PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Ravens Opening Night

WARHORSE
07-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Id like to take my daughter who has never been to a Broncos game. We're coming from the Islands and if anyone can hook me up with someone to buy some decent tickets from that would be awesome.

Shes so fired up, just finishing her junior year at Western Oregon University.

Would love to bring some aloha along with some fired up Broncos tonsils to the tailgating and game to open the season right.

If not, its cool, I'll come anyway, but hope to rub shoulders with some true blue fans.
Please PM me, and thank you!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-18-2013, 10:38 PM
Id like to take my daughter who has never been to a Broncos game. We're coming from the Islands and if anyone can hook me up with someone to buy some decent tickets from that would be awesome.

Shes so fired up, just finishing her junior year at Western Oregon University.

Would love to bring some aloha along with some fired up Broncos tonsils to the tailgating and game to open the season right.

If not, its cool, I'll come anyway, but hope to rub shoulders with some true blue fans.
Please PM me, and thank you!

Western Oregon, eh? Isn't that in Monmouth? A good friend of mine played football there for 2 years back in the nineties.

NightTerror218
07-19-2013, 12:08 AM
I will be in Denver for that game cheapest I have found was $250 a ticket.

Pudge
07-19-2013, 12:19 AM
I'll be there it would be great to tailgate together, spikerman said something about going as well don't know if he ever got tickets

NightTerror218
07-19-2013, 12:24 AM
I have not been able to get any yet.

Pudge
07-19-2013, 12:26 AM
I spent 450 a ticket on mine for three tickets, I haven't missed a home opener in four years

WARHORSE
07-19-2013, 02:25 AM
Western Oregon, eh? Isn't that in Monmouth? A good friend of mine played football there for 2 years back in the nineties.

Yep. It pretty much IS Monmouth. heh heh

WARHORSE
07-19-2013, 02:26 AM
I spent 450 a ticket on mine for three tickets, I haven't missed a home opener in four years

Yeah, Im pretty much lookin at probably at least that.

But it will be worth it!

BroncoJoe
07-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Pudge - do you still have my number? I'm not sure if I'll have tickets, but we'll need to grab a beer.

WAR - you're one of those posters I'd love to meet. Hit me up once your plans are settled.

tubby
07-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Pudge - do you still have my number? I'm not sure if I'll have tickets, but we'll need to grab a beer.

WAR - you're one of those posters I'd love to meet. Hit me up once your plans are settled.

Same! Joe let me know if you get something worked out.

BroncoJoe
07-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Same! Joe let me know if you get something worked out.

You should see how totally awesome the washer's game turned out.

Pudge
07-19-2013, 01:21 PM

I don't think I ever got your number. You should send me a message so I can call you when I get to town

WARHORSE
07-19-2013, 10:19 PM

Sounds good to me. I should know where Im at tomorrow. Peace!

Jsteve01
07-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Lemme know war. I'd love to hang out while you're over.