PDA

View Full Version : Broncos 2013 training camp day 14

DenBronx
08-13-2013, 04:24 PM
It’s that time of year again as the Denver Broncos have kicked off their training camp at Dove Valley. This is always my favorite time of year as we get to see the Broncos go through practice every day. I’ve watched this team in rookie minicamp, OTAs, and minicamp this offseason but none of that matches training camp. The Broncos have several position battles that will shake out over the next month. Training camp (plus the preseason) is where those battles are won.

Play Of The Day: DT Sylvester Williams putting OG Zane Beadles on skates in the pit.

Runner Up: TE Virgil Green’s sliding TD grab, or RB Ronnie Hillman’s 25-yard TD run untouched.

Quarterbacks

No. 18 Peyton Manning: It’s consistent excellence from Manning all the time. Today he had a couple of back-to-back batted passes but that’s about it. An interception to Champ Bailey started the day off but that was just an amazing play by Bailey as Manning put the ball in the right spot for WR Demaryius Thomas. He overthrew Welker on a deep pass early in practice but hit him later on a deep route down the sidelines, which had the crowd going nuts. Manning hit both TEs Virgil Green and Julius Thomas with touchdown passes today.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://denverssportsstation.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=8201

G_Money
08-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Sly vs. Zane:

http://kevinmccorrytv.webs.com/bullyforbugs2960.jpg

TXBRONC
08-14-2013, 12:42 PM
It’s that time of year again as the Denver Broncos have kicked off their training camp at Dove Valley. This is always my favorite time of year as we get to see the Broncos go through practice every day. I’ve watched this team in rookie minicamp, OTAs, and minicamp this offseason but none of that matches training camp. The Broncos have several position battles that will shake out over the next month. Training camp (plus the preseason) is where those battles are won.

Play Of The Day: DT Sylvester Williams putting OG Zane Beadles on skates in the pit.

Runner Up: TE Virgil Green’s sliding TD grab, or RB Ronnie Hillman’s 25-yard TD run untouched.

Quarterbacks

No. 18 Peyton Manning: It’s consistent excellence from Manning all the time. Today he had a couple of back-to-back batted passes but that’s about it. An interception to Champ Bailey started the day off but that was just an amazing play by Bailey as Manning put the ball in the right spot for WR Demaryius Thomas. He overthrew Welker on a deep pass early in practice but hit him later on a deep route down the sidelines, which had the crowd going nuts. Manning hit both TEs Virgil Green and Julius Thomas with touchdown passes today.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://denverssportsstation.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=8201

I love camp reports because they always get me excited about the upcoming season.

SR
08-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Wait. When the eff did training camp start?!

DenBronx
08-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Wait. When the eff did training camp start?!

Weeks ago. Get with the program SR. :laugh:

Preseason game 2 is here this weekend! Maybe Manning will get a couple series this time.

BroncoJoe
08-14-2013, 02:22 PM
I kept thinking the game was on Thursday again (tomorrow). Mildly irritated to realize it is Saturday evening.