PDA

View Full Version : Brock Osweiler showing big improvement as Broncos QB in second NFL year

Denver Native (Carol)
07-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Highlight: It's only practice. But if there was a Most Improved Award from last year's Broncos training camp to this one, Brock Osweiler would be the clear choice.

"Last year I knew it from a book standpoint," Osweiler, the second-year quarterback, said Monday.

"Draw up this play, draw up this protection. I could talk you through it, I knew where everyone was supposed to be. Where this year I'm transferring from the class room so things are slowing down for me on the field."

On Monday, Osweiler was completing darts, including two to Demaryius Thomas.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23754020/brock-osweiler-showing-big-improvement-broncos-qb-nfl

MOtorboat
07-29-2013, 04:58 PM
It only counts in preseason games.

Davii
07-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Don't anyone let Zam see this.

Chef Zambini
07-29-2013, 05:20 PM
too late . I am hapy to hear any good news about any bronco player. glad kils is saying nice things about brock, I am sure that makes JFE very happy too.

TXBRONC
07-29-2013, 10:01 PM
During OTAs reports were coming out that Osweiler looked more confident.

Davii
07-29-2013, 10:04 PM
too late . I am hapy to hear any good news about any bronco player. glad kils is saying nice things about brock, I am sure that makes JFE very happy too.

Not just Klis, just about everyone has said how impressed they are with Os this year. John Lynch mentioned it, Al Williams, DMac, Lombardi, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing him in some preseason games.

MOtorboat
07-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Not just Klis, just about everyone has said how impressed they are with Os this year. John Lynch mentioned it, Al Williams, DMac, Lombardi, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing him in some preseason games.

It doesn't count unless he plays first string in preseason, Davii. He's being hidden.

Simple Jaded
07-29-2013, 10:39 PM
About five-six more years of this and Zam owes Jack an apology.

Pudge
07-29-2013, 10:44 PM
Zams trying to get along with everyone and even posted something positive. We should try to be nice instead of instigate something

BroncoWave
07-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Zams trying to get along with everyone and even posted something positive. We should try to be nice instead of instigate something

Completely agree. Posters like Zam might actually be a bit more agreeable if everyone else wasn't given free reign to instigate them. He does actually post valid, coherent thoughts sometimes.

Jsteve01
07-29-2013, 11:22 PM
zam is passionate about the Broncos and willing to admit when he's made a mistake. he was literally the first guy I ever argued with over at the freak and was never a dik unlike many others. I get it. Zam lives on hyperbole but he's a good dude.

TXBRONC
07-29-2013, 11:55 PM

Elway is paying them off.

Northman
07-30-2013, 04:38 AM

Why? We tried explaining this kind of stuff too him over a year ago. He deserves any criticism that comes his way.

BroncoWave
07-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Why? We tried explaining this kind of stuff too him over a year ago. He deserves any criticism that comes his way.

So even if he finally gives in and changes his mind, he still deserves criticism for his past opinions? It's people like you who should be banned for still instigating shit. Crap like this is why this board is going downhill quickly.

MOtorboat
07-30-2013, 08:22 AM
So even if he finally gives in and changes his mind, he still deserves criticism for his past opinions? It's people like you who should be banned for still instigating shit. Crap like this is why this board is going downhill quickly.

Let me know when his opinion changes. Then we can have that conversation.

BroncoWave
07-30-2013, 08:36 AM
Let me know when his opinion changes. Then we can have that conversation.

Even if his opinion hasn't changed, he made one post in this thread which was completely positive. And almost every post directed at him has been a personal barb. He is not the problem in this thread.

Davii
07-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Gents let's try to stay on topic please, Brock Osweiler.

rationalfan
07-30-2013, 10:41 AM
Even if his opinion hasn't changed, he made one post in this thread which was completely positive. And almost every post directed at him has been a personal barb. He is not the problem in this thread.

you ain't wrong. gotta give zam props for sticking around even though some people think he's the board's whipping boy.

and, uh, osweiler. dude sure is tall. and number 17 looks better on him.

TXBRONC
07-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Whatever it is that Osweiler is showing in practice I look forward to seeing how that translates to preseason games.

bcbronc
07-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Don't anyone let Zam see this.

Gents let's try to stay on topic please, Brock Osweiler.

Lol.

underrated29
07-30-2013, 11:58 AM
I am most excited to see how brock does in preseason, I think he does very very well. Very well! I am also excited to see montee and my boy knowshon and kayvon webster and nacho and sly.....I know the rest are going to be awesome. These guys though I think will surprise big time.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2013, 12:16 PM
my thanks to all of those who have posted support.
like every other bronco fan, I want and HOPE that BO will be succesful and be all that JFE and the broncos hope for.
I am eager to see him perform in pre-season and hold a clip board all the way to the superbowl.
( Old habits are hard to break, I am going to try and do my very best, it would help if my adversaries would try to do the same.)
Go broncos.

Northman
07-30-2013, 12:41 PM
( Old habits are hard to break, I am going to try and do my very best)

Well, i certainly wish you the best Zam. Here's to a new beginning for you! \m/

Davii
07-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol.

I suck again!

NightTerror218
07-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Awesome to see him coming around. Makes me hopeful for the day Manning's hangs them up.