PDA

View Full Version : NBA off-season

dogfish
06-30-2013, 06:12 PM
ujiri owns the knicks the way shanahan used to own the redskins. . .

From Howard Beck of the New York Times:

[T]he Knicks are closing in on a deal to acquire Andrea Bargnani, the Toronto Raptors’ jump-shooting 7-footer, according to a person involved in the talks.

The Knicks are offering a package built around Marcus Camby, Steve Novak and two future draft picks, one in the first round and one in the second. Several teams have pursued Bargnani, but the Knicks have emerged as the “strong favorites” to land him, and a handshake deal could come soon, the person said.

The Times updated the initial report to say that the trade has been agreed upon by the two teams, and is awaiting approval from the league office.

The future first round pick is the painful part of this deal for the Knicks, even though Bargnani — with his remaining salary and recent injury history — is an underwhelming free agent choice in and of itself.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/30/report-knicks-closing-in-on-a-deal-to-acquire-andrea-bargnani/

Poet
06-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Hey douchebag whom I hate with a passion, what are the odds that Rondo gets shipped off?

Jsteve01
07-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Can't see how you move Rondo, old max contracts are one thing but he's a legit game changer. I think the rumors are false. Ainge aint dumb. And the new coach will not wan to try it without Rondo.

Dapper Dan
07-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Okay. I think I may have settled down with a team. The Indiana Pacers. Mainly because of Plumlee (because of Duke) and Hibbert (no homo). Now they just picked up CJ Watson (who will come off of the bench, but I loved watching him at UT).

Poet
07-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Okay. I think I may have settled down with a team. The Indiana Pacers. Mainly because of Plumlee (because of Duke) and Hibbert (no homo). Now they just picked up CJ Watson (who will come off of the bench, but I loved watching him at UT).

Fag.

Dapper Dan
07-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsf6KOrLOs4