PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp 8-12

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Decker a spectator during 1 v 1

Decker heroically returns after some sort of knee thing. Will let u know if he goes in

Decker made a great TD catch and then walked to the sideline. Getting some sort of treatment. Not in 7v7

“@breycef: sure seems like they are preparing for Von millers susp. Irving looks better at mike than Bradley”I think that may be the case

“@Mr_Wilson982: @dmac1043 You think Broncos show interest in Bart Scott?”highly unlikely. CAN WAIT

“@T_Ray44: @dmac1043 I thought Bradley was awful. Looked like slowest guy on the field.”he's your starting mike - today

“@BRONCOBOB303: @dmac1043 no g Orton or j Johnson. Not good for there chances of making team if u can't practice.”yep that is true

Matt belisle walks past as they break it down and get it going pic.twitter.com/mJWsi6c361
View photo

Get your stretch in fans pic.twitter.com/eRUYFs2Bgc
View photo

Lilja working at guard and center during warm ups

Tamme in full pads as well as drc.

Tony carter back as well. So we got a pretty healthy team today

Manny your number one center. Clady Beadles manny Vasquez franklin. That's the plan. Clady not in full pads buyout here

Bradley w 1's as mike Irving w 2's as mike

Lilja working early warm ups w manning not manny he's with Brock.

Wes welker is here and in pads. Good to go. We'll see how involved he gets

Manning gets ready to rock n roll tdy. Gorgeous day been amazing weather all camp pic.twitter.com/9MSzN9CX5Y
View photo

LTC Pain
08-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Anything about Kuper's status???

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Alright decker now back in

Team drills and decker is still out. Bubba in for him. Welker in

Strongest both Brock and manning have looked with their arms all camp

We just witnessed a really impressive air show in 1v1 with mannin to dt and bubba and Brock as well. Trindon dropped one in his chest in ez

BroncoWave
08-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Well at least we have 4 of the 5 on the o-line healthy now. If we can carry that into the next preseason game, it should give a better idea as to how our offense will look.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 01:31 PM
The Broncos opened up their final week of training camp on Monday, and regained tight end Jacob Tamme, who took the field in pads.

Tamme has been in and out of practice nursing a quadriceps injury, and his return to health is good news for the team. Starting tight end Joel Dreessen is out for the rest of training camp after having arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.

Safety Quinton Carter again was held out with a knee injury. Joining him in watching from the sidelines were running back Jeremiah Johnson (knee) and tight end Greg Orton (ankle).

rest - other things mentioned - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23844509/jacob-tamme-returns-broncos-practice-fellow-te-joel

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Caitlin Swieca ‏@CaitlinSwieca

Peyton Manning chatting with Julius Thomas on the sidelines. Looked to be going over routes. #broncos

Despite being in full pads, no team action for Tamme today. Julius Thomas filling the void well. #broncos

@jer4whlr no worries. Looked good in the reps he got. Seems ahead of original timetable.
View conversation
Jon Heath ‏@JHSMDEN

Two passes knocked down at the line for Manning and then a pass intended for DT broken up by Rahim Moore in red zone drills.
Retweeted by Caitlin Swieca

Virgil Green and Julius Thomas both looking good in red zone, a TD each. #broncos

I was wrong. DRC getting some team work out there. #broncos

CJ Anderson Show continues. Nice cut to break out of traffic for about a 10-yard run. To be fair, playing with 3's. #broncos

#broncos Ronnie Hillman takes it to the house. 25 yard run.

Champ Bailey gets a huge response as he knocks away a Manning pass intended for DT. #broncos

D-liners looking strong in 1 on 1. Sly Williams was great in first go-round. #broncos

Jacob Tamme returns to #Broncos practice; fellow tight end Joel Dreessen out http://dpo.st/1d0adD4 by @CaitlinSwieca
Retweeted by Caitlin Swieca

#Broncos o-liners go at it. Ryan Clady practicing in dark pads. http://www.tout.com/m/zg47wr?ref=twzd8cq9 …
View media

DRC looking pretty spry in secondary drills. Still don't expect him in team drills today, but he seems to be coming along. #broncod

Not sure how much we'll see of Clady as practice goes on - he's in sweats. #broncos

#Broncos have their tackles back, kinda: Franklin and Clady on top O-line in opening drills.

Wes Welker, Jacob Tamme both back in pads. #broncod

Tony Carter back in pads, Quinton Carter still out. #broncos

Duke Ihenacho one of the first on the field again #broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Broncos brass chatting up Stanford. pic.twitter.com/1BCeuTSnlI
View photo

Good to see Joel out here. I know it sucks for him not practicing. I think he will be safe but lots of comp pic.twitter.com/xBbFdmJcVy
View photo

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 5

Welker meets randy granidshars soldiers of the day. Meanwhile manning signs for fans as he does every day pic.twitter.com/Mr4QJxiYHI

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Seriously this many media talking to a punter. Gotta love the attention that is broncos football pic.twitter.com/nXt7kV9Zfa
View photo

“@robespierre9: @dmac1043 looks really quiet out there today........many fans??”numbers are dropping school has started in Douglas county

“@floydlittle34: @dmac1043 I must admit, who is that guy? Joel?”dreesen pic.twitter.com/Drb9ZZYdc6
View photo

Colquitt is a GREAT guy. Fantastic sense of humor and exactly who you want here pic.twitter.com/XoQBBjc1Wz
View photo

Bq says his brother still better kicker but not sure about who makes more money pic.twitter.com/J4TjS3oLif
View photo

Bq says its surreal. Very humble and grateful pic.twitter.com/xM2K71qxIZ
View photo

Every day same routine. Gradishar soldiers manning. Now he's off to lift pic.twitter.com/uq130BvlIq

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Caitlin Swieca ‏@CaitlinSwieca

Coach John Fox discusses extension for P Britton Colquitt. #broncos http://www.tout.com/m/q7xymp?ref=twj401nj …

DenBronx
08-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Still think Britton is better than his brother but that's just me and my biased thinking. :)

MOtorboat
08-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Still think Britton is better than his brother but that's just me and my biased thinking. :)

You're not alone.

Dapper Dan
08-12-2013, 07:54 PM
I think Britton is being nice. If you asked his brother, I'm sure he would say Britton is better.

It's nice to know a lot of our team seems to be healing up.

Any idea on how Lilja looked at Center?

How amazing would it be to watch those practices everyday? Manning versus Champ. That would be pretty fun.

Simple Jaded
08-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Anything about Kuper's status???

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNLockerRoom

http://www.denverssportsstation.com/page.php?page_id=85

He was on with Nalen, Miller and Kreckman today, didn't get real specific about a time table, a matter of a couple weeks. Also, they talked a lot about a move to C as though it is already in the plans.