PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 TC report.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 08:09 PM
I am going to try and just tweeter out things during camp rather than write up a full report tomorrow afterwards. I made a tweeter tonight under the name of @ThefakeUR29 or ThefakeUR29.

I don't know which one is which. :big surprise:

So anyway, if someone wants to posts my twitter tweeters then might as wel do it here. O wherever I don't care, but now you guys know where to look for the report. Is coming to you live.

MOtorboat
07-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Waiting with baited breath.

Do you even know how to use that tweeter feed with no followers, UR?

underrated29
07-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Waiting with baited breath.

Do you even know how to use that tweeter feed with no followers, UR?

I'm glad you asked that Mo, no I do not. I just figured I would type something in and hit send......is it not that simple?

MOtorboat
07-24-2013, 08:17 PM
This is going to be so awesome.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 08:22 PM
So, what do you think? Not exactly a journalist but success is mine.

I do agree MO this is going to be so awesome. Live TC reports, can't beat that. I will send out a ton of them too. My eyes are yours.

SR
07-24-2013, 08:24 PM
This is going to be so awesome.

You're not even following him.

EDIT: yes you are

MOtorboat
07-24-2013, 08:24 PM
So, what do you think? Not exactly a journalist but success is mine.

I do agree MO this is going to be so awesome. Live TC reports, can't beat that. I will send out a ton of them too. My eyes are yours.

The combination of Broncos tweets and your technological shortcomings might make for one hell of an entertaining day.

And I already know tomorrow is going to be a long day at work, so the distraction will be nice.

MOtorboat
07-24-2013, 08:25 PM
You're not even following him.

I am too.

SR
07-24-2013, 08:25 PM
I am too.

Shut up. I saw it.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi

Broncos head coach John Fox will join us on the @FanMorningShow tomorrow morning as we kick off camp live from Dove Valley.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 08:58 PM
The combination of Broncos tweets and your technological shortcomings might make for one hell of an entertaining day.

And I already know tomorrow is going to be a long day at work, so the distraction will be nice.

I'm good with technology just not computers. I hope it is very enjoyable for you

MOtorboat
07-24-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm good with technology just not computers. I hope it is very enjoyable for you

Because modern technology has nothing to do with computers.

:pound:

(You know I'm messing with you right?)

Davii
07-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Following

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:19 PM

Broncos head coach John Fox will join us on the @FanMorningShow tomorrow morning as we kick off camp live from Dove Valley.

what's the story with Vic's new show? 104.3? what time? I've been in my NFL blackout/mourning period from that damn loss, and it's lasted longer than most years. Need to snap out of it with training camp underway.

Was driving to Dallas Monday and tuned into Denver radio streams to listen on Von news and was surprised to see Gary Miller now has an afternoon show, so they both have shows, but not together.

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:20 PM
P.S. I'm so pissed, it seems like today Twitter decided to cut off Tweetdeck. I'm so pissed, that was my "Tweeter" app of choice on PC and Android.

SR
07-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Following

Ditto

broncofaninfla
07-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Following

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:31 PM
Ok, I was going to Tweet out to the BroncosForums followers that they should follow the fake ego maniac, err, UR29, but after seeing his first Tweet had nipples in it, I'm not sure it's ok for my G/PG followers. Hmmmmm...

underrated29
07-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Because modern technology has nothing to do with computers.

:pound:

(You know I'm messing with you right?)

Blocked.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-24-2013, 09:45 PM
what's the story with Vic's new show? 104.3? what time? I've been in my NFL blackout/mourning period from that damn loss, and it's lasted longer than most years. Need to snap out of it with training camp underway.

Was driving to Dallas Monday and tuned into Denver radio streams to listen on Von news and was surprised to see Gary Miller now has an afternoon show, so they both have shows, but not together.

On Vic - from 6 - 9AM MDT

http://www.1043thefan.com/NEW_MORNING_SHOW_13.aspx

Gary left cbs4, as he will be the radio playbyplay guy for CSU football and basketball, plus he is now on the radio in the afternoon which you referenced. Starting tomorrow, Tom Helmer will replace Gary on cbs4.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Ok, I was going to Tweet out to the BroncosForums followers that they should follow the fake ego maniac, err, UR29, but after seeing his first Tweet had nipples in it, I'm not sure it's ok for my G/PG followers. Hmmmmm...

I'm very sneaky. I also prefer confident not cocky. What I can tell you is I will not be tweeting out in Ebonics. So do you roll the dice

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:50 PM

Gary left cbs4, as he will be the radio playbyplay guy for CSU football and basketball, plus he is now on the radio in the afternoon which you referenced. Starting tomorrow, Tom Helmer will replace Gary on cbs4.

Now that you mention it, I remember reading a thread about him leaving CBS4 for CSU broadcasts. I guess that explains being able to do the afternoon show. I know while at CBS4, they could only do morning shows.

I need to start tuning in to Vic for 45-60 mins in the morning before leaving for work.

Oh, not to derail UR's thread more.... Hell, who am I kidding, I don't care...

What happened to Dmac and Big Al. When I was driving to Dallas on Monday, I tuned in expecting to hear them, and boom, it was BK or someone else in their slot.

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm very sneaky. I also prefer confident not cocky. What I can tell you is I will not be tweeting out in Ebonics. So do you roll the dice

U da man, R, I Hr ya Bro, N ya da

Who am I kidding, it took me five minutes to come up with that. What can I tell you, English is my first language, and ich verstehe nur ein bischen deutsche...

underrated29
07-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Now that you mention it, I remember reading a thread about him leaving CBS4 for CSU broadcasts. I guess that explains being able to do the afternoon show. I know while at CBS4, they could only do morning shows.

I need to start tuning in to Vic for 45-60 mins in the morning before leaving for work.

Oh, not to derail UR's thread more.... Hell, who am I kidding, I don't care...

What happened to Dmac and Big Al. When I was driving to Dallas on Monday, I tuned in expecting to hear them, and boom, it was BK or someone else in their slot.

me either

underrated29
07-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Yea German not my thing. Can't type Spanish and I'm to lazy to put the accents on mandarin. Lets stick w straight anglo

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:58 PM
me either

And what really pisses me off is that I'm in Texas and I can't find any damn huevos rancheros for breakfast. When I'm in Denver, they are everywhere.

Oh wait, maybe that should have gone in things that suck thread...

Oh wait two, maybe the Shinerbocks and Zinfandel (red, not that white crap) have me a bit loopy).

Oh wait three, I hope PN does pull the same crap as you and actually gives us some real camp reports.

Oh wait..... Crap, I'm from Arkansas and had a construction accident, so have run out of toes and can't get past three...

Denver Native (Carol)
07-24-2013, 09:58 PM
DMac and Al were on thefan this afternoon. Probably both just off on Monday

Tned
07-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Yea German not my thing. Can't type Spanish and I'm to lazy to put the accents on mandarin. Lets stick w straight anglo

.-- .... .- - . ...- . .-. / -.-- --- ..- / ... .- -.-- / -- .- -. .-.-.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... .... / .. ... / .- / -.. .- -- -. / --. --- --- -.. / .-.. .- -. --. ..- .- --. . .-.-.-

Tned
07-24-2013, 10:00 PM
DMac and Al were on thefan this afternoon. Probably both just off on Monday

Ok, good. They used to irritate the crap out of me, but over time they grew on me. I think my big turning point was when I was in Denver, driving back from Breckenridge (or somewhere in that direction), the Friday before the Pitt playoff game, and DMAC was doing a pump up the fans show. Even my wife got into that.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Why Braille? I can't feel that on an iPad.

- Sam morse

underrated29
07-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Ummmm, we may have a problem, I asked earlier and I was told it was not a problem but I am hearing that the Security guys will stop me from tweeting if they see it. Carol? What do we know about this?

Davii
07-24-2013, 10:03 PM
104.3 the fan, he's on the morning show, he comes on I believe at 7 Denver time.

MOtorboat
07-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Ummmm, we may have a problem, I asked earlier and I was told it was not a problem but I am hearing that the Security guys will stop me from tweeting if they see it. Carol? What do we know about this?

What? How the hell can that happen?

Tned
07-24-2013, 10:13 PM

You talking about at Dove Valley during TC? Even the media is allowed to live Tweet, but they are requested not to Tweet (or Tweeter as you say) formation information or other such info that would queue people into what the Broncos are doing in detail. So, I can't imagine them stopping fans from Tweeting/texting.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Just saying what I heard. I wouldn't do that anyway. I'm there to report about guys playing not what formations we are in.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 10:19 PM
No need to worry. I am a master of disguise. If they shut me down I will get around it and keep them coming. The only thing that will stop me is phone battery. I should probably put the screen on dim settings now that I think about it.

Tned
07-24-2013, 10:23 PM
No need to worry. I am a master of disguise. If they shut me down I will get around it and keep them coming. The only thing that will stop me is phone battery. I should probably put the screen on dim settings now that I think about it.

By one of those small, light external batteries. I have a duracell Li-on one that wasn't that expensive, and will give me about 50% extra charge. Very light, drops in the pockete.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-24-2013, 10:24 PM
U29, you're going to become an overnight celebrity with tens of followers.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-24-2013, 10:27 PM

I know Vic and others send tweets from there, as I post many tweets from Vic, Mike Klis, etc. Maybe media type people are allowed to do it.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 11:29 PM
U29, you're going to become an overnight celebrity with tens of followers.

That's a pretty lofty number there. I do not know if I could handle that kind of lime light. Maybe we should start with something more modest like 7. I know, I know, I shoot for the stars, but I can't change the way I am. If only i was incarcerated bob, then it would mean something.

Jsteve01
07-24-2013, 11:36 PM
what's you're handle ur?

: edited I was lazy and just picked up at the end. following now

Davii
07-24-2013, 11:36 PM
That's a pretty lofty number there. I do not know if I could handle that kind of lime light. Maybe we should start with something more modest like 7. I know, I know, I shoot for the stars, but I can't change the way I am. If only i was incarcerated bob, then it would mean something.

Will we get a jersey pic on Twitter?

Davii
07-24-2013, 11:37 PM
what's you're handle ur?

@thefakeur29

underrated29
07-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Will we get a jersey pic on Twitter?

I'm handing it off to joe tomorrow, or pola if she can't get it later but the gifts I have for joe are way better, but we will see.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 11:40 PM
Plus, you think I'd be able to figure out how to post a pic in twitter? I'd miss the entire practice trying to figure that out.

underrated29
07-24-2013, 11:41 PM
By one of those small, light external batteries. I have a duracell Li-on one that wasn't that expensive, and will give me about 50% extra charge. Very light, drops in the pockete.

Do they have that for the 5?
Doesn't matter no store is open tonight and likely won't be tomorrow morning before I head out.

Davii
07-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Plus, you think I'd be able to figure out how to post a pic in twitter? I'd miss the entire practice trying to figure that out.

Just pm me the pic, I'll tweet it to you then you can retweet. Or, I could just put it here in the thread.

tubby
07-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Please be sure to report on the new grass and Nate Irving's cornrows. TIA

underrated29
07-24-2013, 11:51 PM
Please be sure to report on the new grass and Nate Irving's cornrows. TIA

So that for you, and ankles for gem, anyone else have requests?

pnbronco
07-25-2013, 12:24 AM
And what really pisses me off is that I'm in Texas and I can't find any damn huevos rancheros for breakfast. When I'm in Denver, they are everywhere.

Oh wait, maybe that should have gone in things that suck thread...

Oh wait two, maybe the Shinerbocks and Zinfandel (red, not that white crap) have me a bit loopy).

Oh wait three, I hope PN does pull the same crap as you and actually gives us some real camp reports.

Oh wait..... Crap, I'm from Arkansas and had a construction accident, so have run out of toes and can't get past three...

What!!!! I thought I was off the hook and could just watch this year....dang you Tned!!!! Bad news is I had to pick up a couple of more shows this year, you know twice the work for less money. So I'll only be able to go to a few this year.

I'll write what I can but we all know that UR is a tech King....OK I just stopped laughing.....and will give great reports.

Also UR they many only allow the press to tweet....I can' remember. I know you can't talk on your phone but I just text when I'm looking for people when I first get there. See ya soon....

Dapper Dan
07-25-2013, 05:58 AM
I'm back on Twitter for the first time in a few weeks. I followed. But you really should get a picture.

BroncoJoe
07-25-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm handing it off to joe tomorrow, or pola if she can't get it later but the gifts I have for joe are way better, but we will see.

I am prepared to meet you when you're done.

underrated29
07-25-2013, 07:39 AM
I am prepared to meet you when you're done.

I'll call you around 8, after I make sure p is good, and I don't wake anyone up. I think it's done at 11:30/12:00 today

MasterShake
07-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Ok, good. They used to irritate the crap out of me, but over time they grew on me. I think my big turning point was when I was in Denver, driving back from Breckenridge (or somewhere in that direction), the Friday before the Pitt playoff game, and DMAC was doing a pump up the fans show. Even my wife got into that.

I can only handle them for so long, especially when they start talking about their kids for 2 hours or Big Al mysteriously disapears on his 20th weeklong vacation. 102.3 has the better afternoon show with Nate Kreckman.

BroncoJoe
07-25-2013, 08:18 AM
I'll call you around 8, after I make sure p is good, and I don't wake anyone up. I think it's done at 11:30/12:00 today

Shoot me a text (if you can figure that out....) as I may be in a meeting.

SR
07-25-2013, 08:26 AM

If you see Pola please give her a big hug from me. Seriously.

Tned
07-25-2013, 09:11 AM

Well, I put the god name of the BroncosForums Twitter account on the line and told people to follow you. You better live up to expectations

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

Denver Native (Carol)
07-25-2013, 09:16 AM

Just interviewed John Fox here on the @FanMorningShow. You can listen to it online, on-demand at http://1043thefan.com

Tned
07-25-2013, 10:45 AM

Just interviewed John Fox here on the @FanMorningShow. You can listen to it online, on-demand at http://1043thefan.com

Live listening to Fox, but he doesn't tell didly in interviews. Worried about O love? I'm like a mother, I worry about everyone.

Thnikkaman
07-25-2013, 10:53 AM
It's no surprise, all players are in the best shape of their lives.

Dapper Dan
07-25-2013, 10:59 AM
It's no surprise, all players are in the best shape of their lives.

From that Von Miller weed.

underrated29
07-25-2013, 11:20 AM
Well, I put the god name of the BroncosForums Twitter account on the line and told people to follow you. You better live up to expectations

Always roll the dice with me. How am I doing so far?

Tned
07-25-2013, 11:22 AM

Doing good. Keep em coming

MOtorboat
07-25-2013, 11:26 AM
UR's new man-crush appears to be Wes Welker.

BroncoJoe
07-25-2013, 11:28 AM

Have to admit, I'm pretty impressed.

Tned
07-25-2013, 11:39 AM
UR's new man-crush appears to be Wes Welker.

Yea, I'm getting that impression.

GEM
07-25-2013, 11:54 AM

Vic doesn't come on til 7 AM.

underrated29
07-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Welker is crushing it.

GEM
07-25-2013, 11:56 AM
So that for you, and ankles for gem, anyone else have requests?

Calves....not ankles. Throw in some forearms as well. TYVM!

Denver Native (Carol)
07-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Right now, ESPN is live from Broncos' training camp

Nomad
07-25-2013, 12:28 PM
Welker is crushing it.

Great to hear and not surprised.

tomjonesrocks
07-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks UR. Your report on Twitter made a dreary day more tolerable.

BroncoTech
07-25-2013, 01:23 PM
P.S. I'm so pissed, it seems like today Twitter decided to cut off Tweetdeck. I'm so pissed, that was my "Tweeter" app of choice on PC and Android.

Tweetdeck is still running on my PC, I think so anyway, hmm it is acting a little weird.

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Can someone cut/paste UR's reports on Twitter into this forum???

slim
07-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Can someone cut/paste UR's reports on Twitter into this forum???

You could just go to twitter and check it :noidea:

MOtorboat
07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Tweetdeck is still running on my PC, I think so anyway, hmm it is acting a little weird.

I couldn't get my tweetdeck to work at all on my phone today, so I was using the crappy twitter app for Android.

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
You could just go to twitter and check it :noidea:

If I had a Twitter account and knew how to use it! Thanks PVT Pyle!!!

slim
07-25-2013, 01:46 PM
If I had a Twitter account and knew how to use it! Thanks PVT Pyle!!!

If U29 can figure it out, so can you!

Denver Native (Carol)
07-25-2013, 01:53 PM

PFM on offseason issues: "Can't always be rosy. Can't always be perfect. We have Von Miller's back...thru adversity we find out who rats are

PFM on Baltimore loss: "it's a scar. We need to use that to drive us. It's fuel". (Talked about that on the @FanMorningShow this am)

PFM asked how many more years he wants to play: "I really don't have a set number"

Practice over. I feel good. Made it thru without injury.

Look at the size of Terrance Knighton. 6-3, 335. Nickname "pot roast". pic.twitter.com/qG8WUDMlSN
View photo

Crowd goes wild. Welker just beat C-Harris on a pass to the endzone.

Champ is still the most fluid athlete out here. Certain things he can do with his body the others cannot match.

Watching the DB's right now. Chris Harris looks like he added some bulk.

pnbronco
07-25-2013, 01:54 PM
If you see Pola please give her a big hug from me. Seriously.

I got it....it was the best part of my morning....thank you....:hug:

slim
07-25-2013, 02:04 PM

Hi PN. How's things?

How'd they look today?

pnbronco
07-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Hi PN. How's things?

How'd they look today?

It was good. I need to get a few things done and then I'll write a quick report with what I saw. Life is good just really busy and dang I'm getting slower these days so I need more time to ready to take off. Next week I go to CA and that's the first of 3 shows back to back, so stressed but good. Was so grateful UR was there to keep you informed of what was going on.

Did UR Trend or what ever that's called. I've heard people that twitter use that so thought I would ask....:lol:

Thnikkaman
07-25-2013, 02:55 PM
I couldn't get my tweetdeck to work at all on my phone today, so I was using the crappy twitter app for Android.

I recently switched to Plume. Good Twitter app.

slim
07-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Did UR Trend or what ever that's called. I've heard people that twitter use that so thought I would ask....:lol:

I don't know. I am not a twitter guy.

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 03:00 PM
I don't know. I am not a twitter guy.

But you told me to become a Twitter guy to follow U29's Twitter reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

slim
07-25-2013, 03:01 PM
But you told me to become a Twitter guy to follow U29's Twitter reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Yeah, I can figure it out. I just choose not to!

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I can figure it out. I just choose not to!

So, your motto is "do as I say, not as I do". :eek: :confused: :listen: :D :lol:

slim
07-25-2013, 03:18 PM
So, your motto is "do as I say, not as I do". :eek: :confused: :listen: :D :lol:

No, my motto is if you want to read U29s tweets, then get a twitter account instead of asking someone else to cut and paste all of it.

If I want to read them, then I will check them out on twitter :noidea:

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 03:19 PM
No, my motto is if you want to read U29s tweets, then get a twitter account instead of asking someone else to cut and paste all of it.

If I want to read them, then I will check them out on twitter :noidea:

Muahahahaha! I'm just funning yah son! :salute:

slim
07-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Muahahahaha! I'm just funning yah son! :salute:

Yeah, me too :D

BroncoJoe
07-25-2013, 03:26 PM
www.twitter.com/thefakeur29

No account necessary. I'm not going to paste the 5 billion posts he made (and I appreciated).

underrated29
07-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Tomorrow is going to be different. I didnt get to see much today or really focus on anyone or anything. Tomorrow I will tweet during it but only on some things. The rest I will type up on while on my way camping ( obviously i will not be the one driving for you smart fellers)

MasterShake
07-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Tomorrow is going to be different. I didnt get to see much today or really focus on anyone or anything. Tomorrow I will tweet during it but only on some things. The rest I will type up on while on my way camping ( obviously i will not be the one driving for you smart fellers)

NIce report! Can't wait to see Welker, Manning, and company give d-coordinators fits this season. Sounds like Chris Harris had his hands full with Wes.

Dapper Dan
07-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Read it from bottom to top. UR, if you disapprove, I'll delete it. Except for your first Tweet. I'm keeping it up.

Tweets

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 16m

@LarryABlake both, but DL had the OL number for running most of the day imo

View conversation

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 16m

@BroncosForums not fair. I had a tree in the way and was typing on my phone. I just heard coaches call out what sounded like goal line

View conversation

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 18m

@AErickson1018 no worries, I opened the door once for knowshon at a bar. He'll bail me out I am sure of it!

View conversation

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 22m

@MrChavez_2U sorry, with trying to keep up with the tweets I didnt get a good look. He did tip a manning pass at the LOS im pretty sure

View conversation

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 23m

@darrelldefabry looked awesome!

View conversation

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Prob just send out plays that are good.

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

That's it. It was hard to keep up with plays and twittering. Not sure if ill do the play by play tomorrow unless every1 wants it

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

JJ working ahead of knowshon on last series. Practice is over I think now

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

King with a solid play

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Montee with spin in backfield avoids loss but no gain either

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Brock fired pass before break of we and times it perfect to Caldwell

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Only Ronnie with 1s

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Ayers sacked Payton throw away pass good all around d coverage

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Hillman stuffed by ayers and co

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Meaning thread needle to decker for a sideline first down

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Manning would be sacked- play goes and Bruton blows up pass

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

11 v 11- Von I think tipped Peyton pass

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Crowd cheered the return but coach was praising guy for staying in lane instead of making tackle

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Going full speed punt now. Britton better kicking than Tom the new guy

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Why the delay? Just punt work- and blocking- ill tweet if something good happens, or bad- for now just boring

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Cj Anderson run no gain

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Cj Anderson with a good catch. Dysert should have just been picked- d dropped the ball

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Montee with 2 yard run. The ol is just getting destroyed by the dl- backups

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

So did siliga- our #2 ol not looking good

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Stew Bradley just sacked Brock

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

DTC breaks up deep pass to someone- tree in the way

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Crowd cheered for Hillman run but in game he would have been tfl

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Lance with a nice read and voice outside for 10

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Stevie Johnson playing mean right now

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Shaun Phillips decent pressure on painter

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Malik w good pressure on the JJ run- 2 yards

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Everyone just sacked Brock there

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Ps- incarcerated boob is once again wrong about Peyton and his neck! Big surprise.

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Peyton 20 yards and strikes decker

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Wolfe not getti g much pressure at de

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Ayers destroyed run- Hillman stuffed- ayers double teamed

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Just talking about lance ball and he drops a dysert pass- yes he's with the 3s- behind everyone except cj Anderson

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Dysert slower now with bodies flying- all shirt check down passes

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Tarveres king sighting. Brock nailed him deep from our 40 - 60 yards deep for the score

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Bruton back with 2s

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Brock threads needle to Virgil

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Orange Julius still w starters- can't get over how big he is

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Peyton not in sync with new guys

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Drc looking real good. He keeps baiting the qb

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Correction on our own 20- 80 yards to go

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

7 v 7 goaline now

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Yabouty would have just sacked dysert

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Cj Anderson stuffed- dl is winning the run game battles fa sho

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

2nd down dysert would have been sacked by Stevie Johnson- continued and picked by someone- it was a group of orange

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Dysert in first pass not good

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Neal just sacked Brock quickly but play continued for a pass across middle. Beal not neal

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Gerrell with a 9 yard juggle catch

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Duke- no gain slow owned that

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Montee stuffed by 33

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Brock's pass dropped by Caldwell 2nd down

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

1st down-

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Pap to montee quick out 6 yards

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Ayers w good pressure Hillman solid cuts and run

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Manning would have been sacked despite the incomplete

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Dt just rammed rahim out of a manning pick

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

11 v 11 starting right meow!

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Holliday juked the gunners silly and would have go e the distance

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

How we doing so far? I don't know if I can read a tweet u guys send me, but ask away if u want something

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Jugs work with Holliday decker Wes and mcduffie - nothing to see here

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 4h

Order- Peyton Brock dysert Katz no surprises here

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Dysert went over middle 15 yards and picked- poor descision

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Dysert threads the needle all his passes are quick and short tho

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Brock picked by carter- king fell down

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Brock telegraphed pass to montee- nice catch- montee faster than I thought

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Brock having a bad day another should have been pick 6

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Quick 4 yd slant to Wes - completely uncoverable again

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

First down 15 yard cut to dt

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

3rd and 1 bad high throw to dt

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

7 v 7 starters 2nd and 1

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Peyton dt and Tony c- dt had him beat but pass slight under thrown and carter came back and knocked it out of his hands

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Jt and Brock not on same page- should have been pick 6

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Manning and Wes vs Harris and the ... Wow! Made Harris stumble 10 yards . He is soooooo sick!!!!!!!!

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Manning over three wide open Orton 40 deep

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Trindon speed across middle 20 yard

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Brock came back with a strike to joel

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Rather dream picked Brock bad pass

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Welker IWNED Harris down sidelines while being held one hand frab

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Drc closed and broke up decker amazing g play

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Bad manning pass dt owned cater but in complete

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Orton came back for ball on Omar Omar had positioning

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Wes just owned Harris!!!

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

1 v 1 infront of us wr v sb carter made the pkay

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Hillman slash and dash would been a gain of 6

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

7v 7

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Peyton with some zip - cant tell yet if arm is stronger but the spirals are tighter- take it for what you will

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Shout out to broncos forums and our angry midget mascot- may your day be more enjoyable

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Twice I have mistaken Julius Thomas for a lineman running routes. But in a good way

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Dysert throws a very very nice ball. The spiral is tight and on a rope. Very impressive.

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Wes climbed the ladder for a great catch on out route!

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Trindon only other one who cuts like Wes

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Brock throwing lazers Orton dropped another dysert pass

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Dysert throws a nice ball accuracy is decent

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Holy god. They're doing quick passi g drills full speed and welker is ridiculous

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Chicago Anderson getting some rb reps but more as a fb in from t of ball. Still all working on positioning and technique

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Greg Orton has caught our eye a few times now. Some guy 19 make crisp cuts

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Dysert nice zip and spiral

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Montee fumble

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Rbs doing ability drills. Hillman looks fast and smooth- impressive

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Ota reports bout Wes breaking ankles are accurate! He cuts up lots of turf when he digs- no one else so far has done that

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

We running press drill. Dt looked slow off press, Holliday freaking flew by it

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Standing ovation for 4 uniformed army guys- pretty cool

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Know looking more top heavy, like no body fat. J Johnson looking cut too. Hillman for sure looks way bigger.

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Still doing stretching nothing to update yet. Just size observations

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Pot roast has a big fat @$$.

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Montee not as big as I thought he'd be

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Greg Orton on far side of field caught me eye with a big leaping grab

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 5h

Hester ran a Pattern. Harris cheated and tipped a pass for welker. Not playing full speed still

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

JT sighting with starters.

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

No rb has carried all play action

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Rbs so far are hillman1 montee 2 know3 haven't seen lance yet. Hester was in w knowshon at same time

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Manning stops play mid play pointing weaker should have run a post instead of fly

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Bruton in for dream ball in for Hillman

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Crowd is cheering all these passes but playing walk thru speed. D isn't trying yet

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Pot roast and big Vick starting middle

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Helmets and shorts no hitting

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Wolfe ayers starting de

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Knowshon on st now!! He wants that roster spot

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Lance ball still on starting st unit

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Decker taking a rep or two so is welker

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Trindon and Quentin mxduffie fielding jugs

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Doing a little stretching and jugs work. Still warming up

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

Players taking the field

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 6h

They are already being nazis about phones. I got it tho. Kicks off in a few min

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 19h

Ok, got it. Catch you guys tomorrow!

Expand

Ur29 ‏@ThefakeUR29 19h

This is my first tweeter. A test tweeter. Nipples

underrated29
07-25-2013, 04:21 PM
So i just messed around on twitter a little bit- I had no clue people were tweeting me all day. So the only way to see if I have an incoming tweeter is to go to the "@connect" button?

Also what is a re-tweet. I got several messages saying so and so has retweeted what I said. What does that mean? Is there something I am supposed to respond or do with that? I think I got the rest figured out....

NOT BAD FOR MY FIRST TIME TWITTERING HUH!!? Bunch of A-holes! I hate you guys.

One last thing- MO, did you like my comment directly for you- lol our angry midget mascot- im sorry, but i was cracking up typing it. I know everyone, aside from you, probably got a rise out of it. (Ok, i am sorry, I will stop)

BroncoJoe
07-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Don't know about replying to people that tweet at you...

A re-tweet is when someone likes what you said, and tweets it themself. Kind of like when we post an article we like from somewhere else on here.

Buff
07-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Nice work ur - I saw some chicks were replying to your tweets. I might need to live tweet from camp too based on that.

Buff
07-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Also, someone should compile all of Tned's cringe-worthy replies he's been sending out today. If I didn't know better, I'd think NTL hacked his account.

tubby
07-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Also, someone should compile all of Tned's cringe-worthy replies he's been sending out today. If I didn't know better, I'd think NTL hacked his account.

He had to have been drinking at a pub in Europe.

slim
07-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Nice work UR. You da man.

underrated29
07-25-2013, 04:55 PM
I asked him if he was on drugs. He must be real bored or drunk-perhaps both.

LTC Pain
07-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks a ton UR!!!

underrated29
07-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Nice work ur - I saw some chicks were replying to your tweets. I might need to live tweet from camp too based on that.

Come on down man, you, me and P, we will have a good time. I saw one cutie who looked to have major self esteem issues. YOu could have brightened her world

Tned
07-25-2013, 05:33 PM

And here I thought it was your first cup of Folgers in the morning...

Tned
07-25-2013, 05:37 PM
I asked him if he was on drugs. He must be real bored or drunk-perhaps both.

Bored. Spent two hours sitting around waiting for them to change my cracked windshield, while listening to 104.3 and reading your Tweeters, then had to go back and spend another 40 minutes at the windshield place a few hours later when I realized they _____ up the passenger side windshield wiper. Texas, it's like Arkansas, but with stunted trees and crappy workers....

PS We got you up over 120 Tweeter followers. Keep up the almost good work.

PSS We want some pics of cheerleaders. Go find out what field they are working out on and take some pics. They won't think it's creepy or anything...

Dapper Dan
07-25-2013, 05:50 PM
I've been on Twitter for a couple years and have like 6000 tweets. And I still only have about 70 followers. :(

Denver Native (Carol)
07-25-2013, 06:07 PM
John Elway ‏@johnelway

Thanks to the more than 3,000 fans who showed their support on Day 1 of #BroncosCamp!

pnbronco
07-25-2013, 06:49 PM
And here I thought it was your first cup of Folgers in the morning...

Of course you are.....where would I be without this site???? Folgers....really

Tned
07-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Of course you are.....where would I be without this site???? Folgers....really

For some reason when you said "best part of your morning" I started hearing the folgers gingle "best part of waking up" in my head.

ShaneFalco
07-25-2013, 08:25 PM
I've been on Twitter for a couple years and have like 6000 tweets. And I still only have about 70 followers. :(

snoop dogg tweeted me once. but other then that twitter is boring except for updates + news, unless you are celeb

DenBronx
07-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Thank you UR for the updates.

MasterShake
07-25-2013, 09:01 PM
snoop dogg tweeted me once. but other then that twitter is boring except for updates + news, unless you are celeb

I have like 10 tweets and one was Billy Corgan retweeting me. I just stalk celebrities and read the feeds, mostly.

SR
07-25-2013, 09:03 PM
I followed a couple of you guys that I recognized the name. I'm @JDemoney

Denver Native (Carol)
07-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold

#Broncos Sylvester Williams on signing his deal: “Most of my family, they cried because it is a life-changing moment for us.''
Retweeted by Tom Helmer

MOtorboat
07-25-2013, 11:02 PM
So i just messed around on twitter a little bit- I had no clue people were tweeting me all day. So the only way to see if I have an incoming tweeter is to go to the "@connect" button?

Also what is a re-tweet. I got several messages saying so and so has retweeted what I said. What does that mean? Is there something I am supposed to respond or do with that? I think I got the rest figured out....

NOT BAD FOR MY FIRST TIME TWITTERING HUH!!? Bunch of A-holes! I hate you guys.

One last thing- MO, did you like my comment directly for you- lol our angry midget mascot- im sorry, but i was cracking up typing it. I know everyone, aside from you, probably got a rise out of it. (Ok, i am sorry, I will stop)

LOL. I thought it was hilarious.

#stillnotangry

Jsteve01
07-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Thank you UR. I'm following you man

MOtorboat
07-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Oh, and UR it's common twitter practice to follow us back.

#justsaying

DenBronx
07-25-2013, 11:26 PM

#Broncos Sylvester Williams on signing his deal: “Most of my family, they cried because it is a life-changing moment for us.''
Retweeted by Tom Helmer

Happy for Sly. Who wouldnt be excited about that? Besides Aaron Hernandez that is.

underrated29
07-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Oh, and UR it's common twitter practice to follow us back.

#justsaying

#why

Seriously, after this year I never plan to use it again until next year. What good would following anyone do? I mean I will if it is frowned upon but I don't see the point. I'll never use twitter again.

MOtorboat
07-25-2013, 11:30 PM
#why

Seriously, after this year I never plan to use it again until next year. What good would following anyone do? I mean I will if it is frowned upon but I don't see the point. I'll never use twitter again.

Lol

Dapper Dan
07-26-2013, 05:44 AM
@MO is #teamfollowback

Dapper Dan
07-26-2013, 05:58 AM

I mostly use it as a news feed. That's why I mostly follow media and athletes. A lot of media members are good about answering questions. I've had tweets replied to by a few guys like Decker, Ayers, Doom, and some guys at the University of Tennessee.

MOtorboat
07-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Did UR get twitter-blocked at camp today?

BroncoJoe
07-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Did UR get twitter-blocked at camp today?

He said it took too much away from his enjoyment of actually watching the practice. He's not going to do it today -

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-26-2013, 11:28 AM
For some reason when you said "best part of your morning" I started hearing the folgers gingle "best part of waking up" in my head.

You just aged yourself dude. :D

BroncoNut
07-26-2013, 11:32 AM
remember the commercial for a laundry detergent? Tide I think? there was this slant couple and the male says to the wife "ancient chinese secret" when she asked how he got the ring out of his collar

PatriotsGuy
07-26-2013, 11:34 AM
what's a "slant couple"

camdisco24
07-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Looks like UR is back on now.

UR-Thanks for the updates, they are keeping me entertained at work. I'm kind of jealous you got the same amount of followers it took me a year to get... in one day!

LTC Pain
07-26-2013, 01:08 PM
what's a "slant couple"

Brady and Tebow naked in a warm, foamy hot tub?????

Denver Native (Carol)
07-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Tom Helmer ‏@Tom_Helmer

D-Line working the sled pic.twitter.com/qfGz5b3AFv
View photo

Running backs working drills pic.twitter.com/u9n8yZyvEy
View photo

Pace and intensity today is much better than yesterday #Broncos

Manning and Decker have great rhythm early in camp

Another big crowd at Broncos camp today. Roughly 3,000 here yesterday. 4,500 expected tomorrow pic.twitter.com/JPEegaLPGH

Denver Native (Carol)
07-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones

Couple plays in, Woodyard picks off Manning off a deflected pass to M Ball. Manning "tackled" him.

Now Wesley Woodyard leading crowd in a def-fence chant before next set of 7 on 7 drills.

A kid just got pulled out of the crowd to run a couple routes for Peyton. Caught the second pass attempt, crowd went nuts. #Broncos

Manning sharp in two-minute drill. 4-for-5. Montee Ball was with the ones for that no-huddle series #Broncos

underrated29
07-26-2013, 02:50 PM
I tweeterd all day guys. Just not as many so I could do us on some players and such. Still cranked out over 100 tho I bet

Tned
07-26-2013, 02:57 PM
You just aged yourself dude. :D

They don't do that commercial anymore? Lol

MOtorboat
07-26-2013, 03:03 PM
I tweeterd all day guys. Just not as many so I could do us on some players and such. Still cranked out over 100 tho I bet

I can see your head growing from here.

underrated29
07-26-2013, 03:13 PM
I can see your head growing from here.

Quit staring at my package you twisted SOb!

Denver Native (Carol)
07-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Notes from training camp at Dove Valley on Friday, July 26

• Highlight: With Von Miller under a critical microscope for an alleged violation of the NFL drug policy, the practice field has become his sanctuary. During an 11-on-11 controlled scrimmage Friday, Miller was lined up opposite right tackle Orlando Franklin.

It wasn't fair.

Miller was simply too quick, too fast, too athletic.

"It's not fair to any tackle you put against him," said Broncos defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson. "That guy is special."

rest - more than just on Von
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_23739222/von-miller-unstoppable-practice-broncos-work-pads-saturday

CoachChaz
07-26-2013, 04:13 PM

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_23739222/von-miller-unstoppable-practice-broncos-work-pads-saturday

Not sure if this says something about the shape Von is in...or the shape Franklin is in

EMB6903
07-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Not sure if this says something about the shape Von is in...or the shape Franklin is in

Being an Aggie fan you should know von is just a freak.

I think denver has one of the better tackle tandems in the league.

Nomad
07-26-2013, 04:28 PM

This is why it's a hard pill to swallow if Von gets suspended. He's that important to the team and I don't care how the coaches and teammates try to sugarcoat they'd be fine without him.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-26-2013, 04:44 PM
After the signing of first-round pick Sylvester Williams on Thursday, the Broncos had all 86 players on their training-camp roster present for their second training-camp practice Friday.

The rookie defensive tackle spent time on the sidelines talking with coach John Fox at the beginning of practice before taking repetitions with the second team.

While he was excited to join the team, Williams said he was exhausted during the drills.

rest, and more than Williams - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23737905/broncos-sylvester-williams-joins-first-full-practice-second

Dapper Dan
07-27-2013, 07:05 AM
Being an Aggie fan you should know von is just a freak.

I think denver has one of the better tackle tandems in the league.

What are jew talking about? All those Aggies do is smoke weed and raise chickens.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Tom Helmer ‏@Tom_Helmer

No word yet if crowd is going to be involved in any tackling drills

That's a new one. The fans are standing and stretching with the players pic.twitter.com/NkSqUjveSt
View photo

Warming up the gun pic.twitter.com/QpEwVEgfYl
View photo

Manning signing autographs for the second straight day before practice

Manning is the first player to hit the field this morning out at Dove Valley

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2013, 12:40 PM

Broncos took OL C.J. Davis to locker room... Looks like left foot/ankle injury...

Broncos added TE Jake O'Connell to roster ... Just walked him out to practice. Was with chiefs for 4 seasons.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Growing old isn't all bad in the NFL.

As in society, aging can have its privileges.

Champ Bailey, an NFL cornerback who has reached his 35th birthday, has had his reps limited during the Broncos' training camp. So if he's not always out there Saturday morning when the Broncos' first team defense scrimmages against the first-team defense, read nothing into it.

"It's a precaution," Bailey said. "I mean I feel great. They have to strangle me to keep me from going out there. But I'm 15 years in (to his NFL career). I can't deny it. It's smart."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23744197/broncos-champ-bailey-takes-breather-from-practice

MOtorboat
07-27-2013, 12:46 PM
BAIlie is DONE!,,,

-Zam

Bosco
07-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Didn't want to dig through all 140+ posts, so pardon me if this has already been addressed. My questions:

- In base sets, is our defense using the over alignment more than the under, or vice versa?

- Who is lining up as the NT and UT?

- What formation(s) are we using for our nickle package?

- In nickle packages, who is lining up as the inside corner?

- On offense, give a ballpark breakdown of the personnel usage.

- In 3 receiver sets, is it Welker or Decker taking snaps in the slot?

Thanks man!

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2013, 01:17 PM

Nice day for safety Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe. Getting some reps in no 1 nickel package, then makes a pick off Osweiler. #Broncos

Ronnie Hillman back for the first reps in next set of full team drills.#Broncos

Ronnie Hillman gets first reps during 9 on 7. After a fumble, got replaced by Montee Ball.

Broncos safeties. Best position battle of training camp. http://instagram.com/p/cRky-xhwUS/

Broncos have signed TE Jake O'Connell. Joined team during stretching period. Has 15 career receptions in 4 yrs w Chiefs.

Peyton Manning on the field 20 mins early. He's spent the time signing autographs for fans in the ADA tent.

Back at Dove Valley for Day 3 of #Broncos camp. Players will be in pads for first time today. Time to watch 9 on 7, finally.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 4

Julius Thomas admits it was hard watching so much but says patience key pic.twitter.com/E3vBYXDb0L
View photo

Hard to see but manning spending extra time after practice with hillman and m ball pic.twitter.com/NVY8woZPZV
View photo

Mr b strolls off pic.twitter.com/JSrAvcXGms
View photo

It's a wrap. Manning hit 2 of his last three passes. Lance ball touched the ball once. Off to talk em up

The kid a different ball. Sometimes there are balls u can't giveaway. Special teams ends w Holliday taking one to the house. Big applause

For a TD. He handed the ball to a kid in the crowd as he took a knee. A couple minutes later an equipment guy took the ball back - he handed

Guys that are very good but will have a hard time makin it duke ihenacho and Greg Orton. Fun story of day duke picked Brock took it back

To dt. At one point manning had six incompletions in 11's he broke that streak with a short screen to Welker. Easy way to get 7 yards

With adams and Moore. Cj Davis banged up slow to get up. Hillman on first running play broke a big one and mannings first pass was deep TD

It is CLEAR they are committed to getting Julius Thomas in the mix. For all the issues von is simply a beast. Briton getting in an even mix

I'd give the offense a c plus today. Defense looked fast and much sharper. Rahim Moore is trying to win the fans back with interaction

Ok getting near the end. Give ya a full recap in a little. Jeremiah johnson stood out. Lance ball zero action. Duke ihenacho made plays

Lol that was as spirited of a one v one passing drill as I've seen. Crowd is pumped up

Rahim just made a pick. The crowd goes nuts and he eggs them on. Getting his mojo back

Welker just made the best catch of camp low and behind him totally turns and catches it off the dirt beating Harris.

Welker gets the best of Harris. Crowd loves it

Manning hits bubba deep in one on one. Beat catch of day

Now trindon is a wr. Trying to find a spot pic.twitter.com/DhpbKWEpTd

Directly behind Charlie casserly. Pretty cool he's broadcasting live right from the field in a small space pic.twitter.com/ju8YHN5ehH
View photo

Lindsey just pointed out to me trindon working w running backs. Btw if u r watching nfl network I'm standing pic.twitter.com/chwovLYMpk
View photo

Not sure who the new qb is but much shorter than Brock pic.twitter.com/lxFSwTaKMV
View photo

#86 is jake o'connell. So....

Alex Gibbs. Yelling pic.twitter.com/uSEvBOiiZg
View photo

Pads are a poppin. Here we go pic.twitter.com/dMtmQlFDt0
View photo

Break it down. Off to work. Fans were great This mor ing pic.twitter.com/KhWbm0D3ac
View photo

New broncos player #86. Nobody knows who he is. Just showed up for stretch.

Not sure if u can see it but the fans are stretching with the players - haven't seen it before. Hysterical pic.twitter.com/Ij7Q0FKDAr
View photo

Denver Native (Carol)
07-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

Dan koppen getting carted off with leg injury

SR
07-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Great.

Dapper Dan
07-28-2013, 01:27 PM
That sucks about Koppen. I hope it's not too serious.

Dapper Dan
07-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Obviously it's bad if he took the cart. I'm just trying to be optimistic.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-28-2013, 01:40 PM

Highlight of day so far: Danny Trevathan out jumps Montee Ball for an end zone INT. Trevathan Moss'd him. #Broncos

Derek Wolfe trying to walk off a tweaked ankle. Talked with head trainer for a bit, now working it out on his own.

Peyton Manning sharp in first red zone session of camp. 3-for-4 w/ completions to Decker, J. Thomas and a TD to Welker.

Koppen able to put some pressure on leg/foot as he walked a few steps without help into the locker room.

Dan Koppen is being driven off field on a cart. Looks like left lower leg. Injured during 9 on 7. #Broncos

Former Colts safety Bob Sanders watching Broncos practice from the VIP tent. Here he is talking to… http://instagram.com/p/cUUAQZhwfZ/

Broncos players not in pads today: WR Bubba Caldwell, OL CJ Davis (ankle)

SR
07-28-2013, 02:36 PM
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm told the MRI on Bronco veteran Dan Koppen does not look good.

@RapSheet: Bad news for #Broncos C Dan Koppen. Early word is the team fears a potentially season-ending ACL tear. More issues at center.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

“@Sherlock_Joe: @dmac1043 jammer looks bad eh?”well he's good at standing.

“@scottmbusby: @dmac1043 Jammer not looking good at safety?”he's barely playing

“@ChrisBuxton90: @dmac1043 M. Ball look any more comfortable today?”sort of. He got some first team snaps. Nothing spectacular.

Greg Orton caught a TD and dunked on the goalpost

Got to admit Brock looks great. I'm actually excited to see him play. I bet he does very good

Expendable. No joke. Tamme could be in trouble. I have no idea why Quentin jammer is here

Ok 11's done - here's some observations duke ihenacho is getting a real shot. Mike adams needs to worry. Julius Thomas may make tamme

Sly now leaving the field for the building. He is walking slowly on his own but his day is clearly done

Sylvester Williams goes down and walks off. It's an ankle or knee but he got off on his own. We'll see if he goes back in

“@Reluctant26pt2: @dmac1043 is Sly lining up against Ramirez? Manny seems to have trouble w/ the blocking portion of his job”sure!!!

Knowshon extremely spirited during hitting. Q smith looks impressive. Do you take an extra de instead of 4 tackles?

Sylvester Williams is having another great day. This guy looks like he's the real deal. Hillman basically taking day off from contact.

Hillman not in running drills it was ball and knowshon. Hillman is in pads he just ain't in the mix

Vallos destroys the pad!!! Damn!!!! pic.twitter.com/lRdxwGfNcy

Steve vallos ladies and gentlemen. Not exactly the biggest dude pic.twitter.com/wUHrJfWb2j

BroncoNut
07-29-2013, 12:22 PM
what's a "slant couple"

a young recently married couple

Denver Native (Carol)
07-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043

Hey there's your starting center who apparently was always the starting center. ManRam pic.twitter.com/jxC7wiYSt5
View photo

Manning signs for a soldier. He always does pic.twitter.com/DP2dff0x7f
View photo

Al chats it up with nalen and Elway. Just some old Super Bowl champs. THAT happens at camp. Fletcher here 2 pic.twitter.com/EgrIOanooC
View photo

All this apparently bad news for Phillip Blake. Fox says duke has been impressing. He got a big shot today and over weekend

Fox says it was a knee injury for sly. Tamme out nursing a quad. Ayers had a hammy. Emphasis that manny was always the starter. Vallos backu

Omar bolden has a Tshirt of...well...him. A fan sent it to him. Made a connection via twitter pic.twitter.com/RL5lxD7fG2
View photo

The oline's least favorite people. Magazu and Gibbs pic.twitter.com/fE0xbRTwug
View photo

Ronnie hillman strolls off pic.twitter.com/n45YUy74mF
View photo

Steve vallos gets the most media he will all year. Manny is the new starter pic.twitter.com/5QawsQI0bo
View photo

Denver Native (Carol)
07-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Scott Hastings just said that OLine Coach Magazu said today that Koppen was brought in to add depth - that Manny was/is the starter.

Dapper Dan
07-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Scott Hastings just said that OLine Coach Magazu said today that Koppen was brought in to add depth - that Manny was/is the starter.

Who cares what the coaches say. Read the forums. Manny sucks and Koppen is God. We need to go dig into someone's practice squad to get a scrub because apparently he would be better than Manny.

Davii
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM
You know, I can't help but think that with Alex Gibbs back our concerns are off base. I know what Gibbs did for our O line for a LONG time. He took cast offs and made them a dominant line for many years and a couple rings. Why couldn't he be the guy to get Manny, and the rest, where they need to be?