PDA

View Full Version : Owen Wilson Home..after attempted suicide

Calibroncogrl47
09-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Owen Wilson has been released from the hospital and is back at his Santa Monica home, six days after he attempted suicide.

The actor has been at Los Angeles' Cedar's-Sinai Medical Center since he tried to take his own life on Sunday.

Doctors are satisfied the actor has recovered physically from the trauma and allowed him to return home, under the supervision of his close friends and family.

A source tells People.com, "Owen is in bad mental shape but said he is thankful to be alive. He knows he came close to ending his life, and he is happy that he was saved from himself. He is basically at home with people watching him 24/7."

I wonder why he tried something like that? He seemed pretty funny and outgoing? I know there are way more people out there with worse lives than his :confused:

Tned
09-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Some early reports I heard said his publicist or someone was denying a suicide attempt. I guess that is no longer the case?

I really enjoy his and his brother's movies, I hope he get's it sorted out.

Watchthemiddle
09-02-2007, 06:39 PM
I wonder why he tried something like that? He seemed pretty funny and outgoing? I know there are way more people out there with worse lives than his :confused:

It just goes to show you that even when you "have everything" it doesn't make you happy.

Here is a guy who everyone likes, funny, wealthy, good looking girlfriend, and still tried to take his own life.

Its sad.

:sad:

Simple Jaded
09-02-2007, 06:56 PM
A buddy told me he has a problem with heroin and that he had just broke up with Kate Hudson. :listen:

This is one of my favorite actors right now....

KCL
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I like him as he seems like a real down to earth person...

Yea I also read he was in rehab a couple of times in the early 90s...

Apparently he has issues....alot of people do....

Most of his movies are comedies but my favorite with him is...

"Behind Enemy Line".......he did a good job in that movie...

Slick
09-02-2007, 08:09 PM
I like him as he seems like a real down to earth person...

Yea I also read he was in rehab a couple of times in the early 90s...

Apparently he has issues....alot of people do....

Most of his movies are comedies but my favorite with him is...

"Behind Enemy Line".......he did a good job in that movie...

I thought so too. I enjoyed that movie.

Simple Jaded
09-02-2007, 08:56 PM
And, of course, Wedding Crashers.

But my favorite is still Bottle Rocket! It's not for everybody (It has a sense of humor most don't get), but it's writen by Wilson and Wes Anderson.

Wilson was also a co-writer on films Rushmore and The Royal Tenenbaums with Wes Anderson....