PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' Julius Thomas plans to turn potential at tight end into production

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2013, 09:46 AM
It's a statistical line that measures football pain, perseverance and potential. It reads one reception, 5 yards, one tackle and 22 months. That is the road Julius Thomas has traveled into Broncos training camp.

"I don't think anyone was looking forward to training camp more than I was — that's a safe statement right there," Thomas said Friday after practice. "I caught as many bad breaks as you can catch for a while there, at least from a football perspective. But that's how life goes. You ride your highs and you've got to find a way to get through and ride your lows.

"And now I'm here doing whatever I can to do the work, to be ready for the opportunities that come my way. I lost a year and a half, two years. It's time to catch up."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23742150/denver-broncos-julius-thomas-plans-turn-potential-into

LTC Pain
07-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Go JT! You're an animal!

Dzone
07-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Hope he pans out. Would like to see some video of JT. Everyone is saying he is a beast

Jsteve01
07-27-2013, 12:02 PM
sorry Dzone, you won't see any film of JT until it's him imposing his will on Ravens dbs and backers. he's our secret weapon for this year.