PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Ravens NFL Opener

WARHORSE
08-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Gonna be there I got my seats finally! My eldest daughter and I will be flying in from the islands wednesday. Shes home from college and going into her senior year, never been to a Broncos game live.
Looking forward to some great father/daughter bonding time and watching her experience the milehigh high. I hope she can experience a 'win'. Gonna be sitting front row around the fifteen yardline on the Broncos side.

I cant wait and hope to meet a few more good people. EVERY time Im in Denver, I meet GREAT people. Thats just the way it is there.

Would love to meet the SHERRIFFFFFF and the DUKE!!!!!! haha

Dapper Dan
08-24-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm so pissed about the Indy game. I can find no tickets under $200.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Good for you man. I've only been to one game. I took my oldest to Denver 3 years ago for his 13th birthday. We spent 2 nights there. It was a bondingeexperience for he and I that neither of us will forget.

spikerman
08-24-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm going to be flying in for the game and I know Pudge said he is going. What sucks is that I have to leave the first thing Friday morning because I have a football game that night.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-24-2013, 03:08 PM

The visiting team gets so many tickets for each away game. Call the Denver Broncos' ticket office during business hours, and ask them when they would know if any tickets they were allotted were not purchased, and if there are some, as how you can go about purchasing some.

WARHORSE
08-24-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm going to be flying in for the game and I know Pudge said he is going. What sucks is that I have to leave the first thing Friday morning because I have a football game that night.

We have to fly out Friday too, I have a father/son camping weekend here on the islands. Nothing like a fire and some friends on the beach!!

Magnificent Seven
08-25-2013, 12:05 AM
I would like to meet you! However, I am in California. I am trying to get 2 tickets for that game.

WARHORSE
08-25-2013, 06:27 AM
I would like to meet you! However, I am in California. I am trying to get 2 tickets for that game.

Fairly expensive.

sneakers
08-25-2013, 06:49 AM

Are they playing at Indy?

the last time they played there, I went to the game. Brandon Marshall broke the record for catches in a game with 21....but the broncos still lost

broncos are 0-7 with me in attendance at their games

Dapper Dan
08-25-2013, 06:53 AM
Are they playing at Indy?

the last time they played there, I went to the game. Brandon Marshall broke the record for catches in a game with 21....but the broncos still lost

broncos are 0-7 with me in attendance at their games

Uhmmmmm. No. They're not playing anywhere near you. Ever.

Jsteve01
08-25-2013, 10:12 AM
War, I don't have tickets but i'd consider coming over just to tailgate with you. PM me more details.

pnbronco
08-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Well darn War....I'm gone that whole week or I would love to meet up with you. Have a great time and Spiker next time let me know when you make it back.

spikerman
08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Well darn War....I'm gone that whole week or I would love to meet up with you. Have a great time and Spiker next time let me know when you make it back.

Sounds good. I'm hoping to make it up for the tailgate again this year once the game is decided for sure.

WARHORSE
08-25-2013, 08:47 PM

Well darn is right! But you know what? It will happen.

Jsteve thats nuts you'd come down just to tilt a beer or tug my coat tail for a few.

We will be down there but let me know if you plan on coming down because I'll probably be wandering around the parking lot for awhile visiting with Broncos fans as we dont really know many locals.

Im looking forward to a great game.

I think the Ravens are gonna still be tough, but I think we got em.

LMK!!

Pudge
08-25-2013, 09:15 PM
I'll be tailgating in the west cash lot if you want to come hang out over there. We should plan something the night before. I don't know many places but I know the piper is popular.

If anyone can drink on a Wednesday night. I know joe said he'd like to grab a beer. Anyone else want to hang out Wednesday?

Davii
08-25-2013, 10:14 PM
I'll be tailgating in the west cash lot if you want to come hang out over there. We should plan something the night before. I don't know many places but I know the piper is popular.

If anyone can drink on a Wednesday night. I know joe said he'd like to grab a beer. Anyone else want to hang out Wednesday?

Wish I could be there.

dogfish
08-26-2013, 04:10 AM

can't say in advance (weeknights aren't the best), but start a thread if you guys do meet up-- i might come have a beer. . .

spikerman
08-26-2013, 05:43 AM
I should be up for something Wednesday night.

BroncoJoe
08-26-2013, 06:07 AM
I will make myself available for a beer on Wednesday night.

WAR - I've said before I'd love an opportunity to meet you, and anyone else that shows up!

pnbronco
08-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Wish I could be there.

Me too Davii.....we can be sad together...... Dang this owning a business and being responsible. It was funny I talked to Joel Dreessen before the game on Sat and got him to sign my team ball. He said are you OK and said yeah I know I haven't seen you this year. I just couldn't go to camp much because I had 3 Quilt Shows in a row and worked 21 days straight and most of it during camp. He laughed and said yup that pesty work thing.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Man, I wish I could go.

Italianmobstr7
08-26-2013, 01:06 PM
I'll be at the game, and I took off work from Wed-Fri. Would be cool to tailgate with some of y'all again and meet you War! Let me know what's going on & I'll try to show up wherever you guys decide!