PDA

View Full Version : Q. Smith Full Practice???

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 06:47 PM
This Day 1 Training Camp report by the DP states that Q. Smith was in a regular rotation in the defensive line today. I thought he was still recovering from ACL surgery? Anybody know what's going on with him.

http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/db_19980/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=98bpId6Z

Dapper Dan
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM
I'd really love to see this guy do some damage today. I like that he played for WKU. And I love that he F*cked up Alabama, who I hate. It would be awesome to see him do something similar against the Chargas, Raidas, and the Queefs.

SR
07-25-2013, 08:27 PM
I remember seeing something about him participating in individual drills during OTAs.

MOtorboat
07-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Let's ask our new twitter guru...

@ThefakeUR29

:wave:

LTC Pain
07-26-2013, 07:47 AM
From the article: ....rookie defensive end Quanterus Smith, who suffered a knee injury during his senior season at Western Kentucky, participated in the morning practice....

If Q is practicing fully then HUA!

Dzone
07-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Yes! Q is back
Our defense has a Quinton, a Quentin and a Quanterus.

Northman
07-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Yes! Q is back
Our defense has a Quinton, a Quentin and a Quanterus.

Guess we have a lot of Q-tips on this team.

Simple Jaded
07-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Quan Cosby is available.

TXBRONC
07-27-2013, 11:08 PM
It had been reported just after the draft that Quanterus would be a full participant in camp.

TXBRONC
07-27-2013, 11:34 PM
I'd really love to see this guy do some damage today. I like that he played for WKU. And I love that he F*cked up Alabama, who I hate. It would be awesome to see him do something similar against the Chargas, Raidas, and the Queefs.

I was talking with a Charger fan about a month ago who tried to explain away all of Smith's sacks against Alabama as being a fluke. Do you watch a lot of UWK football because this Charger fan I was talking to said Smith got all of his sack in three game and there were eight or nine games where he did nothing? I've tried to look his game stats from last season and I can't find anything. IIRC he did have five sack performance but I don't recall who that was against. I was just wondering if you know what other games Smith got his sacks in.

MOtorboat
07-27-2013, 11:39 PM
I was talking with a Charger fan about a month ago who tried to explain away all of Smith's sacks against Alabama as being a fluke. Do you watch a lot of UWK football because this Charger fan I was talking to said Smith got all of his sack in three game and there were eight or nine games where he did nothing? I've tried to look his game stats from last season and I can't find anything. IIRC he did have five sack performance but I don't recall who that was against. I was just wondering if you know what other games Smith got his sacks in.

Must not have looked very hard.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/15997/type/college/quanterus-smith

TXBRONC
07-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Must not have looked very hard.

That was dumb. It was already established Smith was at practice so your link doesn't say anything about what he did
at UWK last year.

Dzone
07-27-2013, 11:54 PM
3 sacks in a 35-0 loss..sounds like they were early in the game against first team o lineman
Wow, first round talent falls to the fifth and has a AP like recovery from knee surgery...the guy is torqueing his knee around and has no pain...maybe we lucked out again...

TXBRONC
07-27-2013, 11:57 PM
3 sacks in a 35-0 loss..sounds like they were early in the game against first team o lineman
Wow, first round talent falls to the fifth and has a AP like recovery from knee surgery...the guy is torqueing his knee around and has no pain...maybe we lucked out again...

He was leading the nation in sacks when he got hurt.

Tebowtime2011
07-28-2013, 01:46 AM

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/quanterus-smith-1/gamelog/2012/#gamelog::none also don't just focus on sacks. Look at the tfl and if you want to see game film search "quanterus smith vs" on YouTube and you can witness the outstanding performances for yourself.

Dzone
07-28-2013, 02:03 AM
Runs like a wide receiver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDy9Y20FWLM

Dapper Dan
07-28-2013, 06:29 AM
I was talking with a Charger fan about a month ago who tried to explain away all of Smith's sacks against Alabama as being a fluke....

Haha. That's a Charger fan for you. The only fluke I could tell was a guy name Fluker getting blown by.

I could see him getting lucky once. But 3 times? This is tiny WKU versus the best team in the nation for two years. I don't care if this were his only 3 sacks of the year, it shows something. The guy isn't a Von Miller, but in our system, he's someone we can work with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqzbt46IVA

MOtorboat
07-28-2013, 07:30 AM
That was dumb. It was already established Smith was at practice so your link doesn't say anything about what he did
at UWK last year.

WTF are you talking about? That's his game logs last year at Western Kentucky

Dapper Dan
07-28-2013, 11:44 AM

Yeah. It's a good link, but if you click on anything else, it'll take you to his Broncos stats, which don't show anything. Damn, it can't be grammatically correct to use that many commas. I'm not sure if that's what he was talking about. The link took me straight to his college game logs. If it doesn't show any stats, I've got to make sure and click on college stats and not pros.

Simple Jaded
07-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Commas are, a good way, to keep people from moving on, to the next post.

TXBRONC
07-28-2013, 03:12 PM
http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/quanterus-smith-1/gamelog/2012/#gamelog::none also don't just focus on sacks. Look at the tfl and if you want to see game film search "quanterus smith vs" on YouTube and you can witness the outstanding performances for yourself.

Thank you. I understand there is more to football player than just sacks. The guy's point was that Smith got all his sack in just three games and was a no show in every other game was in.

TXBRONC
07-28-2013, 03:15 PM

No it's not. It was a rotowire comment about him being a full participant at practice the other day.

MOtorboat
07-28-2013, 03:17 PM
No it's not. It was a rotowire comment about him being a full participant at practice the other day.

If you're not drunk, are you smoking something? It's an ESPN link, lol.

TXBRONC
07-28-2013, 03:26 PM
If you're not drunk, are you smoking something? It's an ESPN link, lol.

Unlike you I don't drink or smoke smart ass. I'm on my phone and went to link and it did not any stats. Since you're the that drinks maybe you were shit faced to know what you're doing. lol

MOtorboat
07-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Unlike you I don't drink or smoke smart ass. I'm on my and went to link and show any stats. Since you're the that drinks maybe shit faced to know what you're doing. lol

Well, it never went to Rotowire, so I still have no clue what you're talking about. And I'm not entirely sure what the hell this is supposed to read either.

SR
07-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Unlike you I don't drink or smoke smart ass. I'm on my and went to link and show any stats. Since you're the that drinks maybe shit faced to know what you're doing. lol

I honestly don't know how to read this.

MOtorboat
07-28-2013, 03:31 PM
I honestly don't know how to read this.

I think he's trying to say he's on his phone and that I don't know what I'm doing, but not entirely sure.

Simple Jaded
07-28-2013, 03:36 PM
"Unlike you I don't drink or smoke smart ass. I'm on my (word) and went to (the) link and (it didn't) show any stats. Since you're the (one) that drinks maybe (you're too) shit faced to know what you're doing."

I don't know if y'all have noticed but TX sometimes leaves words out but it's far from the worst grammar around these parts, Richards!

TXBRONC
07-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Well, it never went to Rotowire, so I still have no clue what you're talking about. And I'm not entirely sure what the hell this is supposed to read either.

No I'm not saying it a rotowire website. Yes I know it's an ESPN link and when I went to it the only thing there was comment from rotowire and it listed his height and weight and couple of other things.

MOtorboat
07-28-2013, 03:42 PM
No I'm not saying it a rotowire website. Yes I know it's an ESPN link and when I went to it the only thing there was comment from rotowire and it listed his height and weight and couple of other things.

Beats me. Maybe your phone sucks. It's a link to his game stats in college, like you were asking for.

TXBRONC
07-28-2013, 03:44 PM
"Unlike you I don't drink or smoke smart ass. I'm on my (word) and went to (the) link and (it didn't) show any stats. Since you're the (one) that drinks maybe (you're too) shit faced to know what you're doing."

I don't know if y'all have noticed but TX sometimes leaves words out but it's far from the worst grammar around these parts, Richards!

I have to learn to take a little more time.

I'm pretty sure they still got gist of what I was saying.

Simple Jaded
07-28-2013, 03:47 PM
I have to learn to take a little more time.

I'm pretty sure they still got gist of what I was getting at.

Don't go changing to please us, TX.

Dapper Dan
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
The link works on desktop, but not on mobile. Same team, ladies. Save it for the enemy.

Tebowtime2011
07-29-2013, 03:22 AM
The link works on desktop, but not on mobile. Same team, ladies. Save it for the enemy. What he said!

TXBRONC
07-29-2013, 07:35 AM
The link works on desktop, but not on mobile. Same team, ladies. Save it for the enemy.

Thank you DB.