PDA

View Full Version : Nate Irving wants to keep himself in middle of Broncos' defense

Denver Native (Carol)
05-31-2013, 03:56 PM
When a football season is in the books and it's time for an NFL team to adjourn for the offseason, the exit interview can be humbling. That is especially true when Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio is on the other side of the desk.

"He looked at me and basically said that I needed to step up," Broncos linebacker Nate Irving said. "He said that I was good in certain areas, but that wasn't enough. He wanted to see a more vocal player, one that was far more football smart."

Was Del Rio right?

"Oh, yeah, he was right on," Irving said. "That's everything I have to be right now. All that's been given to me is an opportunity. It's up to me to take advantage of this opportunity."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23358324/nate-irving-wants-keep-himself-middle-broncos-defense

LTC Pain
06-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Rack'em up Nate! You're the animal in the middle the defense needs! :strongy: :fight:

Simple Jaded
06-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Can't wait to see how Irving does, I was gonna rent a billboard demanding that Fox and Elway let Irving play.......but then I didn't.

Chef Zambini
06-02-2013, 09:52 AM
irving, green dot?

MOtorboat
06-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Dear Zam,

Wesley Woodyard is the defensive captain and the person who wore the green dot and will wear the green dot again this year.

Please write down this information and carry it with you, so you can remember it the next time you begin to ask the question.

Thank you,
The entire ******* message board.

Chef Zambini
06-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Dear Zam,

Wesley Woodyard is the defensive captain and the person who wore the green dot and will wear the green dot again this year.

Please write down this information and carry it with you, so you can remember it the next time you begin to ask the question.

Thank you,
The entire ******* message board.woody comes off the field. who weres the green dor on those occasions/

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-02-2013, 09:01 PM
woody comes off the field. who weres the green dor on those occasions/

He's a 3 down player. He doesn't come off the field.

SR
06-02-2013, 09:08 PM

The person that has the mic in their helmet isn't the only person on the field that has a clue. And they don't just switch the green dot from person to person. Only Woody wears it on defense. If he goes out plays get called the old fashioned way...you know...how it was done before the microphones were in the helmets...

MOtorboat
06-02-2013, 09:18 PM
:sigh:

:youcantfixstupid:

Chef Zambini
06-02-2013, 10:08 PM
The person that has the mic in their helmet isn't the only person on the field that has a clue. And they don't just switch the green dot from person to person. Only Woody wears it on defense. If he goes out plays get called the old fashioned way...you know...how it was done before the microphones were in the helmets...dont think thats right. they can designate up to 3 players to have a green dot helmet on O and D but only ONE dot can be on the field at the same time.

Dzone
06-02-2013, 11:11 PM
They changed it this year to pink

MOtorboat
06-02-2013, 11:31 PM
dont think thats right. they can designate up to 3 players to have a green dot helmet on O and D but only ONE dot can be on the field at the same time.

True.

Woodyard wears the green dot on nearly every defensive play, but two other defensive players COULD have it. What exactly is your inane point this time?

Chef Zambini
06-03-2013, 08:48 AM
no point, just asking WHO the other dot wearers were LAST year and WHO will it be this year.

SR
06-03-2013, 10:03 AM
I hope to god that Rahim Moore gets a mic. Hope. To. God.

Chef Zambini
06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
was woodyard on the field when rahim moore got beat by the ravens?

BeefStew25
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Zam, you need a red dot on your forehead.

Chef Zambini
06-03-2013, 02:10 PM
please accept this flower...

Bosco
06-04-2013, 01:09 PM
I hope to god that Rahim Moore gets a mic. Hope. To. God.

"Alright, Rahim. It's fourth and a country mile and we're our 4-2 nickel with quarters coverage. For the LOVE OF CHRIST, DON'T LET ANYONE GET BEHIND YOU!!"

TXBRONC
06-06-2013, 08:29 AM
please accept this flower...

Is that a dandelion in your hand becaue that's considered a weed not a flower? :D

chazoe60
06-06-2013, 09:13 AM
I had lunch with a friend and his sister on a work trip to Denver on Tuesday and my friend's sister is a Divorce/family Lawyer. Well, all I can say is I now know that Nate Irving is involved in some "baby mama drama" right now. :laugh:

TXBRONC
06-06-2013, 09:38 AM
I had lunch with a friend and his sister on a work trip to Denver on Tuesday and my friend's sister is a Divorce/family Lawyer. Well, all I can say is I now know that Nate Irving is involved in some "baby mama drama" right now. :laugh:

I honestly don't see any humor in "baby mama drama."

chazoe60
06-06-2013, 09:49 AM
I honestly don't see any humor in "baby mama drama."

Lighten up.

Chef Zambini
06-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Is that a dandelion in your hand becaue that's considered a weed not a flower? :D
yes, I am handing out WEED at the airport.

" Have a great flight" !

Chef Zambini
06-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Lighten up.... said Michael Jackson.

TXBRONC
06-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Lighten up.

I just don't see a paternity suit as being funny.

TXBRONC
06-06-2013, 10:40 AM
yes, I am handing out WEED at the airport.

" Have a great flight" !

I didn't mean that kind of weed.

Chef Zambini
06-06-2013, 11:13 AM
I didn't mean that kind of weed.your honor,
I asked the baby sitter if she could get ne some weed killer.
She somehow took that as a request for killer weed.

Bosco
06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
I just don't see a paternity suit as being funny.

They can be the funniest of all lawsuits.

Simple Jaded
06-07-2013, 12:14 AM
"Baby Mama Drama" and "Weed", somewhere Travis Henry is screaming "damn you Google".

Joel
06-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I hope Irving can keep himself there, too, a lot better than Mays, Boss and too many others to name did.

"Alright, Rahim. It's fourth and a country mile and we're our 4-2 nickel with quarters coverage. For the LOVE OF CHRIST, DON'T LET ANYONE GET BEHIND YOU!!"
Yeah, I couldn't care less if Moore gets a mic; I just hope they finally install SPEAKERS. :rolleyes: