PDA

View Full Version : TV Maps at new site

LawDog
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
The guy who maps out which areas of the country will be seeing which games (for those of you without "the ticket") is using a new website this year. It is linked at the old site, but you might just want to follow this link and bookmark it for future reference...

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Good thing the father-in-law ponied up for the ticket, as we in SoCal are relegated to enduring Brady et al take on the Jets. Sure we are a big market, but do we really give a flying fig about these two east coast teams? Almost the whole western US gets to see my/our Beloved Broncos, but not LA. Whatever...

GO BRONCOS!

RunYouOver
09-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the link.

5 National Games this year...plus I'd say about another 2 on TV...so I should see 7 games this year.:D

2- Minute Warning
09-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the info.:beer:

sneakers
09-03-2007, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the info...I am always trying to see if I am going to be able to watch the broncos...but it looks like this week I am going to be watching on my computer. (stupid Jets-patriots)

Nomad
09-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Gus Johnson, Randy Cross commentors! At least we won't have to listen to Phil Simms.

Calif. Bronco
09-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Awesome link once again LD - my entire weekend plans usually revolve around the outcome of that little map.

And for the record, I have no idea why practically the entire left half of the country gets the Bronco game except us in the LA area :tsk:Oh well, I guess unless they change it it's off to Dad's house Sunday morning. :wave:

broncosfanscott
09-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Awesome link once again LD - my entire weekend plans usually revolve around the outcome of that little map.

And for the record, I have no idea why practically the entire left half of the country gets the Bronco game except us in the LA area :tsk:Oh well, I guess unless they change it it's off to Dad's house Sunday morning. :wave:

I know, I don't understand that either CB.

Thanks LD for the link. I will definatly add it to my favorites.

This year it looks like I will get to see at least half of their games on TV......maybe more depending on this map.

LawDog
09-10-2008, 05:57 PM
I'll bump this for the new season. Someone may have done so already, but I'm too lazy to check...

This weekend in SoCal we get back to back AFC West games - Oak/KC on the early game, then SD/Den for the late game. I don't recall that happening before. Kinda cool tho'.

Edit*** I guess lazy even includes looking at the first page. D'oh, sorry Nick!!!

Although, my original thread was posted three days before your original thread last year so we're probably all square now.

NameUsedBefore
09-10-2008, 05:58 PM
So, where do we go if we can't get it on T.V.?

(And of all the games to miss, blah.)

LawDog
09-10-2008, 06:01 PM

I don't know Nubs. I've tried those streaming sites before and never had an acceptable result. But that was a couple of years ago. Things may have changed.

Nick
09-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Go to a streaming sight like sopcast.

BeefStew25
09-10-2008, 07:22 PM

A bar. With live humans.

BigDaddyBronco
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
A bar. With live humans.
He'll need that McLovin ID. :D

NameUsedBefore
09-10-2008, 07:28 PM
A bar. With live humans.

There's a Fast Eddie's, but they kicked me out after awhile.

sneakers
09-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Stupid Jets-Patriots!!!!!!!! :mad: