PDA

View Full Version : Just visited Colorado for the first time.

NEPatriots
08-10-2013, 02:16 AM
You all looked gay to me. No offense. I mean that. I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just saying. You all looked like homos to me.

That's probably why your women were so easy.

BTW, your chowder sucks more than Peyton & Welker in the post season. Pretty bad. You should work on that

Anyway, I see you're going to be leeching the pistol offense this season. Do you guys innovate anything over there or just shamelessly look at what everyone else is doing?
I suppose it makes sense for a team that prides itself on filling its roster with NFL's hand-me-downs.

If any of your moms or sisters went out with a Bostonian two weeks ago, and didn't get in until pretty late, tell 'em I said "Go Pats"

SR
08-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Weakest. Smack. Ever.

underrated29
08-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Huh.

I'm trying muster up some giveadamn but with petty 8th grade smack, I just don't give a damn.

chazoe60
08-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Our women are easy and we all look gay, really? That's your smack? So where exactly in Colorado did your parents take you for summer vacation? When do you start 7th grade?

GEM
08-10-2013, 11:35 AM
I heard the pollution was high the last few days. All clear now. The Pansy trash has left the state.

Army Bronco
08-10-2013, 12:04 PM
You all looked gay to me. No offense. I mean that. I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just saying. You all looked like homos to me.

BTW, your chowder sucks more than Peyton & Welker in the post season. Pretty bad. You should work on that

Anyway, I see you're going to be leeching the pistol offense this season. Do you guys innovate anything over there or just shamelessly look at what everyone else is doing?
I suppose it makes sense for a team that prides itself on filling its roster with NFL's hand-me-downs.

If any of your moms or sisters went out with a Bostonian two weeks ago, and didn't get in until pretty late, tell 'em I said "Go Pats" lol tard.

chazoe60
08-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Isn't NEP the guy who was bragging about $50k a year job? Or was that OR? What's the difference really?

ShaneFalco
08-10-2013, 01:27 PM
easy women? by chance were you on Colfax?

underrated29
08-10-2013, 01:48 PM
easy women? by chance were you on Colfax?

No wonder why he thought they were easy.

Hey, NEP- Ive got news for you chum, those were not women. We won't tell anybody.

GEM
08-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Isn't NEP the guy who was bragging about $50k a year job? Or was that OR? What's the difference really?

Should I make fun of him that I make more than him then? :D

MasterShake
08-10-2013, 03:53 PM
"Hey. You guys look gay and I ****** your mom"

-NEPatriots and EVERY 12 year old on X-Box Live EVER.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I heard the pollution was high the last few days. All clear now. The Pansy trash has left the state.

GEM - I was thinking the same thing - and the TERRIBLE ODOR during that time also. I was beginning to think a sewer backed up.

MNPatsFan
08-12-2013, 09:34 AM
I travel to Colorado, either alone and/or with my family, usually at least once a year and I/we love it. Between riding the Triple Bypass bike ride, visiting family in Denver, Fort Collins and Loveland and vacationing in different places such as Steamboat Springs, Estes Park, etc. I/we love spending time in Colorado. My wife and I have debated numerous times moving to Colorado, but don't feel we can do so at this time.

If we move to Colorado, I would of course remain a Patriots fan.:D

However, I would allow GEM to try to persuade or convince me to be a Broncos fan!;)

:laugh:

artie_dale
08-12-2013, 10:35 AM
I thought there was an age limit to this forum.

NightTrainLayne
08-12-2013, 11:02 AM
I travel to Colorado, either alone and/or with my family, usually at least once a year and I/we love it. Between riding the Triple Bypass bike ride, visiting family in Denver, Fort Collins and Loveland and vacationing in different places such as Steamboat Springs, Estes Park, etc. I/we love spending time in Colorado. My wife and I have debated numerous times moving to Colorado, but don't feel we can do so at this time.

If we move to Colorado, I would of course remain a Patriots fan.:D

However, I would allow GEM to try to persuade or convince me to be a Broncos fan!;)

:laugh:

The Triple Bypass is a Hell of a ride. That's an accomplishment worthy of congratulations.

Broncolingus
08-18-2013, 10:22 PM

If any of your moms or sisters went out with a Bostonian two weeks ago, and didn't get in until pretty late, tell 'em I said "Go Pats"

GEM
08-19-2013, 10:40 AM
He must have gotten the call from New England.....they called and wanted their idiot back. Ding dong the idiot's gone. And don't come back, we don't like trash in our state.