PDA

View Full Version : NFL Ticket AND Madden Anniversary Edition for $99

DenBronx
08-12-2013, 11:46 PM
You can get every Broncos game this season and Madden on XBOX or PS3. You can only view the Ticket on devices such as Tablet, Phone or Computers but hey if you have HD and high speed then just link it to your TV.

Here's the link to it for anyone interested. I havent seen a deal this good before. Wasnt sure where to post this so mods feel free to move it if needed.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-Anniversary-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_tr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1374503410&sr=8-2&keywords=madden+25

DenBronx
08-12-2013, 11:54 PM
It doesnt require having Direct TV, which is pretty cool.

CrazyHorse
08-13-2013, 01:09 AM
I think I posted this before in the video game section. Its an Amazon exclusive. Sunday ticket alone is worth the price since it's usually a few hundred

DenBronx
08-13-2013, 01:18 AM
I think I posted this before in the video game section. Its an Amazon exclusive. Sunday ticket alone is worth the price since it's usually a few hundred

Not only do you not have to be a Direct TV subscriber, but you get the game AND The NFL Ticket.

Well worth the money for us out of towners. I have a 360 so I will most likely get this deal.

I might but a new laptop or tablet just to stream this. Any suggestions on which one is best for HD streaming is welcomed. I have 50 megs for internet speed which is pretty fast but can upgrade that if its needed.

No more choppy links for Topscribe and sneakers. lol

CrazyHorse
08-13-2013, 02:41 AM
Not only do you not have to be a Direct TV subscriber, but you get the game AND The NFL Ticket.

Well worth the money for us out of towners. I have a 360 so I will most likely get this deal.

I might but a new laptop or tablet just to stream this. Any suggestions on which one is best for HD streaming is welcomed. I have 50 megs for internet speed which is pretty fast but can upgrade that if its needed.

Anything with 802.11 N and an HDMI out should be sufficient. 1080p uses at max 40 mb/s. That's bits and not bytes which Internet speed is measured in.

CrazyHorse
08-13-2013, 02:44 AM
I plan on getting this but will have to wait a week until after it's released since I won't have the money. I hope it doesn't sell out.

Dapper Dan
08-13-2013, 04:10 AM
I plan on getting this but will have to wait a week until after it's released since I won't have the money. I hope it doesn't sell out.

It's a horrible idea. No one buy it!

LJD
08-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Sorry guys. I got the last one.... Just kidding. This is great for us who live out of town and don't have the nfl ticket.

Canmore
08-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Sorry guys. I got the last one.... Just kidding. This is great for us who live out of town and don't have the nfl ticket.

Way better deal than I'm getting. Maybe I should negotiate.

MasterShake
08-13-2013, 08:30 PM

I'm pretty sure most laptops have HDMI adapters (or even component cable adapters). I got one for my Macbook last year and I stream tons of content to my big TV in my man cave and its just as good as an HD broadcast for the most part.

MOtorboat
08-13-2013, 08:38 PM
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but fine print:

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV
For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.

For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

Dapper Dan
08-13-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but fine print:

For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

What's wrong with that?

MOtorboat
08-13-2013, 08:51 PM
What's wrong with that?

Nothing, but it eliminates a LOT of people. So I'd pay attention to that before I bought it.

Dapper Dan
08-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Nothing, but it eliminates a LOT of people. So I'd pay attention to that before I bought it.

What do you mean exactly? If you are able to get DTV are you doing to be forced to sign up? The way I'm reading it is that if you don't want DTV that you can use that code to sign up and watch on other devices.

MOtorboat
08-13-2013, 09:20 PM
What do you mean exactly? If you are able to get DTV are you doing to be forced to sign up? The way I'm reading it is that if you don't want DTV that you can use that code to sign up and watch on other devices.

I don't think it has anything to do with what you want. If DirecTV can provide you service, to do the deal, you have to sign up with them.

olathebroncofan
08-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Exactly what the reps told me. It's not as clear cut as it sounds. If it was that simple then people would go in on buying Madden and get the ticket for next to nothing.

Dapper Dan
08-13-2013, 10:35 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with what you want. If DirecTV can provide you service, to do the deal, you have to sign up with them.

Are you saying that this deal is a worm, the "fine print" is the hook, and I'm the fish?

DenBronx
08-14-2013, 02:04 PM

You get it if it's not available where you live sounds like. My community doesnt allow the Dish or DTV, only cable so it would be available to me via streaming. Still there might be a chance you can still get it even if it is available in your area maybe if you fail their credit check or something. Not sure....still think im going to take the risk and buy it. Amazon has a great return policy.

If anyone has bought this already please let us know if this deal worked for you. I plan on getting it this weekend. Either way, I still want the game.

Timmy!
08-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol. This thread will end badly

slim
08-14-2013, 02:19 PM
King will be heading up the class action lawsuit against DBronx.

Dapper Dan
08-14-2013, 02:29 PM
If you don't want DTV, can't you just say your landlord is strict and won't let you attach anything to the house or set anything in the yard?

MOtorboat
08-14-2013, 02:30 PM
If you don't want DTV, can't you just say your landlord is strict and won't let you attach anything to the house or set anything in the yard?

Try it.

Dapper Dan
08-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Try it.

I'm scared.

DenBronx
08-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I'll be the lab rat guys relax. Getting it this weekend.

DenBronx
08-14-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm scared.

Don't be a weenie. You know you already want the game so what's an extra $40 anyway? lol

VonDoom
08-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of discussions on Amazon where Amazon reps respond and state very clearly that you don't need to subscribe to DirecTV to get this deal. I was nervous at first, but I'm going for it and am pretty sure this will work with no hassle. I think this is actually from the Amazon page under FAQs:

* Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?
No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

I saw this link somewhere else that seems to cover this in great detail - if you're still nervous, take a gander at this:

http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-to-watch-the-nfl-this-year-1041559197

DenBronx
08-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Other suggestions is find a friend or family member out of range and use their address. I have family that lives near really huge trees, DTV has came out before and they said they couldnt get a signal because all of the trees were blocking. So just use that as your address then have the bill sent to your home instead.

Fail a credit check

Landlord/Community doesnt allow any type of dish installed

Come on guys learn to cheat the system like I do.

DenBronx
08-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Tell the rep when you sign up you are living and renting in an RV and traveling the US right now and that per your rental agreement you can not attach anything to it. You do however have a very nice tablet to stream with and really love to play Madden.

Geez, I could think of a million other lies.

OrangeHoof
08-14-2013, 06:02 PM
You can get every Broncos game this season and Madden on XBOX or PS3. You can only view the Ticket on devices such as Tablet, Phone or Computers but hey if you have HD and high speed then just link it to your TV.

Here's the link to it for anyone interested. I havent seen a deal this good before. Wasnt sure where to post this so mods feel free to move it if needed.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-Anniversary-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_tr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1374503410&sr=8-2&keywords=madden+25

Never having taken the plunge on the last decade of game machines, what I've always wanted to sim is historical teams/ seasons. How would Gale Sayers and Barry Sanders do head-to-head? Would Jim Brown outrush Terrell Davis in a 16-game season?

Would the '72 Dolphins beat the '08 Patriots?

It seems like past versions of the EA series always are about the present/upcoming season and care nothing for past seasons.

Dapper Dan
08-15-2013, 03:00 AM
Never having taken the plunge on the last decade of game machines, what I've always wanted to sim is historical teams/ seasons. How would Gale Sayers and Barry Sanders do head-to-head? Would Jim Brown outrush Terrell Davis in a 16-game season?

It seems like past versions of the EA series always are about the present/upcoming season and care nothing for past seasons.

Not really. I remember Madden games a few years ago that had Hall of Famers like that on there. On the newer games, they push online play. So you have to start an online team and gain card packs that have those players. I prefer offline, so I don't get into it that much.

I can't remember which Madden had the Hall of Famers on there. It doesn't seem too long ago. I think Madden 13 had some type of Canton team full of HoFers.

Of course, you can always create them.

Dapper Dan
08-15-2013, 03:00 AM

Not really. I remember Madden games a few years ago that had Hall of Famers like that on there. On the newer games, they push online play. So you have to start an online team and gain card packs that have those players. I prefer offline, so I don't get into it that much.

I can't remember which Madden had the Hall of Famers on there. It doesn't seem too long ago. I think Madden 13 had some type of Canton team full of HoFers.

Of course, you can always create them.

CrazyHorse
08-15-2013, 09:08 AM

Where I live that's actually the case.