PDA

View Full Version : Seriously? More CA fires?

SR
11-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Watching FNC right now and it's saying 2,200 acres have burned, dozens of homes have been destroyed, and 14k people have been evacuated from the Malibu area. Apparently this fire started around 0330 PST. They've got 23 aircraft and 1,700 people fighting the fire already.:tsk:

Jody
11-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Has to be arson, SR. I'm actually surprised that you're surprised that California has more fires. :laugh: It's like the midwest having tornadic weather. :D It just goes with the territory, right?

I have no desire to live in a fire zone though - to know 'every' year, year after year, this is part of one's concern as a home owner. Could you?

SR
11-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Has to be arson, SR. I'm actually surprised that you're surprised that California has more fires. :laugh: It's like the midwest having tornadic weather. :D It just goes with the territory, right?

I have no desire to live in a fire zone though - to know 'every' year, year after year, this is part of one's concern as a home owner. Could you?

I want to live in Arizona or Colorado and marry this girl that I'm watching on some British channel right now...tall, skinny blonde from Liverpool with a THICK Scottish/Northern English accent. So sexy. I digress.

Jody
11-24-2007, 02:57 PM
I want to live in Arizona or Colorado and marry this girl that I'm watching on some British channel right now...tall, skinny blonde from Liverpool with a THICK Scottish/Northern English accent. So sexy. I digress.

That's really the 'experience of a lifetime' you need right now, isn't it SR?;)
So in the end...this was never *really* about putting out CA fires, eh? :laugh:

:D