PDA

View Full Version : Early observations and guesstimations

dogfish
08-11-2013, 11:47 AM
stewart bradley is our middle linebacker. . . nate irving might have finally shown enough to be first off the bench on 1st and 2nd-- woody and trev are still the nickel package. . . if stew plays 14 games, he'll have 90-100 tackles. . .

nacho lives up to the hype in a big way. . .

manny ramirez doesn't start at center past week 6-7. . .

knowshon is the best all-around RB on the roster as long as he stays healthy. . .

robert ayers is our best end at setting the edge against the run. . . malik jackson is stii good enough to take some of his snaps. . .

our receiver depth past wes is still a bunch of camp guys. . .

chris harris is more valuable than DRC. . .

MO manages to waste a ton of valuable time whining about the Nuggets backup point guard while the Broncs are busy securing a first-round bye. . .

the Raiders suck even more ass than usual. . .

SR
08-11-2013, 11:57 AM
I don't think Manny starts at center against Baltimore. IMO, you'll see Lilja slowly taking more and more first team reps at center.

Simple Jaded
08-11-2013, 04:44 PM
God l hope you're wrong. If Moreno is their best overall back Hillman/Ball was another massive waste of a draft choice. It's only been about half a year since we last seen him play but it's just that easy to forget just how utterly forgettable Moreno is at everything.

SR
08-11-2013, 04:47 PM
God l hope you're wrong. If Moreno is their best overall back Hillman/Ball was another massive waste of a draft choice. It's only been about half a year since we last seen him play but it's just that easy to forget just how utterly forgettable Moreno is at everything.

Moreno was awesome filling in for Willis last season...

Simple Jaded
08-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Moreno was awesome filling in for Willis last season...

If that's what you call awesome what do you call Adrian Peterson?

DenBronx
08-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Fact: Moreno will do better at RB then Monte Ball this year.

Simple Jaded
08-11-2013, 05:08 PM

You say that like it's a good thing.

dogfish
08-11-2013, 05:38 PM

i should have qualified that-- i think he's our most complete back to start the season. . . that doesn't mean one of the other guys can't overtake him-- but i don't think they're there yet. . .

SR
08-11-2013, 05:45 PM
If that's what you call awesome what do you call Adrian Peterson?

That's a ridiculous comparison.

G_Money
08-11-2013, 05:47 PM
At RB, it's all about pass protection. Moreno was not all that good at that last year, so we'll see if he can improve this year. It's something Hillman, being a small back even with the extra few pounds, has struggled with and will likely continue to struggle with. One of the reasons I wanted Taylor over Ball in the draft was because of his ability to pick it up in pass protection and understand complicated offensive schemes, but most rookies struggle in that area, and Ball should be no different.

So with the idea that Moreno is the best of our backs as a combo guy, dog might be right. Terrifying, but right.

That still doesn't mean Moreno will see a ton of action.

~G

EMB6903
08-11-2013, 05:50 PM

Ignorance at its finest.

BroncoWave
08-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Moreno seems to pretty clearly be the #3 back in the rotation at least based on the first preseason game. Obviously that could change, but that is a good sign for Hillman and Ball if they are playing well enough to keep Moreno off the field.

Simple Jaded
08-11-2013, 06:55 PM
That's a ridiculous comparison.

If I were comparing the two you'd have a point. My question is if a RB as thoroughly average as Moreno was last year is "awesome" what do you call Peterson's season?

EMB6903
08-11-2013, 07:06 PM
If I were comparing the two you'd have a point. My question is if a RB as thoroughly average as Moreno was last year is "awesome" what do you call Peterson's season?

As far as expectations go Moreno was pretty solid.

Nobody was saying Moreno was a top 10 rb when filling in.

SR
08-11-2013, 07:07 PM

I didn't say "Moreno is an awesome running back". I said he was awesome filling in for Willis...as in he did a helluva job.

DenBronx
08-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Ignorance at its finest.

Moreno was very good when given the opportunity last year. Ignorant or those with alzheimers disease forget that.

EMB6903
08-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Moreno was very good when given the opportunity last year. Ignorant or those with alzheimers disease forget that.

I have no idea who the starter will be.

You saying " fact " is what I see as ignorant.

broncohead
08-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Ball will be a better runner, Hillman will be better in space/big plays, and Moreno's biggest asset is that he can do everything well. He won't wow anyone but he can catch, block, and be a consistent runner.

dogfish
08-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Ignorance at its finest.

"ignorance at it's finest" is a politician talking about legitimate rape-- NOT somebody offering an opinion on a sports message board, even if he did proffer said opinion as a fact. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TXBRONC
08-11-2013, 08:12 PM
I think Moreno stays in the role of third down back. Two guys ahead of have more burst. I wouldn't be surprised Montee moves ahead of Hillman no latter than the halfway point in the season. I also would not be surprised if makes the team.

Another observation is Julius Thomas atm looks like he's ready to make a contribution this year. If he can keep playing the way he did against the 49ers he'll get playing time. Heck he might even challenge Tamme for playing time.

I'm also looking forward to see more of Osweiler.

Finally Dysert looked good in limited action. Yes I realize that it needs to be keep perspective of who he was playing against but if he continues to play like that when given the chance there be no doubt he'll on 53 man roster. I just can see how Elway could take the risk of trying to get him waivers so that he could sign him to the practice squad.

BroncoWave
08-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Unless I think Moreno stays in the role of third down back. Two guys ahead of have more burst. I wouldn't be surprised Montee moves ahead of Hillman no latter than the halfway point in the season. I also would not be surprised if makes the team.

Another observation is Julius Thomas atm looks like he's ready to make a contribution this year. If he can keep playing the way he did against the 49ers he'll get playing time. Heck he might even challenge Tamme for playing time.

Finally Dysert looked good limit action. Yes I realize that needs to be keep perspective of who he was playing against but if continues to play like that when given the chance there be no doubt he'll on 53 man roster. I just can see how Elway could take the risk of trying to get him waivers so that he could sign him to the practice squad.

Hmm, I'm not sure about the last part. If Elway's really sold on Oz as the QB of the future, I bet he takes that chance on Dysert (putting him on the PS). You can usually stash a late round QB on the PS his first year and be fine.

I think I'd rather that last roster spot go to someone who could actually contribute this year in a special teams role or something. The chances of Dysert ever actually starting at QB for us are so low, I'm not sure I'd use a spot on the 53 on him this year.

TXBRONC
08-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure about the last part. If Elway's really sold on Oz as the QB of the future, I bet he takes that chance on Dysert (putting him on the PS). You can usually stash a late round QB on the PS his first year and be fine.

I think I'd rather that last roster spot go to someone who could actually contribute this year in a special teams role or something. The chances of Dysert ever actually starting at QB for us are so low, I'm not sure I'd use a spot on the 53 on him this year.

Fox has generally carried quarterbacks on the 53 man roster. Yes Dysert was taken in the 7th round bu graded out as 4th rounder. There isn't really any stashing away players away on a practice squad. Any team can player pluck a player off of another team's practice squad. If Dysert continues play well when given the opportunity I just don't see them taking the chance.

I don't think it's about Dysert eventually being the starter it's about developing him as a possible back up quarterback.

BroncoWave
08-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Fox has generally carried quarterbacks on the 53 man roster. Yes Dysert was taken in the 7th round bu graded out as 4th rounder. There isn't really any stashing away players away on a practice squad. Any team can player pluck a player off of another team's practice squad. If Dysert continues play well when given the opportunity I just don't see them taking the chance.

I don't think it's about Dysert eventually being the starter it's about developing him as a possible back up quarterback.

You could be right, but even still, I think I might rather have a guy who can contribute this year than a potential backup QB of the future. I won't fault Elway/Fox for whatever they do though, as they know more about running a team than I do.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't carry a QB3 last year did we? If so, I'm totally blanking on it.

topscribe
08-11-2013, 08:44 PM
I have no idea who the starter will be.

You saying " fact " is what I see as ignorant.
However, there are better ways of reacting to that. You could say, for instance,
something such as, "That is a possibility, but I would say it is a fact." Something
like that . . .

TXBRONC
08-11-2013, 08:46 PM
You could be right, but even still, I think I might rather have a guy who can contribute this year than a potential backup QB of the future. I won't fault Elway/Fox for whatever they do though, as they know more about running a team than I do.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't carry a QB3 last year did we? If so, I'm totally blanking on it.

Hannie was our third quarterback but he was inactive most of the year.

You're not alone in thinking that Dysert is probably going to the practice squad.

BroncoWave
08-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Hannie was our third quarterback but he was inactive most of the year.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about him. Pretty forgettable dude. :lol:

TXBRONC
08-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Oh yeah, totally forgot about him. Pretty forgettable dude. :lol:

Agreed. :lol:

BroncoWave
08-11-2013, 08:53 PM
You're not alone in thinking that Dysert is probably going to the practice squad.

I don't think they could be faulted either way. Nothing wrong with keeping on a QB who you think has potential, and nothing wrong with risking him on the PS in lieu of a guy who could contribute this year.

For example, if hypothetically he had 52 of the 53 set and was down to Zac Dysert and CJ Anderson, it would be tough to get rid of a guy in Anderson who looks like he could contribute this season. Whether or not we keep Dysert probably depends on how the rest of the roster shapes out.

underrated29
08-11-2013, 09:23 PM
I think Moreno stays in the role of third down back. Two guys ahead of have more burst. I wouldn't be surprised Montee moves ahead of Hillman no latter than the halfway point in the season. I also would not be surprised if makes the team.

Finally Dysert looked good in limited action. Yes I realize that it needs to be keep perspective of who he was playing against but if he continues to play like that when given the chance there be no doubt he'll on 53 man roster. I just can see how Elway could take the risk of trying to get him waivers so that he could sign him to the practice squad.

I agree with all but the last as well. I could see it if dysert really does well and I know that the first few days of camp means diddly squat as he will have progressed but I just don't think he is far enough along to make the team this year.

I think he will be safe on the ps- teams do not generally take developmental qbs of off practice squads.....I think weber was claimed and or taken to Tampa, but most teams at this point in the year have their Own developmental practice squad qb who is familiar with their own system they are looking to develop. Now of course if dysert is a big upgrade then someone will def do it. However, IMO, from what I have seen from him in camp and our game I believe he will be fine on the squad.

I do not know how the new rules regarding the 3rd qb work tho. Can we keep him as that emergency guy and he doesn't count against the roster? If do that is the way to go.

Day1BroncoFan
08-11-2013, 09:29 PM
If Moreno gets the starting position I'm sure he'll get injured yet again.

Anderson was the best back the Broncos had at gaining yards.

topscribe
08-11-2013, 09:47 PM
If Moreno gets the starting position I'm sure he'll get injured yet again.

Anderson was the best back the Broncos had at gaining yards.
Doesn't mean a lot. Anderson was playing with and against 3rd and 4th stringers . . .

TXBRONC
08-11-2013, 10:05 PM
I don't think they could be faulted either way. Nothing wrong with keeping on a QB who you think has potential, and nothing wrong with risking him on the PS in lieu of a guy who could contribute this year.

For example, if hypothetically he had 52 of the 53 set and was down to Zac Dysert and CJ Anderson, it would be tough to get rid of a guy in Anderson who looks like he could contribute this season. Whether or not we keep Dysert probably depends on how the rest of the roster shapes out.

That makes sense.

Simple Jaded
08-11-2013, 10:33 PM
As far as expectations go Moreno was pretty solid.

Nobody was saying Moreno was a top 10 rb when filling in.

No, SR said Moreno was awesome. He really stepped and deserves (and received) credit for that but he's got a long, long way to go to get to awesome.

TXBRONC
08-11-2013, 10:34 PM
I agree with all but the last as well. I could see it if dysert really does well and I know that the first few days of camp means diddly squat as he will have progressed but I just don't think he is far enough along to make the team this year.

I think he will be safe on the ps- teams do not generally take developmental qbs of off practice squads.....I think weber was claimed and or taken to Tampa, but most teams at this point in the year have their Own developmental practice squad qb who is familiar with their own system they are looking to develop. Now of course if dysert is a big upgrade then someone will def do it. However, IMO, from what I have seen from him in camp and our game I believe he will be fine on the squad.

I do not know how the new rules regarding the 3rd qb work tho. Can we keep him as that emergency guy and he doesn't count against the roster? If do that is the way to go.

Dysert isn't that raw. He did grade out as a fourth round prospect and I bet other teams were considering taking him. If he keeps playing the way he did on Thursday I don't see how he would clear waivers without being noticed. Players get injuried throughout year. Just because he wasn't with another team during camp doesn't mean that wouldn't have an interest in him.

Anyway given Fox's history as a head coach I think he'll make the roster if continues to well in preseason.

Dzone
08-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Playing against 3rd and 4th stringers, who are still better than 90% of the guys he played against in college. Plus, he was running behind a 3rd string o line which is horrible.

topscribe
08-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Playing against 3rd and 4th stringers, who are still better than 90% of the guys he played against in college. Plus, he was running behind a 3rd string o line which is horrible.
True, but Gase said he hasn't run Anderson with the ones because he's not
ready for the ones. So there apparently is a huge gap between the respective
talent levels.

tomjonesrocks
08-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Pretty surprised by this Bradley development.

Everyone really this down on Montee after one preseason game?

Dapper Dan
08-12-2013, 06:53 AM

I hear they halted production on our Super Bowl XLVIII rings, just in case.

TXBRONC
08-12-2013, 08:29 AM

I don't know why anyone would be down on him. He like what five or six carries at best?

powderaddict
08-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Moreno is very productive for the 5 games he plays per season. I think 3rd down back is a very good role for him.

I expect Irving to be the starter at MLB by the time the season rolls around. I'm not confident about that though.

I really don't care who the #3 qb is or what they do with him :laugh:

Anderson looked pretty good in one preseason game. Hopefully he is the next great undrafted RB. But you all will understand if I need to see more before crowning him :D

CoachChaz
08-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Anderson looks like one I might have been right about. I said before that I think he could possibly be the best overall back on the roster. I'd love to see more of him against starters. Definitely a guy I want to see make the roster

Timmy!
08-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Anderson looks like one I might have been right about. I said before that I think he could possibly be the best overall back on the roster. I'd love to see more of him against starters. Definitely a guy I want to see make the roster

Id expect we see him a lot the next couple games, hopefully against at least 2's instead of 3's. Makes for an interesting decision though. How many backs do we keep? Hillman, Ball, Moreno, Anderson, Hester?

CoachChaz
08-12-2013, 12:13 PM
I think Anderson is better than PS material and I dont know that he'd make it there if he has an impressive pre-season.

Timmy!
08-12-2013, 12:17 PM
I think Anderson is better than PS material and I dont know that he'd make it there if he has an impressive pre-season.

If he performs like he did against SF no way can we stash him on the PS.

dogfish
08-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Id expect we see him a lot the next couple games, hopefully against at least 2's instead of 3's. Makes for an interesting decision though. How many backs do we keep? Hillman, Ball, Moreno, Anderson, Hester?

i think that's what it's going to be. . .

topscribe
08-12-2013, 12:30 PM
If he makes it there, he will be wearing another team's colors before we know it, IMO . . .

CoachChaz
08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
If he makes it there, he will be wearing another team's colors before we know it, IMO . . .

Completely agree

LTC Pain
08-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Completely agree

I agree as well. If Anderson continues to play like he did versus the 49ers, and improve on it, he makes the 53 man roster. No way he survives getting waived to the PS. I say Hillman/M. Ball/Moreno/Hester/Anderson as the RB-Corps. If L. Ball/Johnson are out of PS eligibility (I think they are), then #7 can scour the waiver wire for a RB on the PS.

topscribe
08-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I agree as well. If Anderson continues to play like he did versus the 49ers, and improve on it, he makes the 53 man roster. No way he survives getting waived to the PS. I say Hillman/M. Ball/Moreno/Hester/Anderson as the RB-Corps. If L. Ball/Johnson are out of PS eligibility (I think they are), then #7 can scour the waiver wire for a RB on the PS.
Somebody would be sure to snap up JJ. Ball . . . I don't know. Maybe someone
will recognize his abilities on STs . . .

If they keep five on the 53, as you suggest, I'm not sure the Broncos will be
overly concerned about finding a RB for the PS. Maybe if they see a potential
special talent out there, but then they will be in competition for that player.
. . . as I see it . . .

slim
08-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Dog, why Bradley?

You are right about MO, that guy is annoying.

tomjonesrocks
08-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Somebody would be sure to snap up JJ . . .

Meh. I don't see what's special with him and doubt there's a huge number of teams dying to snap him up...

DenBronx
08-12-2013, 02:05 PM
The years of QB controversy is over. Just means we will now argue RBs. Lol

broncohead
08-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Why would we keep Hester? We don't use FBs and he isn't even a good goal line/short yardage back.

TXBRONC
08-12-2013, 03:25 PM
The years of QB controversy is over. Just means we will now argue RBs. Lol

It's pretty clear who the top three running backs barring anything you can't account for. Who's going to be the 4th running back is still up for grabs but will probably by the third preseason game that could be decided.

powderaddict
08-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Why would we keep Hester? We don't use FBs and he isn't even a good goal line/short yardage back.

He's a decent blocker though, maybe the best out of all the RB's.

DenBronx
08-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Our 4th RB looks like a beast though. He runs really tough, even if it was against 3rd teamers.

Ziggy
08-12-2013, 03:54 PM
CJ did exactly what he was supposed to do. He dominated against 3rd and 4th teamers. Can't wait to see what he does against 2nd and 3rd teamers this week.

DenBronx
08-12-2013, 04:13 PM
CJ did exactly what he was supposed to do. He dominated against 3rd and 4th teamers. Can't wait to see what he does against 2nd and 3rd teamers this week.

Are they going to run him with 2nd team?

broncohead
08-12-2013, 04:34 PM
He's a decent blocker though, maybe the best out of all the RB's.

He is prob the best blocker of the group but I don't see him doing anything Moreno cant do. We don't use a lead blocker very much. I also think Ball will develop in that area.

Buff
08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
I am really encouraged by our defensive secondary depth. And mildly concerned about our offensive line depth - we basically can't lose any starters to injury or we are seriously hurting.

Dapper Dan
08-12-2013, 05:26 PM
This is why I always turn injuries off while playing Madden.

MOtorboat
08-12-2013, 06:16 PM
I hate Andre Miller.

Hate.

TXBRONC
08-12-2013, 06:43 PM

Because Hester can play more than one position. He can be used as fullback, tailback, and even a tight end that's why wer're going to keep Hester.

topscribe
08-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I hate Andre Miller.

Hate.
Sounds as if he either kicked your dog or got fresh with your sister . . .

Simple Jaded
08-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Sounds as if he either kicked your dog or got fresh with your sister . . .

Better than kicking his sister and getting fresh with his dog.

BroncoWave
08-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Better than kicking his sister and getting fresh with his dog.

Depends on whom you talk to on here.

MOtorboat
08-12-2013, 09:31 PM
I hate Andre Miller.

Hate.

You're pretty much a certified idiot if you can't see and appreciate the humor in this post in relation to the original post in this thread.

Simple Jaded
08-12-2013, 09:52 PM
He is prob the best blocker of the group but I don't see him doing anything Moreno cant do. We don't use a lead blocker very much. I also think Ball will develop in that area.

Then maybe they should get rid of Moreno.

dogfish
08-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Dog, why Bradley?

You are right about MO, that guy is annoying.

because bradley's a proven vet with 49 NFL starts and a 100-tackle season under his belt. . . his career was derailed by a couple injuries, and i believe he was mis-cast in AZ's defense, but he's now apparently healthy and back in the 4-3. . . irving's going into his third year, and basically hasn't played at all. . . it's also his thrid year in this scheme, and 2nd year under JDR, but bradley essentially walked off the street and took the job. . . i know starting the first pre-season game doesn't mean much, but i just think stew's the better option for a win-right-f'ing-now team-- particularly when we saw last year that we don't need an animal at MIKE for the defense to excell. . . nate may be the better athlete, but IMO stew has better instincts and diagnostic skills, and is very solid in coverage as long as you don't ask him to man up elite backs or TEs. . . and coverage is a huge part of our defense. . . he still runs a lot better than brooking, and KB got it done last year for the most part. . . i obviously don't know what the coaches think, but i'm guessing that irving's going to have to TAKE the job, and i haven't seen anything that really indicates that he's capable. . .

either the guy is taking a long time to develop, or he's just a warm body. . . i haven't rendered judgement yet, but i'm starting to strongly suspect that it's the latter. . . we'll see. . .

dogfish
08-13-2013, 12:05 AM

well, we kept a fullback on the roster all of last year, so why wouldn't we keep one this year? like every other team in the league, we do still use them in some sets, like short-yardage and goal line. . . plus, as others have noted, hester can also function as a TB in single back sets, and he plays special teams. . .

we signed him and played him last year, i see no reason why we wouldn't keep him around. . .

Ziggy
08-13-2013, 12:51 AM

Because he does the one thing that's more important than all others. He can pick up the blitz and keep Manning healthy better than any of our other backs.

topscribe
08-13-2013, 01:02 AM
You're pretty much a certified idiot if you can't see and appreciate the humor in this post in relation to the original post in this thread.
Received my diploma last week . . .

TXBRONC
08-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Received my diploma last week . . .

Top you give new meaning to the term professional student. :D

Traveler
08-13-2013, 12:19 PM
because bradley's a proven vet with 49 NFL starts and a 100-tackle season under his belt. . . his career was derailed by a couple injuries, and i believe he was mis-cast in AZ's defense, but he's now apparently healthy and back in the 4-3. . . irving's going into his third year, and basically hasn't played at all. . . it's also his thrid year in this scheme, and 2nd year under JDR, but bradley essentially walked off the street and took the job. . . i know starting the first pre-season game doesn't mean much, but i just think stew's the better option for a win-right-f'ing-now team-- particularly when we saw last year that we don't need an animal at MIKE for the defense to excell. . . nate may be the better athlete, but IMO stew has better instincts and diagnostic skills, and is very solid in coverage as long as you don't ask him to man up elite backs or TEs. . . and coverage is a huge part of our defense. . . he still runs a lot better than brooking, and KB got it done last year for the most part. . . i obviously don't know what the coaches think, but i'm guessing that irving's going to have to TAKE the job, and i haven't seen anything that really indicates that he's capable. . .

either the guy is taking a long time to develop, or he's just a warm body. . . i haven't rendered judgement yet, but i'm starting to strongly suspect that it's the latter. . . we'll see. . .

Went back and read some of the scouting reports on Irving. Almost all said he is better suited to play outside. If Bradley can regain the form he had in PHI, it makes the defense that much better and Irving gets to play where he obviously feels more comfortable.

topscribe
08-13-2013, 12:28 PM
I know, it's an old story now. But this just came out. This from ESPN analyst
Jeff Legwold (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/60618/camp-confidential-broncos-3):

If everyone else had played their assignments on the Jacoby Jones
touchdown, Joe Flacco wouldn't have even thrown the ball that way in the first
place. So, those guys should buy Moore a nice dinner for taking the heat and
watch him in the starting lineup again.
I've been accused of making excuses for Rahim, so I just thought I would
lay this on you. :D

In other news, nearly forgotten lineman Chris Kuper agreed to a
restructured contract and showed up for practice in pads. In an
interview with the Locker Room on 105.5 ESPN (http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=1733961), Kup said he was going
to play mostly center. Having one of the better linemen in the league at
that erstwhile beleaguered position is good news indeed.

CoachChaz
08-13-2013, 12:32 PM
It would be nice to have Kuper completely healthy and be able to convert over to center

topscribe
08-13-2013, 12:37 PM
It would be nice to have Kuper completely healthy and be able to convert over to center
Certainly would. If he is completely recovered, he has the physical talent. He
is smart, and he knows the offense. I don't think it would take him long at all
to adapt.

He's probably better than Manny right now . . . :nod:

TXBRONC
08-13-2013, 12:41 PM

I think he could do it for the reasons that Top mentioned.

LTC Pain
08-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Regardless of the position he plays I think the Broncos re-signing Kuper to a reduced salary is a win-win situation. Kuper's health status/outlook must be good or the Broncos wouldn't be doing this. And if we are making a run at the Super Bowl it sure ain't the time to be ejecting players like Kuper. Again, win-win situation. Good job #7!

Dapper Dan
08-13-2013, 09:13 PM
I keep seeing disgarding. Do people mean discarding?

Traveler
08-14-2013, 09:42 AM
I keep seeing disgarding. Do people mean discarding?

yes...thanks! thought I didn't spell the word correctly and was too lazy to look it up. :salute:

Dapper Dan
08-14-2013, 09:56 AM
yes...thanks! thought I didn't spell the word correctly and was too lazy to look it up. :salute:

I was beginning to think I've had it wrong this whole time.