PDA

View Full Version : Best Seats in the House-Sports Authority Field

WARHORSE
07-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Not trying to take over the Broncos Talk.

But in your opinion, if you had your choice to sit anywhere in the stadium on gameday, where would you sit?

Im not talkin next to Elway in a suite. In fact, I dont want to sit in a suite, I wanna sit where the experience of Broncomania is at its core.

Where would you choose?

Pudge
07-22-2013, 10:59 PM
I've met a lot of cool people in section 106, it's by far my favorite. It's gotten expensive lately though. Right on row twenty I think it is, is the easiest to get to and from the bathrooms and concessions plus your up just high enough to have a view of the whole field, but so close that it's awesome

Dzone
07-22-2013, 11:13 PM
I've met a lot of cool people in section 106, it's by far my favorite. It's gotten expensive lately though. Right on row twenty I think it is, is the easiest to get to and from the bathrooms and concessions plus your up just high enough to have a view of the whole field, but so close that it's awesome
Right on man. Havent seen a game live in years, not at invesco...I need to start hunting for 2 good tickets to a early warm season game, I want to wear my bathing suit. lol
Thanks for the tip...how much would I pay for a good section like that

tubby
07-23-2013, 12:08 AM

Pudge
07-23-2013, 12:34 AM
The closest tickets I can find for what I described are $812 a seat for the ravens game.

Same exact seats are $387 against the titans which is the cheapest game I've found