PDA

View Full Version : Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie out briefly at Broncos practice with injury

Denver Native (Carol)
08-22-2013, 01:14 PM
Broncos cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suffered an injury scare about 20 minutes into practice Thursday but later returned to the field for scrimmaging.

Rodgers-Cromartie, who signed a one-year, $5 million contract with Denver as a free agent in the offseason and is the team's second-highest paid defensive player, was carted off the field with a high-ankle sprain early in training camp last month.

Rodgers-Cromartie was asked by Broncos coach John Fox about his ailment and pointed to his back.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23918392/dominique-rodgers-cromartie-out-briefly-at-broncos-practice

Denver Native (Carol)
08-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones

Wes Welker practiced again today, team being cautious only because it's still preseason. If it were a real game week, WW would play.

Scary moment in #Broncos practice when Rodgers-Cromartie went down hard after an end zone collision. Good news: Only a "bump," Fox said.

Wolfe, Bailey, Ayers, Lilja, Bradley, J Johnson, Dreessen among those not practicing for Broncos

DB one-handed catch drills #broncos http://instagram.com/p/dUqyciBwWH/

Joel Dreessen getting close to returning to practice for #broncos. Chance he could play a little in 4th preseason game.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

Derek Wolfe walking around with no brace - looks good

tomjonesrocks
08-22-2013, 02:06 PM
At least on Fan they make it seem like DRC will struggle all year as a result of his injury.

So much good news coming out of camp. Awful offseason.

Magnificent Seven
08-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Get well, Broncos! Stay strong and stay positive! LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!

DenBronx
08-22-2013, 03:59 PM
I am not holding my breath on DRC making a differance in our secondary.

TXBRONC
08-22-2013, 04:45 PM
I loved that one handed over the shoulder catch.