will need a RB and be desperate to trade. Thoughts?

FanInAZ
08-24-2013, 11:23 PM
Never panic over your draft. Half the players that had a great years the previous years will disappoint the following years. Pay attention to the FA that will come out of no where to take the league by storm.

Dapper Dan
08-24-2013, 11:24 PM
Hey guys need some help with my team. I screwed myself by not paying attention and had 2 players drafted that should have been different players. Also I'm RB heavy and very thin at WR. Its a 12 team league with 0.5 ppr, WR/TE flex, and 6 points recieving/rushing/passing TDs. Heres my roster

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Bernard Pierce, Christine Michael
WR: Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Michael Floyd, Alshon Jeffery, Justin Blackmon
TE: Greg Olsen

I was offered Bush for Torrey Smith straight up or Lance Moore for Sproles. I was thinking of just keeping this roster for a couple weeks hoping someone will need a RB and be desperate to trade. Thoughts?

I would take Smith for Bush. And I wouldn't worry about being RB heavy. From my experiences, they're injured a lot.

broncohead
08-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Not worried about being RB heavy just worried about my WRs lack of talent. I just have a ton of unknowns at WR.

MOtorboat
08-24-2013, 11:31 PM
Since Bush is your third, trading him for Torrey Smith wouldn't be a bad move.

I don't think you should worry that much, though. Nelson and Blackmon, when he returns, will do well, and Jeffrey may break out.

FanInAZ
08-24-2013, 11:34 PM
By the way, what are you going to do at QB & TE in the unfortunate event that you lose the only ones you have on your roster to injuries? There's very few TEs worth having on your roster. I know most will disagree with me, but having a quality back-up can pay dividends. As far as having only 1 QB, that's playing Russian Roulette.

Dapper Dan
08-24-2013, 11:37 PM
There's probably a decent QB and TE on free agency. If you wait until either starter is hurt, that free agent will probably still be there.

FanInAZ
08-24-2013, 11:43 PM
There's probably a decent QB and TE on free agency. If you wait until either starter is hurt, that free agent will probably still be there.

TE is a judgment call. As far as QB, he's in a 12 team league. If just half of the managers agree with me, then the projected top 18 starts are probably already off the board. If his top 5 QB gets injured, then he has to choose from the bottom 14 starters. The longer he waits, the more the quality of the available QBs drops.

Dapper Dan
08-24-2013, 11:48 PM
TE is a judgment call. As far as QB, he's in a 12 team league. If just half of the managers agree with me, then the projected top 18 starts are probably already off the board. If his top 5 QB gets injured, then he has to choose from the bottom 14 starters. The longer he waits, the more the quality of the available QBs drops.

I agree. I would have drafted a QB. But at this point I don't think it'll make a big difference if he grabs one now or waits.

broncohead
08-25-2013, 04:02 AM
Carson Palmer is still available and think he'll be a good backup. Ill prob just wait it out and make a trade later when ppl start needing RBs

Dapper Dan
08-25-2013, 04:06 AM
Carson Palmer is still available and think he'll be a good backup. Ill prob just wait it out and make a trade later when ppl start needing RBs

I'm a big believer that Palmer will have a good fantasy season.

Jaws
08-25-2013, 05:07 AM
If you have to start three WR's I'd trade Bush for Smith

broncohead
08-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Picked up palmer and dropped michael. I have a feeling bush will produce as a top fantasy player in my league so i'd get more out of him later in a trade. Thanks for the advise guys. I'll prob be back after the first couple weeks asking for more advise haha

dogfish
08-27-2013, 03:05 AM
obvious solution-- put richardson on the trade block for a quality WR. . . i wouldn't give up sproles or bush in a PPR unless you're desperate. . .

CoachChaz
08-27-2013, 07:36 AM
obvious solution-- put richardson on the trade block for a quality WR. . . i wouldn't give up sproles or bush in a PPR unless you're desperate. . .

Problem with that is Clevelnad cant keep a RB healthy, so Richardson is going to get a ton of catches. Plus, Stafford is going to throw the ball a million times

Dapper Dan
08-27-2013, 07:42 AM
I think my team, Orange Crush looks amazing so far.

My other teams, Brett Favre's Purple Helmet and Mylie Cyrus Twerk Team, could surprise some people.

CoachChaz
08-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I think my team, Orange Crush looks amazing so far.

My other teams, Brett Favre's Purple Helmet and Mylie Cyrus Twerk Team, could surprise some people.

I have one that a friend is running and I should blow people away in it. He and his family comprise 5 of the 10 teams and they are all from NOLA. Some of them took guys like Ingram in the 2nd round...defenses in the 3rd...it was ridiculous.

Dapper Dan
08-27-2013, 08:18 AM
I have one that a friend is running and I should blow people away in it. He and his family comprise 5 of the 10 teams and they are all from NOLA. Some of them took guys like Ingram in the 2nd round...defenses in the 3rd...it was ridiculous.

Other than the one MO put together, all of my teams are autopick. So it surprises me when I have a stacked team.

CoachChaz
08-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Other than the one MO put together, all of my teams are autopick. So it surprises me when I have a stacked team.

Sometimes autodraft does good. One of my sons is in a league with friends and his laptop crashed right before the draft started and it put him on autodraft. Comparing his team to others...I think he has a legit shot to win it.

Ravage!!!
08-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Well, its only a .5 ppr. , which diminishes the ppr aspect. I think he has to keep Richardson, but since the flex is only WR/TE (which sucks), the getting a WR is a need. I don't like Torry as I don't like Flacco throwing in ANY fantasy league. Personally, I don't make either trade but make an offer to a team out there that is looking for some RB help but has stud WRs. Work on a trade for Sproles first, see what you can get, and go from there.

Have the other owner "rank" your RBs from 1-5, and then have them rank their own WRs from 1-5. This way, you can see how they value their WRs and your RBs, and they might "value" them differently than you do. Then you might be able to make a better trade in your favor.

broncohead
08-29-2013, 09:12 PM
I think bush will tear it up in my league even with 0.5 ppr and sproles will be a good RB3 bye week/insurance guy. I would really trade any RB i have but doesn't seem like anyone wants to trade right now or they are asking for bush for torrey smith type trades. Or lance moore for sproles. I don't need another middle of the road WR i need a top guy. Another guy said richardson and bush for andre johnson. So i'm just gonna hold off for now and wait till the value of the RBs go up. Also to see what floyd, jeffery, hilton, and jordy (hopefully stays healthy) do. By week 4 i'm sure people will start coming around.

broncohead
08-29-2013, 09:15 PM
I never root for injuries even if it benefits my team but rbs get injured all the time. Its only a matte of time before people come around

FanInAZ
08-29-2013, 10:31 PM

I'm a big believer that Palmer will have a good fantasy season.

2006 & 2007, Jon Kitna was an "elite" FF QB because the Lions kept getting blown-out week after week. This enabled him to roll up inflated number against prevent Ds.

4208 yards & 21 TDs (2006) 22 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 3-13

4068 yards & 28 TDs (2007) 20 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 7-9

In this same way, Palmer's FF value could hinge on how pathetic the Cards are as a team

Ravage!!!
08-30-2013, 12:09 PM
2006 & 2007, Jon Kitna was an "elite" FF QB because the Lions kept getting blown-out week after week. This enabled him to roll up inflated number against prevent Ds.

4208 yards & 21 TDs (2006) 22 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 3-13

4068 yards & 28 TDs (2007) 20 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 7-9

In this same way, Palmer's FF value could hinge on how pathetic the Cards are as a team

The cards have a good defense. Their OL is pretty good. The thing that will help the cards is that their running game isn't very good.

slim
08-30-2013, 12:22 PM
The cards have a good defense. Their OL is pretty good.

Neither one of these things is true.

Buff
08-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Neither one of these things is true.

The Cards actually do have a pretty talented defense. Their OL is not good, however.

slim
08-30-2013, 12:26 PM
The Cards actually do have a pretty talented defense. Their OL is not good, however.

They were middle of the pack last year. So I'm not sure I would use the word "good". Average sounds about right to me.

CoachChaz
08-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Levi Brown is back and they added Eric Winston as a FA. I'd say that is a significant upgrade from last year and will be even better when/if Johnathan Cooper returns from his broken leg. Plus, Palmer threw 22 TD's playing in the Raiders offense. He is definitely a safe pick for a back-up

slim
08-30-2013, 01:08 PM
I forgot about Winston. But the OL has been a train wreck for a long, long time.

CoachChaz
08-30-2013, 02:09 PM
I forgot about Winston. But the OL has been a train wreck for a long, long time.

Once Cooper comes back, their oly real hole will be at center. Sound familiar?

Ravage!!!
08-30-2013, 02:49 PM

Their OL has looked good, and a better QB will help the OL all that much more. We've seen how a bad QB like Orton and Tebow absolutely mde our OL look terrible. Change QBs, and it's pretty damned good. The Card's OL isn't nearly as bad as you are making it out to be, and they look to be good. The Defense... IS good. Looking at stats and rankings don't really say much as far as how things have change/progressed..... plus....it's just stats that don't really tell much.

broncohead
09-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Ok i'm starting jordy but idk with the other 2 spots. Floyd vs Rams, Jeffery vs cinci, or ty hilton vs the raiders?

dogfish
09-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Ok i'm starting jordy but idk with the other 2 spots. Floyd vs Rams, Jeffery vs cinci, or ty hilton vs the raiders?

i'd play hilton-- the fader D is garbage. . .

underrated29
09-04-2013, 12:00 PM

So you are starting Jordy Nelson and need to start two out of those three?

Ty hilton for sure and I would say Alshon jeffery (if that is the right jeffrey). Cincy has a very good D as to the Rams as well. However, The bears imo throw more and with Forte and Marshall taking a lot of attention Alshon should get a lot of targets and yards.

CoachChaz
09-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Nelson against the 9ers? I have Nelson on one of my rosters, too, but I'm starting DeSean Jackson over him this week.

slim
09-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Their OL has looked good, and a better QB will help the OL all that much more. We've seen how a bad QB like Orton and Tebow absolutely mde our OL look terrible. Change QBs, and it's pretty damned good. The Card's OL isn't nearly as bad as you are making it out to be, and they look to be good. The Defense... IS good. Looking at stats and rankings don't really say much as far as how things have change/progressed..... plus....it's just stats that don't really tell much.

Yeah, well, I'm not "just looking at stats". I will bet you $1,000 have have seen more Cards games in the last 5 years than 99% of the people here.

broncohead
09-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Nelson against the 9ers? I have Nelson on one of my rosters, too, but I'm starting DeSean Jackson over him this week.

Ya i F'd my draft up so i'm super weak at WR. Jordy is the best WR i have. Essentially have 3 young guys i'm hoping will breakout

broncohead
09-04-2013, 12:23 PM
So you are starting Jordy Nelson and need to start two out of those three?

Ty hilton for sure and I would say Alshon jeffery (if that is the right jeffrey). Cincy has a very good D as to the Rams as well. However, The bears imo throw more and with Forte and Marshall taking a lot of attention Alshon should get a lot of targets and yards.

yes thats 2 WR starters and 1 WR/TE flex. I figured jordy and ty hilton. A case could be made for either floyd or jeffery imo. Arians having the downfield attack plus forte marshall>fitz andre roberts.

broncohead
09-04-2013, 07:39 PM
OK just traded bush and ty Hilton for fitz and mendenhall.

underrated29
09-05-2013, 12:02 AM

That's a hell of a fukking trade! Well done!!!!!!

Buff
09-05-2013, 08:58 AM

Why did you do that?

broncohead
09-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Why did you do that?

Because bush was gonna sit on my bench with Richardson and martin starting. Plus I was weak at wr

dogfish
09-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Why did you do that?

probably because it's a PPR league, and he just got larry fitzgerald. . . :listen:

palmer is gonna force it to him like gang rape, and the INTs don't hurt fitz. . . try to keep up, buff. . .

Buff
09-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Because bush was gonna sit on my bench with Richardson and martin starting. Plus I was weak at wr

probably because it's a PPR league, and he just got larry fitzgerald. . . :listen:

palmer is gonna force it to him like gang rape, and the INTs don't hurt fitz. . . try to keep up, buff. . .

I would never make this trade, but would have likely accepted the other end of it.

The AZ o-line is beyond horrendous. Mendenhall will be a fantasy non-factor. TY Hilton is due for a breakout year. Bush is going to have a career year in the DET offense.

I think the trade was borderline terrible personally. (No offense, bh)

slim
09-05-2013, 01:33 PM
I would never make this trade, but would have likely accepted the other end of it.

The AZ o-line is beyond horrendous. Mendenhall will be a fantasy non-factor. TY Hilton is due for a breakout year. Bush is going to have a career year in the DET offense.

I agree about AZ, but did you know that DHB is starting ahead of Hilton? I didn't know that until yesterday when I was talking to a Colt fan.

Buff
09-05-2013, 01:36 PM
I agree about AZ, but did you know that DHB is starting ahead of Hilton? I didn't know that until yesterday when I was talking to a Colt fan.

I think he's their Welker slot/versatile #3 equivalent. He was lower on the depth chart last year and still got a ton of looks. I'd rather have Fitz than Hilton, but I wouldn't have given up Bush for Mendenhall to do it.

slim
09-05-2013, 01:43 PM
I think he's their Welker slot/versatile #3 equivalent. He was lower on the depth chart last year and still got a ton of looks. I'd rather have Fitz than Hilton, but I wouldn't have given up Bush for Mendenhall to do it.

Yeah, I asked this guy if they run a lot of 3 WR sets (really a rhetorical question more than anything) and he felt like Hilton would still get plenty of looks. He seemed pretty stoked about DHB, though. Not really sure why.

broncohead
09-05-2013, 05:43 PM

The thing is I still have Doug Martin, Richardson, and Sproles as well. Bush prob would have never been started unless there was an injury or bye week. I didn't want to let Hilton or Bush go but counting on 3 breakout possible players at WR just didn't seem smart. Fitz will produce decent number for me

FanInAZ
09-05-2013, 07:49 PM

I agree with how horrible the AZ O-line is, and that its going to result in the Cards getting blown out game after game. That means that Palmer is going to spend the 2nd half of most games inflating his stats vs. prevent Ds. Like I said before, that was the formula that Jon Kitna used to become an "elite" FF QB for the Lions in '06 & '07.

Buff
09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I agree with how horrible the AZ O-line is, and that its going to result in the Cards getting blown out game after game. That means that Palmer is going to spend the 2nd half of most games inflating his stats vs. prevent D. Like I said before, that was the formula that Jon Kitna used to become an "elite" FF QB for the Lions in '06 & '07.

Yeah, I like Palmer, and I like Fitz. But I don't think Mendenhall is the same RB that he was before his injury, playing behind a bad line, on an offense that will be trailing often.

I don't dislike the trade as much given bh's RB depth, but I still wouldn't done it.

dogfish
09-06-2013, 05:30 AM
Yeah, I like Palmer, and I like Fitz. But I don't think Mendenhall is the same RB that he was before his injury, playing behind a bad line, on an offense that will be trailing often.

I don't dislike the trade as much given bh's RB depth, but I still wouldn't done it.

i didn't like mendenhall going into this year, but he looked very spry in pre-season. . .

and they got levi brown back-- their best run-blocking lineman, who missed all of last year. . . plus they basically have no other usable backs. . . we'll see if he can stay healthy, but he'll get fed the ball as long as he is-- and even if he only gets 3.5 ypc, he'll also get most or all of the goaline work. . . he's fine as a low bench back. . . the value of adding a top-emd stud WR in this format FAR exceeds the cost of losing some value at a backup RB spot. . . especially as hilton still projects as a very boom or bust type of guy from week to week, even in a PPR. . . fitzgerald is a put him in your lineup every 15-out-of-16-weeks and forget about it player, health given-- and on that note, who do you prefer for durability. . . larry or reggie?

broncohead
09-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the input guys! I really hope the oline holds up long enough for palmer to throw. I'm not worried about mendenhall producing at all. If he does great but if he doesn't I still have 3 very capable backs. I think bush will be ok as far as health goes. I dont think he missed a game all last year but got banged up a little (as do most RBs). I tried trading martin or richardson for a higher quality WR to keep bush cause he's gonna have a huge year.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Has anyone paid attention to the upgrades the AZ line has had? It was bad last year and it appears everyone chooses to believe those same 5 are running out there this year. Mistake

broncohead
09-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Also now that I have Fitz what should my WR lineup look like? I got Fitz and Jordy starting. My flex can be a WR or TE but I dont have a backup TE yet (gonna try and snag Thomas on Tuesday for waivers). It's between Michael Floyd and Alshon Jeffery. I'm leaning toward Jeffery for this week only cause I got Fitz now. What do you guys think?

broncohead
09-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Has anyone paid attention to the upgrades the AZ line has had? It was bad last year and it appears everyone chooses to believe those same 5 are running out there this year. Mistake

Not sure if these are the same as last year but this is their depth chart. Someone mentioned Levi Brown was out all of last year so they got their starting LT back.
LT Levi Brown
LG Daryn Colledge
C Lyle Sendlein
RG Paul Fanaika
RT Eric Winston

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Also now that I have Fitz what should my WR lineup look like? I got Fitz and Jordy starting. My flex can be a WR or TE but I dont have a backup TE yet (gonna try and snag Thomas on Tuesday for waivers). It's between Michael Floyd and Alshon Jeffery. I'm leaning toward Jeffery for this week only cause I got Fitz now. What do you guys think?

You're kind of screwed this week. Nelson plays the Niners and Chicago goes against a tough Cincy defense. I wouldnt start either of them, but you other option is on the same team as your #1 receiver. Just going to have to hope you can bank on points from your QB and RB's.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Not sure if these are the same as last year but this is their depth chart. Someone mentioned Levi Brown was out all of last year so they got their starting LT back.
LT Levi Brown
LG Daryn Colledge
C Lyle Sendlein
RG Paul Fanaika
RT Eric Winston

Colledge is solid, Brown comes back, they added Winston and Cooper will be a stud upgrade at the other OG position once his broken leg heals. That is a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over last year

broncohead
09-06-2013, 12:59 PM
You're kind of screwed this week. Nelson plays the Niners and Chicago goes against a tough Cincy defense. I wouldnt start either of them, but you other option is on the same team as your #1 receiver. Just going to have to hope you can bank on points from your QB and RB's.

Ya thats what I was thinking. Forte and Marshall takes the pressure off of Jeffery. Fitz is a must start and Jordy when healthy is a good target. Jordy and Fitz are the only 2 proven players at WR that i have so I think i have to start them both. I'll prob roll with Jeffery for the first week and see what happens

broncohead
09-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Colledge is solid, Brown comes back, they added Winston and Cooper will be a stud upgrade at the other OG position once his broken leg heals. That is a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over last year

Also Cooper is on IR I believe

slim
09-06-2013, 01:36 PM
The OL should be better, I agree. You guys like Levi a lot more than I do, though.

CoachChaz
09-06-2013, 02:30 PM
The OL should be better, I agree. You guys like Levi a lot more than I do, though.

Not saying he's great...but he is a significant upgrade

broncohead
09-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Any thoughts on Michael Floyd or alshon Jeffrey?

Dapper Dan
09-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Any thoughts on Michael Floyd or alshon Jeffrey?

I would go with Floyd because of my bias. I hate Jeffrey and I hate the Bears.

underrated29
09-07-2013, 04:20 AM
Who does Floyd play? Rams?

I'd lean towardsd Jeffrey- both have tough defenses though. IMO Alshon would be wiser only on the fact that forte and Marshall should take up all the coverage leaving him with a bunch if nice opportunities. This one is a major toss up though as I like Palmer throwing to Floyd and fitz a bunch. Alshon has ,ore chemistry with his qb as well. So he gets my vote.

Dapper Dan
09-07-2013, 05:51 AM
I would check out pass attempts by Palmer and Cutler, as well as pass attempts for quarterbacks coached by Trestman (as an OC) and Arians (as an OC and HC). I think Palmer will have 100 more attempts than Cutler. I also think Floyd will get more receptions. He will probably be #2 on his team in receptions while Jeffrey will be 3rd.

Dapper Dan
09-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Floyd already has 1 catch that got more yards than Jeffrey finished with.

slim
09-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Robert Quinn absolutely abused Levi Brown yesterday. It was embarrassing.

He is not a left tackle.

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Who did you start?

Floyd
4 CTHS
82 YDS

Jeffery
5 CTHS
42 YDS

underrated29
09-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Who did you start?

Floyd
4 CTHS
82 YDS

Jeffery
5 CTHS
42 YDS

I dont think it made a difference. If he is in a ppr its 12pts vs 9pts and if it is standard than its 8 pts vs 4 pts...... Unless he is in a tight game-

Dapper Dan
09-09-2013, 01:39 PM
I dont think it made a difference. If he is in a ppr its 12pts vs 9pts and if it is standard than its 8 pts vs 4 pts...... Unless he is in a tight game-

I lost a game last year by one point. The game before the Championship.

BroncoNut
09-09-2013, 01:46 PM

way to go!!!!! enjoy your shitty ff season

underrated29
09-09-2013, 01:58 PM
That's a hell of a fukking trade! Well done!!!!!!

I thought it was michael bush. Not reggie bush. So not a hell of a trade but not bad either.

Still, I think you might come out better on this deal. Fitz is a MAJOR upgrade and I think mendenhall is going to be alright this year. We have seen what all of them can do.

broncohead
09-09-2013, 06:08 PM
way to go!!!!! enjoy your shitty ff season

How will I have a shitty season?

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 06:14 PM
How will I have a shitty season?

Don't listen to nut.

broncohead
09-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Who did you start?

Floyd
4 CTHS
82 YDS

Jeffery
5 CTHS
42 YDS

I started Jeffery who got me 6.5 points. Floyd ended up with 10. I'll just have to play the matchups with those 2. The trade for Fitz (24 points) worked out for me since I wasnt even gonna start Bush anyway and I woulda had Hitlon and Jeffery starting. I'm winning by 7.5 but the other guy has DeSean Jackson and Owen Daniels still so i'm guessing he's gonna pull this one out. Richardson and Martin didnt have big days. Ended with 112.5 points

broncohead
09-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Don't listen to nut.

haha its all good. Don't know if its sarcasm, banter, or talking shit but its cool. Boards wouldn't be fun if everyone was super polite anyway haha

MOtorboat
09-09-2013, 06:20 PM
haha its all good. Don't know if its sarcasm, banter, or talking shit but its cool. Boards wouldn't be fun if everyone was super polite anyway haha

I've posted with nut for 10 years. I've met him in person at tailgates and talked to him on the phone, and I STILL don't know...

broncohead
09-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I've posted with nut for 10 years. I've met him in person at tailgates and talked to him on the phone, and I STILL don't know...

Well sounds like he's not boring then haha.

dogfish
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM

it's a desperate cry for attention. . .

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Don't listen to nut.

I think it's real interesting how you fuk me over in the ff league. You are afraid of my smarts as you should be.

(just kidding, kinda)

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 09:27 AM
it's a desperate cry for attention. . .

think what you will. it's fun for me. I love to bs with the guys, not like you who likes to blow them

MOtorboat
09-10-2013, 09:43 AM
I think it's real interesting how you fuk me over in the ff league. You are afraid of my smarts as you should be.

(just kidding, kinda)

What are you talking about? I've done nothing to your team.

BroncoNut
09-10-2013, 10:32 AM
What are you talking about? I've done nothing to your team.

I know, but I did add the just kidding. the kinda part was because I did have suspicions, but when I looked at it honestly, they were unwarranted.

broncohead
09-11-2013, 01:09 PM
OK got edelman(sp?) As 3rd wr

broncohead
09-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Trent Richardson was traded to the Colts. Should I keep him as the starter this week or should I start Sproles with Doug Martin? I also have Mendenhall but Sproles should put up better numbers. Thoughts?

MOtorboat
09-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Trent Richardson was traded to the Colts. Should I keep him as the starter this week or should I start Sproles with Doug Martin? I also have Mendenhall but Sproles should put up better numbers. Thoughts?

I'm treating it as a game time decision, but I lean towards benching him.

Skinny
09-19-2013, 08:23 AM
I would seriously consider Mendenhall. Martin had a solid day (144yds) against the Saints defense last Sunday.

broncohead
09-19-2013, 11:53 AM
I would seriously consider Mendenhall. Martin had a solid day (144yds) against the Saints defense last Sunday.

If he was healthy I would but reports state that his knee isn't 100% and now a toe injury