PDA

View Full Version : Pats in action tonight!

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 06:37 PM
Pats-Lions are about to start.

Just want to let everyone know I won't be able to keep you up on the action. As a serious, dedicated fan, I sequester myself in my den and don't allow any distractions. Maybe someone else getting the feed will fill you in.

Have a good evening....I'll talk to you later..!

Northman
08-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Magnificent Seven
08-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

BroncoWave
08-22-2013, 07:03 PM
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

MOtorboat
08-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Pats look BAD!

Let's make sweeping generalizations about their inevitable meltdown during the regular season!

-signed
DEBroncos

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Pretty obvious that Bill wants the defense to get a good workout and has ordered the offense to give Detroit the ball every possession.

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Can we please now start a ban on any thing Patriots? I give this measure a thumbs up on the ban!!

WTE
08-22-2013, 07:40 PM
I love how the people who complain the most about Patriots fans are the first to check out these Patriots threads in the smack forum.

How you doing tonight Sergeant Slaughter?

Denver Native (Carol)
08-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Pretty obvious that Bill wants the defense to get a good workout and has ordered the offense to give Detroit the ball every possession.

Looks to me like NE is doing a terrific job of keeping Detroit's punter off the field

WTE
08-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Looks to me like NE is doing a terrific job of keeping Detroit's punter off the field

Looks more like the cheap Lions are doing a great job keeping NE in the game with all their stupid personal fouls.

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 07:51 PM
I love how the people who complain the most about Patriots fans are the first to check out these Patriots threads in the smack forum.

How you doing tonight Sergeant Slaughter? Work sucked! I'm getting screwed because my new commander doesn't want to let me get an MI school cause I'm going SF next year when the board decides what officers to let try out. Pisses me off but ima blow off steam tonight by trying to press 325 or 330 and decline 340. Problem is I have a gym in my garage and no one can spot me. How the hell are you doing Hollywood?

WTE
08-22-2013, 07:57 PM
How the hell are you doing Hollywood?

I'm just chillin' watching Patriots preseason. These preseason games are weird b/c you're not yelling and screaming like a regular season game when your team sucks.

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 08:07 PM
How the hell are you doing Hollywood?

I'm just chillin' watching Patriots preseason. These preseason games are weird b/c you're not yelling and screaming like a regular season game when your team sucks.Lol...I know right! Its like if your team sux..oh well, its only preseason. If your team does well its...I hope they do that when it matters.

NEPatriots
08-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Looks to me like our defense is dominating and Wilfork isn't even playing. Our defensive line is gonna' be sick this year!

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Work sucked! I'm getting screwed because my new commander doesn't want to let me get an MI school cause I'm going SF next year when the board decides what officers to let try out. Pisses me off but ima blow off steam tonight by trying to press 325 or 330 and decline 340. Problem is I have a gym in my garage and no one can spot me. How the hell are you doing Hollywood?

Do you press that much with your right arm or your left, Sarge?

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Lol...I know right! Its like if your team sux..oh well, its only preseason. If your team does well its...I hope they do that when it matters. that Bill

They're toying with Detroit. I'm a little surprised Bill is experimenting so much in week 3 of the Preseason, but he knows best what the guys need.

I figure if he plays Brady another quarter, the final score will still go NE's way. If it doesn't, who cares....right, Sarge?

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 08:19 PM
Work sucked! I'm getting screwed because my new commander doesn't want to let me get an MI school cause I'm going SF next year when the board decides what officers to let try out. Pisses me off but ima blow off steam tonight by trying to press 325 or 330 and decline 340. Problem is I have a gym in my garage and no one can spot me. How the hell are you doing Hollywood?

Do you press that much with your right arm or your left, Sarge? I'll let you know tonight. On Monday I hit 320 so tonight I have to go up. My goal is 350 by Dec but I'm only 5'6" and weigh 180 so we will see. I also don't want to lose my running speed. I need to improve by 30 secs in my 2 mile run before I hit selection next year.

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 08:23 PM
I'll let you know tonight. On Monday I hit 320 so tonight I have to go up. My goal is 350 by Dec but I'm only 5'6" and weigh 180 so we will see. I also don't want to lose my running speed. I need to improve by 30 secs in my 2 mile run before I hit selection next year.

Well, keep at it....that's impressive. I know hitting those goals is a rush when you crack the next barrier.

BroncoWave
08-22-2013, 08:24 PM
So when the Broncos struggle in the preseason it shows that we are doomed to suck in the regular season, but when it's the Pats Bill is just experimenting and toying with the opponents. You are a clown. :lol:

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 08:25 PM
I'll let you know tonight. On Monday I hit 320 so tonight I have to go up. My goal is 350 by Dec but I'm only 5'6" and weigh 180 so we will see. I also don't want to lose my running speed. I need to improve by 30 secs in my 2 mile run before I hit selection next year.

Well, keep at it....that's impressive. I know hitting those goals is a rush when you crack the next barrier.Thanks brother. Gotta be in shape if you wanna be Americas best...lol Just ask SSG Barry Sadler!

NEPatriots
08-22-2013, 08:27 PM
So when the Broncos struggle in the preseason it shows that we are doomed to suck in the regular season, but when it's the Pats Bill is just experimenting and toying with the opponents. You are a clown. :lol:

Our defense is playing amazing, our edge rush is crazy and Wilfork isn't even in the game.

Your defense got destroyed.

Our offense is struggling on offensive turn overs but they're all the result of rookie mistakes making them positive learning experiences.

Your offense sucked and you have nothing but veterans that you thought were going to be amazing and aren't

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 08:42 PM

Our defense is playing amazing, our edge rush is crazy and Wilfork isn't even in the game.

Our offense is struggling on offensive turn overs but they're all the result of rookie mistakes making them positive learning experiences.

Your offense sucked and you have nothing but veterans that you thought were going to be amazing and aren'tYou forgot to call us Denver fans something derogatory. Did you have a change of heart?

NEPatriots
08-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Idiot

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 08:48 PM
Idiotlmao...there you go!

WTE
08-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Denver's running game against Seattle was horrible and their secondary was horrific. Plenty of Red Flags in that game.

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Denver's running game against Seattle was horrible and their secondary was horrific. Plenty of Red Flags in that game.Fox is a genius. He is just letting every body see a false team until the regular season. The O line was a a band aid, not the real line. You will all see, when Brady err I mean Manning gets on the field, he is going to show you he didn't need Hernandez...crap, I mean Von....to win the AFC east!

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks brother. Gotta be in shape if you wanna be Americas best...lol Just ask SSG Barry Sadler!

The Green Beret!

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks brother. Gotta be in shape if you wanna be Americas best...lol Just ask SSG Barry Sadler!

The Green Beret!Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean just what they say. The brave men of the Green Beret! My old ROTC Colonel was SF and he made his PT group A tread water while passing a couple bricks and not letting them hit the water while singing the Ballad of the Green Berets. Never forgot the lyrics.

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 09:11 PM

Your offense sucked and you have nothing but veterans that you thought were going to be amazing and aren't

Well said. You explained it so that even Wave should be able to understand the difference.

Thomas, Decker and Welker vs a couple of rookies and a backup slot receiver. Yeah, that's a hard concept to grasp.

BroncoWave
08-22-2013, 09:25 PM
BJ and NE, I'm gonna miss you guys this season when the Pats are falling apart and you guys are nowhere to be seen.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-22-2013, 09:38 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/554420-You-guys-looked-great-tonight

What goes around - comes around

Army Bronco
08-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Holy Brady panties.....talk about Karma

Mr Bojangles
08-22-2013, 11:52 PM
Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean just what they say. The brave men of the Green Beret! My old ROTC Colonel was SF and he made his PT group A tread water while passing a couple bricks and not letting them hit the water while singing the Ballad of the Green Berets. Never forgot the lyrics.

Put Silver Wings on.... my son's chest. Make him one... of America's best.

Army Bronco
08-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean just what they say. The brave men of the Green Beret! My old ROTC Colonel was SF and he made his PT group A tread water while passing a couple bricks and not letting them hit the water while singing the Ballad of the Green Berets. Never forgot the lyrics.

Put Silver Wings on.... my son's chest. Make him one... of America's best.Its not as cool as the WACs but its ahhight!

Northman
08-23-2013, 04:41 AM
Well, didnt see much action from the Pats. 40-9? What a nailbiter.

Bhwahahahahahahaha

CrazyHorse
08-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Blown out by a bottom feeder like Detroit unlike Seattle which is a Super Bowl contender. Maybe they should have played Tebow.

Mr Bojangles
08-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Blown out by a bottom feeder like Detroit unlike Seattle which is a Super Bowl contender. Maybe they should have played Tebow.

HaHa......like Denver did for two years? What were they thinking?

Look, CH, have fun with this game for awhile. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm happy that you're happy!

But I'm just glad they got it out of their system now, in preseason, rather than have a repeat of 2003 where they got spanked 31-0 by another bottom feeder (Buffalo) in the season's opener. Do you recall how that season ended up, by any chance?

See, here in NE, where our franchise has been so incredibly successful for so long now, we realize that when you plug a bunch of rookies and second year guys into key roles early in the season, you're going to experience some bumps along the road. Surely you see some of the difference between last night's setback and Denver's loss last week?

But, in all fairness, it is still early for both teams, so I hope nobody gets too down on the Broncos just yet. I still think they could be the team we have to face in the AFCCG. :D

Mr Bojangles
08-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Well, didnt see much action from the Pats. 40-9? What a nailbiter.

Bhwahahahahahahaha

I don't blame you for gloating, Northman. Some fans were merciless on you when the Broncs got annihilated last week and it helps ease the pain when you can point back at them and say "HaHa....your team sucked almost as bad as my team".

BroncoWave
08-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Patriots starting offense against the Lions: 10 drives, 4 turnovers, 3 points. Nope, nothing to worry about here!

chazoe60
08-23-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't blame you for gloating, Northman. Some fans were merciless on you when the Broncs got annihilated last week and it helps ease the pain when you can point back at them and say "HaHa....your team sucked almost as bad as my team".

"Almost as bad"? Last I checked 40-10 is 1 point better than 40-9. I would say your team sucked 1 point worse than our team. Add in the fact that we were playing against a SB contender and you were playing against a team picked to place third or fourth in their division and I would say the Pats have more to worry about.

But it's okay, we Bronco fans need to cut you Pats fans a break. Up until the 2000's you guys really didn't even pay attention to the sport. We can't expect you guys to be as knowledgable considering you all live in a baseball town and our beloved Broncos dominate the area.

tomjonesrocks
08-23-2013, 09:40 AM
"I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry!"
- Arnold

Sorry. My first thought after the Green Beret song.

NightTrainLayne
08-23-2013, 09:47 AM
I give props to Mr. Bojangles for coming back around.

NEPatriots on the other hand kind of disappeared last night. .. . Wonder how long it will take him to return?

chazoe60
08-23-2013, 09:48 AM

NEPatriots on the other hand kind of disappeared last night. .. . Wonder how long it will take him to return?

He won't come back until something bad happens to the Broncos. He is worthless and apparently even his kids think so.

Ravage!!!
08-23-2013, 10:12 AM

Yeah.. he's the lamest of trolls. Won't come back, but will be sure to stop by to lay a kick in if/when someone is down. He's low-class.

Bo Jangles, he's just a dick enough to want to start fights from the bottom.

Mr Bojangles
08-23-2013, 11:14 AM
"Almost as bad"? Last I checked 40-10 is 1 point better than 40-9. I would say your team sucked 1 point worse than our team. Add in the fact that we were playing against a SB contender and you were playing against a team picked to place third or fourth in their division and I would say the Pats have more to worry about.

But it's okay, we Bronco fans need to cut you Pats fans a break. Up until the 2000's you guys really didn't even pay attention to the sport. We can't expect you guys to be as knowledgable considering you all live in a baseball town and our beloved Broncos dominate the area.

Good to hear from you, Chaz. I was afraid you had jumped out of a window or went on a binge.

I somehow got the score of the Seattle blowout wrong....I though they laid 44 on that vaunted D you so rigorously tout and defend.

let's just agree that neither of our teams put on their best show.........while acknowledging the fact that it was the Pats' young, inexperienced players who flubbed things up, rather than, you know....our esteemed, established starters. :D

Northman
08-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Totally. I loving every minute of this. :D

Northman
08-23-2013, 11:16 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsHXuM6ah0

Northman
08-23-2013, 11:17 AM

He will probably return after OaklandRaider is done mistaking him for one of his many girls that he bangs.

Army Bronco
08-23-2013, 11:37 AM
"I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry!"
- Arnold

Sorry. My first thought after the Green Beret song.lol....Get to da choppa!!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-23-2013, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsHXuM6ah0

Dat' right dere nevuh gets ole'.

Mr Bojangles
08-23-2013, 01:48 PM

Sure, Wave.....I don't have a clue!

Funny, tho, how the press is even suggesting Bill is playing mind games with his team...

"By: Jeff Howe

Bill Belichick will never admit it, at least publicly. But there's got to be a part of him that loves the chance to humble his team at this point in the season.The Patriots got walloped, 40-9, by the Lions. The score told a fairly accurate story, too. The Patriots were lucky to trail 16-3 when the starters were pulled at halftime, and the Lions clobbered the Pats when the backups entered in the second half."

- See more at: http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/08/bill_belichick_tom_brady_harp_on_the_importance_of _learning_a#sthash.6cxu8ziO.dpuf

Don't expect to see those same mistakes two weeks from now. When they take the field for real, you'll be watching in disbelief and scratching your head, wondering how they morphed into a machine. Oh yes, a MACHINE, a big powerful MoFo of a machine!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-23-2013, 01:50 PM
I have to admit, I wasn't buying his doomsday assessment of his team or coaching staff.

Mr Bojangles
08-23-2013, 01:57 PM
I have to admit, I wasn't buying his doomsday assessment of his team or coaching staff.

He does this every time the roster is stacked with young guys. I'll kiss GEM's ass if I'm wrong, and Chaz can kiss mine if I'm right. :lol:

Northman
08-23-2013, 02:00 PM
I'll kiss GEM's ass if I'm wrong,

Hell, i will kiss Gem's for free. No incentive necessary.

ShaneFalco
08-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Lions made Brady bleed. If you make god bleed, people will cease to believe in him!

DenBronx
08-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Maybe this was a bad thread to start??? lololol

40 burger!!!