PDA

View Full Version : You guys looked great tonight.

NEPatriots
08-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Starter versus starter and the Seahawks destroyed you.
I hope you got your ESPN off season Lombardi in the mail already because when the real season starts, you go back to losing to every good team in the league, like you did last year.
NEWSFLASH: NONE OF THE GOOD TEAMS ARE SCARED OF YOU.

Maybe you have the Raiders worried but every GOOD team in the NFL just kicks your ass every season.

Let's see...
Ravens - LOSS
@Giants - LOSS
Raiders - Win
Eagles - Win
@Cowboys - Win
Jaguars - Win
@Colts - LOSS
Redskins - LOSS
@Chargers - LOSS
Chiefs - Win
@Patriots - LOSS
@Chiefs - LOSS
Titans - Win
Chargers - Win
@Texans - LOSS
Raiders - Win

8-8, maybe you sweep the chargers for 9-7. MEDIOCRE.

Keep believing the hype of moron retards at ESPN.

Your team is shit, like it was last year.

Starter versus starter and you guys looked like total SHIT tonight.
Better step your game up

MOtorboat
08-18-2013, 12:31 AM
:spankinthemonkey:

chazoe60
08-18-2013, 12:39 AM
Preseason smack :laugh: You really are an idiot.

Timmy!
08-18-2013, 12:39 AM
:lol:

MOtorboat
08-18-2013, 12:40 AM

Lions fans want their idiot back.

Magnificent Seven
08-18-2013, 12:49 AM
NEPatriots,

Broncos vs. Cheatriots on Nov. 24th!

NEPatriots
08-18-2013, 01:10 AM

When your starters look like total shit in the preseason, there's nothing magical about the regular season that makes them any better.
8-8~9-7 Keep talking shit, I'll be here to make you look retarded all season.

GEM
08-18-2013, 02:57 AM
And you had a load of men's ballsack in your mouth tonight. Which is more meaningful? The Broncos losing a preseason game or the revelation that you take men in your mouth on the nightly?

BroncoNut
08-18-2013, 05:04 AM
wait, I thought you said we looked great tonight. then yoiu say we didn't. I'm confused

CrazyHorse
08-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Starter versus starter and the Seahawks destroyed you.
I hope you got your ESPN off season Lombardi in the mail already because when the real season starts, you go back to losing to every good team in the league, like you did last year.
NEWSFLASH: NONE OF THE GOOD TEAMS ARE SCARED OF YOU.

Maybe you have the Raiders worried but every GOOD team in the NFL just kicks your ass every season.

Let's see...
Ravens - LOSS
@Giants - LOSS
Raiders - Win
Eagles - Win
@Cowboys - Win
Jaguars - Win
@Colts - LOSS
Redskins - LOSS
@Chargers - LOSS
Chiefs - Win
@Patriots - LOSS
@Chiefs - LOSS
Titans - Win
Chargers - Win
@Texans - LOSS
Raiders - Win

8-8, maybe you sweep the chargers for 9-7. MEDIOCRE.

Keep believing the hype of moron retards at ESPN.

Your team is shit, like it was last year.

Starter versus starter and you guys looked like total SHIT tonight.
Better step your game up

13-3 is shit? I'll gladly settle for shit again this year. I guess the Patriots are worse than shit.

SoCalImport
08-18-2013, 07:52 AM
I'll be here to make you look retarded all season.
Trolling other fan sites is, in itself, retarded behavior. So you already win that contest.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-18-2013, 09:01 AM
200 yards of offense is crap? Ok, have another bowl of chowda.

Mr Bojangles
08-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Putting aside all the inflammatory rhetoric, on both sides, I think we can all agree that Denver didn't look like the concensus #1 SB winner that some have predicted, last night.

A couple of positives, and many negatives. It's early tho, and they were playing in a tough stadium, against another potential SB contender. I'm sure no one outside the Denver locker room is panicking over one pre-season loss, regardless of how lopsided it was.

Naturally, I hope Denver has enough of these unexpected setbacks to deny them the #1 or #2 seed this season and finish behind the Pats, but I do feel your pain today, having witnessed a few disappointments myself.

Mr Bojangles
08-18-2013, 09:13 AM

You have to admit, tho, Chaz....he really knows how to churn that pot!

smith49
08-18-2013, 09:34 AM
I've been around a while, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a serious smack thread concerning pre-season football.

If the broncos win by 20 I'm not that impressed, if they get worked like last night, I'm not very concerned.

The only thing that I take out of pre-season is seeing if there is any young unknowns emerging and the hope for no injuries.

I mean really? We're talking shit about a pre-season game??

MOtorboat
08-18-2013, 09:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

smith49
08-18-2013, 09:54 AM

My thoughts exactly MO!!

chazoe60
08-18-2013, 10:20 AM
You have to admit, tho, Chaz....he really knows how to churn that pot!

Not really. His smack consists of "you all look gay and your women are easy" and preseason smack. Pretty much the weakest smack known to man.

Army Bronco
08-18-2013, 10:41 AM
And he only shows up here when we lose. When we are winning he rends to not be around until he feels threatened.

Mr Bojangles
08-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Not really. His smack consists of "you all look gay and your women are easy" and preseason smack. Pretty much the weakest smack known to man.

The true measure of good smack lies in the responses.......or so I've been told ;)

turftoad
08-18-2013, 11:40 AM
And..... A 107yrd kickoff return and a 106yrd fumble recovery happens in every game during the regular season. Dunce!

broncosfannum24
08-18-2013, 12:48 PM

When your starters look like total shit in the preseason, there's nothing magical about the regular season that makes them any better.
8-8~9-7 Keep talking shit, I'll be here to make you look retarded all season. colts went 0-4 in preaseaon and then beat The patriots in The championship game to advance to The super bowl. You we're saying....

ShaneFalco
08-18-2013, 07:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUUPNzF3-2Q

Broncolingus
08-18-2013, 09:27 PM

MNPatsFan
08-19-2013, 09:15 AM
colts went 0-4 in preaseaon and then beat The patriots in The championship game to advance to The super bowl. You we're saying....Don''t forget the Lions who went 4-0 in the preseason and followed that up by going 0-16;)

:laugh:

Preseason records are meaningless as long as your star players don't get injured!

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Von Miller's suspension for violation of the league's substance policy is expected to be at least six games, per sources.

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/369473703865626624

You guys are going to be like last year's Saints; you'll have a decent offense (inferior to NE, but decent) and a trash defense.

8-8.

Pro tip: Never get excited about ESPN talking heads. If the world of American sports journalism tells us anything, it's that no-talent low IQ hacks can get very well paying jobs in America.
They thought the 2011 Packers were "unstoppable" and they got stomped in the post season. They were on the Peyton Manning hype train last season and you went 1&DONE in the play offs (AGAIN)
All listening to them is going to accomplish is filling your little pea-brained heads with false hopes and dreams unjustified by reality.

Your team is just.... not that good.

So Sowwy!

chazoe60
08-19-2013, 10:47 AM
aaron Hernandez's suspension for murder is expected to be for life said league sources

Uh-oh, putz.

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Uh-oh, putz.

He's not a Patriot anymore. We've already replaced him and moved on. I guess you're just a ******* idiot.

chazoe60
08-19-2013, 10:56 AM
He's not a Patriot anymore. We've already replaced him and moved on. I guess you're just a ******* idiot.

Your guess would be wrong. And you have not replaced him. You Pats fans are ******* delusional, you think just puting a Pats jersey on makes a player a stud. How'd that work woth Ocho-Stinko or Haynesworth?

Looks like you're the ******* dipshit. BTW, you should stick to the "you guys all look gay and your women are easy" smack because your football knowledge is akin to a cocker spaniel's grasp of geometry. Now go jerk off to your mom's victoria secret catalog, there are men here conversing.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-19-2013, 11:05 AM
The best thing about Boston?

It's on the other side of the freakin' country!

:laugh:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-19-2013, 11:05 AM

You guys are going to be like last year's Saints; you'll have a decent offense (inferior to NE, but decent) and a trash defense.

8-8.

Pro tip: Never get excited about ESPN talking heads. If the world of American sports journalism tells us anything, it's that no-talent low IQ hacks can get very well paying jobs in America.
They thought the 2011 Packers were "unstoppable" and they got stomped in the post season. They were on the Peyton Manning hype train last season and you went 1&DONE in the play offs (AGAIN)
All listening to them is going to accomplish is filling your little pea-brained heads with false hopes and dreams unjustified by reality.

So Sowwy!

I'll take your word for it since you guys are experts on crappy defenses.

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Your guess would be wrong. And you have not replaced him. You Pats fans are ******* delusional, you think just puting a Pats jersey on makes a player a stud. How'd that work woth Ocho-Stinko or Haynesworth?

Nice red herring, idiot. We replaced him with rookies that are out performing Bronco veterans lol.
Maybe you should google "Tom Brady already playing in midseason form" and see how many articles pop up. We aren't going to miss Hernandez and we sure as hell aren't going to miss Welker.

All of a sudden the same idiots on ESPN that were predicting our doom, the same ones who wanted to give your shitty Donkey team the off season Lombardi, are asking themselves if the 2013 Patriot offense will be even superior to the 2012 Patriot offense... and all without Gronk on the field. Now that has to make you mad. That after losing Hernandez and Welker we're now expected to be even BETTER on offense?

Retard.

Looks like you're the ******* dipshit. BTW, you should stick to the "you guys all look gay and your women are easy" smack because your football knowledge is akin to a cocker spaniel's grasp of geometry. Now go jerk off to your mom's victoria secret catalog, there are men here conversing.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/553208-Patriots-suck!!!

Here's a thread of me owning all of you retards so hard Denver fans were asking for the thread to be closed because I was "whupping all your asses." Nice try with your revisionist history, though.
You're the retards that are constantly talking about `sucking dicks` and `being gay` - not me.

And you know it, little cry baby chaz.

Northman
08-19-2013, 11:14 AM
And you had a load of men's ballsack in your mouth tonight. Which is more meaningful? The Broncos losing a preseason game or the revelation that you take men in your mouth on the nightly?

Oh snap! :lol:

Northman
08-19-2013, 11:15 AM
It's early tho,.

Should of just left it at that.

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm sure that's hilarious in the minds of Colorado trailer trash.

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sl5soIHP7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDSkCUIJ3g

Northman
08-19-2013, 11:19 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3uteze.jpg

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Keep it classy, Von Miller. Push an offensive lineman with a 45-10 on the scoreboard, then get face planted like a bitch

Mr Bojangles
08-19-2013, 11:28 AM

A simple 'High Five" would not do this post justice, Chaz ma man!

Pure comic gold.

Although it is also heartless, demeaning and cruel of course.

GEM
08-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Keep it classy, Von Miller. Push an offensive lineman with a 45-10 on the scoreboard, then get face planted like a bitch

A Patriots fan talking about class....:laugh: ******* joke of the day!!

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:34 AM
A simple 'High Five" would not do this post justice, Chaz ma man!

Pure comic gold.

Although it is also heartless, demeaning and cruel of course.

Unfortunately, this is what Chaz considers to be manly.
http://i.imgur.com/Rd6LwwQ.png

In most places, that's what we call being a whiny little bitch.

Mr Bojangles
08-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Nice red herring, idiot. We replaced him with rookies that are out performing Bronco veterans lol.
Maybe you should google "Tom Brady already playing in midseason form" and see how many articles pop up. We aren't going to miss Hernandez and we sure as hell aren't going to miss Welker.

All of a sudden the same idiots on ESPN that were predicting our doom, the same ones who wanted to give your shitty Donkey team the off season Lombardi, are asking themselves if the 2013 Patriot offense will be even superior to the 2012 Patriot offense... and all without Gronk on the field. Now that has to make you mad. That after losing Hernandez and Welker we're now expected to be even BETTER on offense?

Retard.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/553208-Patriots-suck!!!

Here's a thread of me owning all of you retards so hard Denver fans were asking for the thread to be closed because I was "whupping all your asses." Nice try with your revisionist history, though.
You're the retards that are constantly talking about `sucking dicks` and `being gay` - not me.

And you know it, little cry baby chaz.

Well, I do have to agree with a lot of what you, NE, say here, but my Inner Child tells me that some Bronco fans might possibly be hurt or even agitated by the tone of some of
your comments.

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:41 AM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/554471-Vonn-getting-6-game-not-4-suspension-today?p=2007074#post2007074

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Meanwhile, in Patsville
http://i.minus.com/ihIy8OMDlRzaL.gif
http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Zach-Sudfield.gif

Northman
08-19-2013, 11:49 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/3965419_o.gif

Northman
08-19-2013, 11:51 AM
http://gaggif.com/albums/userpics/2013y/04/09/9/1/8985-gaggif.gif

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Wow. A Sack. From a game the Patriots dominated you in.

Nice job. Keep it up.

Northman
08-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Wow. A Sack. From a game the Patriots dominated you in.

Nice job. Keep it up.

No problem, glad to help with the Brady greatest moments. \m/

NightTrainLayne
08-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Now it all makes sense why WTE and PAGS spend so much time here. They're surrounded by douchebags.

MOtorboat
08-19-2013, 12:32 PM
I always look great tonight.

:giggity:

PatriotsGuy
08-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Now it all makes sense why WTE and PAGS spend so much time here. They're surrounded by douchebags.

I spend time here because you mountain rubes are too easy :coffee:

Broncolingus
08-19-2013, 02:25 PM

8-8.

So Sowwy!

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 02:41 PM

Army Bronco
08-19-2013, 02:56 PM
This is a great thread. More Pat fans talking smack...lol It appears that some Pats fans have nothing else in their lives then to come onto a Broncos forum and act as if they were superior human beings...what a ******* joke! NEP you are a class A loser. You prove it every time you post.

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 03:05 PM
That's your go-to line, eh?

Army Bronco
08-19-2013, 03:22 PM
That's your go-to line, eh?I guess I just don't understand why people waste their times on other teams forums just to talk smack. Not even a hint of real football talk just...."you suck, we're better than you nanana boo boo" your posts have nothing productive to say. You only come on here when our team is down to rub salt in it. You act like a kid who gets bullied and uses the internet to lash out because in person you can't hack it. Is that you? Did you not get enough attention at home? And what, you own Denver fans cause you talk shit better than some? Really? That's your badge of honor???... lol Go buy an ice cream cone or something.

Broncolingus
08-19-2013, 03:26 PM

Northman
08-19-2013, 03:47 PM

Bwhahahahahahahahahaa

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 03:54 PM
You only come on here when our team is down to rub salt in it.

Northman
08-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Look at that forehead!

BroncoNut
08-19-2013, 04:07 PM

got to admit, that's a pretty sharp comeback. can't salute it though. sorry

Army Bronco
08-19-2013, 04:29 PM
You only come on here when our team is down to rub salt in it.

3298 Lol...I'm sure you can screen shot a lot of bad pics. But you gotta admit, you really are a douche bag..

NEPatriots
08-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Funny how the initials for douche bag and Denver Bronco are the very same.

MOtorboat
08-19-2013, 04:51 PM

Tell him what he's won Jimmy!

Army Bronco
08-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Funny how the initials for douche bag and Denver Bronco are the very same. Yes they are. DB are initials for a lot of other words. What's your point?

Broncolingus
08-19-2013, 05:08 PM

chazoe60
08-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Funny how NEP stands for Non Erect Penis or Nobody Enjoys Posts or Non Enjoyable Poster

Mr Bojangles
08-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Look at that forehead!

Incredible!

After Peyton won the SB.......for the Saints.

Army Bronco
08-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Look at that forehead!

Incredible!

After Peyton won the SB.......for the Saints. Holy........that is ....definitely......one....big....fat....original. ..joke.....ha....ha... ha...lol

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Go easy on the forehead jokes. Bronco retards get all upset when you make fun of him because they think they drafted him and he's been their franchise quarterback since the 90's

BroncoNut
08-20-2013, 03:00 PM

yeah that is hilarious. ne could stand for a lot of names too though. can't think of any right now, but I think you get my drift. NEP though, I was gonna ask you, what are your demographics? where do you live in Boston?

BroncoNut
08-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Go easy on the forehead jokes. Bronco retards get all upset when you make fun of him because they think they drafted him and he's been their franchise quarterback since the 90's

these comments on us thinking we drafted him just make me convinced that you're just jealous because he's not playing for you faggots anymore.

Magnificent Seven
08-20-2013, 03:14 PM

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 03:15 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000232067/article/denver-broncos-are-not-elite-baltimore-ravens-defense-is-back

Denver Broncos are not elite; Baltimore Ravens' defense is back

Nice to see reality in sports-journalism for a change

MasterShake
08-20-2013, 03:22 PM

NE = Nutsack Eater
NE = Not Educated
NE = Numb Erection
NE = Nubby Erection
NE = Non-existent Erection
NE = Notoriously Easy
NE = Naked Eskimo
NE = Nutsack Elephantitis
NE = New Earrings

Hey, you're right. That IS FUNNY! :lol:

Magnificent Seven
08-20-2013, 03:24 PM

wtf?!

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 03:26 PM
NE = Nutsack Eater
NE = Not Educated
NE = Numb Erection
NE = Nubby Erection
NE = Non-existent Erection
NE = Notoriously Easy
NE = Naked Eskimo
NE = Nutsack Elephantitis
NE = New Earrings

Hey, you're right. That IS FUNNY! :lol:

As usual, Bronco fans are obsession with mens genitalia and homosexuality.
However, since Colorado has an abnormally high rate of people who want sex change operations, that isn't a huge surprise.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1683&dat=20000528&id=66gaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pS8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=3635,3705448

You people are sick

And you have a bad football team

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 03:35 PM
However, since Colorado has an abnormally high rate of people who want sex change operations, that isn't a huge surprise.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1683&dat=20000528&id=66gaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pS8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=3635,3705448

You people are sick

How's your $50k a year job going? You spend all that money on Mt. Dew, video games, and posters to adorn your mom's basement walls with?

MasterShake
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM

You people are sick

Right... you are the one with Tom Brady in your signature and I'M the one with latent homosexual tendencies.

The best part about your response is now the NSA tagged you because you are searching sex change operations. Combine that with your recent "Tom Brady Shirtless", "Clam Chowder Recipes", and "Ugg Fetish" inquiries via Google and you have been officially profiled as a non-terrorist threat, but confirmed as a resident of New England.

And since I don't want you to have to bother searching for this as the tears well up in your eyes making it hard to see, I went ahead and took the liberty of finding this for you:

3309Click HERE for Burn Cream Link (http://www.quill.com/physicianscare-burn-cream/cbs/262957.html?cm_mmc=SEM_PLA_CB_262957)

That's right.... BURRRRRN!

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Right... you are the one with Tom Brady in your signature and I'M the one with latent homosexual tendencies.

The best part about your response is now the NSA tagged you because you are searching sex change operations. Combine that with your recent "Tom Brady Shirtless", "Clam Chowder Recipes", and "Ugg Fetish" inquiries via Google and you have been officially profiled as a non-terrorist threat, but confirmed as a resident of New England.

And since I don't want you to have to bother searching for this as the tears well up in your eyes making it hard to see, I went ahead and took the liberty of finding this for you:

3309Click HERE for Burn Cream Link (http://www.quill.com/physicianscare-burn-cream/cbs/262957.html?cm_mmc=SEM_PLA_CB_262957)

I deal in facts. You deal in fiction. Colorado is flaming gay. Tom Brady is married to a super model and the starting quarterback for my team.
See how that difference works?

Of course you don't.

Mr Bojangles
08-20-2013, 03:45 PM

Not a bad retort, Shake.....

but don't get too carried away with yourself.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 03:46 PM
I want Tom Brady inside of me.
Gross.

MasterShake
I deal in facts. You deal in fiction. Colorado is flaming gay. Tom Brady is married to a super model and the starting quarterback for my team.
See how that difference works?

Of course you don't.

I deal in awesomeness and whores, and I'm all out of whores. I won this thread the minute your responded to a giant milkshake.

BURRRRN!

NEPatriots
How's your $50k a year job going? You spend all that money on Mt. Dew, video games, and posters to adorn your mom's basement walls with?

4 out of every 5 Americans now lives in poverty. I know you think it's funny, but that's because you're a bad American.
I, on the other hand, don't make fun of struggling families.

Of course, the fact that I have more dignity and class than all of you combined is something we've known since December 2011.

MasterShake
08-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Not a bad retort, Shake.....

but don't get too carried away with yourself.

Not bad?! I spent like 3 minutes on that! I dunno... I thought it was good.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 03:49 PM
4 out of every 5 Americans now lives in poverty. I know you think it's funny, but that's because you're a bad American.
I, on the other hand, don't make fun of struggling families.

Of course, the fact that I have more dignity and class than all of you combined is something we've known since December 2011.

You have more dignity and class than all of us? The guy who started the "you all look gay and your women are easy" thread? No, you sir are an undignified classless moron.

slim
08-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Shake is killing it in here.

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 03:53 PM
You have more dignity and class than all of us? The guy who started the "you all look gay and your women are easy" thread? No, you sir are an undignified classless moron.

That's pointing out the truth about Colorado. It's not attacking American citizens for falling on difficult economic times, or talking about dicks 24/7.
Colorado trailer trash is what you are.

MasterShake
08-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Shake is killing it in here.

"Killing It" would imply there is something left to kill. All I see in here is you, Chazoe drinking a beer looking out a window, and me standing over the corpse of a wannabe trash talker wearing a tri-corner hat smelling like urine and fear. And I think GEM and MO are here too, for some reason.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I think I found a sore spot with NEP. Apparently, he can't support his family. But, I find that hard to believe, not the part about him being a loser with no equitable skill, that's obvious. The part I find hard to believe is that a lonely teenager who has never touched a vagina and lives in his mother's basement has a family to support.

slim
08-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Wait, he can't support his family?

NEP, have you thought about getting a job?

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Wait, he can't support his family?

NEP, have you thought about getting a job?

He's holding out for a management position.

slim
08-20-2013, 04:26 PM
He's holding out for a management position.

Well, the first rule of goal setting is to make your goals achievable. I don't see how this ends well.

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Like I said, Denver fans have no class. They're trailer park trash. No virtue. No dignity.
Just a state of total miscreants and transgender losers.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Hey NEP, do your kids avoid the McDonalds you work at when they're out withtheir friends? Can you still make eye contact with their little starving faces?

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Hey, Chazoe60, do you understand that 4 out of every 5 Americans are now living in poverty in a nation that has a currency on the brink of collapse?
I never said I was poor, but I certainly wouldn't attack people who are when the country is on the verge of a complete break down.

What kind of lousy American are you anyway?

If American poverty is so hilarious to you, why don't you just go join the Muslim Brotherhood?
I think you're in the wrong country.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Hey NEP, has your wife left you yet for a real man who can put food on the table? Do your kids now call him "daddy"?

MOtorboat
08-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Hey NEP, do your kids avoid the McDonalds you work at when they're out withtheir friends? Can you still make eye contact with their little starving faces?

Lol, like he could get a job at McDonalds...

slim
08-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Hey NEP, has your wife left you yet for a real man who can put food on the table? Do your kids now call him "daddy"?

No, they call me sir!

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 04:40 PM
No, they call me sir!

Bam!!!!!!

I set it up and Slim spiked it.

MOtorboat
08-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Bam!!!!!!

I set it up and Slim spiked it.

How's your wife and my kids?

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 04:44 PM
How's your wife and my kids?

I wish that were true, I'd take your short little ass for every Lincoln Times cent you have. But, it's obviously not true, my kids are 7 & 9 and they're already taller than you.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 05:46 PM
So this waste of skin comes here and tells us all we look gay and he banged our mothers but he can't take a little teasing about the fact that he's a worthless man who can't even keep his children fed? Maybe he should spend less time typing ridiculous smack threads and more time learning a trade and becoming a productive member of society instead of the filthy lazy leaching basterd he obviously is.

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Do you teach your children how to talk about dicks all the time too? They gonna' take after dear old dad and his trailer park mouth?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Do you teach your children how to talk about dicks all the time too? They gonna' take after dear old dad and his trailer park mouth?

I'm just curious....why do you still come here? I usually just avoid the conversations you're in, but I'd like to ask......why?

I mean the last thing I would want to do is go to some message board where I can probably here their "retaaded" accent just in the way they type? Why in Sam Hill do you come here?

MOtorboat
08-20-2013, 06:23 PM

Do you teach your kids how to recognize gays and tell them to call them homos? They gonna take after dear old dad and his whore mouth?

MOtorboat
08-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Can a mod please remove his sig? It slows down the site.

slim
08-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Can a mod please remove him? He dumbs down the site.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Can a mod please remove him? He slows down the site.

Fixed it for ya- :D

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 06:48 PM
You must have a ghetto computer. You should get a better job.

slim
08-20-2013, 06:49 PM
NEP, I'm sorry your kids are hungry. How old are they?

WTE
08-20-2013, 07:15 PM
You must have a ghetto computer. You should get a better job.

Mo does have a shitty computer. He used to cry all the time about a .gif I once had too.

Army Bronco
08-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Like I said, Denver fans have no class. They're trailer park trash. No virtue. No dignity.
Just a state of total miscreants and transgender losers. And you have class? You seriously think you are a classy Pats fan? Don't ignore it. Pot, meet the kettle...lmao...are you for real??????

Army Bronco
08-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Do you teach your children how to talk about dicks all the time too? They gonna' take after dear old dad and his trailer park mouth?He comes here because he used to or does get bullied in life so he takes his frustration out on Denver fans. You know, he projects his own complexes and inadequacies on us. Its not about football for him, its about talking smack knowing that nobody will feed him his teeth.

Army Bronco
08-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Go easy on the forehead jokes. Bronco retards get all upset when you make fun of him because they think they drafted him and he's been their franchise quarterback since the 90's Go easy on calling people bad Americans. What have you done for America?And how many Patriot players went on the USO tour? They need a name change. Cheatriots suits them better. And I'm the retard?..lol Oh lord! I think you are the new Jeffy...lmao.

ShaneFalco
08-20-2013, 08:28 PM
And you have class? You seriously think you are a classy Pats fan? Don't ignore it. Pot, meet the kettle...lmao...are you for real??????
People from boston have so much class. I wish i could be classy and eat chowder all day. Too bad im allergic to shellfish.

Mr Bojangles
08-20-2013, 08:40 PM
I think I found a sore spot with NEP. Apparently, he can't support his family. But, I find that hard to believe, not the part about him being a loser with no equitable skill, that's obvious. The part I find hard to believe is that a lonely teenager who has never touched a vagina and lives in his mother's basement has a family to support.

All I can say is Thank God for this Smack forum....I'm dyin', laughing! Good job to all.

Mr Bojangles
08-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Not bad?! I spent like 3 minutes on that! I dunno... I thought it was good.

Don't get too down on yourself over it....we Mainers are highly understated....ayah.

WTE
08-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Don't get too down on yourself over it....we Mainers are highly understated....ayah.

Bo. I am about to unleash the Broncosforums version of the N.O.W. on these boards. I am going to shed my good guy image in favor of my Bad Boy persona. You have a formal invite to join the New World Order.

Give it some thought whether you want to join the Posse.

MOtorboat
08-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Bo. I am about to unleash the Broncosforums version of the N.O.W. on these boards. I am going to shed my good guy image in favor of my Bad Boy persona. You have a formal invite to join the New World Order.

Did your wolfpack of one just become two?

How cute.

WTE
08-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Did your wolfpack of one just become two?

How cute.

I am slowly building my Wolfpack Mo. And I want to tell you that you will not receive a formal invite!

Don't feel bad. My list of non-invitees is quite large.

chazoe60
08-20-2013, 10:07 PM
WTE, I hope you bring NEP into your NWO pack, when the rumble starts we need you guys to have a little ***** so there's someone for MO to fight.

Mr. BJ is mine.

broncosfannum24
08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Von Miller's suspension for violation of the league's substance policy is expected to be at least six games, per sources.

8-8.

So Sowwy! anyone else notice how he completely ignored the colts beating The pats to advance to The Superbowl after going 0-4 in preseason comment I posted. ;)

olathebroncofan

So is there a difference between the N.O.W. New World Order, and the N.W.O. New World Order? Iirc, the NWO were a bunch of old dudes acting out physical skirmishes and getting paid a ton of money to do it. Since you aren't getting paid (jobless), your version of the NOW must be the back yard/back woods/down by the river/bottom of the gene pool version of it.

So you gonna patrol the boards like Razor Ramon, or like drug addicted Scott Hall? Let me know cuz I got my popcorn ready like TO.

WTE
WTE, I hope you bring NEP into your NWO pack, when the rumble starts we need you guys to have a little ***** so there's someone for MO to fight.

Mr. BJ is mine.

NEP is definitely invited into the N.W.O. We shall proceed carefully and cautiously.

Army Bronco
08-20-2013, 10:24 PM

Mr. BJ is mine.

NEP is definitely invited into the N.W.O. We shall proceed carefully and cautiously. I just lost a little respect for you. That is reaching.

WTE
08-20-2013, 10:30 PM
I just lost a little respect for you. That is reaching.

It's a whole new ball game now Sergeant Slaughter! The N.W.O. has arrived.

Army Bronco
08-20-2013, 10:53 PM
I just lost a little respect for you. That is reaching.

It's a whole new ball game now Sergeant Slaughter! The N.W.O. has arrived.NEP is your Golddust then.

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Awww', Army Bronco is mad.

NEPatriots
08-20-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfQ3IH-TWVI

MOtorboat
08-20-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

Army Bronco
08-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Awww', Army Bronco is mad.Hell yeah I'm mad...I used to like the NWO! "Say hello to the bad guy". Razor was awesome. Besides, you are a moron and I want to counter whatever you say till someone bans me or you from these boards.

ShaneFalco
08-20-2013, 11:25 PM
NWO aint got nuthing on these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mysAiGzfris

Magnificent Seven
08-21-2013, 01:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd03jZqv6Wk

Magnificent Seven
08-21-2013, 01:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cypfRlFcLVI

OH HELL YEAH!!!!! STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN OWNS NWO!!!!!

NEPatriots
08-21-2013, 01:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsBvksTSTOQ

Nope

ShaneFalco
08-21-2013, 02:02 AM
The best wrestler of all time is the peoples champion, The Rock. Only guy to really breakthrough wrestling. Pure genius of a character, hilarious to go back and see, i miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ueFDnWT5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ejiG5-BtA

NEPatriots
08-21-2013, 02:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o8EZNkTKVE

ShaneFalco
08-21-2013, 03:02 AM
i had to post this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqnEQ9ZRHK4

Poet
08-21-2013, 03:26 AM
I post on a message board where Patriot fans drum up old wrestling plot lines as a way to present themselves as the villains.

What. The. ****.

ShaneFalco
08-21-2013, 04:19 AM
i post on a message board where patriot fans drum up old wrestling plot lines as a way to present themselves as the villains.

What. The. ****.

it doesnt matter where you post! Your candy ass should be grateful the most electrifying man in entertainment graced the boards with his presence. And the MILLIONS(MILLIONS!!!!!!) of posters of the rock do it everyday, you jabroni! Do you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellalalalala what the rock.... is cookin?

Poet
08-21-2013, 04:31 AM
it doesnt matter where you post! Your candy ass should be grateful the most electrifying man in entertainment graced the boards with his presence. And the MILLIONS(MILLIONS!!!!!!) of posters of the rock do it everyday, you jabroni! Do you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellalalalala what the rock.... is cookin?

I hope you die of cancer.

WTE
08-21-2013, 06:15 AM
I post on a message board where Patriot fans drum up old wrestling plot lines as a way to present themselves as the villains.

What. The. ****.

King, we run in a pack and we will inflict our will on anyone at anytime.

CoachChaz
08-21-2013, 06:29 AM
I see all the Pats fans decided to come out of the closet together. Congrats

MasterShake
08-21-2013, 08:26 AM
I see all the Pats fans decided to come out of the closet together. Congrats

N.W.O. stands for "Not Without Oil-based-lubricant".

Its a stretch, but so it Tom Brady's favorite submissive position.

And yes NEPatriots, we are all obsessed with gays and homos in Colorado, 90% of people are on the brink of being poor, etc...

WTE
08-21-2013, 09:40 AM
N.W.O. stands for "Not Without Oil-based-lubricant".

That's pretty bad 'Shake. Did you slip on some of Von's spilled specimen sample and crack your head on the ground?

MasterShake
08-21-2013, 10:08 AM
That's pretty bad 'Shake. Did you slip on some of Von's spilled specimen sample and crack your head on the ground?

I did, but I don't think it affected my brain. Parachute donkey flower, you know?

GEM
08-21-2013, 11:27 AM
This could be setting up for a wrestling reunion battle like no other......The 4 Horsemen vs. NWO. The 4 Horsemen legacy kicks NWO any day of the week. (OK....too much old wrestling, my poor dad didn't have any boys so I grew up on the shit) Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Ric Flair & Tully Blanchard>>>Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and the ridiculously gay Razor Ramon.

So which one of these NE jackasses are the ridiculously gay guy? :laugh:

CoachChaz
08-21-2013, 11:59 AM
This could be setting up for a wrestling reunion battle like no other......The 4 Horsemen vs. NWO. The 4 Horsemen legacy kicks NWO any day of the week. (OK....too much old wrestling, my poor dad didn't have any boys so I grew up on the shit) Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Ric Flair & Tully Blanchard>>>Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and the ridiculously gay Razor Ramon.

So which one of these NE jackasses are the ridiculously gay guy? :laugh:

Pick one. You wont be wrong

slim
08-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Wrestling LOL

Magnificent Seven
08-23-2013, 12:33 AM
WTE & NEPatriots,

What's up with that?! Pats 9 Lions 40!!!! Um..... We got two words for you!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GICPkSb5OI8

PeytonManning
08-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Don't mess with me.

MOtorboat
08-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Don't mess with me.

Oh, snap.

WTE
08-26-2013, 06:25 AM
WTE & NEPatriots,

What's up with that?! Pats 9 Lions 40!!!!

Our RB's came down w/ a bad case of Hillmanitis.

weazel
08-26-2013, 01:28 PM
LMAO "pro" wrestling smack. this forum gets funnier (more pathetic?) every time I visit

WTE
08-26-2013, 01:50 PM
LMAO "pro" wrestling smack. this forum gets funnier (more pathetic?) every time I visit

I'm not sure if you heard Weazel but I got rid of my good guy moniker. I'm now a bad guy.

chazoe60
08-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Wrestling
Talk
Expert

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Wrestling
Talk
Expert

Never mind trying to stir up trouble again, Chaz.

I have a serious question for you.

Does a GFI circuit require a GFI outlet AND a GFI breaker on the same circuit?

This is not a trick question, so I'd like your opinion as soon as you can tear yourself away from annoying the NE fans.

chazoe60
08-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Never mind trying to stir up trouble again, Chaz.

I have a serious question for you.

Does a GFI circuit require a GFI outlet AND a GFI breaker on the same circuit?

This is not a trick question, so I'd like your opinion as soon as you can tear yourself away from annoying the NE fans.

No. One of the other is suffiecient. Having both is redundant.

chazoe60
08-26-2013, 02:15 PM
GFI outlets are more convenient because if they trip you don't have to go to your panel to reset them.

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 02:22 PM
No. One of the other is sufficient. Having both is redundant.

That's what I thought. But I noticed that the 2 bathroom circuits in the panel box seemed to have GFI breaker (they had a yellow test button, and a label that says "Arc Fault" on them. Is there a difference?

If those are then GFI breakers, I will just assume that I got screwed by the electrician.

Army Bronco
08-26-2013, 02:27 PM
WTE & NEPatriots,

What's up with that?! Pats 9 Lions 40!!!!

Our RB's came down w/ a bad case of Hillmanitis.Lol...you can throw out all the Denver jokes and all but you gotta admit.....this is karma!...and look...NEP hasn't even come back since....the dude has no credibility. The reality is, any given Sunday anyone can win. If you are just gonna post to be a douche like NEP,;then stick around when you also lose. I just hope Manning doesn't get a case of Bradyitis and throws a ton of ints.

chazoe60
08-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Arc fault breakers and Ground fault breakers are two different things.

I haven't wired a house in over five years now, so code may have changed. They may be requiring both AFCI and GFCI protection on some circuits which would make sense to then put a GFCI outlet on a circuit protected by an AFCI breaker.

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Chaz.

BTW, here's the buck I got my eye on for this Fall.

Click on that beauty!

chazoe60
08-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Nomad is probably more up on his NEC than I am. I can help you rebuild a high voltage breaker if you need me to. But wiring a house? I am rusty.

chazoe60
08-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks, Chaz.

BTW, here's the buck I got my eye on for this Fall.

Click on that beauty!

Looks like an average Colorado Buck. ;)

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Lol...you can throw out all the Denver jokes and all but you gotta admit.....this is karma!...and look...NEP hasn't even come back since....the dude has no credibility. The reality is, any given Sunday anyone can win. If you are just gonna post to be a douche like NEP,;then stick around when you also lose. I just hope Manning doesn't get a case of Bradyitis and throws a ton of ints.

Well, lets be fair here, Sarge.....Brady has never thrown a ton of picks. I thin k you have him mixed up with someone else we both know....ahem.

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Looks like an average Colorado Buck. ;)

That's a Whitetail, not one of those dumb-ass Mulies! ;)

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Arc fault breakers and Ground fault breakers are two different things.

I haven't wired a house in over five years now, so code may have changed. They may be requiring both AFCI and GFCI protection on some circuits which would make sense to then put a GFCI outlet on a circuit protected by an AFCI breaker.

Thanks, Bro. I hate to think the electrician took me for a ride. As long as they are different and serve different purposes, I guess I'll rescind the hit I put out on him.

weazel
08-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks, Bro. I hate to think the electrician took me for a ride. As long as they are different and serve different purposes, I guess I'll rescind the hit I put out on him.

I'm no electrician and don't get mad if this has nothing to do with your question but the bedrooms have to have arc-fault breakers, so that could be why you have more of them there than you think you should.

weazel
08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm not sure if you heard Weazel but I got rid of my good guy moniker. I'm now a bad guy.

you were a good guy? you got heel written all over you man!

WTE
08-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Weazel, have you ever seen Sarah jean Underwood's naked yoga video?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqisq2_sara-jean-underwood-naked-yoga_redband

weazel
08-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Weazel, have you ever seen Sarah jean Underwood's naked yoga video?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqisq2_sara-jean-underwood-naked-yoga_redband

TBH I don't even know who that is. I just googled the name and she looks good but I am at work and won't click on that link.

WTE
08-26-2013, 03:38 PM
TBH I don't even know who that is. I just googled the name and she looks good but I am at work and won't click on that link.

Yes, don't view that video at work unless you have privacy.

Army Bronco
08-26-2013, 03:56 PM
Lol...you can throw out all the Denver jokes and all but you gotta admit.....this is karma!...and look...NEP hasn't even come back since....the dude has no credibility. The reality is, any given Sunday anyone can win. If you are just gonna post to be a douche like NEP,;then stick around when you also lose. I just hope Manning doesn't get a case of Bradyitis and throws a ton of ints.

Well, lets be fair here, Sarge.....Brady has never thrown a ton of picks. I thin k you have him mixed up with someone else we both know....ahem.Mark "Dirty" Sanchez?

Mr Bojangles
08-26-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm no electrician and don't get mad if this has nothing to do with your question but the bedrooms have to have arc-fault breakers, so that could be why you have more of them there than you think you should.

Really? This is starting to get interesting. I thought I knew everything already.;)

Seriously, do you know why that would be....what the arc fault device is supposed to do?

weazel
08-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Really? This is starting to get interesting. I thought I knew everything already.;)

Seriously, do you know why that would be....what the arc fault device is supposed to do?

I have no idea man, my cousin is an electrician and was here helping me do some wiring and he told me it's code to have arc-fault breakers for bedrooms. That's here in Canada, I don't know if it is in the USA.