PDA

View Full Version : Not much happens here at 4:00 a.m.

Jody
11-24-2007, 05:02 AM
This place is dead, it's worse than dead.

There's four of us here at this time, listening to the silence.

What the hell am I doing up? Too much coffee? :scared:

SR - how do you stand it? :D

SR
11-24-2007, 05:18 AM
How do I stand it? Well, I have work that I do, and when I'm done I come in here and click "New Posts", if there are none, I go find some other work to do.

Since it's slow right now, I'm watching Season One, Episode 2, of House M.D.

schnooks1
11-24-2007, 08:23 AM
This place is dead, it's worse than dead.

There's four of us here at this time, listening to the silence.

What the hell am I doing up? Too much coffee? :scared:

SR - how do you stand it? :D

TOO MUCH COFFEE???? Now how can that be?? I don't even understand those words!!!!!:laugh:

SR
11-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Maybe she put too much Bailey's in the coffee?

anton...
11-24-2007, 09:06 AM

dont you mean she put too much coffee in her bailey's??

:huh:

;)
________
Colorado Marijuana Dispensary (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

Jody
11-24-2007, 11:15 AM

Had I put too much Bailey's in my coffee, SR...THAT would have been a good thing.;)

SR
11-24-2007, 11:16 AM
I got this Rum Cream in Jamaica when I was there in '01 (maybe '02...can't remember), but I think it was called O'Reilly's and it was SO much better than Bailey's.

Den21vsBal19
11-24-2007, 11:41 AM
I tend to find 4am's pretty busy ;)

:couch:

schnooks1
11-24-2007, 01:32 PM

AWWW Your gunna get in trouble for telling!!! *wink*

Den21vsBal19
11-24-2007, 01:37 PM
AWWW Your gunna get in trouble for telling!!! *wink*
Yeah, she'll be kicked out of the Whiskeyteers for using Baileys....................

Or at least have to get the next round or three in ;) :shots:

Jody
11-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah, she'll be kicked out of the Whiskeyteers for using Baileys....................

Or at least have to get the next round or three in :shots:

You'd actually kick me off of the Whiskyteers? :bncry:
Hey, we are co-founders, can you do that? :confused:
No, twin...you have to buy ALL the rounds! :eek:
And a little whisky right now, would actually hit the spot!

schnooks1
11-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey, we are co-founders, can you do that? :confused:
No, twin...you have to buy ALL the rounds! :eek:

Tisk tisk.... Whiskey?? I would like a little shnaupps (sp?) please! Peppermint please. (oh oh I think I am remembering that headache I used to get when I would ask for a little peppermint shnaupps.):bowl:

Jody
11-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Tisk tisk.... Whiskey?? I would like a little shnaupps (sp?) please! Peppermint please. (oh oh I think I am remembering that headache I used to get when I would ask for a little peppermint shnaupps.):bowl:

Well, buddy...that's because you are what *we* whiskyteers call,
"A lightweight". :D Now Den, my soul-twin, could elaborate on that much better than I. ;) I've had to call numerous taxi's on his behalf, load him into the car, and pay a cab fee. He owes me *lots* and *lots* of whisky. :scared:

Jody
11-24-2007, 02:37 PM
I got this Rum Cream in Jamaica when I was there in '01 (maybe '02...can't remember), but I think it was called O'Reilly's and it was SO much better than Bailey's.

Bailey's Irish Creme perhaps? Jamaican booze I've 'heard' is smooth and delicious. Someday, I wouldn't mind traveling there. I understand they line up a long line of 'samples' for one to try in the shops. *yum* :D

schnooks1
11-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, buddy...that's because you are what *we* whiskyteers call,
"A lightweight". :D Now Den, my soul-twin, could elaborate on that much better than I. ;) I've had to call numerous taxi's on his behalf, load him into the car, and pay a cab fee. He owes me *lots* and *lots* of whisky. :scared:

I always thought whiskey was used for deadening the wound when 'doc' would remove bullets on *GUNSMOKE*!!! Maybe that is why the whiskyteers love it???????!!!!!!!!

Den21vsBal19
11-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey, we are co-founders, can you do that?
No, twin...you have to buy ALL the rounds!

Of course not.......................maybe threaten, but never do...............after all, isn't that what younger older twins are for? ;)

I always thought whiskey was used for deadening the wound when 'doc' would remove bullets on *GUNSMOKE*!!! Maybe that is why the whiskyteers love it???????!!!!!!!!

That's actually been pretty close to the mark after a couple of games this year, deadening the pain :tsk: