PDA

View Full Version : Patriots suck!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CrazyHorse
06-27-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm surprised this thread hadn't been made yet. I guess I'll take the honors in creating it.

With the loss of Welker, Woodhead, Lloyd, and Hernandez who is Brady going to throw to when Gronk and Amendola inevitably get injured?

What you say, he won Super Bowls with no-name receivers. I guess he'll just have to rely on that elite Patriots defense again.... Oh wait....:lol:

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 07:21 AM
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o612/defoperator/dog.gif

WTE
06-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Guys, there's nothing to worry about. Trust me on this one.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Amendola
Gronkowski
Aaron Dobson
Julian Edelman
Jake Ballard
Elite rushing game
Best quarterback in the league.
Strong offensive line.

Oh, and we'll have a top 5 defense this year, and again be #1 in our defense creating turn overs (BY A HUGE MARGIN) once again

Keep on throwing pennies in your wishing well. Broncos are going to get bitch-slapped by the Patriots this year.... again.... and we'll be a top seed for the play offs.... again.

You know we were the third highest scoring offense of all time last season right? And that we were 5-1 without Hernandez, averaging about 43 points per game?

Really think we're shaking in our boots because we lost an aging Welker with a reputation for dropping the biggest passes of the season?

Not sure if this is just a sad attempt at trolling, which doesn't affect me in the slightest for a total lack of belief in anything you say, or if you actually believe the Patriots are in trouble.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 09:28 AM
You guys have been talking shit for the last two seasons, saying the exact same things.

Go read through your 2011 and 2012 Patriot/Bronco gameday threads and come back to see me after your credibility and reality check.

Maybe you should actually.... I don't know.... win against us first, or make it further in the post season than us first.... before you start flapping off at the gums again only to look like a full on retard when we play each other / enter the play offs.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 09:31 AM
And Bronco fans are the ONLY fans in the league who routinely LOSE to every single last play off contender the play and STILL consider themselves the best team in the league.

It's more sad than funny at this point.

Also, since your team is just INCAPABLE of beating a play off team, I see 6 losses on your schedule right off the bat. Add that to the fact that there's a few games that could go either way, and your division won't be as soft as it was last year, maybe you should just wait before you start yapping. This thread will really be uncomfortable if you're 8-8 and we're 13-3 ~ 12-4.

So thank you for giving me something to necro-bump all season long.

I love it.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 09:46 AM
You guys have been talking shit for the last two seasons, saying the exact same things.

Go read through your 2011 and 2012 Patriot/Bronco gameday threads and come back to see me after your credibility and reality check.

Maybe you should actually.... I don't know.... win against us first, or make it further in the post season than us first.... before you start flapping off at the gums again only to look like a full on retard when we play each other / enter the play offs.

You're funny. Do you know what these numbers mean?

25-18-0

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 09:49 AM
You're funny. Do you know what these numbers mean?

25-18-0

Do you know what "relevant" means?
Here are the relevant games, the result of how the CURRENT rosters (mostly) have done against each other.

Patriots 3-0 against you, with more or less all the games being one sided blow out stompings.
But if you think what happened 15 years ago is a good measuring stick for the 2013 season, keep on talking. Like I said, I'm the one who will enjoy bumping this thread all season. Bronco fans won't like it as much once actual football starts.

Bronco fans are like those yippy yappy little old lady dogs that never shut up but don't scare anyone.

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 09:52 AM
Patriots Super Bowl Rings:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/339/e/3/Handcuffs_Transparent_PNG_by_AbsurdWordPreferred.p ng

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Do you know what "relevant" means?
Here are the relevant games, the result of how the CURRENT rosters (mostly) have done against each other.

Patriots 3-0 against you, with more or less all the games being one sided blow out stompings.
But if you think what happened 15 years ago is a good measuring stick for the 2013 season, keep on talking. Like I said, I'm the one who will enjoy bumping this thread all season. Bronco fans won't like it as much once actual football starts.

Bronco fans are like those yippy yappy little old lady dogs that never shut up but don't scare anyone.

To be fair, nothing in the past matters, only the present. We'll see you this year and, once again, you'll disappear.

As to your final sentence, LOL. You're a real moron who loves to eat bowls of dicks while being the worlds biggest hypocrite.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:01 AM
To be fair, nothing in the past matters, only the present. We'll see you this year and, once again, you'll disappear.

As to your final sentence, LOL. You're a real moron who loves to eat bowls of dicks while being the worlds biggest hypocrite.

Once again I'll disappear?
I've been here before, during and after for each one of the Patriot v Bronco games since joining this forum, and every single time I've been able to rub a dominant victory in your faces.

Your memory ok?

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Once again I'll disappear?
I've been here before, during and after for each one of the Patriot v Bronco games since joining this forum, and every single time I've been able to rub a dominant victory in your faces.

Your memory ok?

Memory is perfect, thanks.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Memory is perfect, thanks.

Ok, great, because I love being around for Brady v Manning games. I know it's a new thing for you guys, and so you don't know how it most always goes, but Brady jogs off the field looking like a boss when it's all over, and Peyton Manning pouts on the sideline with a huge, goofy looking forehead, looking like he's on the verge of tears because he knows his legacy just took another hit.

It's great times. I'll always be here for that.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Oh, and this is where you guys realize you have nothing credible to say and start bringing up the NY Giants in a sad attempt to save face.

Ready? Annnnnnnnd go!
(that's your cue to start posting Giants stuff since your own team sucks)

Ready? Annnnnnnnnd go!

Buff
06-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Trivia question:

Which team employed the most double murderers in 2013?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:21 AM
OMG THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
*slaps knee*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

THANKS! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! EVEN THOUGH WE CUT HIM IMMEDIATELY, I STILL FEEL REALLY INSECURE ABOUT THAT! HAHAHAHA! GREAT TROLL! NO, SERIOUSLY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

GOOD ONE, BRO!

tubby
06-27-2013, 10:23 AM
FACT: Of Tom Brady's 634 targets last season, 75.2% were to players no longer with the Patriots

tubby
06-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Patriots suck!

Slick
06-27-2013, 10:31 AM
A top 5 defense? You were 25th last season in total defense.

WTE
06-27-2013, 10:33 AM
FACT: Of Tom Brady's 634 targets last season, 75.2% were to players no longer with the Patriots

Fact: Patriots had the 2nd most rushing attempts last year.

Ravage!!!
06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Fact: Patriots had the 2nd most rushing attempts last year.

Ok.. .but they still threw the ball 634 times. So what do you suppose is going to increase the number of rushes or the number of passes? Considering the talent of those catching the ball on your team is diminishing at a fast rate, what will be easier to defend....the pass or your rushing attack?

I'm not quite sure how your fact counters Tubby's.

Ravage!!!
06-27-2013, 10:44 AM
Wow.. I was embarrassed that we had Bullgator, Jagbitch, and Zam posting for the Broncos. I actually feel sorry for the patriots fans knowing they have this guy representing their team.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:52 AM

FACT: That 75.2% is a pretty meaningless stat. They were on his team.... so he threw passes to them.

What is this supposed to imply? That Brady's completions are going to take a 75% dive this season? Or are you implying nothing and just pulling some stupid media-bot story off of NFL.com to sound smart?

FACT: Last season Peyton Manning threw the ball mostly to people on his team.

I know. Amazing.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:53 AM
A top 5 defense? You were 25th last season in total defense.

In yards? Go take a look at points allowed and turn overs, Professor.
You can have all the yards you want if you don't score.

What is this? Amateur hour?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 10:55 AM
You guys are stupid to the point of being boring.

Anyone here who knows something about anything or are all Bronco fans this retarded?

tubby
06-27-2013, 11:14 AM
FACT: That 75.2% is a pretty meaningless stat. They were on his team.... so he threw passes to them.

What is this supposed to imply? That Brady's completions are going to take a 75% dive this season? Or are you implying nothing and just pulling some stupid media-bot story off of NFL.com to sound smart?

FACT: Last season Peyton Manning threw the ball mostly to people on his team.

I know. Amazing.

The point is, that's a lot of turnover. But then again it's probably not all bad considering the way they got stomped in the AFCC.........at home.

Buff
06-27-2013, 11:15 AM
OMG THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
*slaps knee*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

THANKS! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! EVEN THOUGH WE CUT HIM IMMEDIATELY, I STILL FEEL REALLY INSECURE ABOUT THAT! HAHAHAHA! GREAT TROLL! NO, SERIOUSLY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

GOOD ONE, BRO!

Get it? Because he murdered people, and was also a member of your team.

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 11:18 AM
You guys are stupid to the point of being boring.

Anyone here who knows something about anything or are all Bronco fans this retarded?

I kissed a girl last night. On the lips. With some tongue.

When's the last time you did that?
When's the last time Tom Brady did that?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 11:24 AM
The point is, that's a lot of turnover. But then again it's probably not all bad considering the way they got stomped in the AFCC.........at home.

Way to keep moving the goal posts after your irrelevant `contribution` to the conversation is refuted for being so utterly stupid.
When was the last time you've seen an AFC Championship game? We've done back to back now.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Insecure and worried pats fans are funny.

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Way to keep moving the goal posts after your irrelevant `contribution` to the conversation is refuted for being so utterly stupid.
When was the last time you've seen an AFC Championship game? We've done back to back now.

Really? What position do you play?

Armchair quarterback?

Then I wouldn't say You've done anything.

I've got to applaud you for talking smack about something that you in no possible way have any influence over. Please for the sake of the perception of Patriots fans, go find a hobby or something. I just found a picture of you,

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2011/08/bcsuperfan11.jpg

Seriously, go run a mile or something.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Since your jokes fail and aren't even funny to force a smirk, you should probably stick to trolling about your football team, but since that's pretty bad too, I don't know what you should do.

I guess just sit there.

tubby
06-27-2013, 11:58 AM

Keep pretending it doesn't matter.

2005. One week after they crushed the pats dynasty dreams.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:04 PM

Aside from the loss of Hernandez, who we no longer want on our team, we're fine, and we consider Amendola an upgrade. Tom Brady will make new stars out of people, as he always does, and Julian Edelman can do what Welker can do.

Have you seen our first draft pick this year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCdFFFAxLz0

No, of course you haven't.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 12:09 PM
:lol:

Everybody can sense blood in the water in New England, and its not just from Hern murdering people.....

chazoe60
06-27-2013, 12:10 PM
NEP is so pissed about this Hernandez thing. :laugh: You can tell from his posts lately that this whole thing has cut him deep.

Are you remembering all those times you rooted for him and now looking back you realize you were rooting for a serial killer? :laugh:

BTW, your team hasn't won shit since the NFL made them stop filming their opponents' practices. Makes ya think, huh?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:21 PM
NEP is so pissed about this Hernandez thing. :laugh: You can tell from his posts lately that this whole thing has cut him deep.

Are you remembering all those times you rooted for him and now looking back you realize you were rooting for a serial killer? :laugh:

BTW, your team hasn't won shit since the NFL made them stop filming their opponents' practices. Makes ya think, huh?

Do you have a string coming out of your back you need to pull to type or say something? I've been here for two football seasons now and you seem pretty limited.
And for the 70th time, you do realize the Broncos did the same thing? (since you apparently still think "Spygate" is fresh news)

You should probably read a book or something, expand your horizons a little bit. Right now you sound like a blithering idiot, as usual, with an I.Q. well below average.
90? 91? 89? It somewhere around there?

Want to laugh? Check this out.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/481471-I-m-out

Sounds like a whiney little bitch who roots for a bad team that's bad.

MOtorboat
06-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Red rum spelled backwards is Aaron Hernandez.

Little known fact.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Red rum spelled backwards is Aaron Hernandez.

Little known fact.

Nah, it's what Tom Brady has been doing to your defense lately. We have like 140 points against you in our last three encounters alone.
Maybe Tom should be charged with owning you too hard and giving you one of the most embarrassing post season stompings in NFL HISTORY.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Do you have a string coming out of your back you need to pull to type or say something? I've been here for two football seasons now and you seem pretty limited.
And for the 70th time, you do realize the Broncos did the same thing? (since you apparently still think "Spygate" is fresh news)

You should probably read a book or something, expand your horizons a little bit. Right now you sound like a blithering idiot, as usual, with an I.Q. well below average.
90? 91? 89? It somewhere around there?

Want to laugh? Check this out.

Sounds like a whiney little bitch who roots for a bad team that's bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QGeMApnBQQ

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 12:30 PM
http://v018o.popscreen.com/UXpMeE5vNTRyc0Ux_o_hey-jimmy-kimmel-my-patriots-fan-is-freaking-out-crying-.jpg

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:32 PM
http://v018o.popscreen.com/UXpMeE5vNTRyc0Ux_o_hey-jimmy-kimmel-my-patriots-fan-is-freaking-out-crying-.jpg

It's funny because that isn't me

But that IS your boyfriend.

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Context, do you know what it is?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:36 PM

I'm dying to hear what your context is.

This should be good.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 12:45 PM

Translation: no.

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 12:48 PM

This should be good.

Context gives meaning to information that you pull out of your ass. Due to the fact that you lack it in every post, you are easily ignored.

Now here's how your next post is going to go. You're going to link that thread (a thread that was made to mock someone who did a big "Screw this board thread") and attack our fandom, which like yours is silly in the grander scheme of things. Then to compensate for your bad skin, small penis, and lack of real life social contact, you're going to again re-iterate how great your team of adults playing a kids game is better than our chosen team of adults playing a kids game.

I don't even think you read the posts mocking you. You continue to swing off of Brady's jock strap and spout vitriol. (That's another word you should look up by the way.)

Football is fun. Talking smack is also fun. What you're doing is obsessive and sad. Do yourself a favor and donate your computer to a school or something since you are doing nothing but wasting electrons at this point.

#Cliffs:
You're a waste of atoms, the world would be better off without you.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Context gives meaning to information that you pull out of your ass. Due to the fact that you lack it in every post, you are easily ignored.

Now here's how your next post is going to go. You're going to link that thread (a thread that was made to mock someone who did a big "Screw this board thread") and attack our fandom, which like yours is silly in the grander scheme of things. Then to compensate for your bad skin, small penis, and lack of real life social contact, you're going to again re-iterate how great your team of adults playing a kids game is better than our chosen team of adults playing a kids game.

I don't even think you read the posts mocking you. You continue to swing off of Brady's jock strap and spout vitriol. (That's another word you should look up by the way.)

Football is fun. Talking smack is also fun. What you're doing is obsessive and sad. Do yourself a favor and donate your computer to a school or something since you are doing nothing but wasting electrons at this point.

#Cliffs:

Cool story, bro.
But I think you're trying too hard.

I mean, you sound mad.
Why you so mad?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:52 PM

#Cliffs:

For those spectating, this is what happens when you get owned on the internet, have no retort, and get yourself all worked up at your computer screen because of it.
It's usually followed by checking one's tampon.

Don't be so mad like this guy. He's really, really mad.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 12:54 PM

#Cliffs:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0923/nfl_g_patsfan_sad_576.jpg

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Still waiting to hear your explanation for asking me if I understand what context was. Was there a purpose to that, or did you forget your meds and just suddenly want to start playing forum boulderdash for no reason what so ever?

You gave me the definition of context, than started rambling about things completely unrelated to it. lol.

You guys are brilliant.

MOtorboat
06-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Loud THINGS!

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Ugh. This guy makes OR look like Stephen Hawking.

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Cool story, bro.
But I think you're trying too hard.

I mean, you sound mad.
Why you so mad?

Fresh and original smack. Playing it off so hard you had to quote it twice.

So pathetic.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:12 PM

http://www.afgrant.com/images/patriots/Tedy_3x.jpg

Click link retard.

You must be new.

Rex
06-27-2013, 01:14 PM
This thread is a steaming pile of shit.

Most of these dipshits dont even know who Tony Eason is.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:16 PM
http://www.afgrant.com/images/patriots/Tedy_3x.jpg

Click link retard.

You must be new.

Oh, so it's OK to talk about stuff that happened 10 years ago now?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh, so it's OK to talk about stuff that happened 10 years ago now?

OMG hahahaha.

Did you read what I was responding to?
ARE YOU ALL REALLY THIS DUMB?

You are all so stupid it's worth sharing with people.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Hey DipShit:

Do you even know what Tom Brady's playoff record against the Broncos is?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey DipShit:

Your post before this was bitching about bringing up ancient history!
LOL

You are a freaking IDIOT, bro! lol

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Hey DipShit:

18-1? :heh:

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Your post before this was bitching about bringing up ancient history!
LOL

You are a freaking IDIOT, bro! lol

You really are too stupid to have any kind of conversation with. Are you Hernandez's brother or something? Shouldn't you be packing your bags for Mexico right now?

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Oh, and this is where you guys realize you have nothing credible to say and start bringing up the NY Giants in a sad attempt to save face.

Ready? Annnnnnnnd go!
(that's your cue to start posting Giants stuff since your own team sucks)

Ready? Annnnnnnnnd go!

18-1? :heh:

:)

Keep 'em coming.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:23 PM
You really are too stupid to have any kind of conversation with. Are you Hernandez's brother or something? Shouldn't you be packing your bags for Mexico right now?

Good one.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:24 PM
I'll say one thing.

COMBINED you guys have the brains of a sock puppet.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:26 PM
On November 25, 2013, NEP will pull his normal disappearing act. We're gonna crush you SO freaking bad this year.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:30 PM
On November 25, 2013, NEP will pull his normal disappearing act. We're gonna crush you SO freaking bad this year.

Just like last year, right? I seem to remember similar threats and then the game basically being over by the first half.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 01:30 PM
I think he's probably just a little emotionally scarred right now.....or high off the fumes of everybody burning their tear soaked Hernandez jerseys at the same time.

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 01:31 PM
How do you guys not get bored to tears listening to ********* like this?

MOtorboat
06-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Africans love the Patriots.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18f1cxwsido61jpg/original.jpg

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:33 PM
I think he's probably just a little emotionally scarred right now.....or high off the fumes of everybody burning their tear soaked Hernandez jerseys at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjaVMLkAYo

How many times do the Broncos get owned in just this one short clip? I count like 4 times in a clip only lasting 99 seconds.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
How many people has Hernandez murdered or attempted to murder while being a member of the patriots? I count 2.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Just like last year, right? I seem to remember similar threats and then the game basically being over by the first half.

We'll see, dude. We'll see.

I remember you talking a bunch of smack once we lost to Baltimore, and how you were basically guaranteed a SB victory. Where'd you go after that humiliating loss again? Helping Aaron choose the right gun and ammo? It's what a brother does.

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 01:40 PM
As if Tebow wasnt enough, there is another new craze in Boston...

chazoe60
06-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Is this ******* moron NEP still posting?

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Is this ******* moron NEP still posting?

Not much else to do while waiting for the cops to show up.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:50 PM
We'll see, dude. We'll see.

You say this all the time and then lose.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:53 PM

Yeah - our .500 record against Brady in the playoffs is really humiliating. I don't know how I can live with myself.

Go ahead and bring up last year again. it's so like you to focus on what once was, and not what is. Yet, when I bring up 25-18, you throw up a huge hissy fit.

You're a worthless piece of trash. Go call your brother Aaron. He needs you right now. Oh - and you may want to get that tat "Bloods" removed from your hand before heading to prison.

chazoe60
06-27-2013, 01:54 PM

I guarantee Joe wins more than you. Tell us a little about yourself NEP.

How old are you? Are you married? Any kids? What's your great success in life? Is it simply the three SBs that your team cheated to win?

Ho

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Yeah - our .500 record against Brady in the playoffs is really humiliating. I don't know how I can live with myself.

Go ahead and bring up last year again. it's so like you to focus on what once was, and not what is. Yet, when I bring up 25-18, you throw up a huge hissy fit.

You're a worthless piece of trash. Go call your brother Aaron. He needs you right now. Oh - and you may want to get that tat "Bloods" removed from your hand before heading to prison.

Going to top this thread after you lose again.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:55 PM
I guarantee Joe wins more than you. Tell us a little about yourself NEP.

How old are you? Are you married? Any kids? What's your great success in life? Is it simply the three SBs that your team cheated to win?

Ho

Slick
06-27-2013, 01:55 PM
NEPatriots, are you one of WTE's buddies? Did he summon you or do you come here on your own?

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Going to top this thread after you lose again.

What? Drugs permeating through your veins? That lobotomy you had took a bit too much out? Aaron calling you?

chazoe60
06-27-2013, 01:57 PM

That all you got? Really?

Come on *****, tell us a little about what a ******* badass successful faggot you are.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 01:58 PM
NEPatriots, are you one of WTE's buddies? Did he summon you or do you come here on your own?

Finish looking up those defensive stats? Or just going to forget you opened your mouth earlier?

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
S-z38IWfvus

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:00 PM
That all you got? Really?

Come on *****, tell us a little about what a ******* badass successful faggot you are.

That's all I need. It exposes you for being a whiney little bitch capable of mental breakdowns at any moment.
What else would I need? It pretty much says it all.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:02 PM
S-z38IWfvus

Cool?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCwEUdMJ-io

He's one of the fiercest competitors in league history. All you have is a video of him intoxicated and having a good time?

Get ready for another Peyton play off choke.

Brady could have 20 post season wins after this year.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Finish looking up those defensive stats? Or just going to forget you opened your mouth earlier?

Points rank: 9
Yards rank: 25

Huh. Neither appear to be #2, unless you're referring to shit.

Slick
06-27-2013, 02:04 PM

Yeah, you were +25 in turnovers and 11th in scoring defense but you were still 25th overall in total defense, but you'll be top 5 in 2013.

That's great.

Are you one of WTE's buddies? Did he summon you here because he got his ass handed to him by the horsemen?

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:04 PM
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff418/slickrick1922/Tom-Brady-waterslide-150x150.jpg

Rex
06-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Hey Guys.

This PatsFan dude is whipping your asses. Just close this thread.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey Guys.

lol

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:11 PM
Yeah, you were +25 in turnovers and 11th in scoring defense but you were still 25th overall in total defense, but you'll be top 5 in 2013.

That's great.

Are you one of WTE's buddies? Did he summon you here because he got his ass handed to him by the horsemen?

9th over all on defensive points allowed, with +25 turn overs.

What wins football games?

Just shut up. Nobody cares about yards anymore. It's called the new NFL. Stopping points and getting turn overs. Maybe your idiot coach will bring you into the 21st century soon.

Army Bronco
06-27-2013, 02:12 PM
And Bronco fans are the ONLY fans in the league who routinely LOSE to every single last play off contender the play and STILL consider themselves the best team in the league.

It's more sad than funny at this point.

Also, since your team is just INCAPABLE of beating a play off team, I see 6 losses on your schedule right off the bat. Add that to the fact that there's a few games that could go either way, and your division won't be as soft as it was last year, maybe you should just wait before you start yapping. This thread will really be uncomfortable if you're 8-8 and we're 13-3 ~ 12-4.

So thank you for giving me something to necro-bump all season long.

I love it.Hey brother how's it going? What's new in your life? Me, just living the dream you know. Finished up a triathlon this past weekend and now just chilling. Man we missed you around here. We thought you might not show up for a while since the patriots lost by a bigger point diff than Denver. Well, glad your back

Slick
06-27-2013, 02:13 PM
So, you're not going to answer my questions?

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:13 PM

Just shut up. Nobody cares about yards anymore. It's called the new NFL. Stopping points and getting turn overs. Maybe your idiot coach will bring you into the 21st century soon.

While I tend to agree, unfortunately the NFL still ranks defenses by yardage, and the Pats were 25th.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:15 PM
While I tend to agree, unfortunately the NFL still ranks defenses by yardage, and the Pats were 25th.

Hey, that's great. Let's use irrelevant statistics and ignore what matters so we can say the Patriots have a bad defense even though it obviously isn't true.
Oh, and our defense will be infinitely better this season with our new secondary.

So just keep looking for shelter in stupidity. Suits you well.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:17 PM
So, you're not going to answer my questions?

I don't know WTE but I can certainly see why he posts here. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with a bazooka.

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey, that's great. Let's use irrelevant statistics and ignore what matters so we can say the Patriots have a bad defense even though it obviously isn't true.
Oh, and our defense will be infinitely better this season with our new secondary.

Which members of that NEW secondary are so damn good. I must have missed something

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 02:20 PM
I think we should all go to a bar to finish this conversation

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:22 PM

Yep - your #9 ranking looks "real good" next to our #4.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Which members of that NEW secondary are so damn good. I must have missed something

Yeah you guys miss a lot around here. Just a lot of mindless yapping with no substance or knowledge.
Aqib Talib transforms our secondary and puts Devin McCourty at free safety where he's much more effective.

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 02:23 PM
I think we should all go to a bar to finish this conversation

In Texas

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:24 PM

It certainly does when we play each other, doesn't it?

SR

That and when it mattered most both teams were playing golf. I'm not real sure where this whole argument is supposed to be going but hopefully NEP ****s off.

SR
In Texas

Count me in

BroncoJoe
It certainly does when we play each other, doesn't it?

25-18.

BroncoNut
06-27-2013, 02:25 PM
I don't know WTE but I can certainly see why he posts here. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with a bazooka.

anyone who shoots fish in a barrel wiht anything is just stupid.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Aqib Talib transforms our secondary

LMAO!!

Right. If you want to look at transforming, check out your receiving corp. You're minus a murderer, a drunken frat boy who can't stay healthy, and the best slot receiver in football....but keep telling us about your great defense. Your team is wounded, you're just too dumb to admit it.

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Yeah you guys miss a lot around here. Just a lot of mindless yapping with no substance or knowledge.
Aqib Talib transforms our secondary and puts Devin McCourty at free safety where he's much more effective.

Ahhh...It's Talib that "transforms" your secondary. I was wondering which top 10, injury free, non-PED using corner on your roster was going to be the pinnacle of the most dangerous secondary in the NFL.

Thanks for enlightening me.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:28 PM

10/07/2012 New England Patriots 31, Denver Broncos 21
01/14/2012 New England Patriots 45, Denver Broncos 10
12/18/2011 New England Patriots 41, Denver Broncos 23

Let's see if we can do some super complicated math right here. In our last three encounters we've scored an eye popping combined total of 117 points against your "superior #4 defense"
You've scored a pathetic 54 points against us in comparison.

WE'VE MORE THAN DOUBLED YOUR SCORING ABILITY.

Keep talking idiot.

Everything you say is just retarded

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Aqib Talib transforms our secondary.

Let's not go throwing stones in glass houses

tomjonesrocks
06-27-2013, 02:31 PM

That and when it mattered most both teams were playing golf. I'm not real sure where this whole argument is supposed to be going but hopefully NEP ****s off.

Would hi five if not on a mobile. That pretty much sums it up.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:33 PM
10/07/2012 New England Patriots 31, Denver Broncos 21
01/14/2012 New England Patriots 45, Denver Broncos 10
12/18/2011 New England Patriots 41, Denver Broncos 23

Let's see if we can do some super complicated math right here. In our last three encounters we've scored an eye popping combined total of 117 points against your "superior #4 defense"
You've scored a pathetic 54 points against us in comparison.

WE'VE MORE THAN DOUBLED YOUR SCORING ABILITY.

Keep talking idiot.

25-18.

Maybe this will help you a bit too:

13-28

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Let's not go throwing stones in glass houses

Talib does transform our secondary. Without him we were #1 in turn overs and #9 in points allowed. What exactly do you think is going to happen with a shut down back added to the mix?
I understand you're just throwing up nonsense to help your legion of retarded friends who have been humiliating themselves for the last hour, but you'll have to do better than claiming Talib DOESN'T transform our secondary.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:34 PM
25-18.

Maybe this will help you a bit too:

13-28

Do you have ADD? You're all over the map. Try to focus. Follow through on your pea brained thoughts. We're trying to have a conversation here.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Hey Guys.

*whistles*

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Talib does transform our secondary. Without him we were #1 in turn overs and #9 in points allowed. What exactly do you think is going to happen with a shut down back added to the mix?
I understand you're just throwing up nonsense to help your legion of retarded friends who have been humiliating themselves for the last hour, but you'll have to do better than claiming Talib DOESN'T transform our secondary.

When week 7 rolls around and the Patsies are 3-4 you'll be no where to be found. As usual.

BroncoNut
06-27-2013, 02:36 PM

honestly. How can one forget that they opened their mouth? Pretty much impossible if you think about it. but maybe you don't think. nice try bozo the clown

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Do you have ADD? You're all over the map. Try to focus. Follow through on your pea brained thoughts. We're trying to have a conversation here.

Nah - I'm fine. You're the one who is socially retarded, and probably have tats all over your body just like your brother Aaron.

Your weak ass team was able to take advantage of a Broncos team in transition. It's all over, fatman. Enjoy your last free days here. Aaron's friends are coming.

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
When week 7 rolls around and the Patsies are 3-4 you'll be no where to be found. As usual.

More hypothetical, theoretical nonsense. I'll be around after we roll the AFC, stomp your team again, and you're here regurgitating the same stupidity next off season, just like I'm here now when you were saying all of this same nonsense after signing Mr. 1 & done.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 02:38 PM
you'll have to do better than claiming Talib DOESN'T transform our secondary.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/bununs/gifs/black-scientist.gif~original

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Oh Em Gee, here comes the cavalry to spam in the defense of their moronic fellow fans.

This is what I feel like every time I come to this forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLWrmlIWb_w

BroncoNut
06-27-2013, 02:41 PM
More hypothetical, theoretical nonsense. I'll be around after we roll the AFC, stomp your team again, and you're here regurgitating the same stupidity next off season, just like I'm here now when you were saying all of this same nonsense after signing Mr. 1 & done.

you had me really conufused there for a minute. Ravens beat us, I do remember that, not you. and you guys got pasted by the Ravens the next week, now it's coming back a bit. i have awful memory

Dzone
06-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Patriots suck! Except Tebow! lol

CoachChaz
06-27-2013, 02:42 PM

Is this a joke? The dude hasnt played a full season in what?...4 years. Amidst all that, he's been busted for PED use and arrested a few times. And the Patriots rewarded his "transforming" play and ability with a ONE year contract.

Is he a solid corner? Sure...if he can keep his head out of his ass and his body on the field. But it requires a lot more than that to be considered a transforming, shut down corner.

Timmy!
06-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Oh Em Gee, here comes the cavalry to spam in the defense of their moronic fellow fans.

This is what I feel like every time I come to this forum

That's funny, cause every time I read one of your posts all I see in my head is

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwfgTCrR1ruzdua.gif

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Well, as usual, it's been too easy, and none of you know how to formulate anything even resembling a coherent argument and basically just make idiots out of yourselves.
Gets boring.

BBL.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:46 PM

EVERYTHING you post is hypothetical. Theatrical is a good word for you too. Maybe you should work on stage somewhere. Off Broadway maybe? You clearly already have the tights in your wardrobe to pull off being a ballet dancer. I bet you'd even get the chance to meet Tom Brady. He loves men in tights.

I bet you have this hanging in your cell -

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIZQppNmNLkS8juVWMvLV0PEHFivLS1 sdXjC-yGmJUqjfc5cNgkQ

NEPatriots
06-27-2013, 02:49 PM
EVERYTHING you post is hypothetical. Theatrical is a good word for you too. Maybe you should work on stage somewhere. Off Broadway maybe? You clearly already have the tights in your wardrobe to pull off being a ballet dancer. I bet you'd even get the chance to meet Tom Brady. He loves men in tights.

I bet you have this hanging in your cell -

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIZQppNmNLkS8juVWMvLV0PEHFivLS1 sdXjC-yGmJUqjfc5cNgkQ

lol............................

Enjoy the rest of your day, morons.

BroncoJoe
06-27-2013, 02:51 PM

lol............................

Enjoy the rest of your day, morons.

Is that you? Is brady walking up to you? I bet he likes the position of your mouth...

Thnikkaman
06-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Cool?

He's one of the fiercest competitors in league history. All you have is a video of him intoxicated and having a good time?

Montana.SuperbowlWins > Brady.SuperbowlWins

Or is that video about how good Brady is at sucking dick? If that's the case, he's still uncontested.

SR
06-27-2013, 03:19 PM

Literally everything you're saying about the upcoming season is theoretical and hypothetical. FYI.

CrazyHorse
06-28-2013, 04:44 AM
Patriots, 4th best in the NFC West!

Thnikkaman
06-28-2013, 08:26 AM
http://www.farkriffic.com/farks/aaronhernandez_prisonshowersoapdrop.gif

CrazyHorse
06-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Amendola
Gronkowski
Aaron Dobson
Julian Edelman
Jake Ballard
Elite rushing game
Best quarterback in the league.
Strong offensive line.

Oh, and we'll have a top 5 defense this year, and again be #1 in our defense creating turn overs (BY A HUGE MARGIN) once again

Keep on throwing pennies in your wishing well. Broncos are going to get bitch-slapped by the Patriots this year.... again.... and we'll be a top seed for the play offs.... again.

You know we were the third highest scoring offense of all time last season right? And that we were 5-1 without Hernandez, averaging about 43 points per game?

Really think we're shaking in our boots because we lost an aging Welker with a reputation for dropping the biggest passes of the season?

Not sure if this is just a sad attempt at trolling, which doesn't affect me in the slightest for a total lack of belief in anything you say, or if you actually believe the Patriots are in trouble.

Amendola and Gronkowski will likely miss games due to injury. That leaves you with Edelman, Dobson, and Ballard. Rookie receivers rarely produce so I guess that leaves you with Ballard and Edelman as full time starters. Tebow will probably be catching balls from Tom too.

Day1BroncoFan
06-28-2013, 04:26 PM

It must be hard for you to do what with tommy's balls in your mouth all the time.

CrazyHorse
06-30-2013, 02:39 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/1011162_626024034083693_472867593_n.jpg

WTE
06-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Hey, that's pretty funny Crazyhorse!

TXBRONC
07-01-2013, 12:01 PM

You are a ball sucking idiot. How did you're defense fare against the Ravens in playoffs dumbass?

CrazyHorse
07-02-2013, 06:06 AM
You are a ball sucking idiot. How did you're defense fare against the Ravens in playoffs dumbass?

Slightly better than ours points wise, but I could argue a couple of the Raven's scores shouldn't have counted. Meanwhile their potent offense put up just 13.

TXBRONC
07-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Slightly better than ours points wise, but I could argue a couple of the Raven's scores shouldn't have counted. Meanwhile their potent offense put up just 13.

Agreed. My point is Denver was able to find ways to stay in the game, the Patriots didn't.

WTE
07-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Agreed. My point is Denver was able to find ways to stay in the game, the Patriots didn't.

Or, to put it another way, Denver was able to find ways to pull off one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL history.

Your loss more heart wrenching than my loss.

CrazyHorse
07-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Or, to put it another way, Denver was able to find ways to pull off one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL history.

Your loss more heart wrenching than my loss.

18-1*

PatriotsGuy
07-06-2013, 10:33 AM
18-1*

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=321007017

MileHigHManning
07-06-2013, 06:17 PM
The bottom line is bellychick and the Brady bunch haven't been able to win a superbowl since Bellichick got caught doing spygate. It's only a matter of time before the pats go back to being irrelevant like the 80's & 90's when Elway used to stomp them..and on that note it's only a matter of time Elway starts whooping that ass again starting this season.

MNPatsFan
07-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Trivia question:

Which team employed the most double murderers in 2013?Hmmmmm, I don't know?:confused:

I know it wasn't the Patriots because in order to be a double murderer, YOU MUST BE CONVICTED! Now if you had written "Which team employed the most ACCUSED double murderers in 2013", the Patriots would be in the running and unfortunately would probably be the answer.:tsk:

Teams however can't really be responsible for what scum bags, like it sounds like Hernandez is, do in their private lives. Similarly, teams can't be responsible for what team execs, like Matt Russell, do in their private lives. Teams can ONLY control and be responsible for how they react to and/or address the actions of these people. The Patriots immediately cut Hernandez as soon as he was arrested and before knowing that he was being charged with double homicide rather than obstructing justice. Not sure how the Broncos have or will respond to Matt Russell's transgressions, which are serious, but I am not equating suspected DUI to Hernandez's alleged horrific actions.

If Hernandez is guilty, then I hope he is found guilty and receives the appropriate punishment.

No place in the NFL or society for anyone guilty of the crimes and actions Hernandez is accused of!:tsk:

Buff
07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Hmmmmm, I don't know?:confused:

I know it wasn't the Patriots because in order to be a double murderer, YOU MUST BE CONVICTED! Now if you had written "Which team employed the most ACCUSED double murderers in 2013", the Patriots would be in the running and unfortunately would probably be the answer.:tsk:

Teams however can't really be responsible for what scum bags, like it sounds like Hernandez is, do in their private lives. Similarly, teams can't be responsible for what team execs, like Matt Russell, do in their private lives. Teams can ONLY control and be responsible for how they react to and/or address the actions of these people. The Patriots immediately cut Hernandez as soon as he was arrested and before knowing that he was being charged with double homicide rather than obstructing justice. Not sure how the Broncos have or will respond to Matt Russell's transgressions, which are serious, but I am not equating suspected DUI to Hernandez's alleged horrific actions.

If Hernandez is guilty, then I hope he is found guilty and receives the appropriate punishment.

No place in the NFL or society for anyone guilty of the crimes and actions Hernandez is accused of!:tsk:

Actually, the answer we were looking for was "The New England Patriots," - but don't worry, we aren't going to send you home empty handed, all trivia participants get their own framed limited edition Hernandez Rookie Selfie.

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_images_540/images/2013_june/screen_shot_2013-06-27_at_9.38.30_am_0.png

MNPatsFan
07-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Actually, the answer we were looking for was "The New England Patriots," - but don't worry, we aren't going to send you home empty handed, all trivia participants get their own framed limited edition Hernandez Rookie Selfie.

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_images_540/images/2013_june/screen_shot_2013-06-27_at_9.38.30_am_0.pngWell then you need to fire your researchers and hire new ones because the answer can't be "The New England Patriots" UNLESS A JURY HAS CONVICTED HERNANDEZ OF DOUBLE MURDER. Last time I checked, Hernandez hadn't been convicted YET.

SO in the words or Richard Dawson .... SURVEY SAYS . . . . UUUNNNNNGGGGG (Sound of Horn from Family Feud).:laugh:

DenBronx
07-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Cool?

All of Bradys security blankets are now gone though. If Gronks injuries linger then it could get ugly. 2013 doesnt look good for you guys at all.

Army Bronco
07-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Hmmmmm, I don't know?:confused:

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_images_540/images/2013_june/screen_shot_2013-06-27_at_9.38.30_am_0.pngWhy in the world would he take a picture with a hand gun like its cool when almost anybody can own one. He played on the NFL, not many people can say that. Its cooler having NFL Network showing footage of you scoring a TD then to sit in your bathroom with a gun and a phone. Waste of a talent.

MNPatsFan
07-14-2013, 06:05 AM
Why in the world would he take a picture with a hand gun like its cool when almost anybody can own one. He played on the NFL, not many people can say that. Its cooler having NFL Network showing footage of you scoring a TD then to sit in your bathroom with a gun and a phone. Waste of a talent.Couldn't agree with you more!:salute:

But then no one is saying he is the brightest bulb in the world. Just can't comprehend how someone who has such talent and has been so successful in the NFL would continue their thug/gang lifestyle and risk losing everything? Guess they just feel like they are invincible and above the law.:tsk:

jcop0822
07-16-2013, 09:15 AM
And let us not forget that fateful AFC championship game last year when the Pats couldn't manage a single point in the second half. Scoreless 3rd and 4th quarters at home. They should be embarrassed.
Say what you want about the Denver Baltimore game but that was a punch for punch match into the second overtime. Yes mistakes were made and I think most would agree we deserved to be in the afc champ that year if not for mistakes. Ahem Raheem Moore.

PatriotsGuy
07-16-2013, 09:29 AM
And let us not forget that fateful AFC championship game last year when the Pats couldn't manage a single point in the second half. Scoreless 3rd and 4th quarters at home. They should be embarrassed.
Say what you want about the Denver Baltimore game but that was a punch for punch match into the second overtime. Yes mistakes were made and I think most would agree we deserved to be in the afc champ that year if not for mistakes. Ahem Raheem Moore.

They were both L's for our respective teams

jcop0822
07-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Of course they were. I'm looking at the way the game was played against the same team in Denver and foxboro

WTE
07-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Of course they were. I'm looking at the way the game was played against the same team in Denver and foxboro

I'm glad you're proud of your devastating and humiliating choke job.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 12:05 AM
Wow....This thread is great!

I'm new to the forum, so bear with me as I get my feet wet. I just perused this topic and based on the comments and my perceptions of all the posters, I've come to the following initial conclusions...

1. Bronco fans live in the past.
2. Bronco fans are predominantly new or bandwagon fans, and based on some of their comments here, including the title of the thread, don't really know much about the game of football.
3. Bronco fans haven't actually followed Peyton Manning's career over the long haul.
4. Bronco fans don't realize yet why NE had no great interest in re-signing Wes Welker....but they will find out over the next three or four months.
5. Bronco fans have absolutely no idea how deep NE actually is on offense or else are in denial about it, since Tom Brady has already won three SBs with about 80% less talent around him on offense.
6. Bronco fans have finally figured out that the Donks have to get by NE first, in order to win anything at all, outside of a Division title.....and their smack talk reeks of anxiety.

And last but not least, Bronco fans appear to be simple and easy.....as one or two lone NE fan hve owned the bunch of you, completely.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 12:13 AM

Didn't Peyton throw a pick-six in that one.....or was it just one of his usual game-ending turnovers?

chazoe60
07-23-2013, 12:43 AM
"Bronco fans are new or bandwagon". :laugh:

Idiot.

Consecutive sellout streak that dates back to 1970 :laugh:

And we're supposedly the ones who don't follow football.

:laugh:

Moron.

WTE
07-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the boards Mr. Bojangles! Most of the Broncos fans here are pretty cool. There are only a handful that I would classify as really dumb. I will list these dumb Broncos fans for you in no specific order:

Chazoe, slim, Nut, Dread, Dogfish, Mo, DBfan2007, Davii, SR, NightTerror, Nomad, GEM, Gnomey, Shake, Timmy!, CoachChaz, BroncoJoe, Tops, ArmyBronco, UR, Thnikk, Carol, Ravage!!!, Weazel, NTL, Tubby, Rex, Beef, Frau, Slick, Softskull, BDB, Aberdien, Pudge and finally Pags.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the boards Mr. Bojangles! Most of the Broncos fans here are pretty cool. There are only a handful that I would classify as really dumb. I will list these dumb Broncos fans for you in no specific order:

Chazoe, slim, Nut, Dread, Dogfish, Mo, DBfan2007, Davii, SR, NightTerror, Nomad, GEM, Gnomey, Shake, Timmy!, CoachChaz, BroncoJoe, Tops, ArmyBronco, UR, Thnikk, Carol, Ravage!!!, Weazel, NTL, Tubby, Rex, Beef, Frau, Slick, Softskull, BDB, Aberdien, Pudge and finally Pags.

Thank you for the list.....It will save me some time.

Could it be that you, WTE, are the same great former Co-Administrator and forum poster from the hugely popular 'Go Colts' Board..?

Pudge
07-23-2013, 10:11 AM

And after you said we were bff's, that hurts

BroncoJoe
07-23-2013, 10:13 AM
And after you said we were bff's, that hurts

Agreed. WTE is dead to me.

WTE
07-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Thank you for the list.....It will save me some time.

Could it be that you, WTE, are the same great former Co-Administrator and forum poster from the hugely popular 'Go Colts' Board..?

Yes, it is I. And I remember you fondly as a tremendous contributor to that terrific board as well as the far less tremendous Indystar forums.

I would classify you as a Celebrity Poster and I am sure the Broncos fans on this board are honored to have you as a member!

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 10:19 AM
"Bronco fans are new or bandwagon". :laugh:

Idiot.

Consecutive sellout streak that dates back to 1970 :laugh:

And we're supposedly the ones who don't follow football.

Moron.

I'm sure there are many, many great and dedicated Bronco fans who have followed their team faithfully, thru thick and thin, over the years, and who know the game of football.

Just don't try to convince me that you and some of the other Bronco fans mouthing off in this thread should be counted among them.

But stick around and pay attention. Since there are also a number of well-informed and knowledgeable Pats fans willing to spend their time here, trying to educate you, I'm thinking that there's some hope for you yet, provided you're not a complete dunce. I'll evaluate your needs, as well as your deficiencies, and try to help you out, too.

PatriotsGuy
07-23-2013, 10:23 AM
and finally Pags.

Shut your whore mouth

chazoe60
07-23-2013, 10:24 AM
What does it mean when they say 4th down? And what does 18-1 mean?

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Yes, it is I. And I remember you fondly as a tremendous contributor to that terrific board as well as the far less tremendous Indystar forums.

I would classify you as a Celebrity Poster and I am sure the Broncos fans on this board are honored to have you as a member!

Sir, you honor me with those kind words, coming as they do from a legend such as yourself.

I originally came to the Bronco boards to see whether the local fans had fallen into the same Manning idolatry as the Colts fans, of old. Two years ago, Tebow was God around here, with many numbnut Bronc fans thinking "Super Bowl" because of a few exciting 4th Q comebacks. NE quickly extinguished those moronic daydreams in the POs, and now it appears they are lining up behind a real perennial loser and heartbreaker!

WTE
07-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Sir, you honor me with those kind words, coming as they do from a legend such as yourself.

I originally came to the Bronco boards to see whether the local fans had fallen into the same Manning idolatry as the Colts fans, of old. Two years ago, Tebow was God around here, with many numbnut Bronc fans thinking "Super Bowl" because of a few exciting 4th Q comebacks. NE quickly extinguished those moronic daydreams in the POs, and now it appears they are lining up behind a real perennial loser and heartbreaker!

What you say is very true. Knowledgeable Patriots fans such as myself and NEP tried to warn the Broncos fans on this board about "One and Done" Peyton. But they did not listen. They thought for sure the Super Bowl was all but won. Unfortunately they did not learn from last year's painful loss and still feel Peyton will undoubtedly lead them to the promised land. Sad, but true.

Pudge
07-23-2013, 11:20 AM
How did I disrespect Chicago? BTW, you are now my bitter enemy. Sounds like SR is too. Pudge and I are BFF's.

Beware. He'll turn on you in a heartbeat.

I should have never doubted you mo

BroncoJoe
07-23-2013, 11:35 AM
LOL - a Pats fan talking about band-wagon fans.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 12:19 PM
What you say is very true. Knowledgeable Patriots fans such as myself and NEP tried to warn the Broncos fans on this board about "One and Done" Peyton. But they did not listen. They thought for sure the Super Bowl was all but won. Unfortunately they did not learn from last year's painful loss and still feel Peyton will undoubtedly lead them to the promised land. Sad, but true.

Yes, but let's look on the bright side. We get to watch the pout on Moanning's face again when NE shatters his heart for the ?? time ?? this coming January!

BroncoJoe
07-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Yes, but let's look on the bright side. We get to watch the pout on Moanning's face again when NE shatters his heart for the ?? time ?? this coming January!

Let's just be honest. Your last post on this board will come on January 24th. On the 25th, you will be too embarrassed to show your ugly mug here ever again.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 12:27 PM

Note, to self.....You can always spot a novice/bandwagon fan when they try to compare two teams to one another based on performance against a common opponent on different weekends, without factoring in the myriad of differences in circumstances that the untrained/inexperienced casual fan can never hope to understand. Remain patient and try to help these numbies.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 01:02 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/1011162_626024034083693_472867593_n.jpg

HaHa....You're probably serious!

I expect Gronk will play in more games than Von Miller, the way things are looking. Denver's D should really be something, especially the first month and a half of the season without Miller and Dumervil.

Welker's game is dependent on a QB who can throw a hard, tight, quick spiral......Have you paid much attention to Moanning's wobbling ducks? This could be the mismatch of the decade. Fox must have had a huge say in that decision because I think Bucky would know better.

Lloyd is no loss at all. In fact, I was thinking of offering my services, as an upgrade to him :D

Woody will be replaced by Vereen, which should be a big upgrade.

Hernandez' loss won't be anywhere near as big as you'd like to imagine because you simply aren't familiar with the NE roster.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm here to help.

BroncoNut
07-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Note, to self.....You can always spot a novice/bandwagon fan when they try to compare two teams to one another based on performance against a common opponent on different weekends, without factoring in the myriad of differences in circumstances that the untrained/inexperienced casual fan can never hope to understand. Remain patient and try to help these numbies.

no offense and welcome aboard, but ... What??????

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 01:07 PM
The bottom line is bellychick and the Brady bunch haven't been able to win a superbowl since Bellichick got caught doing spygate. It's only a matter of time before the pats go back to being irrelevant like the 80's & 90's when Elway used to stomp them..and on that note it's only a matter of time Elway starts whooping that ass again starting this season.

Is Bucky planning to suit up again? Is that why you're so confident?

BroncoNut
07-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Is Bucky planning to suit up again? Is that why you're so confident?
no, he meant as a coach I think, not a player. what team are you a fan of?

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Let's just be honest. Your last post on this board will come on January 24th. On the 25th, you will be too embarrassed to show your ugly mug here ever again.

Negatory, Joe.

My biggest detractors, if honest, will tell you that I always show back up immediately to eat crow on any rare occasion where I have been wrong.

So please refrain from projecting your MO onto me.

BroncoJoe
07-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Negatory, Joe.

My biggest detractors, if honest, will tell you that I always show back up immediately to eat crow on any rare occasion where I have been wrong.

So please refrain from projecting your MO onto me.

Well, we'll have to wait and see. That statement has come and gone before, and mine is typically the correct one.

My MO? Sorry jangles. I don't feel the necessity of going to another team's forum and throwing my chest out. Remind me again the last time your team won the Superbowl?

chazoe60
07-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Well, we'll have to wait and see. That statement has come and gone before, and mine is typically the correct one.

My MO? Sorry jangles. I don't feel the necessity of going to another team's forum and throwing my chest out. Remind me again the last time your team won the Superbowl?

It was the last time they got away with recording the other team's practices before the game, and even then they didn't win those SBs by many points. If not for the illegal taping of the practices the Pats probably wouldn't have any SB wins.

WTE
07-23-2013, 01:57 PM
And I believe the last time Denver won a Superbowl was when Bowlen had to pay Elway and Terrell Davis under the table.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 02:11 PM
no, he meant as a coach I think, not a player. what team are you a fan of?

Not to be cruel, but based on your last two questions directed towards me, I see why you made WTE's list!

What team am I, Bojangles, a fan of...??
You must be new to the Internet, I'm guessing?

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 02:19 PM

HaHa Sure.....but you go first!

I'll give you a hint in case you can't remember that far back. It was just about the time cell phones began to become popular, and pay phones were in sharp decline.

BroncoJoe
07-23-2013, 02:22 PM
HaHa Sure.....but you go first!

I'll give you a hint in case you can't remember that far back. It was just about the time cell phones began to become popular, and pay phones were in sharp decline.

That's OK. Like I said, it's pretty sad to see you here thumping your chest like a primate when your own team has gone nearly 10 years itself. This is going to be a down year for you all - good thing your division is nearly as weak as ours.

WTE
07-23-2013, 02:24 PM
I have a trivia question for all you Broncos fans.

Here goes:

How many times as head coach has John Fox beaten Bill Bellichick?

Army Bronco
07-23-2013, 02:58 PM
I have a trivia question for all you Broncos fans.

Here goes:

How many times as head coach has John Fox beaten Bill Bellichick?I got a few questions? How many Pat fans get on a Broncos forums to troll? How many pat fans talk so much crap about the Broncos and their fans instead of actually having a real discussion about football? How many more pat fans will come onto OUR Broncos forums just to be antagonistic? Karma is going to come back hard eventually.

WTE
07-23-2013, 03:07 PM
I got a few questions? How many Pat fans get on a Broncos forums to troll? How many pat fans talk so much crap about the Broncos and their fans instead of actually having a real discussion about football? How many more pat fans will come onto OUR Broncos forums just to be antagonistic? Karma is going to come back hard eventually.

You didn't answer my trivia question.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 03:13 PM
I got a few questions? How many Pat fans get on a Broncos forums to troll? How many pat fans talk so much crap about the Broncos and their fans instead of actually having a real discussion about football? How many more pat fans will come onto OUR Broncos forums just to be antagonistic? Karma is going to come back hard eventually.

Good Grief, lighten up, Sarge. You sound like a Colts' fan.

Mr Bojangles
07-23-2013, 03:18 PM
That's OK. Like I said, it's pretty sad to see you here thumping your chest like a primate when your own team has gone nearly 10 years itself. This is going to be a down year for you all - good thing your division is nearly as weak as ours.

Actually, it's only eight years. But who's counting when the interim included 4 AFC Championship games, a perfect regular season record and 18-1 overall, and 2 additional appearances in the SB, one miraculous catch and one dropped pass away from taking home both those Titles, as well.

Life's been great as a Pats' fan for a long, long time now.

BroncoJoe
07-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Actually, it's only eight years. But who's counting when the interim included 4 AFC Championship games, a perfect regular season record and 18-1 overall, and 2 additional appearances in the SB, one miraculous catch and one dropped pass away from taking home both those Titles, as well.

Life's been great as a Pats' fan for a long, long time now.

lol.

BroncoNut
07-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Not to be cruel, but based on your last two questions directed towards me, I see why you made WTE's list!

What team am I, Bojangles, a fan of...??
You must be new to the Internet, I'm guessing?

oh my gosh. what a completely unpredictalbe response. I guess I'll have to back up and see what is meant by this list of WTE's.

WTE
07-23-2013, 07:49 PM
oh my gosh. what a completely unpredictalbe response. I guess I'll have to back up and see what is meant by this list of WTE's.

I'm sorry Nut. I have placed you on my list.

Thnikkaman
07-23-2013, 08:13 PM

I'm new to the forum, so bear with me as I get my feet wet. I just perused this topic and based on the comments and my perceptions of all the posters, I've come to the following initial conclusions...

2. Patriot fans are predominantly new or bandwagon fans, and based on some of their comments here, including the title of the thread, don't really know much about the game of football.
3. Patriot fans haven't actually followed Peyton Manning's career over the long haul.
4. Patriot fans don't realize yet why all of their Super Bowl winning ways went with a video camera and a Kicker that plays for Indy.
5. Patriot fans have absolutely no idea how there are three phases to the football game and that Special teams are indeed important especially when your Star Quarterback can't play Defense or Kick the football when needed.
6. Patriot fans have finally figured out that the Pattys chances are going to the wayside, and should rely on their joke of an NBA franchise and gimmicky baseball park for any sports joy in the coming years.....and their smack talk reeks of grade school intelligence.

And last but not least, Patriot fans are unable to talk among themselves and have to troll unified fan bases like this Denver Broncos board.

Fixed for accuracy and correctness.

By the way, is that Tea I see floating in the Harbor? This isn't the past anymore fella.

WTE
07-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Did you clean your stove yet Thnikk? It was really gross.

Army Bronco
07-23-2013, 08:18 PM

Good Grief, lighten up, Sarge. You sound like a Colts' fan. Lol......Its just getting really old and I'm not a Sergeant anymore.

WTE
07-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Lol I'm not a Sergeant anymore.

But you do sound like a Colts fan.

Army Bronco
07-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Lol I'm not a Sergeant anymore.

But you do sound like a Colts fan.Brother....I used to hate the colts. That's why I kind of felt reservations about Manning even though he was a good QB. My old ROTC instructor was a huge Colts fan and his mom was Manning's personal chef back in Indy. I talked a little smack to him after the Colts lost to the Saints in the SB and now I got a taste of it with the Ravens.

Thnikkaman
07-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Did you clean your stove yet Thnikk? It was really gross.

Go see the "Things that WTE" thread.

Pudge
07-23-2013, 10:13 PM

2. Bronco fans are predominantly new or bandwagon fans, and based on some of their comments here, including the title of the thread, don't really know much about the game of football.
3. Bronco fans haven't actually followed Peyton Manning's career over the long haul.
4. Bronco fans don't realize yet why NE had no great interest in re-signing Wes Welker....but they will find out over the next three or four months.
5. Bronco fans have absolutely no idea how deep NE actually is on offense or else are in denial about it, since Tom Brady has already won three SBs with about 80% less talent around him on offense.
6. Bronco fans have finally figured out that the Donks have to get by NE first, in order to win anything at all, outside of a Division title.....and their smack talk reeks of anxiety.

And last but not least, Bronco fans appear to be simple and easy.....as one or two lone NE fan hve owned the bunch of you, completely.

You are right about one thing though. I'm not really a football fan and have no knowledge of the game, in just here to see gems boobs

MOtorboat
07-23-2013, 10:39 PM
You are right about one thing though. I'm not really a football fan and have no knowledge of the game, in just here to see gems boobs

Not gonna lie.

A little pick me up from our favorite mod would go a long ways right now....

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Brother....I used to hate the colts. That's why I kind of felt reservations about Manning even though he was a good QB. My old ROTC instructor was a huge Colts fan and his mom was Manning's personal chef back in Indy. I talked a little smack to him after the Colts lost to the Saints in the SB and now I got a taste of it with the Ravens.

And Manning pretty much blew both of those games.

It used to be easy when someone said to me "First word that pops into your head when you hear 'Peyton Manning'". "Choker", of course, but now I have to choose between that and "pick-six".

WTE
07-24-2013, 06:44 AM
The first word that pops into my head is "Pout."

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Fixed for accuracy and correctness.

By the way, is that Tea I see floating in the Harbor? This isn't the past anymore fella.

2. Patriot fans are predominantly new or bandwagon fans, and based on some of their comments here, including the title of the thread, don't really know much about the game of football.
3. Patriot fans haven't actually followed Peyton Manning's career over the long haul.
4. Patriot fans don't realize yet why all of their Super Bowl winning ways went with a video camera and a Kicker that plays for Indy.
5. Patriot fans have absolutely no idea how there are three phases to the football game and that Special teams are indeed important especially when your Star Quarterback can't play Defense or Kick the football when needed.
6. Patriot fans have finally figured out that the Pattys chances are going to the wayside, and should rely on their joke of an NBA franchise and gimmicky baseball park for any sports joy in the coming years.....and their smack talk reeks of grade school intelligence.

And last but not least, Patriot fans are unable to talk among themselves and have to troll unified fan bases like this Denver Broncos board.

And to think, I have been under the impression that all the jealous and foolish fans lived in Indy and NY!
That Spygate crap is utter nonsense.....only someone who can't think for themselves believes NE's Super Bowls were won with a camera and a kicker. The ONLY thing that The Winningest Team of the Decade didn't accomplish since Spygate was win a Super Bowl. As I have said before... One miraculous catch and another dropped pass are the ONLY things that prevented NE from 'ringing' up five Titles in ten years!

You'd give your left nut to be able to say that about the Donks.

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 06:46 AM
The first word that pops into my head is "Pout."

How could I forgot that one! Now I'll really struggle when facing that question!

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm sorry Nut. I have placed you on my list.

actually I am flattered that you remembered to do so. And within the first 5 to boot!

Thnikkaman
07-24-2013, 08:52 AM
And to think, I have been under the impression that all the jealous and foolish fans lived in Indy and NY!
That Spygate crap is utter nonsense.....only someone who can't think for themselves believes NE's Super Bowls were won with a camera and a kicker. The ONLY thing that The Winningest Team of the Decade didn't accomplish since Spygate was win a Super Bowl. As I have said before... One miraculous catch and another dropped pass are the ONLY things that prevented NE from 'ringing' up five Titles in ten years!

You'd give your left nut to be able to say that about the Donks.

Perhaps, but that's only because I'm done with that nut.

Now Dance for me Bojangles.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9pAFu5zsj1U/SwU-ffZwFiI/AAAAAAAAATI/o7Qj_fIFmUE/s320/fred-astair-shadow-bojangles-michele-roohani.jpg

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 08:56 AM
How could I forgot that one! Now I'll really struggle when facing that question!

Okay Lennie, you go!

WTE
07-24-2013, 10:17 AM
actually I am flattered that you remembered to do so. And within the first 5 to boot!

You're quite welcome Nut! I actually forgot a couple others. BJ, please add Northman, CrazyHorse and BaileytheBest to that list of dummies too!

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:19 AM
where is mr bojangles? did his dog up and die or something?

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:19 AM
You're quite welcome Nut! I actually forgot a couple others. BJ, please add Northman, CrazyHorse and BaileytheBest to that list of dummies too!

BTB and North are like serial killer smart. not sure about Crazyhorse

chazoe60
07-24-2013, 10:22 AM
I feel privileged that I was at the very top of World's Tiniest Erection's list.

WTE
07-24-2013, 10:24 AM
I feel privileged that I was at the very top of World's Tiniest Erection's list.

Chazoe, I think you should be a lot nicer to my good friend Mr. Bojangles. He and I go way back together and you should feel honored that he has joined this board.

Now apologize for your rude behavior.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:24 AM

ummm, I don't see where that woudl be anything to be proud of. "hey, look at me, I have one of the 5 tiniest erections in the world!" Nope, dont' get it.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Chazoe, I think you should be a lot nicer to my good friend Mr. Bojangles. He and I go way back together and you should feel honored that he has joined this board.

I bet you and he do go way back in a back woods/back door kind of way. Seriously WTE. what the eff are yoiu doing hanging with that guy? he's like... dumb , .... for real I think.

Thnikkaman
07-24-2013, 10:27 AM

In other words, "Yet another Patriots fanboi has found that they would rather spend time around Broncos fans (a superior fan base) than slum it with their own kind."

chazoe60
07-24-2013, 10:29 AM
ummm, I don't see where that woudl be anything to be proud of. "hey, look at me, I have one of the 5 tiniest erections in the world!" Nope, dont' get it.

No, dummie. World's Tiniest Erection is what WTE stands for. Nut, get back on your medication.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:35 AM
No, dummie. World's Tiniest Erection is what WTE stands for. Nut, get back on your medication.

not really sure who you are referring to as dummy, but maybe you should take a look in a mirror sometime

chazoe60
07-24-2013, 10:37 AM
not really sure who you are referring to as dummy, but maybe you should take a look in a mirror sometime

If you looked like me would you be spending much time looking at mirrors?

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:40 AM

you are not a bad looking guy Chaz. plus looks aren't really that important, it's what's on the inside that counts.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 10:41 AM

if I was as stupid like you and calling people stupid, yeah, yeah I would Chaz

slim
07-24-2013, 10:52 AM

I bet you guys have sucked each other plenty...I'm happy you are back together. Good for you!

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 11:26 AM
I bet you guys have sucked each other plenty...I'm happy you are back together. Good for you!

i wasn't gonig to say anything, but I was kinda thinking the same thing.

WTE
07-24-2013, 11:30 AM

But you're always thinking that Nut.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 11:34 AM
But you're always thinking that Nut.

no, you guys seem to have something pretty gay going on. I'm like, whatever. Dude, though, he does seem kinda dim/stupid. is he real young or something? maybe I'm being presumptuous in thinking he's our age

slim
07-24-2013, 11:38 AM

Well, it's obvious to everyone and we are all adults....so why not just tell it like it is?

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Well, it's obvious to everyone and we are all adults....so why not just tell it like it is?

ah, shouldn't have to be mentioned really. not saying that you shouldn't have, just so obvious that it shouldbn't be mentioned kinda., you know what I mean?

slim
07-24-2013, 11:57 AM
ah, shouldn't have to be mentioned really. not saying that you shouldn't have, just so obvious that it shouldbn't be mentioned kinda., you know what I mean?

Yeah, like Rex telling us we all suck....it's common knowledge so why even bother?

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah, like Rex telling us we all suck....it's common knowledge so why even bother?

yeah, that too. he likes King though too I think, not just buff and Pags. I guess he hates me. he doesn't really like you though either does he? he's a peculiar fellow now that I think on it.

slim
07-24-2013, 01:26 PM
yeah, that too. he likes King though too I think, not just buff and Pags. I guess he hates me. he doesn't really like you though either does he? he's a peculiar fellow now that I think on it.

It's hard to dislike King. I try to, but I just can't do it.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 02:05 PM
It's hard to dislike King. I try to, but I just can't do it.

it's possible. I did for awhile. I don't think anyone but Weazel dislikes beef. people have though. Hoe did for a long time. like back at the freak

slim
07-24-2013, 02:07 PM
it's possible. I did for awhile. I don't think anyone but Weazel dislikes beef. people have though. Hoe did for a long time. like back at the freak

Weazel doesn't like Beef? That's weird.

I don't remember Hoes not liking him, but then I didn't really read any of Hoes posts.

BroncoNut
07-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Weazel doesn't like Beef? That's weird.

I don't remember Hoes not liking him, but then I didn't really read any of Hoes posts.
Rex hated Hoe (I know, gee imagine that) and Cswil(rex) were kindred spirits or whatever and Hoe is Hoe, and well, I think you can imagine. I remember asking Hoe his take on the folks (because we joined at about the same time) and he wrote a brilliant piece. dindnt have much good to say abotu Beef at that time. that was along time ago.

Army Bronco
07-24-2013, 03:21 PM

In other words, "Yet another Patriots fanboi has found that they would rather spend time around Broncos fans (a superior fan base) than slum it with their own kind."LMAO soooo true!! Salute!

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Perhaps, but that's only because I'm done with that nut.

Now Dance for me Bojangles.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9pAFu5zsj1U/SwU-ffZwFiI/AAAAAAAAATI/o7Qj_fIFmUE/s320/fred-astair-shadow-bojangles-michele-roohani.jpg

I don't dance. The screen name was my way of paying tribute to your current QB, Mr. Happy Feet himself. Certain members of the Colts' boards took exception to the name and tainted my rep and sullied my character. But now that you've had a chance to watch Peyton dance around the pocket like a chicken with its head cut off, I'm sure you'd agree he looks quite odd for a QB. The truly die-hard Manning ball-washers insisted that he was taught to move his feet like that! HaHa, what a crock. I think it's probably why he throws so many pick-sixes, especially in big games.

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 03:25 PM

Thanks, but I've been browsing the Forum a bit and already added them to the list.

slim
07-24-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL....Mr. BJ.

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
I bet you and he do go way back in a back woods/back door kind of way. Seriously WTE. what the eff are yoiu doing hanging with that guy? he's like... dumb , .... for real I think.

Nut, I want you to know, I'm trying very hard to like and respect you. So you have to help both of us by reading your comments over a couple of times before you hit the Post button. I mean, a guy who uses "Masterbator" under his Avatar to describe himself should be aware that making 'pervert' comments about others, even if the spelling isn't the same, is more than a bit lame. Unless, of course, that person is a total numbnut. :D

Oh, and BTW...just because a comment goes over your head doesn't necessarily mean it was a dumb comment. I mean, I struggled with some of Einstien's theories.

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 03:46 PM

He knew that.....He just wants to wrest the top spot from you!

Mr Bojangles
07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
no, you guys seem to have something pretty gay going on. I'm like, whatever. Dude, though, he does seem kinda dim/stupid. is he real young or something? maybe I'm being presumptuous in thinking he's our age

WHO the hell are you talking about, now? Trying to follow your posts is like tracking a deer up a stream.

slim
07-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Mr. BJ, I have a question for you.

Dapper Dan
07-24-2013, 04:50 PM
I don't dance. The screen name was my way of paying tribute to your current QB, Mr. Happy Feet himself. Certain members of the Colts' boards took exception to the name and tainted my rep and sullied my character. But now that you've had a chance to watch Payton dance around the pocket like a chicken with its head cut off, I'm sure you'd agree he looks quite odd for a QB. The truly die-hard Manning ball-washers insisted that he was taught to move his feet like that! HaHa, what a crock. I think it's probably why he throws so many pick-sixes, especially in big games.

How does happy feet translate to interceptions in big games? Wouldn't it either cause interceptions or not? I'm not sure how you came up with your theory.

chazoe60
07-24-2013, 04:59 PM
:laugh: nut is bitch slapping Mr. BJ. :laugh:

WTE
07-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Guys, Mr. Bojangles is a celebrity poster. You never see this high level of football knowledge from a rival fan on these forums because it is well known you will quickly turn the discussion into talks about penis and placing said penis into said mouth. Quite frankly, your constant penis talk discourages famous posters such as Mr. Bojangles from registering here.

Now, will you please place your bi-curious tendencies on the side and allow our famous new member to express his views about your 1X Super Bowl Champ.

Thank you.

Thnikkaman
07-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Guys, Mr. Bojangles is a celebrity poster. You never see this high level of football knowledge from a rival fan on these forums because it is well known you will quickly turn the discussion into talks about penis and placing said penis into said mouth. Quite frankly, your constant penis talk discourages famous posters such as Mr. Bojangles from registering here.

Now, will you please place your bi-curious tendencies on the side and allow our famous new member to express his views about your 1X Super Bowl Champ.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7_Yd3_M8iQ

Army Bronco
07-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Brother....I used to hate the colts. That's why I kind of felt reservations about Manning even though he was a good QB. My old ROTC instructor was a huge Colts fan and his mom was Manning's personal chef back in Indy. I talked a little smack to him after the Colts lost to the Saints in the SB and now I got a taste of it with the Ravens.

And Manning pretty much blew both of those games.

It used to be easy when someone said to me "First word that pops into your head when you hear 'Peyton Manning'". "Choker", of course, but now I have to choose between that and "pick-six".You missed my point Mr. BJ, karma sux! Besides, I'm glad we have Manning. Its not like Brady is perfect. I'm sure he's thrown an INT or two, or three. That's usually when he sits on his butt and pouts or complains to a ref that the pass rusher was too close to him and he is Tom Brady, defenders aren't allowed to be close to him...lol

WTE
07-24-2013, 08:55 PM
dumb video

That was Thnikk. He has issues. He is 35 or so but looks likes he is 60.

Army Bronco
07-24-2013, 08:59 PM
That was Thnikk. He has issues. He is 35 or so but looks likes he is 60.I'm 35 and after this weeks 2 a day pt sessions, I feel like I'm 60 right now. I need an energy drink!!!

WTE
07-24-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm 35 and after this weeks 2 a day pt sessions, I feel like I'm 60 right now. I need an energy drink!!!

A lot of you Broncos fans look older than your age. It's either the alcohol, or Peyton, or your front office.

Thnikkaman
07-24-2013, 09:25 PM
That was Thnikk. He has issues. He is 35 or so but looks likes he is 60.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm368W0OsHo