PDA

View Full Version : Raider Boy, we got some business

Poet
09-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Our two teams play each other this year. Now, since you love to run your mouth about all your great players, I say we have a sig bet. The loser wears the winner's sig for two weeks.

Granted you will be long gone by then but I figure it's worth a shot.

FanInAZ
09-05-2009, 05:00 PM
I don't know if we can we have this sticked until OaklandRaider finally responds to it. So I will make it a point to keep bumping it up as often as possible to be sure that buried under the mountain of future threads.

OaklandRaider
09-05-2009, 10:12 PM
You have a deal.

Carson Palmer should be hurt by the time we play anyway, Ocho Cinco should be demanding a trade, Marvin Lewis should be fired, and half of your roster should have been arrested at least once already.

CrazyHorse
09-05-2009, 11:04 PM
LOL a Raider fan talking about other team's players getting arrested...

Poet
09-05-2009, 11:19 PM
The problem is our backup is currently better then your starter. :lol:

Our THIRD WR is better then your first WR, and while you have it at RBs your defense is going to be worse then ours is this year.

It's going to be a beatin for you guys.

jhildebrand
09-06-2009, 11:08 AM
And now the Raiders have added Richard Seymour to their line. They have a nice unit together. I expect the Raiders to be an 8-8 9-7 type team. Watch out! You might end up with a silly sig :D

OaklandRaider
09-06-2009, 11:11 AM
LOL a Raider fan talking about other team's players getting arrested...

When's the last time you heard of a Raider player being arrested? Recently?

Poet
09-06-2009, 11:23 AM

When was the last Bengal arrested? Both our teams are guilty of it and you know it. "Just win baby" is Al Davis and Mike Brown is "felons are cheaper".

If Mike was like his father he would give damn near anyone ONE second chance, literally.

I don't think Mike hires them exclusively for their cheap talent, he is known as a kind-hearted man, but it's still moronic.

Devilspawn
09-06-2009, 12:08 PM
When was the last Bengal arrested? Both our teams are guilty of it and you know it. "Just win baby" is Al Davis and Mike Brown is "felons are cheaper".

If Mike was like his father he would give damn near anyone ONE second chance, literally.

I don't think Mike hires them exclusively for their cheap talent, he is known as a kind-hearted man, but it's still moronic.

Brandon Marshall & Daniel Graham who both play for the Rai... no the Beng...

uuuuuuh

Remember kids, bitches are bad. They make you do this -> :boxing:

OaklandRaider
09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Speaking of players getting arrested, Shawne Merriman was arrested for choking Tila Tequila

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Merriman-Arrested-for-Allegedly-Choking-Tila-Tequila--57607562.html

Suspend him.

Devilspawn
09-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Is choking the new thing now?

Poet
09-06-2009, 01:15 PM
DS, I expect you to take me up on this bet.

Devilspawn
09-06-2009, 01:18 PM
DS, I expect you to take me up on this bet.
You don't have to ask twice. I'm in.

Poet
09-06-2009, 01:27 PM
You don't have to ask twice. I'm in.

I think your signature will look really nice with a big picture of Carson Palmer in it. ;):salute:

jhildebrand
09-16-2009, 10:34 PM
I think your signature will look really nice with a big picture of Carson Palmer in it. ;):salute:

Carson Palmer will be wearing Richard Seymour on his back all day. It will get UGLY!